Money for Pu$$y

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are arguing statistical facts such as studies that show men with more income tend to get hotter mates against anecdotes such as "I knew this rich guy that was after my sister and she married a plumber with a huge cock instead" and NO ONE seems to understand the difference.

It's like reading Dante to fucking chimpanzees.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a case of putting my fingers in my ears, because it simply doesn't hold true in reality.

Sure, there is a type of girl that is always out to get the bigger, better deal, but you can't make the assertion that ALL women, regardless of age, culture, religious beliefs, etc. operate solely with this mentality.

If that was true, why would any women stay married to a man after he became physically disabled? Why would a woman stay with a guy that had a terminal illness? Why would any attractive woman stay with a man that's out of work, when she knows that she could attract a wealthier guy? How can ANY marriage survive after the initial attraction wears off?

It all comes down to the personal values and character of the woman, as well as her respect for you. A woman with strong personal morals will not cheat on her husband. She WILL still feel attracted to other guys, just as all of us will often feel more attracted to a girl that is not our girlfriend. But a moral woman will not cross the line. It's equally as important that a woman truly RESPECTS her man.

ATTRACTION gets the girl, but RESPECT keeps her. I did a thread about this here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149319

The problem is that guys too often view marriage as "ownership," with no thought given to upholding their end of the agreement. These guys let themselves go and tolerate disrespectful behavior from their wives, because in their mind, they've already "won" her. This was sufficient in the past, but as the marriage contract becomes weaker and divorce becomes more readily accepted as a solution, this doesn't fly any more. I think you stated this stuff yourself, so we're in agreement on a lot of this--but I think we differ in opinions as to what keeps a girl in a relationship.

The proverbial bigger, better deal will generate ATTRACTION in a woman, but attraction usually doesn't translate into action. I think we can safely assume that a woman that's been married to a guy for 10 years won't feel the same level of attraction for him as when they first begun dating. We can also assume that at some point in those 10 years, assuming that she's attractive, she's been approached by a more attractive, wealthier man. We can even assume that she's had "crushes" on other guys. That doesn't mean that she's open to leaving her husband.

The raw truth is that strong personal morals and standards, coupled with respect for her mate, are going to trump any supposed "hard wired" urges that a married woman has. That's why you have to choose wisely if you want to get married.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeff, I must say, you word things much better than I do and respond better too.

Str8up, along the same lines, I think that's the problem here. Your statements basically dwindles down the the exact same thing is so many of your threads that leads to controversy. Whatever it is money or one of the many other threads that blows up to this. Women are biologically wired to "this" and therefore anyone who disagree is just going ignoring the truth for it is too painful.

I'm not saying that the wife will "love them forever," that just thinking an excuse so one can take her for granted so he can begin to parasite her while expecting her to still love him. I'm not disagreeing that a women won't have the thought of leaving if tragedy befalls. However, the problem of saying settling even there was a better word is that well, for lack of a better way to say it (I can't think of any better way): I guess everyone who is married on this board like RT and Karma along with others, their wives are not just tempted because it is their biology, but just thinking "you will do" instead of being satisfied and trying to do the best they can. Married to someone who just gave up or figured it is the best they can do to their value.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
People are arguing statistical facts such as studies that show men with more income tend to get hotter mates against anecdotes such as "I knew this rich guy that was after my sister and she married a plumber with a huge cock instead" and NO ONE seems to understand the difference.

Well this might be anecdotal but I knew of this rich guy Hugh that was about 80 and had 3 extremely hot girlfriends in their 20's at the same time despite acting kind of AFC and being old as the hills. But I also knew about this other guy Jack who was a 22 year old college student, goodlooking and outgoing and he had 1 girlfriend that was kind of hot. Er, what was my point..oh yeah this proves wealth isn't a factor! :rolleyes:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
It's not a case of putting my fingers in my ears, because it simply doesn't hold true in reality.

Sure, there is a type of girl that is always out to get the bigger, better deal, but you can't make the assertion that ALL women, regardless of age, culture, religious beliefs, etc. operate solely with this mentality.
I don't think anyone said women operate solely on the BBD, but you can't assert that most do not either.

If that was true, why would any women stay married to a man after he became physically disabled? Why would a woman stay with a guy that had a terminal illness? Why would any attractive woman stay with a man that's out of work, when she knows that she could attract a wealthier guy? How can ANY marriage survive after the initial attraction wears off?
Well do women really stay in those case in any significant numbers? Statistically women are divorcing at a rate higher than 50% for reason not nearly as good as thoughs. I'd hate to see the rate they divorce men when he's under hardship.

