Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money for Pu$$y

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were a wealthy man, I would not be sexually frustrated. Women would seek me out. I could easily buy sexual release.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Go to a third world country and see the way the women treat you. While they have not had the issues with feminism that western first world countries have had they do like you because of your status. They know a man who can travel is probably a lot more wealthy then the guy she is dating. Yes, there are other factors that appeal to them but that is the primary one. Your status. You end up having a lot of women chasing you. 10's that would suck your toes and let you **** them up the arse if you stick around a bit. Its a real eye opener.

Sorry, I have seen enough of it in my life. Money talks, bull**** walks. Money and fame are the two biggest aphrodisiacs there are. You have either of those and you are going to **** half the country.
I concur. Eastern Europe or Latin America is the place to be.

Money and fame gets you action.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
... why would any women stay married to a man after he became physically disabled? Why would a woman stay with a guy that had a terminal illness?
A man's status and his genes are not effected by his illness of condition.

Jeffst1980 said:
Why would any attractive woman stay with a man that's out of work, when she knows that she could attract a wealthier guy? How can ANY marriage survive after the initial attraction wears off?
I've posted a few threads about New York banker's wives and girlfriends being quite mad that their men are now "losers". Typically they don't leave because there are so many other men that are also having problems. But be assured that if they could swing from an unemployed banker to an employed one, they would in a heartbeat.

Jeffst1980 said:
It all comes down to the personal values and character of the woman, as well as her respect for you. A woman with strong personal morals will not cheat on her husband. She WILL still feel attracted to other guys, just as all of us will often feel more attracted to a girl that is not our girlfriend. But a moral woman will not cross the line. It's equally as important that a woman truly RESPECTS her man.
The one positive aspect of the marriage industrial complex is that is does install some amount of shame in women for leaving their husbands (not that it doesn't stop women from initiating 3/4 of divorces.) When a woman feels like she is married to a "loser", she just wants out.

Jeffst1980 said:
ATTRACTION gets the girl, but RESPECT keeps her.
And respect is gained via finances, job status, or ability to earn an income.

Jeffst1980 said:
The proverbial bigger, better deal will generate ATTRACTION in a woman, but attraction usually doesn't translate into action. I think we can safely assume that a woman that's been married to a guy for 10 years won't feel the same level of attraction for him as when they first begun dating. We can also assume that at some point in those 10 years, assuming that she's attractive, she's been approached by a more attractive, wealthier man. We can even assume that she's had "crushes" on other guys. That doesn't mean that she's open to leaving her husband.
A woman who is still in a position to completely divorce herself from her husband with no ill effects (i.e., basically that she is childless) will consider continuing her marriage just as if she were an unmarried maiden, albeit with a bit more inertia based on the length of the relationship and the fact that she is legally married. If she were to have kept herself in good shape, then she still be at relatively high sexual market value, and she would be able to attract another man, and therefore would be able to consider leaving without having to worry about being alone. If she were to have let herself go, or has children, then she would be a low sexual market value, and she would not want to leave the marriage since her prospects would be so poor.

The situation is similar with a man, with the caveat that the children aspect is not as big a deal (although it could make him less likely to want to have children in the future, which would be a big problem with him dating the typical maiden.)

Jeffst1980 said:
The raw truth is that strong personal morals and standards, coupled with respect for her mate, are going to trump any supposed "hard wired" urges that a married woman has. That's why you have to choose wisely if you want to get married.
Agreed. A woman who would take the marriage vow seriously would feel like her natural state is to be married to the man that she married. A woman who would not take the marriage vow seriously would be simply consider the marriage to be like a courting arrangement, subject to breakup for a minor issue.

A lot of women who get into a "starter marriage" take this POV - so long as they would not have children, the marriage is essentially annullable. A woman who feels that she still has time to have children later is much more likely to have this attitude.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sitting here scanning the events and the results of my many years of dating and negotiating the rigors of numerous LTRs. I have known "good girls" and hoes, faithful women and cheaters. I have had powerful relationships with loonies, and looser,weaker connections with quality woman ( my fault) .

