Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playas, What are some good places to travel? After next week I'm going to plan out a trip for June more then likely. I'm thinking Cali or Vegas or something like that. Whats yalls experience?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell by the OP that you don't value yourselve as man. Your so worried about what a woman is doing but your not building your own value. Your mentality should be more offensive rather then defensive. I don't care how much attention my GF gets on the internet or whenever she goes in the streets. She knows what I will and will not put up with. If she wants to cross any type of lines for attention she could get cut on the spot. and would I really care? Nope.

The chicks you want to mess with will be down for you and only you. If they can't give you all the attention then you don't want to mess with them anyway and you shouldn't even care.

Real men have the power over women. Because men give d!ck, bvtches receive it. The females I deal with let me lead them. Not vice versa because a woman leading anything unless it's the kitchen and cleaning is unnatural.
Here is a post I posted in another thread guys and I've been caught doing something that I knew shouldn't have been done. I've been with my girl for half a year and things were moving really fast. Living together and getting engaged. Even afterwards we would talk about actually getting married and starting a family and then this girl went to Florida and really put me on some GAME.

She couldn't handle the UPGRADE I gave her and she still wants to party, smoke, and even go to strip clubs. After arguing about it for a week I finally realized that I either chose the wrong ***** or got the ***** at the wrong time. I qualified her and from what she was telling me it seemed like she was over all that attention ***** stuff. But apparently after suppressing it for 6 months her inner ratchetness is coming out.

Worst part about it I was enabling her to be a lazy bum. I let her quit her job and started paying all the bills like last month. Now after she hit me with that stuff about how she wants to go out more and live like a 22 year old I felt like that is what I should have been saying. In the relationship I stopped going to gym, I stopped meeting up with the bro's and stopped having b!tches on my team. Now that she has seen that I did that subconsciously she probably sees me as a weeny dude.

Now we are still together but I do know the proper thing is to kick her ass out the apartment and cold turkey her but I want to see how things go. I'll pretty much treat her like a glorified jump off. I'm going out with the boys more often. I'm going to build my team back up from scratch. I'm going to get back to the gym and I'm going to get to this money at work.

I didn't make this girl work to get me so she has taken it for granted. I got to show her by my ACTIONS that it's not easy to tame me. I got way too comfortable and even stopped writing in my thread!

So here are my short term goals:
1. Gym 2x a week.
2. Hit these streets with my boys (and if my boys don't want to then by myself) and build my team up.
3. Focus on this new job and getting to this money.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough break with the misses. There are few females that are ready for a long term relationship @ 30, let alone 22 so I wouldn't look into the situation too seriously imo.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll update later this week.

So I went back to Nissan for two weeks and only made a stack and they wanted me to work 16 hours yesterday. The job offer that I have for the recruiting wanted me to start on Monday. Nice base plus commissions. So Saturday morning I didn't even wake up for work. I text my boss at Nissan and told him that I'll go get this other job.

I'll explain more in detail later on when I have more time about the differences between the two jobs and my goals for the month.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well life's been pretty much stagnant since I last was on the journal. I'm still with the same girl but to be 100% real I haven't been happy since the whole crap we went through in May. I'm starting a new job tomorrow. Hopefully I will like it and see if I can make a career until I start my businesses. I definitely need a change in my life. I'm now 24 and it's time for me to grow up.

The reason I quit Nissan again was because it was just too much. Waking up at 7 and coming home at 9 was very tiring. I did it for half of a year last year but that is because I didn't have any good backup options. If I can do good in this staffing industry I'll be making 6 figures very soon. My plan is to save up money so I can travel more and have some money for a business. If I'm not able to stack up enough money soon I'll be looking for SBA by the end of the year. It's especially harder since my girl doesn't have a job. Life isn't as grand now as it was when I was single but I'm trying to rebound. I gotta remember that I'm the Director of My Own Game. I need to figure out what's going to make me more happy in my life.

It's funny too because before all this arguing I'd say that I was real happy in life and was motivated in life. Now it's like completely the opposite. It's like wtf am I doing.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop her. " Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher."