It all comes down to the personal values and character of the woman, as well as her respect for you. A woman with strong personal morals will not cheat on her husband. She WILL still feel attracted to other guys, just as all of us will often feel more attracted to a girl that is not our girlfriend. But a moral woman will not cross the line. It's equally as important that a woman truly RESPECTS her man.
I don't think many disagree with that in theory, but question just how moral most women really are. I think it's been pretty convincingly covered in topics of "the myth of the quality woman", "Woman lacking integrity", etc. When sh!t hits the fan, the going gets rough and she see's the BBD we see how much moral and integrity most women have.

ATTRACTION gets the girl, but RESPECT keeps her. I did a thread about this here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149319

The problem is that guys too often view marriage as "ownership," with no thought given to upholding their end of the agreement. These guys let themselves go and tolerate disrespectful behavior from their wives, because in their mind, they've already "won" her. This was sufficient in the past, but as the marriage contract becomes weaker and divorce becomes more readily accepted as a solution, this doesn't fly any more. I think you stated this stuff yourself, so we're in agreement on a lot of this--but I think we differ in opinions as to what keeps a girl in a relationship.
First off you say it's about a woman having integrity, now it's the man's fault or responsibilty if she does not :yawn:. How is this any different than saying a guy has to remain the BBD?

The proverbial bigger, better deal will generate ATTRACTION in a woman, but attraction usually doesn't translate into action. I think we can safely assume that a woman that's been married to a guy for 10 years won't feel the same level of attraction for him as when they first begun dating. We can also assume that at some point in those 10 years, assuming that she's attractive, she's been approached by a more attractive, wealthier man. We can even assume that she's had "crushes" on other guys. That doesn't mean that she's open to leaving her husband.

The raw truth is that strong personal morals and standards, coupled with respect for her mate, are going to trump any supposed "hard wired" urges that a married woman has. That's why you have to choose wisely if you want to get married.
Now it goes back to the point of choosing a woman with character as if it's a fact that women have character. I got a different theory. Character has been throw out the window long ago and the modern woman has too many options and not enough character to make choices based on it being the right thing to do. So they act like spoiled, unaccountable children.

I believe some people including women have character no matter what, but it's been shown many times that it's human nature that the majority of people only have as much character as their options. You would be astonished at what most people would do if they think there's no risk involved.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:

I just find it interesting how people will try to justify their own condition, even in the face of scientific proof. That's really the only reason why I'm still posting on this thread.

The looks debate goes in the same circles as the wealth debate. People who are less attractive will often be the first to say that looks don't matter, just to make themselves feel better about their circumstances.

I'm not the richest or the best looking guy out there, but I have social status and I'm not ugly, so the deck isn't stacked entirely against me. For me to deny the fact that I have been passed up for guys who are higher on the food chain or who have 8 pack abs would be absurd.

And for all of the guys who claim that they only do things "for themselves" and not to attract women....who are you kidding? When I work out or when I start a new business, hell yea it's for ME, but part if that thing that DRIVES me to do these things knows at least subconsciously that it will make me more attractive in the eyes of women.

I agree with most of your post, however I still believe that you discount the power of certain influences over womens behavior, and you give them too much credit for being "moral" and such.

When it comes down to it, at the end of your life you will probably be able to count on two hands the number of people (men and women) in your life who you have had extensive contact with who have not done you wrong in one way or another. The list of people who have wronged you will be much longer, I can assure you.

TheHumanist said:
Str8up, along the same lines, I think that's the problem here. Your statements basically dwindles down the the exact same thing is so many of your threads that leads to controversy. Whatever it is money or one of the many other threads that blows up to this. Women are biologically wired to "this" and therefore anyone who disagree is just going ignoring the truth for it is too painful.
I do believe that most people either 1) Don't put 2 and 2 together to realize what is really going on around them, or 2) Refuse to acknowledge the truth because it would mean that they would have to give up part of the "fantasy" of life as they know it, and they aren't willing to do that.

I'm not disagreeing that a women won't have the thought of leaving if tragedy befalls. However, the problem of saying settling even there was a better word is that well, for lack of a better way to say it (I can't think of any better way): I guess everyone who is married on this board like RT and Karma along with others, their wives are not just tempted because it is their biology, but just thinking "you will do" instead of being satisfied and trying to do the best they can. Married to someone who just gave up or figured it is the best they can do to their value.
I'm not saying that most women simply "give up" and settle down with the first man that will have them (although I have seen this happen).

What I am saying is that women don't go into a marriage with the same mindset that men do.

There is only a short period of time (for most relationships) where there is nothing much that could happen to turn her off her attraction for you. And that usually is the first couple of months of the relationship.

Both men and women often become complacent in a marriage. All hubby wants to do is sit in front of the t.v., meanwhile wifey gains 40 lbs.

