Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

muscles help but dont despire if u dont like weight lifting

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your a hater

haters are jealous!

Onearmdj-

Ive been writing the same since sept 2004.

Ive been with my gf for 5 months.

you do the math.

I mean I could tell you about how I went on 13 dates with 13 diff girls from the end of jan o5 to may 05.

but since im such a big AFC..that cant be right?

or maybe I should talk about the other 70 women..ive been on atleast 1 date with.

maybe I should tell you how I am balding, and 5 foot 6????

maybe I should tell you how many women ive slept with?

maybe I should have u come into st louis and see for yourself?

most importantly..Ive personally helped atleast 10 members here in the past yr..become successful with women..very quickly

thats most important to me......thats why im here.

so to the haters nad KBJ's u know who you are..I hope one day you appreciate someone really helping and not copy and pasting from a bible...or fabricatiing there alpha male hard ass lifestyle.

its so sad...that KBJ's come here and flame me....and frustrated so called DJ's call me out..when my advice is solid from the REAL WORLD.

I just really feel bad for you guys who cant accept someone else trying to help from there own success.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who never got big will say it won't.

I never ever said it didnt help.

I said it doenst make enuf of a difference to stop you from gettng the women you want....you cant prove that wrong

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HahahHaha Friv Your crazy bro.

Look I have seen some of your work before you got all twitapated

And there has been a huge change. Or maybe you have been the same just more all lovey dovey now since you are so “In Love” with your current GF.

5 months and saying I love you already is too early in my opinion but w/e.

All I’m saying again is your post made no sense.

You saying "Its not good to be skinny or fat average is ok but being buff is better but don’t do it if you don’t want to even thou it does make you more attractive."

Ok…..sure….

Man you have been posting random stuff like this ever since you think you’re in love.

What we have to say has no bearing on what you look like or what you do.

Also no one is hating you. No one’s jealous of what you have. Nothing in our reply’s to what you have to say reflects that.

Also quit calling everyone KBJ. Look fool you’re on this site posting AFC love infested post all the time.

Originally posted by frivolousz21
I never ever said it didnt help.

I said it doenst make enuf of a difference to stop you from gettng the women you want....you cant prove that wrong

What the h3ll does that mean?

Hahaa man your not making any sense. No one here is saying getting buff will stop you from getting girls. If anything we are saing it will help you.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 months and saying I love you already is too early in my opinion but w/e.

Hey hellboy you not in love....sorry man.

ok, so I write a post about how you dont have to lift weights to get women....and thats an afc post?

I guarentee you dnt lve your life the same way you talk it here.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahha I'm not Hellboy but ok w/e

And again you post a random thread that was just pointless whether its AFC or something we already know that doesn't take much to figure out.

Again friv your proving mine and everybody else's points.

And how can you gaurentee that when you don't even know me or yourself.

But please keep on posting there quite entertaining.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how can you gaurentee that when you don't even know me or yourself.

your right I dont know you.

But please keep on posting there quite entertaining.

Im glad I entertain you..u must have a boring life

Again friv your proving mine and everybody else's points.

that you guys like to come here to boost your egos?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weightlifting is great, I really don't see why everybody (especially DJs) don't do it.

You look much better, feel much better, and it's actually pretty easy to do. It only takes about 30 intense minutes three or four times a week, and if you don't have that kind of time, what are you doing on this forum?

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE:

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
it would help more if you have a big penis, and a good career making lots of money. Also helps to look good. Then you wont need half of your DJ skills.

:cool:
Look ma, a dumbass!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More muscle = Less work in seduction

Women want men with muscles because it is attractive, they are for once willing to make some effort to get them.

Women love musclular men because it's masculine and masculinity turn most women on as much as their femininity turns us on.

As other people have pointed out, people who say that muscle doesn't play that big part is often those people who are not big themselves or have never been. When I was skinny I was under the same belief. And now it's very different... it was like entering a new world of attraction as I grew and grew.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about 20lbs overweight, I haven't lifted in a couple of years. I'm dating a personal trainer.

There is so much more to picking up women than being fit. Although we should strive to be fit for our health. Off to the gym . . .

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinnys guys don't bother

So you people here are saying that havin muscles gets you the girls and being skinny doesn't So in effect you telling us skinny guys that we don't stand a chance in hell of getting a decent looking woman (HB8's, 9's and 10's) right?

Your also saying that the guys with the muscles are always gonna get the women (or have the advantage) over you. right?

So are you all telling me that most sexiest women (8's,9's,10's) wouldn't date some of the skinny or overweight guys?