I know, and have known many women who chased powerful, wealthy men with position and status, and I do not know ONE of those woman who have a successful marriage to her intended target..
Curiously, the guys whom I know who are "high value" men ALL chose 'traditional' wives. Why? Because their understanding of successful relationships has evolved past the dimwit thinking that their status and wealth will snare them a great woman. They understand that displaying status and wealth will buy a trophy, not a quality contender for a permanent relationship.
They also understand that wealth and financial success can be transient and unpredictable.
They make better choices because their level of consciousness is well above their bottom line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Interesting post.

All women desire security. Security nowadays comes in the form of money. Before money, security was the strongest, toughest mofo in the tribe.

Women are attracted to both attributes of security, the provider and the protector. And of course looks.

How well you score in these areas determines the amount and quality of women that are attracted to you.

Game gets the women that are already attracted to you. Game does not attract women.

You can increase your provider scores by starting your own business and making wise investments, therefore increasing your wealth.

You can increase your protector scores by building a strong body and taking up a combat sport.

Your looks you can improve to some degree: clothes, hair, etc, but for the most part you are stuck with unless you want to get plastic surgery.

The ideal Don Juan is wealthy, built, can kick some ass, well dressed and groomed with some serious game. He has many hot women to choose from.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I know, and have known many women who chased powerful, wealthy men with position and status, and I do not know ONE of those woman who have a successful marriage to her intended target..
What exactly are you implying?

Not sure your point other than to discredit wealth/power as qualities that a woman not only seeks out but are beneficial to the cohesiveness of the relationship, but assuming so lets throw it ALL out on the table-

1) Statistics show that divorce rates are lower for wealthy couples

2) Add to this the fact that divorce is essentially an undated check for a woman, that's pretty strong evidence that wealth is beneficial to a relationship.

3) Almost all relationships fail. That makes this a moot point..

Curiously, the guys whom I know who are "high value" men ALL chose 'traditional' wives. Why? Because their understanding of successful relationships has evolved past the dimwit thinking that their status and wealth will snare them a great woman. They understand that displaying status and wealth will buy a trophy, not a quality contender for a permanent relationship.
This is exactly what I was talking about.

The vast majority of wealthy and powerful men have no NEED to "think" about their wealth "snaring" a woman. There are undoubtedly plenty of moneyed beta/AFC's running around, but most guys who are in this position have the pick of the litter without having to exert much effort.

In other words your "traditional wife" point is also moot. EVERY man who has a nutsack wants a traditional wife. Of course a high value male will choose a more traditional woman, and chances are she is easy on the eyes too. High value male gets high value female.

A high alue man has no need to brag- his value is readily apparent in the way he carries himself.

They also understand that wealth and financial success can be transient and unpredictable.
They make better choices because their level of consciousness is well above their bottom line.
Although fairly well veiled, I sense your disdain for the theory that wealth/power=true attraction. I also sense your ego investment in the idea that "money does not make the man".

While wealth/status/power are not 100% of the equation, they do make up a sizable portion of your value as a man. For an (arguably) accurate representation of how much this plays into attraction, see The Ladder Theory. Although somewhat tongue-in-cheek, it's a pretty accurate assessment of the things that make women want to throw you against the wall and have their way with you.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Although fairly well veiled, I sense your disdain for the theory that wealth/power=true attraction. I also sense your ego investment in the idea that "money does not make the man".
Agreed, wealth does buy female attention. You are confusing that with "true attraction" .
I am sure that you really believe every comma of your quite eloquent sermons. I am not even going to attempt to debate any of those points with you . I think that future events in your life will deliver the same message with more impact than my rebuttals.

Perhaps you could post a FR with a photo of your latest trophy after your next "money safari "..
Good hunting.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Money is the top dog for getting super hot girls.
It won't matter for average women, they just want a home, kids, and not want to starve. They want to go shopping and be fuvked appropriately. They want attraction but they don't care for it more than the fact that you can at least make 70k a year.
If you want super hot chicks, start making money (over 150K).
Even your looks don't matter much for average girls. Average women cannot get rich men, so they settle for middle.
Sometimes they get lucky, but so do we. If you want a good woman, try to get one that doesn't demand much more than what you have, and stop thinking you will marry a model, that is rare if you are broke. If not impossible. Go for your means.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
The Number One Cause Of Divorce In The Entire World, No Matter What Race, Religion, Or Geographical Region Is............................

