Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

muscles help but dont despire if u dont like weight lifting

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
If it were possible for me to increase my bone size I wouldn't feel as bad about this comment...
Don't even trip man. I've been skinny my whole life. And i'm confident with my weight. I'd probably get more girls if I weighed more, but whatever. No matter how much I eat, i can never gain weight. I can only gain muscle weight.

Too all of the skinny guys who eat and don't gain ****: Eat, Sleep, and Workout hard, be consistant, and overdose yourself with a lot of protein after workouts. :p really.

-6'2 155 lbs, rediculously cut

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the feeling from the thread, that you guys were putting way to much emphasis on physical condition and it's direct correlation to attraction. I never said being in shape won't help, becuase it will. But being in shape will not get you laid.

But when one goes to the gym and works out for self-improvment (not to get a nice body, just becuase that alone will directly attract women), they come out with a higher confidence. And it's CONFIDENCE that attracts women.

My previous statements about the thread being retarded, and pointless have to deal with the thread starting post. It doesn't give any advice, such as WHY or WHAT you should work out. It just says you should look this way. Without even describing what that 'look' is exactly.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm decent size and cut up, but no girl has ever approached me and said "gee, your in good shape."

I lift weights for my well-being, not to get girls.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SparkleMotion
This thread is retarded.
Most of frivoulous's threads are, this bullsh!t obviously being no exception.

"Dont be fat, but dont be skinny, women like muscles but if you dont want to workout then dont"

Holy sh!t man thats GOLD, should we throw out the DJ Bible now or what? :down:

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you're not a fat-ass or extremely skinny like that dude from the movie "Road Trip" you're okay. as we all know already, girls don't place much emphasis on looks as us guys do.

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
IM SKINNY

Excuse me but I am very skinny.

I told my doctor to give me some tablets to help put on weight and he said there is nothing I can do to put on weight. So if I don't put on weigt does that mean that I can't pick up SHB's? (I mean the 9's)

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you dont really have to bulk up just keep your weight good even if your skinny you can get muscle tone (do pushups crunches running) if a skinny guy does this enough he can look really good after awhile. and of course the bigger guys would want to do this stuff for their health benefits and to look better in the process.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friv, please ban yourself.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stated previously that lifting is the #1 thing you can do to improve your success with women, and I stand by that.

Yes, the physical side does help. But as mentioned by another poster, its the confidence that is the main effect. And don't forget testosterone.

The more you lift hard (compound exercises like squats and deadlifts), the more you are going to eat. The more you eat, the more testosterone you are going to produce. The more test you produce, the more attractive you will be to women.

I'm 5'10" and was 140 pounds coming out of high school. I hated being skinny so much that I let myself get fat - I was 215 lbs. by the time I was 27.

With diet and exercise, I got down to 150 lbs (and still had fat on me, yikes). Since then I've been lifting heavy and eating like a madman. I eat every 3 hours whether I'm hungry or not. I'm closing in on 175 lbs and I want to be 190 in the future.

I've been scrawny, I've been fat, and now I'm in shape. So trust me when I say it makes a huge difference with the women.

All you scrawny guys are kidding yourselves if you believe gaining muscle won't help you look and feel better, and be more confident.

Lifting heavy with compound exercises is WORK. Face it, most of us don't do physical work of any kind. Physical work makes you more of a man, no question.

Lastly, check your posture scrawnies! I know when I was scrawny it was just about impossible for me to stand up straight with my shoulders back because I had no back muscles. You need those back muscles to have the proper body language and posture.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B is spot on! ^^^

I'm currently experimenting with the direct effects of diet on confidence, sensitivity and nervous problems, and I'll post my findings in the next week or two.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

it would help more if you have a big penis, and a good career making lots of money. Also helps to look good. Then you wont need half of your DJ skills.

:cool:

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I know of 4 girls I've f*cked in the last year who did it just for my body. I take every advantage I can get. All you morons that say looks don't matter are beyond ignorant, that's all there is to it. It's all about the total package. You morons know this already, who started this thread?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU IDIOTS...

you guys always hate on me...

umm hello...

where did I say that being ripped wouldnt help you????

I DIDNT. OF COURSE WORKING OUT AND HAVING A NICE BODY HELPS!

I said you DONT HAVE TO BE RIPPED TO GET WOMEN....SOME GUYS DONT WANT TO WORKOUT...SO DONT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO TO GET WOMEN.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Those who can do those who cant make excuses

Originally posted by frivolousz21
YOU IDIOTS...

you guys always hate on me...

umm hello...

where did I say that being ripped wouldnt help you????

I DIDNT. OF COURSE WORKING OUT AND HAVING A NICE BODY HELPS!

I said you DONT HAVE TO BE RIPPED TO GET WOMEN....SOME GUYS DONT WANT TO WORKOUT...SO DONT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO TO GET WOMEN.
friv, why waste time defending yourself, keep it simple, and too the point like you have been doing some will get it some wont!

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I quote

:) women like muscles.

but if you dont want to workout!

then dont..just stay active enuf to hold a good shape.

dont be skinny men arent ment to be skinny.

but dont be fat..just be a good size.....10 to 15 percent body fat isnt terrible...well below league average :)

but working out helps to!
Your essentially saying what attracts women physically but don't do it if your lazy but don't be skinny either because where not suppose to be nor fat just in between but below 10 percent body fat because at 10 your only doing alright.

Dude dose that make any sense to you?

Most new guys come here reading shyt like this is going to go :confused: and post even more AFC crap.

Look man we don’t hate you we just don't like the AFC things you’re saying.

Your woman is fogging up your brain. All these so called "love" crap.

Again Muscles get you notice and yes if you work out hard enough girls will want to touch them. :D

Being Fat gets you notice in the wrong way

This thread is point less and Friv a lot of your stuff is congested with oneitis and infatuation.

( . )( . ) your a funny guy.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
I guess DD was right about everyones secret excuse

Friv is saying

It's not muscles/lack of muscles that is not getting you laid!
It's not money/lack of money that is not getting you laid!
Its not looks/lack of looks that is not getting you laid!

Its you that is not getting you laid. Everything else is a coward's excuse to help one sleep at night.

NO GUTS NO GLORY!

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No where in his post dose he say that.

Again muscles do help.

It gets you noticed

Gives you Confidence

And a little ego boost. Because when you see a bunch of guys who are out of shape or look like they skip eating every other day your feeling a lot better about yourself.

People who never got big will say it won't.

Trust me man when your at a pool party and your shirt comes off EVERYONE is looking and some girls might just get wet looking.

Muscles attract.

You can't say they don't because they do.

Just like a women with a big o titties, big ass or both walks by.

Not only does she gets notice but and will get action.

Muscles won't help you win over a LJBF but it’s a start.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:) women like muscles.

but if you dont want to workout!

then dont..just stay active enuf to hold a good shape.

dont be skinny men arent ment to be skinny.

but dont be fat..just be a good size.....10 to 15 percent body fat isnt terrible...well below league average :)

but working out helps to!
Wow, another insightful and enlightening post from a total nobody