And also why are us skinny guys even bothering if the better guys are gonna win all the time? :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

Why won't the women settle for the rest of us?:cuss:

And by the way I have a certain problem thats why I can't get big. Thats what my doctor told me. So before anyone tries to argue that I can trust me its impossible. :(

I'm so pissed its like you'll never win at all.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said, i'm pretty big and it doesn't f'ing matter. I don't wear tight shirts and walk around like a fuking rooster, like most of the people in my area who have a little bit of muscle.

Like i said, unless your on the beach with your shirt off, it's very rare for a girl to even notice........that is unless you look like arnold in his prime.

Lift for yourself and don't worry what the dumb kunts think!

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women like muscles.

but if you dont want to workout!

then dont..just stay active enuf to hold a good shape.
YES. Get yourself a barbell some plates and a bench or a cheap gym membership. I don't think anybody really enjoys the process of working out (who would do it just for fun, if it didnt give him muscles?).

If you cant get yourself to work out a lot or just dont feel like going to the gym too much, just work out 3 or 4 days a week for 30-40 minutes. If you do it right and are patient it will definetly help. Some ppl act like..either u cannot work out at all or you should work out like a bodybuilding pro and adjust your whole diet to it and eat strictly for bodybuilding....a 30 minute work out every 2nd day (done right and intensely) a few more foods rich in protein here and there and youll be able to put some pound on that frame.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Skinnys guys don't bother

Originally posted by MasterYoda
And by the way I have a certain problem thats why I can't get big. Thats what my doctor told me. So before anyone tries to argue that I can trust me its impossible. :(

I'm so pissed its like you'll never win at all.
In my case its an illness. I'm not joking

check out this website:

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/17/1676_51554.htm

Last edited:

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I guess DD was right about everyones secret excuse

Originally posted by Royal Elite
Friv is saying

It's not muscles/lack of muscles that is not getting you laid!
It's not money/lack of money that is not getting you laid!
Its not looks/lack of looks that is not getting you laid!

Its you that is not getting you laid. Everything else is a coward's excuse to help one sleep at night.

NO GUTS NO GLORY!
Thats not what most people are saying here.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
No where in his post dose he say that.

Again muscles do help.

It gets you noticed

Gives you Confidence

And a little ego boost. Because when you see a bunch of guys who are out of shape or look like they skip eating every other day your feeling a lot better about yourself.

Trust me man when your at a pool party and your shirt comes off EVERYONE is looking and some girls might just get wet looking.

Muscles attract.

You can't say they don't because they do.

Just like a women with a big o titties, big ass or both walks by.

Not only does she gets notice but and will get action.

Muscles won't help you win over a LJBF but it’s a start.
So your saying that Sly Stallone looking guy will win over a skinny guy anyday of the week. Is that right?

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce

Women want men with muscles because it is attractive, they are for once willing to make some effort to get them.

Women love musclular men because it's masculine and masculinity turn most women on as much as their femininity turns us on.

As other people have pointed out, people who say that muscle doesn't play that big part is often those people who are not big themselves or have never been. When I was skinny I was under the same belief. And now it's very different... it was like entering a new world of attraction as I grew and grew.
Are you sure that muscles play that big a part in seduction?:(

Anyway I gotta go because I have alot of work to finish off.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit focusing on size. Size helps, but its not the major benefit of lifting weights in relation to your attractiveness.

If you lift heavy and eat right, even if you don't get huge, you will become more physicaly attractive.

Now some of us will look great even if we don't lift (I'm not one of those people). But that person should still lift because of the benefits to confidence, more testosterone, greater appetite, you will burn more fat, etc.

And especially if you are skinny you need to lift because over the long haul most skinny guys ARE going to gain weight. But if you don't lift weights by the time you are in your 30's most of that weight gain will be fat instead of muscle.

But if you want to be lazy and not do the work, that is your perogative.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I mean you didn't even answer the question.

I asked if building up was the major part of attraction. Why does everyone on the board can't answer question directly.

AaronB have you read the forum correctly?

Originally posted by Lifeforce

Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
No where in his post dose he say that.

Again muscles do help.

It gets you noticed

Gives you Confidence

And a little ego boost. Because when you see a bunch of guys who are out of shape or look like they skip eating every other day your feeling a lot better about yourself.

Trust me man when your at a pool party and your shirt comes off EVERYONE is looking and some girls might just get wet looking.

Muscles attract.

You can't say they don't because they do.

Just like a women with a big o titties, big ass or both walks by.

Not only does she gets notice but and will get action.

Muscles won't help you win over a LJBF but it’s a start.

I asked if muscle plays a big part of attraction not wheater or not big muscles count.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
glad to see your offering such insite!
glad to see you can spell...not.