Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

muscles help but dont despire if u dont like weight lifting

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not about being huge, its just about projecting the certain auro of health, vigor, energy.. Working out helps you get there.

I personally don't work out for looks, I work out for fitness/health... Looking better than just some couch potato AFC is just a bonus..

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked if muscle plays a big part of attraction not wheater or not big muscles count.

yes, it does help you...it will make your seduction job easier.

if you dont want to workout, then dont..you can still get the women u desire without 17 inch pipes.

and dont feel lazy for not wanting to lift weights...you can play sports, run, do other outdoor activities to stay in shape

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda
This is what I mean you didn't even answer the question.

I asked if building up was the major part of attraction. Why does everyone on the board can't answer question directly.

AaronB have you read the forum correctly?I asked if muscle plays a big part of attraction not wheater or not big muscles count.
No, the muscles themselves are not a major part of attraction in most cases.

And what constitutes "big muscles?" I'm not saying we all need to become body builders like Ronnie Coleman.

My point is that the other benefits of weight lifting other than increased size are the major benefit when it comes to attracting women: the increased confidence and increased testosterone.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
body size and muscles can be intimidating, thus equaling a source of confidence.

But for those of you that rely on your muscle as a source of confidence, then you guys have more issues at hand than a confident in-shape skinny guy.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not another one of these stupid threads :rolleyes:
next thing you know we'll be talking about peni-s size...
just don't use muscles as a way of compensating for your lack of balls or lack of personality.... many men do, women have caught on. I don't even work out regularly and the doctors told me I have one of the highest testosterone levels they'd ever seen.... so quit talking about how it helps testosterone. If you can't get your di-ck up before you put on some muscle, I doubt you'll be able to get it up afterward either.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Not another one of these stupid threads :rolleyes:
next thing you know we'll be talking about peni-s size...
just don't use muscles as a way of compensating for your lack of balls or lack of personality.... many men do, women have caught on. I don't even work out regularly and the doctors told me I have one of the highest testosterone levels they'd ever seen.... so quit talking about how it helps testosterone. If you can't get your di-ck up before you put on some muscle, I doubt you'll be able to get it up afterward either.
Thats what this post is saying. Thats why I asked the question if whaeather or not skinny guys here have scored with any 9's or 10's or attractive ladies?

So far no skinny guys have said anything so I suppose that bulking up is the on;y way to score with 8's, 9's and 10's

Aaron B this here are some exerpts from the author of the link http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60002:

"When women are choosing mates - except for very attractive women -- they're facing a tradeoff of choosing a guy who's very sexy or one who will stick around and treat them well," he added."

"It is self-evident that beautiful women end up with the masculine men, in other words, NOT skinny guys like you".

In otherwords you would be contradicting your previous post:

No, the muscles themselves are not a major part of attraction in most cases.

And what constitutes "big muscles?" I'm not saying we all need to become body builders like Ronnie Coleman.

My point is that the other benefits of weight lifting other than increased size are the major benefit when it comes to attracting women: the increased confidence and increased testosterone.

Well I'm going to a club this friday so lets see if I can't pull any hotties. I know that I have a health problem thats why I can't put on weight but I am gonna play the cards I have been dealt. Its not the end of the world if you don't get laid.

I hope you people know what your talking about because alot of people seem to be talking a lot of crap at the moment.

No muscle no women huh?. I was at the mall today and I saw the ugliest man in the world dating a hottie. I have seen midgets dating hot women before. I have seen fatties dating hot women and I have seen some fairly odd men dating hot women. So before you people here start talking crap about skinny men can't attract women and try to put people off be really careful. I'd hate to see an Arnold Schezenger lookalike have his misses stolen from him by a skinny guy. Check askmen.com and see why guys with no looks and skinny seem to have the advantage.

Easy people

Last edited:

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say of all the guys getting the hot women, the slim athletic guys do the best... you know the ones with toned bodies and maybe six-packs but not bodybuilder guys. The overly muscular guys are clearly trying to compensate for something else, and many have no personality (I have known several myself). This shi-t is contradicting everything sosuave is about really. I personally will lay back, play my game right, and let THEM do the impressing. I am all for self-improvement, but people need to focus on other things than just their bodies.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpfromdayone is right, it contradicts everything about this site and the bible.

Playing off the fears of others because of your muscular size is not the way for confidence. I can agree that confidence is very much a mental aspect. But lets say you got lost at sea for 2 weeks and became mr. skinny again. Would you be so confident iwth the ladies? well that depends, did you rely on those muscles for your confidence, or did you already have it from the get go before you got the muscles.

If you're teh slim athletic guy taht had the confidence from start, and then bulked, you deserve the metal. If you're the guy taht bulked to gain confidence, you deserve some whey.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say of all the guys getting the hot women, the slim athletic guys do the best... you know the ones with toned bodies and maybe six-packs but not bodybuilder guys. The overly muscular guys are clearly trying to compensate for something else, and many have no personality (I have known several myself). This shi-t is contradicting everything sosuave is about really. I personally will lay back, play my game right, and let THEM do the impressing. I am all for self-improvement, but people need to focus on other things than just their bodies.
Everybody does something to compensate for something else. Is every girl in the world trying to compensate by wearing a little makeup? Yeah. So what? It's all about self improvement. If it makes you look better and feel better mentally why wouldn't you do it?

There are people of all sizes that don't have personality either so stop with the stereotyping.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody does something to compensate for something else. Is every girl in the world trying to compensate by wearing a little makeup? Yeah. So what? It's all about self improvement. If it makes you look better and feel better mentally why wouldn't you do it?
Exactly.