But the difference is, a man might be tempted to CHEAT on his woman, but he is doing so in an attempt to "spread his seed". A woman cheating is generally looking for the next branch to swing to.

Men seem to put the blinders on, while women remain vigilant. This doesn't mean that she will automatically jump ship, but it does mean that as a man you better damn well be prepared to keep doing the things that attracted her to you in the first place, or she WILL go elsewhere when push comes to shove.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
When it comes down to it, at the end of your life you will probably be able to count on two hands the number of people (men and women) in your life who you have had extensive contact with who have not done you wrong in one way or another. The list of people who have wronged you will be much longer, I can assure you.
That's not true! As long as you put the blinders on, then it didn't happen that way :D.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I do believe that most people either 1) Don't put 2 and 2 together to realize what is really going on around them, or 2) Refuse to acknowledge the truth because it would mean that they would have to give up part of the "fantasy" of life as they know it, and they aren't willing to do that.
Well your belief eliminating abilities to agree unless it is almost congruent to your thoughts and basically tells anyone who disagree is being brainwashed. How else is it supposed to be taken when someone disagrees and you say those who disagrees are refusing to acknowledging the truth? One of the people outside the "most"? I doubt you are thinking like that anyway those who disagree.

STR8UP said:
I'm not saying that most women simply "give up" and settle down with the first man that will have them (although I have seen this happen).

What I am saying is that women don't go into a marriage with the same mindset that men do.

There is only a short period of time (for most relationships) where there is nothing much that could happen to turn her off her attraction for you. And that usually is the first couple of months of the relationship.

Both men and women often become complacent in a marriage. All hubby wants to do is sit in front of the t.v., meanwhile wifey gains 40 lbs.

But the difference is, a man might be tempted to CHEAT on his woman, but he is doing so in an attempt to "spread his seed". A woman cheating is generally looking for the next branch to swing to.

Men seem to put the blinders on, while women remain vigilant. This doesn't mean that she will automatically jump ship, but it does mean that as a man you better damn well be prepared to keep doing the things that attracted her to you in the first place, or she WILL go elsewhere when push comes to shove.
From this, I pick up what kills marriages is complacency, taking things for granted, and a bad mindset (I'm guessing the mindset to not willing to fight when the ride doesn't go well), and culture influences which leads to how she approaches marriage. Sounds more like character and personal bad decisions rather than biology where its influence is how each of the partners trend to cheat. I'm expecting you to say you never excluded the other factors, but that's the trouble when you try to examine things in a vacuum, it blows such things out of proportion as you focus so much on that aspect. Our biology influences us, but other factors likely outweighs it too much to look beyond just the statement of all things being equal. To look at it isolated than it is important to look at how much it influences along with the basis.

So you admit to yourself that likely in your subconscious that there is a little voice based from thousands of years of evolution thinking about that being successful in business will gain more attention with women. However, in context of the big picture as you like to say a lot, other subconscious factors along with environmental influences, your desires such as financial security, and mindset of you can do anything you want (along with free will, if you believe that exist), to examine the biological basis to you motivation in business requires that look at the scale of the influence as well the action it made you do. It's size is not small, as RT says, biology is stronger than conviction, but still small enough to acknowledge that like your business, you didn't chose to do that just for the constant biological instinct (which I think biology is stronger than conviction, biology can wear it down like waves against a beach, conviction cannot do the same back).

BTW, can you clarify your statement on number of people who do no wrong vs wrong you over a lifetime of people exposed to a significant time. How long do you mean? What wrong do you mean? For the wrong can be as small of my friend decided to ditch for a girl one night or forgot to return a game or to something very serious like your one close friend who stole 100k from you. Does it include people who are not friends but known for a long time like business partners, bosses, professors, and others gain a relation but not "friendship" per say?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You are completely discounting the fact that the ability to provide is one thing, and financial security is another thing entirely.

Your argument (and everyone elses) is that anything over and above a woman's basic needs being met is superfluous.

Str8up, please...going forward, don't tell me I have self-limiting beliefs again. What you post, is your rep. You are wrong in your assessment of me.

If you must know, I'm preparing to circumnavigate the globe, sail around the world, by myself. I shake my head at anyone who says I'm limiting myself, I have my challenges ahead of me..I'd like to talk to the man that can achieve what I want to attempt...because, to be honest, your wealth achievements do not add up to ONE day, of what I have to face, to achieve my goals.

My life experience has taught me this.

When I was an office 'money making' guy...women did not notice me. Now, that I'm a blue collar guy..even though I make less money. Women, are very blunt. I'm 20 lbs larger, with muscle, than the 'office guy' I used to be.

Women, these days, do not see 'money' as #1.

