Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mind is completely focused right now and that's on getting a better salary. I feel like I'm underpaid with my base salary so I'm looking for opportunities to get that higher. I'm very interested in Pharmaceutical sales. I'm going to be applying everyday for other jobs. I have a masters degree so I think I should be getting a little bit more of a base salary.

It's either that or I can try my hand in accounting since I do have an accounting degree. If I like that I can get my CPA later this year and go that route. It's 2014 and I refuse to be idle anymore. I need to be making moves and money.

That's like the only thing on my mind and it won't stop until I get an opportunity. All advice and tips are welcome.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I gotta put myself on blast. I was at Walmart today and saw a nice little light skinned breezy. Yes, she was a hoodrat (visible tats) but she was still decent enough. She was at the self checkout in front of of me. I was suited and booted with a suit and tie and I didn't even holla at her. I was trying to finish my groceries so I could holla at her outside but I didn't finish ringing up my stuff in time.

I've been focused on getting my chips up and on my girlfriend so I hardly have the opportunity to spit any game (I'm always on the job or at home chillin). I let this one slip up from me. I can't let that happen anymore.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I wasn't feeling work at all. I was talking to one of my coworkers and figured out that my co-worker is making more then me. Once I figured that out I realized that this isn't the job for me.

So today I've been applying like a mad man for other jobs. I have two interviews tomorrow for sales jobs. Both more $ then my current job. I'm hoping I can get some more call backs this week. I've been applying for Staff Accountant and Financial Analysts job. Seeing if I can get a corporate job like that and work up the ladders.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expos. Thanks for the good career game you sent me through pm.

I had two phone interviews today. Got another interview next week. So hopefully soon I'll have another job with more pay. One of the companies I was interviewing was talking about good money so I am looking forward to that.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been career focused for some weeks now and really haven't had any game posted in this thread lately. So let me post my tip for the day.

Whenever I deal with chicks I deal with straight up co-operation. Never will I compete for a female. When I "sell" my self to any chick I have that mentality that I am the "stuff". This can be applied to anything in life. You must show people that you have VALUE but no more. If they do not want you then it is their lose. This mindset will help you out in many aspects in life. If I deal with any type of chick and after the first date/smash she hints that she has "options" or other people then I cut her off. She might not think it's fair because I ALWAYS have options but that is just the way it is. I deal with 100% co-operation and if your not down for Team AJ you shouldn't be on it. When I mean Team AJ I mean the girl as the player and I'm the freaking Coach!

Well that's my game for the day, I'm going to apply for some jobs and get to work!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let me make alter my goals a little bit.

Here they are:

1. Hit the gym 2x a week and get the body right.

2. Travel more.

3. Get an actual career going.

4. Have a 13k Month.

5. Get some sort of business plan.

I've kind of "forgot" about the goals I had planned but I need to bump this and get this going again because I'm always striving for something better.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya boy AJ has been applying for jobs like a mad man. I'm just ready to start a job where they can bump up my salary so I can make a career out of it. It's kind of tough focusing on work right now when my mind is on to the next job (whatever it may be). I WILL get something soon though......

I get calls everyday about jobs offering the same pay I have now but I'm not interested in that kind of pay. I'm looking for something bigger. Especially since I have to start paying school loans back starting in May. It's time to get my stuff together.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As of lately i've been working and doing a program to become a pharmacy technician, it pays quite higher than my current minimum wage job, the pay range is $15 to 20 dollars an hour

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why be a pharmacist tech when you can be a pharmacist. Aim higher playa!

Tommorow I have an interview with an employer and if I get the job I'll be getting a huge raise. I've already come up with a 90 day plan and have an interview with 4 people. All my focus is on this interview!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's snowing in Atlanta and everything was shut down....... Interview pushed back to next week.......

That's the only thing going on in my life. I have a trip planned for next month to Mexico so that's exciting. I wrote down a list of stuff I wanted and I'll be looking at this list everyday. It has to motivate me to get this next job.

Reaction score
What do you usually say to get a woman to feel you just wonder? Like what would you say when you meet them to get them to want to text you?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Why be a pharmacist tech when you can be a pharmacist. Aim higher playa!

Tommorow I have an interview with an employer and if I get the job I'll be getting a huge raise. I've already come up with a 90 day plan and have an interview with 4 people. All my focus is on this interview!
Working full-time and making 15 to 20 bucks an hour should be enough to pay rent for an apartment

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't say anything in particular to woman to make them text me. If a chick wants to mess with me then she will text me obviously. I always give them my number and just tell them to hit me up and that we need to kick it.

I don't tell chicks to send pictures until I screw them for obvious reasons.

Also to jaeger,

Is your ultimate goal to have enough money for rent?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Nigga Stop

thelonewolflegend said:
Also when how do you know when you can be sexy flirty like send **** pics or something?????
You DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT be "flirty," with chicks until you've established some sort of sexual rapport with them, even then it needs to be sparingly, don't be one of these thirsty niggas that are inflating b*tches egos by asking for nudes.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Hit the gym 2x a week and get the body right.

Sprained my ankle last week. Haven't been to the gym since then.

2. Travel more.

Got my trip planned in 2 weeks to Mexica. After that I'm going to start planning out my next trip. Cali, Vegas, NY, Dominican Republic, or maybe another cruise come to mind.

3. Get an actual career going.

I have my interview next week because the snow in Atlanta messed everything up in Atlanta. Once I get this I can establish a career.

4. Have a 13k Month.

Comes when I can get my career poppin!

5. Get some sort of business plan.

I know what I want to do and I will get in real estate. I just need to get my career going so I can have some capital.

That's it for now. I'm actually disappointed on how things have turned out so far. The interview being pushed back a week messed me up but I'll bounce back in February no doubt

I always have the option to work 55+ hours a week and make 6k at least a month and a hour commute if I want to go back to Nissan. That's always in the back of my mind.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Really Want Some P*ssy, Don't You

thelonewolflegend said:
Okay but how do you know when to be sexual and stuff?????
It's called in-field experience. You either initiate light kino and progressively escalate or wait on a chicks subtle hints. When you have enough rapport going with a chick, you can ask in a joking way, but basically you just have to be sexual from jump and keep pressing and pressing until you find yourself, "lickin' the linin' and f*ckin' the linin' out of that woman's c*ck. If she isn't comfortable with the escalation, BELIEVE ME, she'll let you know.

Epsiode 58: Stop Not Escalating the Situation With Her (Steps to Move Through Each Phase of the Dating Stage)

http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/7/

Listen to this Harry Wilimington poddcast about escalation

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just got caught up. Nice to see you getting things done AJ.