Money And Finances.....this Is A Fact.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Statistics show that divorce rates are lower for wealthy couples
In my country is the exact opposite. In the more developed areas and bigger cities there are more divorces. São Paulo, where I live have a 30% rate divorce, which is the highest in the country. Is also twice as much it was just 10 years ago. The more religious and poor areas of the country have a way lower rate.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really long thread, can someone sum up what you guys came up with please?

I have a girl friend who is very good at what she does. She is good looking, smart, and her last 3 boyfriends were all with some major $$$.

Well, one of them offered to buy her a Bentley GT

One of my friends is friends with her, and he is a normal dude who is 23 and doesn't have much. Well, she wanted to hook up with him a few times, even while dating the $$$ guy.

Another girl is married now, but same story, her bf has major $$. My cousin was the object of her sexual desire, he works as a waiter.

Anecdotal stuff aside. If I had the money I want to have, I would have nice stuff I always wanted to have, I could give a **** what people thought of it. I wouldn't go beyond buying a bottle with some friends. On the first few dates I'd drive some normal car and not flash anything.

Interesting side note - If you look at the clothes I wear, you'd think I have a lot of money. There are a lot of people buying clothes and cars with money they can't have (in big cities), so it is hard to tell who is who if you like that criteria.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
In my country is the exact opposite. In the more developed areas and bigger cities there are more divorces. São Paulo, where I live have a 30% rate divorce, which is the highest in the country. Is also twice as much it was just 10 years ago. The more religious and poor areas of the country have a way lower rate.
I disagree. Since in Brazil the lower areas don't get married as such. they go for the "union libre" (i.e. men and women live under same roof but not married). This of course is until the man finds himself another woman and lives the first girl behind. Hence the reason why in brazil one man can father several womens children. In middle-upper class they tend to do less union libre and actual marriages.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The free lunch thing....I agree 100%.

The thing that you have to remember though (and this is what a lot of guys don't really understand, thus giving "money" a bad rep) is that it is the aura, that money gives a man the pulling power, not so much the money itself. Women are wired to wet their panties for the guys who exude the kind of confidence that comes from wealth.
Agreed about the aura thing.

However at that level, even without an aura, afc chumps will be pulling better looking chicks then the DJ's.

at $5m+ you are at very high status.

At the tens to hundreds of millions....well you are at nearer god like status.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you that keep making out like wealth is not an issue I have one question.

what would you rather be:

a)less wealthy but be very handsome and have tons and tons of game

or

b)be a handicapped guy, not good looking facially, have all his hands and legs amputated but still have his d1ck plus $100 million.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Agreed, wealth does buy female attention. You are confusing that with "true attraction" .
Absolutely, completely, totally wrong.

This is what "polite" society teaches. Matrix talk.

So for you it's one of two things:

1) You still believe the PC bullsh!t that was instilled in you from your childhood

or

2) You know better, but refuse to acknowledge the fact that wealth/power is indeed a VERY powerful attractant for women

Honestly? It's probably a bit of both. I would be willing to bet that you haven't witnessed it firsthand, so it's a bit more difficult for you to grasp. The thing that kind of baffles me though is that you have a pretty good grasp of a lot of things that make women tick, which leads me to believe you actually know it's true, but your ego investment won't allow you to acknowledge it.

It's like the ugly guy who kicks and screams in protest when it is proposed that women actually DO place a value on physical appearance.

It's two sides of the same coin, and anyone who refuses to believe that both aren't important to attracting a high value woman, or that any woman who doesn't love you "for the person you are" is either delusional or ignorant, or a little bit of both.

The idea that people should only be attracted to the "self" (your wonderful personality) sounds pretty but is a complete load of crap. You, as a man, are an entire PACKAGE. Your wealth/power/status makes up a big chunk of that, your looks make up another high percentage, THEN you have the many other esoteric individual qualities that might push an individual woman's buttons which form a much smaller part of the equation.

But then again, you are the guy who basically refuses to acknowledge ANY of the attraction mechanisms, and believes it's a completely random, socially conditioned thing that changes with the wind.

Who knows? Maybe you will get lucky and find a woman who you think is attracted to you "for the person you are", validating your ego investment. Good luck in your "personality" safari....