She is dragging you down.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. Right now this girl is only bringing me down and I know this for a fact. But anyways I started my new job today. It was pretty chill. Not a cut throat atmosphere so we will see where it is headed. There's only 7 months left in the year and I'm well below my goal for 100k year. I need to step my game up learn this business and get some commission checks. It seems like all my goals from the last couple months went down the drain and that's why I need to make sure I'm on top of myself so I can accomplish these goals. Last year this time I was pulling 8k a month and had bills less then 500$. If only I knew how much I had it made...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Another thing: a Man is never a reflection of his woman. His woman is a reflection of him. If
your woman is unruly and disobedient, it reflects on your lack of discipline in putting that
woman in check. If she's the picture of feminine grace and elegance, that reflects on you in a
positive way.
I'll say it again: a man is never the reflection of his woman. A man is a reflection of God.
Thats how it was since the beginning: God made MAN in his own image...and He made the
woman as a reflection of the man.
In the divine order of things, the man is to the woman what God is to the man. Thats some
deep, deep sh!t right there; because most people think the woman is equal to the man. Not
so. That was Adam's mistake. He put the woman on an equal level with HIMSELF by
listening to her; and when God came calling, He checked Adam for listening to her. You only
take advice from someone of equal or greater value; never from someone of lesser rank.
As a man, you are supposed to be a god to your woman. Thats the kind of reverence and
respect she should eventually grow to have for you. Now tell me: is that the image you see
of relationships in this world today? Hell no!"
Good game people.

Last couple of days I've been getting accumalated with my new job. I need ot learn as much as I can Week 1 and hopefully by Week 2 I can start trying to get deals. Somehow when I think of recruiting I'm thinking of the pimping game. I'm trying to get wh0res (workers) and find johns (company).

But anyway it's pretty decent job so far. As long as there is potential to make more money I'm going to like it. I want to save up enough money so I can try flipping some houses. I've been watching some flip or flop and I know if I can get in that industry I can make money hand over fist.

My relationship is going alright. I honestly don't have any faith in it and I'm going with the flow. I know that she needs to be charged from the whole situation that happened last month. I'm still nowhere near over that whole debacle. Time heals everything though. Unless I can get over it all and see that she ain't like that then it might be close that I charge that to the game.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first week of new job is over with. Pretty much learning a new business so it's a lot of information to take in. I have to do well and I will make well over 100k in my first 14 months on the job. I'll give myself 1 month to learn the business and 3 months to start getting some of these deals. The environment and work is very laid back. People drinking beers and turning up on Friday's in corporate America. I can dig that.

But anyway this weekend I want to study about tax lien certificates as well as the CPA exam. I do eventually want to get my CPA license and I also want to get my hands on some real estate. I got some stuff going so hopefully I can actually follow through this time and not let anything distract me.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing: a Man is never a reflection of his woman. His woman is a reflection of him. If
your woman is unruly and disobedient, it reflects on your lack of discipline in putting that
woman in check. If she's the picture of feminine grace and elegance, that reflects on you in a
positive way.
I'll say it again: a man is never the reflection of his woman. A man is a reflection of God.
Thats how it was since the beginning: God made MAN in his own image...and He made the
woman as a reflection of the man.
In the divine order of things, the man is to the woman what God is to the man. Thats some
deep, deep sh!t right there; because most people think the woman is equal to the man. Not
so. That was Adam's mistake. He put the woman on an equal level with HIMSELF by
listening to her; and when God came calling, He checked Adam for listening to her. You only
take advice from someone of equal or greater value; never from someone of lesser rank.
As a man, you are supposed to be a god to your woman. Thats the kind of reverence and
respect she should eventually grow to have for you. Now tell me: is that the image you see
of relationships in this world today? Hell no!"
Good game people.
I disagree completely. That isn't game. That's an insecure motherfvcker.

The people you engage in relationships with are reflections of each other. Someone who needs to feel greater than his friends is a lame in the same way that someone who needs to feel greater than his female is a lame.

I hate to be blunt but keep thinking this way and your relationships will be worse than they already are.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well agree to disagree. I'm not exactly saying that I dictate everything my girl does but if she has a messed up mentality then that reflects poorly on me for choosing the woman.

Not every woman is going to be perfect and you have to pick and choose but I do set boundaries within relationships and I do stick to those principles.

----------

Today I went to the gym and lift some weights. I was kind of rusty and didn't lift too much but it was good to get out. I don't know what I want to do as far as this relationship is concerned though. It's like I'm not even in my player stage anymore. I want to travel and have that main lady ya know. So I'm just going to go about my business and try to get to this money. If a qualified chick steps up and shows me she is worth my time then I'll take it from there.

As far as me going out my way and going to clubs and parties and things like that. I don't even want to go through all that again just to get these chicks in the middle of their attention wh0re phase. To be real, I just need to travel and see whatelse life has to offer because I feel like right now I'm stuck in life and I'm only getting older. It sucks bad....

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Thanks my brother.

I must admit going through these last couple months has shown me that I didn't know as much as I thought I knew. I knew the game and even knew when I was doing things wrong and still didn't follow through on it. It's like the saying goes "The game must be in you, not on you".