All yall skinny guys need to stop whining and get in shape...fat guys too. You don't have to be like Arnold, but at least offer the girl something physically.

And most of all, do it for your own health and self confidence. It's just that simple.

Who the hell is this MasterYoda character? I have not granted any apprentices the title of Master lately...hmm, let me check the Jedi Archives...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifting is worth it just for the release of testosterone and endorphins. I feel better and more confident in my approaches and my overall mood on the days when I lift as opposed to the days I don't lift.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serialized3
Lifting is worth it just for the release of testosterone and endorphins. I feel better and more confident in my approaches and my overall mood on the days when I lift as opposed to the days I don't lift.
And that isn't exactly a good thing. You shouldn't need to lift to feel that confidence, but hey, I'm not going to criticize you for it, do what you need to do.
Us "skinny" guys aren't whining, and we ARE in shape, haha. I think you should try to keep average weight (not too skinny and not too fat) and tone your muscles up some, look athletic, but beyond that, it's all just eye candy really... doesn't give you a magical ability to get girls that were once out of your league.
Stop worrying about what you are "offering" the girls. I have argued so much I feel it is hopeless now to change your attitudes, but if you feel inadequate as you are now, you're always going to feel inadequate. You should be just as confident now as you would be if you were built like a tank, and if you aren't I feel sorry for you.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that isn't exactly a good thing. You shouldn't need to lift to feel that confidence, but hey, I'm not going to criticize you for it, do what you need to do.
Us "skinny" guys aren't whining, and we ARE in shape, haha. I think you should try to keep average weight (not too skinny and not too fat) and tone your muscles up some, look athletic, but beyond that, it's all just eye candy really... doesn't give you a magical ability to get girls that were once out of your league.
Stop worrying about what you are "offering" the girls. I have argued so much I feel it is hopeless now to change your attitudes, but if you feel inadequate as you are now, you're always going to feel inadequate. You should be just as confident now as you would be if you were built like a tank, and if you aren't I feel sorry for you.

Ladies are really like the third reason I lift. I mostly lift to keep my muscles in shape for sports (swimming, cycling, wrestling, hiking) and also just to keep myself healthy (for me). I was just using the testosterone and endorphin examples in the context of picking up chicks. In our modern, sedentary society, so many people don't get the exercise they need, and exercise is critical to overall well-being.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going from 5'10'' and 150 lbs to 190 lbs, I can personally say that unless you experienced such a change physically in yourself, you aren't really qualified to tell me about what I feel. I didn't just "feel" inadequate, I was. No amount of nieve confidence can replace the real thing.

No, my confidence doesn't come from my broad shoulders or my nice 6 pack, but it doesn't hurt either. In fact it does help, and if that makes me inadequate to you, so be it. I know that mentally, I'm a different person, so I could care less if you don't agree. Getting in shape was just one of many things I did to improve myself, and no, being skinny =/= being in shape.

I repeat:

And most of all, do it for your own health and self confidence. It's just that simple.

That statement I made is something all of us can agree with.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone categorize, skinny/fat into an entire category of its own?

There are skinny people who are well just skin and bones. And ther are slim, athletic guys who have toned/cut bodies.

There's fat guys who's like a hog. and there's fat guys who are plain chubby.

Truth is skinny guys ..athletic guys are actually very healthy beings. Skinny guys are definitely not in shape, but are the healthiest portion of the population. And for those who eat vegetables, great for you.
What would you call those daily joggers who get up at the crack of dawn to run around the city?? would you call htem unhealthy? NO fvckin way.

I admit working out can be fun. I had free time on my hands before. So i decided hell why not and did some workouts with my dumbells and some pushups. the rush felt good.
I used to be one of those skinny guys at the gym 3x a week. The gains are good. Every time you finish the workout, your body feels great. I gained some weight, did i feel any bit more confident compared to pre-workout? perhaps a little.

But compared to now, i havent gone to the gym in months. And ive lost some of the weight ive gained...havent worked out in so long. now im just the athletic slim guy. I am actually very content with my self image, and no longer have a desire to get big, i dont care anymore. Im confident with myself and my abilities...moreso than when i used to hit the gym.

Im not against working out. Everyone does what they gotta do for self improvement, nothing wrong with it. IF it can help you lose weight or gain weight, go for it.

My point is a lot of times the sense of illusion can greatly alter the minds way of thinking and as a result, things such as happiness or confidence is rewarded. Illusion you ask? Lets say you're a fat slob, you look in the mirror and you see a sexy man. His mindset will be unstoppable, it will break barriers and break limits. Well im overexaggerating here but you get the picture.
A great example would be how many average fat guys you see with hot chicks. Do they ahve game? perhaps. are they confident? possibly so. Are they letting their flaws destroy their self image? no fvcking way.

My friend's bro, ill admit he's definitely overweight and can barely run for his life and is ugly. But he's fvcked chicks left to right without struggling for it.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darth yoda
Exactly.

Master of the light side of the PUA force LOL :). I'm the one that grants the apprentices with masters

Who the hell is this MasterYoda character? I have not granted any apprentices the title of Master lately...hmm, let me check the Jedi Archives...

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you get naked in front of any chick and feel 100% confident?

Personally, I can't wait to take my clothes off in front of a woman.

If the answer is yes, then I guess you don't need to lift weights.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the answer for me is yes as well...
doesnt mean I dont enjoy the sport of weight lifting or love doing it.

obviously my serious LTR has gotten in the way