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
So for you it's one of two things:

1) You still believe the PC bullsh!t that was instilled in you from your childhood

or

2) You know better, but refuse to acknowledge the fact that wealth/power is indeed a VERY powerful attractant for women
Jophil already acknowledged that money DOES attract women. But he also differentiated between attraction to a LIFESTYLE and attraction to a PERSON.

Women that are attracted to a lifestyle are typically selfish AW's that are so immersed in their own image that, quite frankly, they don't give a s#it about the guy that they're with. For them, money is a prime motivator and a means to further glorify their egos. This type of attraction forms a very tenuous bond--once the money runs out, there is nothing left and the chick splits.

The stronger type of attraction, where a woman inexplicably falls "head over heels," is based on EMOTIONAL provisioning [I had posted a thread about this awhile back, but it magically has been deleted--this is why I don't bother starting threads anymore]. This is a much stronger bond, because it circumvents conventional logic and appeals directly to a woman's emotions. When faced with a choice between a guy that is a good provider and a guy that excites her, a woman will usually choose the latter.

If you don't have status and power, you won't have as many options. This is completely true. But, that doesn't mean you shouldn't have ANY options! It also doesn't mean that any relationship you enter is doomed as soon as a guy with more money shows a bit of interest.

In fact, having high status within a woman's social circle is often more meaningful to her than having high status in a larger demographic. If you insist on thinking of humans as animals, the leader of the "pack" would be the most popular guy in a woman's immediate social circle, not some random rich dude that buys her a drink at the bar.

STR8UP--the part about the "aura" I agree with--the confidence and swagger displayed by many wealthy guys is very appealing to women. And--of course, status and money attract women. However, you can have this confidence and attract AND keep women without monetary wealth, and that is why game can level the playing field a bit for average guys.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Jophil already acknowledged that money DOES attract women. But he also differentiated between attraction to a LIFESTYLE and attraction to a PERSON.
And this is exactly where he is wrong. The mistake is in the assumption that a man of wealth attracts women based upon the chick wanting a new $800 handbag every month. It's not about that.

1) As I have stated, women are MORE attracted to the qualities, the "aura" of a wealthy man, than the money itself, golddiggers aside.

2) As a man, you wealth/power/status DEFINE you. Not 100%, but a good chunk of your value in the mating game is tied to this. There is no separating this from your PERSON. It is YOU, much the same as a woman's looks are "HER" when it comes to attracting a mate and keeping him.

I understand people's desire to separate it from the equation, but that's not the reality. WE would like to THINK that women aren't "superficial" like that, but the reality is that we are ALL superficial like that. Men are primarily attracted to a woman's looks. Women are attracted to a whole host of qualities in a man that are generally derived from the way he views himself and the way others view him in relation to the population. Looks are a close second.

Women that are attracted to a lifestyle are typically selfish AW's that are so immersed in their own image that, quite frankly, they don't give a s#it about the guy that they're with. For them, money is a prime motivator and a means to further glorify their egos. This type of attraction forms a very tenuous bond--once the money runs out, there is nothing left and the chick splits.
That's binary thinking, and most things in life aren't black or white. We would love to be able to separate them in this way, but the fact is that there is a lot more "grey" than straight black and white. All we have to do is ask this question- "All things being equal, will a woman choose a wealthier man over a poorer man".

I think we all know the answer to this question.

The stronger type of attraction, where a woman inexplicably falls "head over heels," is based on EMOTIONAL provisioning [I had posted a thread about this awhile back, but it magically has been deleted--this is why I don't bother starting threads anymore]. This is a much stronger bond, because it circumvents conventional logic and appeals directly to a woman's emotions. When faced with a choice between a guy that is a good provider and a guy that excites her, a woman will usually choose the latter.
The thing that you have to understand is that when you are "appealing directly to a woman's emotions" all you are doing is attempting to elicit the same response a woman would have to the guy with the wealth/power/status aura.

If you don't have status and power, you won't have as many options. This is completely true. But, that doesn't mean you shouldn't have ANY options! It also doesn't mean that any relationship you enter is doomed as soon as a guy with more money shows a bit of interest.
That was never claimed nor even implied.

However, when you deny the sheer power of WSP (lets shorten it up a bit), you do so at your own peril.

