Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we've been together about 7 months or so. Things going well. Also, things getting better and better in the sac. We've had a few condom issues and just recently she brought up going without them. I recently had some bloodwork done to make sure that I wasn't diabetic and at the same time I had them test me for std's and all. She'll be visiting her doc in the next few weeks to check for anemia so she'll get tested as well.

I know that she's a good girl, so I'm not worried that she has anything, but the thing that scares me....I know it'll feel great, but I'm not trying to be a daddy. She tells me that she can't get pregnant with the pill...she's a smart girl and knows how to take it. I'm no dummy either, but I know that stuff isn't always going to be 100% foolproof. I'm 28, she's 26. We had talked at one point super early on (not about us), but just about the idea of what she would do if she was ever pregnant and she had said that she was old enough now and settled enough that it she wouldn't really have an excuse not to have it.

When I think back to that conversation...makes me want to just stick with the tried and trusted...even if it does malfunction the odd time.

Anyway, what's your take on this? Anyone out there having sex without rubbers? Are you worried at all? Let me know. Thanks.

M.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mecca411
So, we've been together about 7 months or so. Things going well. Also, things getting better and better in the sac. We've had a few condom issues and just recently she brought up going without them. I recently had some bloodwork done to make sure that I wasn't diabetic and at the same time I had them test me for std's and all. She'll be visiting her doc in the next few weeks to check for anemia so she'll get tested as well.

I know that she's a good girl, so I'm not worried that she has anything, but the thing that scares me....I know it'll feel great, but I'm not trying to be a daddy. She tells me that she can't get pregnant with the pill...she's a smart girl and knows how to take it. I'm no dummy either, but I know that stuff isn't always going to be 100% foolproof. I'm 28, she's 26. We had talked at one point super early on (not about us), but just about the idea of what she would do if she was ever pregnant and she had said that she was old enough now and settled enough that it she wouldn't really have an excuse not to have it.

When I think back to that conversation...makes me want to just stick with the tried and trusted...even if it does malfunction the odd time.

Anyway, what's your take on this? Anyone out there having sex without rubbers? Are you worried at all? Let me know. Thanks.

M.
like condoms the pill is said to be "99% effective" in stopping child birth..
the reason for this is, if they said "100% effective" and somebody taking the pill got pregnant, can u imagine the law suits.. if the pill is taken correctly (the same time each day, and without missing days) it will work properly.
if your both clean, hit that **** naturally, and if ur worried, pull out and blow ur load on her tits, in your mouth, over her back... thats good fun and going to help your worries.

note : pulling out, some *** may still enter her, but the pill should have no trouble stopping that small ammount, since it doesn't have trouble stopping the big ammount.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem with tghis is that she might forget to take the pill sometime or even worse intentionally, then you could possibly be screwed for the next 20 years or so paying some form of compensation to her. I'd only do it if you know this is a girl you can really really trust.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The important things are to make sure she is on the pill and taking them at the right times.
Also, its important to know if she is healthy. The only way she will be tested for STDs during her anemia checkup is if she requests, which she might be too embarrassed to do on her own
, so the best bet is for you to go in together and get it done.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your still scared put some spermicide lubricant on your soldier, it should help with your worries a little.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

Originally posted by quest
like condoms the pill is said to be "99% effective" in stopping child birth..
the reason for this is, if they said "100% effective" and somebody taking the pill got pregnant, can u imagine the law suits.. if the pill is taken correctly (the same time each day, and without missing days) it will work properly.
if your both clean, hit that **** naturally, and if ur worried, pull out and blow ur load on her tits, in your mouth, over her back... thats good fun and going to help your worries.

note : pulling out, some *** may still enter her, but the pill should have no trouble stopping that small ammount, since it doesn't have trouble stopping the big ammount.
Hahaha! I can't believe this! Pulling out!?!? LOL are you crazy. Please don't count on pulling out as your profalactic. LOL!

Mr. Mystery

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mecca411
I recently had some bloodwork done to make sure that I wasn't diabetic and at the same time I had them test me for std's and all.
According to my doctor, the only STD's bloodwork can really test for is HIV and syphillis. To check yourself for STD's, you actually have to get the cotton swab in the tip of your penis...

As for not wearing a condom, it's risky, but it does feel a lot better.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
Hahaha! I can't believe this! Pulling out!?!? LOL are you crazy. Please don't count on pulling out as your profalactic. LOL!

Mr. Mystery
i either need to work on my writing, or you need to work on your comprehension.

She tells me that she can't get pregnant with the pill...she's a smart girl and knows how to take it.
from the original poster..

and my post was mostly aimed around the pill being a completely effective.. as an extra precaution (and extra fun) i suggested pulling out.. but it should have been obvious that his girlfriend should be/is taking the pill.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pull out and blow ur load on her tits, in your mouth, over her back... thats good fun and going to help your worries.

Dude, you sick, sick bastard...

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there is no problem without using a condom as long as she's on birth control, but although there is a small chance she could get pregnant, it's really nil.

