Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

Originally posted by quest
as i said earlier.. the pill is 100% effective - IF TAKEN CORRECTLY

BUT should you buy the pill, and it says "100% EFFECTIVE" and you get pregnant, u'll probably find that the company who produces the pill will have to pay 18 years of child support..

plain and simple logic brother.
which companies should i sue and will you be my attorney for all four of my birth control babies?
no birth control is 100%

in fact, i just had my tubes tied this year and my dr made me sign a consent form stating that i was made aware that tubal ligation was only to be found up to 97 % effective and that i could not sue them if i got pregnant with the 3% odds.

and we all should know that tubal ligation is way more effective than a birth control pill.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i find it hard to believe that you got pregnent FOUR times WHILE TAKING THE PILL CORRECTLY. I could understand if it happened once, but four times consecutivly, no way in hell.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
i find it hard to believe that you got pregnent FOUR times WHILE TAKING THE PILL CORRECTLY. I could understand if it happened once, but four times consecutivly, no way in hell.
none of the pills worked for me.
what was so hard about them? all you do is take them at the same time everyday... who doesnt take them right?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Well I guess the doctor has spoken. ALL drugs work for ALL people ALL the time.

Of course, when you're talking about hormone drugs that might not react to all peoples' body chemistries the same, it really is possible for that drug to fail for some people all the time, but I would not want to allow facts to get in the way of speculation.

Carry on.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the probablity of getting pregnant 4 times while on the pill (assuming the pill is 99.99% effective while taken correctly) is 1 x 10^-16 or .0000000000000001. I highly doubt that you did get pregnant 4 times or you took it incorrectly.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Yeah, the probablity of getting pregnant 4 times while on the pill (assuming the pill is 99.99% effective while taken correctly) is 1 x 10^-16 or .0000000000000001. I highly doubt that you did get pregnant 4 times or you took it incorrectly.
Actually, that's not true. Some people have body chemistry that does not react to the hormones in the birth control drugs the same way as others do. That is a very likely scenario in this case. If a person gets pregnant while taking the pill correctly, they are in that .1% of the population where the pill is not very effective. Once they are in that .1%, you cannot assume a 99.9% effectiveness rating for them in the future. Their probability of getting pregnant while on the pill if they have already gotten pregnant while on the pill is now considerably higher.

I once knew a girl who got pregnant twice while getting a depo provera birth control shot. Was she doing that incorrectly, too?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Well I guess the doctor has spoken. ALL drugs work for ALL people ALL the time.

Of course, when you're talking about hormone drugs that might not react to all peoples' body chemistries the same, it really is possible for that drug to fail for some people all the time, but I would not want to allow facts to get in the way of speculation.

Carry on.
The pill is a collection of hormones that trick the body into thinking the woman is already pregnant thereby not releasing an egg, making it harder for an egg to implant itself in the uterus if it is released, and also increasing the mucus in the cervix (to block sperm from getting into the womb). IT IS A HORMONE. Just like testosterone. To say that hormone's don't effect people is a completely ignorant statement. Don't people get drunk if they drink alcohol? Don't people get high when they snort cocaine? Don't people get more aggressive if they have more testosterone in their system? Don't women stop releasing eggs while on the pill?

Also to the previous post about pulling out, yes 'tis a lower chance of getting pregnant than if you come in her, but not by much. Sperm are little nasty buggers that will really fight through hell or high water to get into the egg. Be lucky you were the one that made it into your mother's.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i took it everyday at noon.

tell me how i went wrong?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

You were probably off by 2 seconds a day or something. :rolleyes: ;)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't women stop releasing eggs while on the pill?

women dont stop releasing eggs or they would not have a monthly period.
monthly period = released egg

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheVirtualMind
You were probably off by 2 seconds a day or something. :rolleyes: ;)

omigod thats it!! all mysteries solved! i was unaware of the second hand .

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say that hormone's don't effect people is a completely ignorant statement.
I didn't say hormones don't affect people (it's affect, not effect). I said that hormones do not always affect different people in exactly the same way.

Don't people get drunk if they drink alcohol?
Perfect example. My best friend can drink all night and be totally fine. One time he had a whole six pack, part of another, and about a half dozen various mixed drinks over the course of just a few hours. He got pulled over on his way home and he blew a 0.04 on a Breathalyzer.

Another friend of mine can't get a whiff of wine without falling down drunk.

I have personally never had a buzz no matter how much I have had to drink.

See, it's funny, but even though we all administered alcohol to ourselves "correctly", our bodies reacted to it differently.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omigod thats it!! all mysteries solved!
I think I figured it out. Clearly, you never got pregnant four times. Those children are merely figments of your imagination (and mine).

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I figured it out. Clearly, you never got pregnant four times. Those children are merely figments of your imagination (and mine).
then who are they and why do they keep calling me "mom whats for dinner?"

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have one great imagination!

Well quest, got enough examples now?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

'Tis nothing about how you went wrong, I am simple stating that assuming you took it perfectly, assuming you are not lieing, and assuming the effectiveness rate is 99.99%, the probability that someone would get pregnant 4 times is .000000000000000001.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women dont stop releasing eggs or they would not have a monthly period.
monthly period = released egg
"The Pill works by preventing ovulation, as well as making the uterus less likely to accept implantation of an embryo if one is created, and thickens the mucus in the cervix making it more difficult for sperm to reach any egg. Taken correctly, it is the single most reliable form of reversible contraception, with less than one in 100 women using the pill becoming pregnant in a year of continuous use."

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pill

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said that hormones do not always affect different people in exactly the same way.
Ok, that's why the pill is 99.99% effective, not 100%. Anything else?

Perfect example. My best friend can drink all night and be totally fine. One time he had a whole six pack, part of another, and about a half dozen various mixed drinks over the course of just a few hours. He got pulled over on his way home and he blew a 0.04 on a Breathalyzer.

Another friend of mine can't get a whiff of wine without falling down drunk.

I have personally never had a buzz no matter how much I have had to drink.

See, it's funny, but even though we all administered alcohol to ourselves "correctly", our bodies reacted to it differently.
Please. If you drink enough alcohol you will get drunk. If you "don't have a buzz no matter how much" you drink, you're drinking APPLE JUICE!!!

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you get the clue after your first pregnancy that the pill doesn't work for you? The second pregnancy? The third? The forth? Are you going to be having a fifth pregnancy soon?