In fact, having high status within a woman's social circle is often more meaningful to her than having high status in a larger demographic. If you insist on thinking of humans as animals, the leader of the "pack" would be the most popular guy in a woman's immediate social circle, not some random rich dude that buys her a drink at the bar.
I agree.

STR8UP--the part about the "aura" I agree with--the confidence and swagger displayed by many wealthy guys is very appealing to women. And--of course, status and money attract women. However, you can have this confidence and attract AND keep women without monetary wealth, and that is why game can level the playing field a bit for average guys.
That's exactly what brought about the PUA movement. The bottom 80% of guys were tired of getting the scraps. the shift from the traditional marriage culture to the random hookup culture drove beta males to try to level tha playing field. Nothing wrong with that, and I'm not denying that it works. It is, after all, nothing more than finding another way to push the same buttons.

Keep in mind something that Rollo has pointed out in the past- often the PUA model will GET you the girl, but keeping her is another story altogether.

And ALWAYS remember this- the PUA/DJ model is DERIVED from the natural model of masculine power, not the other way around. I think it is prudent to not only have an understanding of "game" on a conscious level, but also to harness your innate masculine drive to grab your balls and go out and conquer the world. With both of these tools in your arsenal, you can be truly unsptoppable.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey STR8, because you are fiercely intent on forcing your opinions on all of us who are less "enlightened", I will give you a little insight into what lies ahead to create a little balance..

My guess is that you are working hard on re-building your financial world and you are licking you lips in anticipation of all the "hard wired" pvssy that you "know" is going to fall on your d1ck when you pull up at the door of that upscale club in your red italian Maserferraro.
Yep, as a man of means you are going to attract a LOT of female attention. They are going to hang on your every word while you are entertaining them .They will laugh at all your lame jokes while you buy round after round. The HBs will be yours.
They will follow your swagger around the club as you display your "alpha qualities" and some of them will go home with you.

Yep, I agree you will get your rewards for being a man of wealth/status and power. YOu will indeed receive those anticipated benefits and rewards for your all your toil and planning.

And then another bizarre twist will occur and you will be back posting here in utter confusion and disillusionment.

Oh ,don't forget the FR's along the way, captain.

Last edited:

Lioric

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a newbie in terms of post count - but I have been a reader of this forum for a long time, so I know many of you guys very well. Let me jump in and put my two cents.

STR8UP is challenged for saying "Money is a strong attractor for women" and this is drawing a lot of fire??

What is the difference between female attention and true attraction anyway?! How can you differentiate genuine attraction and female attention since they form at the very early stages of the female-male interaction?

The misnomer "true attraction" implies the existence of "fake attraction", but what is it?! It's like assuming women are THINKING before getting attracted,
"OK he's good looking, but he's rich... Hmm, l shouldn't be truly attracted to him, but he has a nice character that's a plus, blah blah blah"

We come as packages and money is a strong element in that, what part of this idea are you opposing?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lioric said:
We come as packages and money is a strong element in that, what part of this idea are you opposing?
The "money is a strong element" part. Why? Because they don't have it and they don't ever think they WILL have it, so they have to level the playing field in their mind.

It's much more comfortable to bask in the glow of the lies that you were taught when you were growing up, to pretend that "only evil women care about wealth/status/power".

jophil28 said:
Hey STR8, because you are fiercely intent on forcing your opinions on all of us who are less "enlightened", I will give you a little insight into what lies ahead to create a little balance..

My guess is that you are working hard on re-building your financial world and you are licking you lips in anticipation of all the "hard wired" pvssy that you "know" is going to fall on your d1ck when you pull up at the door of that upscale club in your red italian Maserferraro.
Yep, as a man of means you are going to attract a LOT of female attention. They are going to hang on your every word while you are entertaining them .They will laugh at all your lame jokes while you buy round after round. The HBs will be yours.
They will follow your swagger around the club as you display your "alpha qualities" and some of them will go home with you.

Yep, I agree you will get your rewards for being a man of wealth/status and power. YOu will indeed receive those anticipated benefits and rewards for your all your toil and planning.

And then another bizarre twist will occur and you will be back posting here in utter confusion and disillusionment.

Oh ,don't forget the FR's along the way, captain.
Said like a true, indoctrinated member of the matrix.