Although from the tone of your post and how you said she is looking forward to having children (she is also at the ripe ol' age of having children) it sounds like she would want to have a child. As rgreere said she might miss a couple days or even intentionally miss a couple of days, which is a scarey thought but you must face the reality that it does happen. Also why is she pushing for this? Girls can't tell if a guy is using a condom or not, and some girls even prefer condoms because it has ribs or whatnot. Also girls like with condoms because there's no messy cleanup or drip-down hours after it happened.

If you really want to go for it without a condom, get her the deprovera shot. It's just a small shot in her arm and it's good for three months and it's 99% effective, so if used along with spermicide (which you should always be using) I'd say you're set.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she had said that she was old enough now and settled enough that it she wouldn't really have an excuse not to have it.

So... am i the only one who has his eyes wide open right now?

If you MUST choose, go with the shot. Man, i tell ya, i wrote a thread like this one long time ago.. i am VERY happy i dont have a kid right now...or STDS for that matter. (you never know how "good" that girl is when she is very drunk with a hot guy)

If you are doing fine with condoms, dont switch.. just remember, you wont go back for a long time.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sosuave ... the abyss of wisdom :rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something to think about...

mecca411: Put it this way... You cannot trust anyone else on this earth as much as you can trust yourself. As clever etc as your gf is, she is human, and all it takes is ONE little mistake or ONE day thats she forgets, and 9 months down the line U'll be a father. Think about it... Are you WILLING to be a father? If not, then do NOT stop using the condoms. As good as it might feel without using a condom, is it worth the price of fatherhood? (when u dont WANT to be a father) Just a thought:rolleyes:

Laterz...

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Sosuave ... the abyss of wisdom :rolleyes:
dude.. the pill works.. my girlfriend was on the pill, i was blowing in her at all times of the month, no kids..

i'm sure u'll find many non-virgins (if there are more of my kind at this site, instead of the regular 'know it all keyboard jockeys' who will back me up on this) have also blown in girls who are on the pill and didn't have kids.. pulling out instead of giving a full load is only going to further reduce the likely hood of pregnancy..

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

dude.. the pill works.. my girlfriend was on the pill, i was blowing in her at all times of the month, no kids..

i'm sure u'll find many non-virgins (if there are more of my kind at this site, instead of the regular 'know it all keyboard jockeys' who will back me up on this) have also blown in girls who are on the pill and didn't have kids.. pulling out instead of giving a full load is only going to further reduce the likely hood of pregnancy..
I was referring to the "expelling less results in lower probability" assertion, which is false.

The pill is 99% effective for a year's perfect use.

(Of course, the more years you have sex, and the less-perfect a woman takes the pill, the higher the chances of getting a baby)
Nick

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

I was referring to the "expelling less results in lower probability" assertion, which is false.

The pill is 99% effective for a year's perfect use.

(Of course, the more years you have sex, and the less-perfect a woman takes the pill, the higher the chances of getting a baby)
Nick
as i said earlier.. the pill is 100% effective - IF TAKEN CORRECTLY

BUT should you buy the pill, and it says "100% EFFECTIVE" and you get pregnant, u'll probably find that the company who produces the pill will have to pay 18 years of child support..

this isn't a vibrator "100% CHANCE OF ORGASM" if that doesn't work, fine, refund the price of the vibrator. if the pill doesnt work, you can't just put the kid in the bin and get ur money back as u can with a vibrator..

you with me now?

and if u think pulling out doesn't lower the odds even further? COME ON MAN!

do you have more chance winning the lottery with 1 ticket or 1 million tickets?

do you have more chance of getting a girl pregnant with 1 drop of semen, or with 1 million drops of semen?

plain and simple logic brother.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you have more chance of getting a girl pregnant with 1 drop of semen, or with 1 million drops of semen?
It doesn't matter, does it? One drop consists of millions of the cells causing pregnancy. They all aim for the big ball through the narrow corridor and a lot reach the destination - the fact is, once a single sperm makes it inside, the egg will boot all of the other cells in the nuts and disallow further entry.

Any claims to the chance reduction in pulling are grossly exaggerated. Don't play games with sex guys.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, does it? One drop consists of millions of the cells causing pregnancy. They all aim for the big ball through the narrow corridor and a lot reach the destination - the fact is, once a single sperm makes it inside, the egg will boot all of the other cells in the nuts and disallow further entry.

Any claims to the chance reduction in pulling are grossly exaggerated. Don't play games with sex guys.
dude.. u just proved urself wrong..

"one drop consists of millions of cells causing pregnancy"

therefor, 1 million drops all containing millions of cells would have a higher chance of getting the girl pregnant..

technically, 1 sperm is all it takes to get a girl pregnant, but the chances or that particular sperm making it to the egg are VERY VERY VERY VERY low..

throw in a million more sprem, and the odds are 1 million times higher (still very low - especially when u consider she's on the pill its impossible if taken correctly)

now throw in a million millions (is that a billion?) more sprems and the odds are a further million times higher (still gonna be impossible if she's taking the pill properly)

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just settle it this way:

NOTHING is 100% safe aside from abstinence.

Pills can not work even when taken at the exact same time every day.

Condoms aren't 100% when worn and used properly.

Just look at your options and make a good choice.

Reaction score

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if this is true then why do doctors advise couples who are trying to get pregnant to have sex less frequently instead of every single day?