My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and Rex, I'm getting annoyed with my second wifey. This girl calls me up and tells me she can't take me seriously yesterday because she feels like I have a lot of girls. We talk it out and come to the conclusion that we need to progress in our relationship and take each other seriously. So after that we text and she says she wants to see me. So I tell her to text me in the morning and we can spend today (Saturday) together. So I text her this morning that I want to see her. She told she's getting dressed so I assumed she was coming to my house. So I fall asleep and call her later in the day and she says shes on the way. 2 hours later now she's telling me she's going out and she ain't coming.

So this girl is officially dropped/downgraded, I'm about to send her a text because I don't feel like arguing. She wants me to chase and A.J. doesn't chase ANYTHING.

So now it's a wife and a main and side pieces :D

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My game of the week:

If you want to have btches on your dck just like there on mine you must be able to get a chicks mind. If you get her mind then everything else will follow. How do you get a girls mind? You fvck with her EMOTIONS. Take that btch on a roller coaster ride!!!!

Credit to the rev gates for re-teaching me this philosophy.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally went back to the gym yesterday for the first time in over 2 weeks, felt great, now just to get my motivation back to the fullest so I can go more consistently

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where in the USA are you Jaeger?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Focus on learning my career and setting myself to be able to make GREAT money next year.

I'm learning the business and I'm trying to some extent even though the accounts I'm getting are no good. I've actually seen some jobs online with a base 15k more then what I have now so I'm definitely trying to see wasup with them. $ at my current job is good but 15k more on the base sounds way better to me.

2. Go to the gym and actually work out 2x a week.

I've been working out but not heavy. I'd hit the weights a little bit and hit the ab machine a little bit. It's time to turn it up a notch.

3. Not buy any more clothes or accessories. No more 80$+ dinners unless its a special occasion. Be more frugal with my pe$os.

This was thrown out the window last week. I kind of went in and even bought my wifey something :/.

4. Maintain quality women in my life that can actually benefit me.

No comment on this one ;)

5. Get a serious business plan developed.

I still have a strong liking for cars. So I have to figure out how I will go on about this. Hopefully I can get some of my boys on this as well.

It's hard to take these girls seriously. They think they are entitled to so much and I can't deal with it and I'm very blunt. Your not entitled to sht, I won't pay for this and I won't pay for that. Unless we get married you ain't entitled to anything. I told my wifey something to this extent and she got mad. I don't know how you and your exes did things but AJ is not a charity. I've made A SH!T load of money but I wouldn't fk with a girl the long way if she didn't have your own.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I need to fly out there and show you how it's done. Your too damn old to only screw one broad in your life. I've easily screwed 20+ this year even though I was in a relationship until June. Speaking on relationships I'm actually in one now. It feels weird seeing how I didn't think I'd be in another real relationship for years. This is my 3rd "relationship" this year. (Had one since last August to June, One from June to August [Didn't take that girl seriously at all], and now started one in December [Although I'm unsure if I'm going to take it seriously or not]).

As far as the job is going I figured out I really need a mentor. My boss hasn't really taught me anything. He is just throwing me out there hoping I can learn by myself. Its getting frustrating knowing that I can be at Nissan and easily making 10k a month. But I do know I want to live in Atlanta and if I stick to something then that number is possible with anything I do. So I actually had a talk to the best sales guy there (the guy on the major account team) and he said he'd help me out. Now I believe in having a mentor and that's the best way to learn about new things. He said he's made 400k in the past before and he's making 6 figures. My boss wouldn't be a good mentor (I've made more $ then him this year -_-). So after I get some proper mentoring hopefully I will be set up to get my career going.

I'll always keep my options open though. and that goes with EVERYTHING in life.

Jaeger take my advice on the car dealership. Trust me.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just came back from the gym. Got a good workout on. I plan on trying to limit my gym two 2x a week and to make them count. Last week I went like 6 days and did "mini-workouts like 4x". My goal in the gym is to really get stronger and to get abs showing a little bit more (for the ladies).