I was single for 5 months last year and was running through women left and right when I was single and not giving a flying f*ck about them at all. I felt like I knew it all. Charged many girls for disrespect like it was nothing. Running game on any girl that walked my path.

But I supposed it's better I realize my mistakes in this past 7 month relationship and work on those problems as opposed to growing older and just making the same exact mistakes.

Another work week ahead of me. I'm all set and I know what to do so this week I'm going to try to build up my LinkedIn network and I'm going to telemarket like no one has done before. I have no choice but to be successful.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekly Update:

Just been really focused on doing well in my job. I'm looking to do a lot of things to bring in money. Here are the four things that I'm currently working on.

1.) Main Job - Finance and Accounting Recruiter
2.) Get CPA- Come in handy during Tax time so I can do peoples taxes. I will get it after 6 months and see if my salaried job will pay for me to take the exam.
3.) Real Estate Tax Liens - I can flip houses on the side.
4.) EPIC consultant (contract work)- 50$ an hour IT consulting job. I got a contract already in place for August so I gotta figure out how to get 3 weeks off of my salaried job in August.

I'm all focused on money right now and I have no choice. I got my bills and my fiancées bills to worry about so I gotta hustle hard. . I'm also putting my resume out there just to keep the options open. If I can get a higher base salary I'm all in. Right now in the relationship I am just going with the flow but while I'm flowing I'm trying to upgrade my paper.

Right now in my relationship I am just going with the flow but while I'm flowing I'm trying to upgrade my paper.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just signed the documents for a contract IT consulting job in August. In those 3 weeks I'll be pulling at least 6 stacks so that's good money. I just have to figure out how I can take 3 weeks off of my main job.

Me and my chick just got in a fight. She told me she was going out to a club in a couple weeks for her birthday. She asked me is it a problem. I told her as long as it's not a habit then I'm good. I then explained to her since May she's been out 6x and that's a habit. She then got mad and told me to drop her at home (I was on the way to my parents house).

I'm puttin my foot down. There's no room in a serious relationship to be going out to clubs a lot. If that's the case why not just be single?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I realized and one thing that my boy pointed out to me was that whenever I'm single I'm the most successful guy that everybody knows. When I'm in a relationship it's like the complete opposite. The girl drains all of me.

Today I can't even work. I'm just starring at a computer screen with a migraine all because of the arguing.

Why is it so hard to get a girl that gets in a relationship and not want to club often? My last two gfs went to the club less then 5x in the 2 years I was with those females. Now this girl is telling me 2x a month isn't a habit.

dusty ass bvtches always show there true colors within time. First 6 months it was "I don't need to go to the club; I'm past that stage" now it's a totally different story.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this IT contract job is coming along nice. I start in August. If I can find do 7-8 projects a year easily over 120k per year. I finally feel better about life thanks to this opportunity. It was tough to get in but I finally made it and I got to make sure I'm handling my business. All I have to do is network and keep finding contract opportunities and I should be straight until I start a family (by then I'll have enough $$$ to start a business and stay in one spot). Things are finally looking up for me. I just gotta learn these IT modules and make sure I handle my business in North Carolina when I start in August.

This came at the perfect time too!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smh I feel disrespected. So I was chillen today playing a video game today and while I was playing I asked my girl where she got the candles from that was on the table. Mind you this girl has been doing the decorating at my apartment since she moved in with me and has no job. She told me she got it from her old apartment. I was like where did you get it from? She said it was a present. I said who gave it to her. She told me her exes mom gave it to me.....

this girl doesn't think its disrespectful to me for her to still have these candles. These girls out here are dumb as rocks. After arguing for 5 minutes she finally threw it away.

Females lack common sence.

But on to business

I got all the paperwork signed for my contract job in August. Now I got to study up on what the heck I'm doing and also get permission from my salaried job to let me get non PTO for 3 weeks. I'm undecided if I want to quit my main gig and make the IT my main gig or just do the IT a couple times a year. If I did do this IT thing full time I'll be traveling a lot more. I'm leaning towards doing it full time and see what other things I can do in Healthcare IT. There is a lot of money in that.

B

BeDJ

Get your IT certifications. I've been doing IT sales for a few years, coming straight out of car sales. Networking is very simple, servers are basically computers and VoIP (cisco) systems are very user friendly to set up. Small scale PACS and EMR can be understood and deployed if you can invest a few hours a week learning. I'm averaging a grand/month on the side just setting up voice and data for small medical start-ups, only working weekends. Easy play money.

Most people think IT is complex, but it is a very easy field to get into. If you are serious about it, learn it then send me a PM. I can get you a huge %off comm data and storage.