Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Listen dude I really enjoy most of your posts but here I am just calling you out on your bullsh!t. You are arguing over something that may or may not be true, but have contradicted yourself many times. I get it, you think it's easier to get pregnant when on the pill if you've already been pregnant on the pill. I understand your aguement. I believe the probability stays the same. Until we ask a medical expert who has reviewed the statistics there is no reason for debating this further... and stop being a little b*tch. You know my calculations are correct.
You don't have to be a medical expert to know what I'm saying is true. You just need an IQ of over, say, 70 or so.

And honestly, I think you have an IQ of over 70, and I think that you are well aware that I am right, but you have pinned so much on trying to prove that an anonymous woman on an Internet discussion forum is either lying about her pregnancies for some inexplicable reason or she is the only person on the planet to ever have birth control fail her multiple times (newsflash: it's not that uncommon) that you simply have gotten yourself in too deep to admit that you are incorrect.

I have given you example after example to illustrate why a person is not a coin toss. I will leave you with one more to mull over. You don't have to admit that you know I'm right, I don't want you to have to lose any face on an Internet chat board. But just think for a moment.

People are not coin tosses. After a particular event occurs, all factors do not become randomized again so that the probabilities all go back to neutral. Once an event occurs, that gives you new facts with which you can extropolate future events.

Let's say you wear contact lenses, and you buy a contact lense solution that works GREAT for 999 people out of 1000, but for 1 person out of 1000, it makes their eyes burn. You use the solution, and damn it all to hell, your eyes start burning like red hot embers. Your eyes fill with tears, and you're effectively blind for two hours.

When you go to the store to buy more contact solution, do you buy the same brand, thinking, "Durrrr, one bottle made my eyes burn even though the odds were only 1 in 1000... so if I buy a second bottle, the odds are that it will not burn my eyes, because the odds of two bottles burning my eyes are 1 in 1,000,000!"? For your sake, I hope not, but that's the same rationale you're using now.

A woman who has birth control properly administered and gets pregnant anyway is that 1 woman out of 1000 for whom birth control does not work properly. She has a higher likelihood of getting pregnant again while on birth control. This concept is not overly complicated.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing you goof up probability and odds. Probability is expressed as a fraction (999/1000) or as a percentage (99.9%). Odds for are expressed as "success" to "failure", so 999:1. Odds against are expressed as "failure" to "success", so 1:999. Don't ever make that mistake again.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing you goof up probability and odds. Probability is expressed as a fraction (999/1000) or as a percentage (99.9%). Odds for are expressed as "success" to "failure", so 999:1. Odds against are expressed as "failure" to "success", so 1:999. Don't ever make that mistake again.
I see that we are arguing semantics because you know that I am right about everything else. Quit being a douche and either accept that you're wrong or shut the f*ck up.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to your arguement if I win the lottery once, I have a much greater chance of winning it a second time.
Completely false. Either you don't understand that human beings are not competely random events like lotteries or coin tosses, or you're purposely misrepresenting facts because your arguments are falling apart.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only point to this entire thread is that birth control pills are not 100 % effective to everyone that takes them.

the only reason i replied was to let you know that some of us still get pregnant.

it seems like if you use a combo of condoms and the pill or whatever you are much safer.

if you are not willing to be a parent , you need to remember that not every form of birth control works so take pre cautions.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
\.

2. just explain it aint ur damn kid. must be god's, or pen kittens mate, who has nuclear sperm.
hahaha this was so hilarious !!
however it gets even funnier because there is more than one father!!

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I see that we are arguing semantics because you know that I am right about everything else. Quit being a douche and either accept that you're wrong or shut the f*ck up.
I proved to you where you were wrong and backed it up with figures. I told you to shut the f*ck up and go ask a medical expert of what he thinks of your statement, yet you still act like a baby. You are the one who is wrong.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I proved to you where you were wrong and backed it up with figures. I told you to shut the f*ck up and go ask a medical expert of what he thinks of your statement, yet you still act like a baby. You are the one who is wrong.
This is going to be my last word on the subject, because you are obviously too damn thick to understand very basic math.

If your figures are correct, then the likelihood of a woman getting pregnant four times on birth control is 1 out of 1,000,000,000,000. There are approximately 3,000,000,000 women on this planet. That means that if there were 332 more Planet Earths with another 3 billion women each, then out of all of those trillion women, only 1 would ever get pregnant four times on birth control. Basically, the bottom line is that you are insinuating someone is lying merely because you have a highly flawed understanding of medicine and probability.

In your world, if 1 in 10,000 people have a heart attack because they are taking Vioxx, and Joe has a heart attack because of Vioxx, then he should continue to take Vioxx because his odds of having another heart attack is still 1 in 10,000 (and his odds of having two heart attacks while on Vioxx are 1 in 100,000,000... so he's the safest motherf*cker on the planet, in your world). In this world, though, his doctor would tell him to stop taking Vioxx and use something else, which is what penkitten's doctors tried (sort of) to do for her with her birth control.

While you keep trying to say that it would be impossible for a girl to get pregnant four times on birth control, the proof that it IS possible is right here telling you that four kids call her "mom". Now you don't have to believe her if you don't want to -- if it makes you feel better to think that she doesn't really have four kids, or she wasn't really on birth control, or whatever, then fine. That's your perogative. Go off and think that. Just stop trying to justify your stupidity with bad math.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
a few questions:

penkitten, do you have some kind of hormonal imbalance or disesase?

did your doctor have any explanation for what happened?

Any sisters or mother that had this problem? does it run in the family?