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Damn, I need to fly out there and show you how it's done. Your too damn old to only screw one broad in your life. I've easily screwed 20+ this year even though I was in a relationship until June. Speaking on relationships I'm actually in one now. It feels weird seeing how I didn't think I'd be in another real relationship for years. This is my 3rd "relationship" this year. (Had one since last August to June, One from June to August [Didn't take that girl seriously at all], and now started one in December [Although I'm unsure if I'm going to take it seriously or not]).

As far as the job is going I figured out I really need a mentor. My boss hasn't really taught me anything. He is just throwing me out there hoping I can learn by myself. Its getting frustrating knowing that I can be at Nissan and easily making 10k a month. But I do know I want to live in Atlanta and if I stick to something then that number is possible with anything I do. So I actually had a talk to the best sales guy there (the guy on the major account team) and he said he'd help me out. Now I believe in having a mentor and that's the best way to learn about new things. He said he's made 400k in the past before and he's making 6 figures. My boss wouldn't be a good mentor (I've made more $ then him this year -_-). So after I get some proper mentoring hopefully I will be set up to get my career going.

I'll always keep my options open though. and that goes with EVERYTHING in life.

Jaeger take my advice on the car dealership. Trust me.
Well not all guys are naturals with women, although I've only ****ed one girl i've also gotten head from 2 other girls not including the girl I ****ed

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what? Anybody can learn anything if they want it bad enough. What's your purpose of even being on this site??

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
And what? Anybody can learn anything if they want it bad enough. What's your purpose of even being on this site??
Wanting to learn but it seems for the overwhelming vast majority of guys, they are instinctively naturally good at talking to women, hence why most guys have gotten laid in their teens and early 20's, know how to get a girlfriend

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ No, a lot of people here know how to talk on the internet. But rarely do we see actual proof so I wouldn't necessarily say all that Jaeger. Anybody can get a girlfriend but can anybody get a respectable good woman who looks good?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah my bad I guess I should of said quality as well, anyway I forget OP, did you use to suck and struggle with women? As in get friend-zoned or rejected a lot when approaching and asking women out? or were you a natural with girls ever since you started becoming attracted to them?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never applied myself foreal until my first year in college. I was actually bad until I started listening to Macklessons Radio Show and after that I started applying myself.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I never applied myself foreal until my first year in college. I was actually bad until I started listening to Macklessons Radio Show and after that I started applying myself.
So it did take trial and error for you?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My playas, I have not had time to post in a couple days. I've been doing this darn training for my job. Trying to learn how to become more successful with my new job. Hopefully, once I get these commission checks running I can go and travel more and invest in my business. I know exactly what I want to do. I just have an interest in cars so it's going to be with that for sure.

So I'm officially in another relationship and the girls wants a lot of my time. So I'm leaning towards taking her seriously because I do have some feelings for her. I'm going to try to be good, hopefully the old AJ doesn't show up but one thing I have learned throughout the year is to always have your options open as a man. For my job I've had a hotel room 40 mins from my house. A hotel room by myself but I've been good. I've been good though. I've been trying to focus on how to get this business going.

I'm going to get a big loan from the bank with one of my boys. Go to auctions and buy cars and resell them. I'm debating if I want to go high end cars with salvage titles (like Benz, porche) or just regular high end lexus'.

I need to get things poppin and I'm definitely not dating like I used to unless the girl pays because I need to save my money. It takes money to make money.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally done with training. My job is sending me to Huntington Beach, California the end of April for more training. I'm going to talk to one of my boys this weekend in regards to this business I'm about to start up. It's going to start as flipping cars and hopefully I can get a dealership cracking by the end of next year.

As far as my job it's starting to stress me a little bit. Yes, I have a lot of freedom and I'm not working nearly as much as I did at Nissan but these pay checks without commission is literally just paying for the bare minimum (car, crib, bills, food, and gas). I barely end up with $ to save for other things like vacations and things. It's really startin to bug me. I haven't even got my first commission check yet which is starting to bug me. If I do do this job correctly however, I should easily be making 6 figures in the next couple of years. I just have to build up my pipeline and get some good accounts which my boss claims will give me in January.

Or I could go back to Nissan work 60 hours a week and have an hour commute to work everyday and be guaranteed 7K+ a month. But honestly, I will stick it out with my job until I'm forced to make a decision. There's money in every job you just got to master it and get it.