Embrace being a man, it's a good time to flourish.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Exactly,and this is why we need to hold out for such a woman for marriage or an LTR and not buy into the leftie nonsense which promotes moral relativism and "individual reality " or any such post modernist drivel.

Of course there are "Quality Women" out there.
A woman worthy of marriage is one who can regulate and control her "hard wired" urges( whatever they are ) and not be led blindly by them in the face of temptation or expedience.
Some of you have read too much evolutionary psychology.
Just because a woman CAN act in certain ways does not mean that she will in spite of her primal "urges" or the prevailing circumstances that she faces daily.
Furthermore ,to label a man's quest for such a woman as a "myth" is a profound insult to both him and the fine woman whom he seeks to meet .

Papillon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where you live is not a place but a state of mind
I will dig up this older and so popular thread and I hope I will not stir up some more controversy.There are already so many posts that I will not refer to any in particular.
My 2 cents.
All women are to some degree gold-diggers. Status/wealth/power matters more than you think. I genuinely believe that wopmen are not attracted to a man per se but they are attracted to what a man can provide for her. Provide does not always mean money/gifts/shiny toys but also excitment/change/fun. So when she cheats on her rich husband with the electrician that does not mean that was attracted to his muscles, face or his power tolls. No. She thinks he might provide her with some excitement that hubby could not.
They will go for the richest guy they can get with their looks and if that power/status guy has some other qualities even better.
Henry Kissinger (and I dont like this dude at all) stated that power is the best aphrodisiac.
And yes, they ,as some another poster said, will share a rich/power guy with another women and wait and hope he will pick her for an exclusive relationship. As the desperation sets in, she may marrry the best man available-for-her only (assuming she could not marry the rich one) however her mind will still fantasize about the rich and powerfull and get as much action as possible with him behind new hubby's back.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my AFC days I was married. Yep, married. I was a helicopter pilot in the Army, 29 years old and had a wife of 4 years. Then hardship struck. I became very ill. Lost my flight medical, and struggled for several months trying to find good treatment for my medical problem. Wifey and I began to diverge. She lost interest, and while my health came back she didn't. See in my mind she thought,"well he's better now, but it could go downhill again".

Like an AFC I tried to date her again, we went to a counselor, to no avail. She wasn't happy, with her life, her career, me, etc. So I continued my path of self improvement, got back to flying, got in great shape, and since she was more of a liability than an asset....I filed for divorce. We had talked about it. I asked her if that's what she wanted, she said yes. I didn't wait a day longer. I called my attorney and went to war. I wasn't going to give her any more time, effort or thought.
What's the point of this? The point is I discovered that some people don't take the whole,"for better or for worse", literally. She wasn't capable of dealing with,"for worse". I've never talked to her since the day my platoon of friends helped me move all my gear out in a coordinated Air Assault moment. She wanted to stay friends. I read that as,"well maybe I can keep him as a backup plan". I declined her offer and wished her well.
Am I jaded by this? Not at all. She did what she was programmed to do. She wasn't sure I would continue to provide her the lifestyle that she was accustomed to. Karma's a funny thing. I have excelled at life, career, health, and finances. I learned to accept the reality that is. Don't try to make the world what you think it is. Enjoy it for what it really is.

KC

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
What's the point of this? The point is I discovered that some people don't take the whole,"for better or for worse", literally. She wasn't capable of dealing with,"for worse".
A man will go to great lengths to stick by his woman when she goes through turmoil. It is in a man's nature. A man defines himself by being a Man.

A woman on the other hand, does not define herself by being a Woman, and fulfilling a feminine role; she defines herself by how much of a Man her man happens to be.

What does this mean?

This means that you shouldn't expect a woman to stick with you in tough times. This means that if you are single and going through a rough time in your life, sane women will want nothing to do with you, and even crazy women will avoid you, for the most part.

I'm not saying that every woman is going to leave you when times get tough any more than I am saying that every woman is going to cheat on you. But face the facts- women derive their sense of self, their sense of well being in large part from the man they are in a relationship with. If you go through tough times it will cause your woman to see you in a different, negative light. Best thing you can do as a Man is suck it up, if possible, and deal with problems OUTSIDE of your relationship. I know this doesn't apply to health issues, and when you are actually married and living with a woman it becomes much harder to keep her out of it, but whatever you can do to deal with sh!t WITHOUT involving your woman, the better off you will be.

Am I jaded by this? Not at all. She did what she was programmed to do. She wasn't sure I would continue to provide her the lifestyle that she was accustomed to. Karma's a funny thing. I have excelled at life, career, health, and finances. I learned to accept the reality that is. Don't try to make the world what you think it is. Enjoy it for what it really is.

KC
Some guys have a real hard time coming to terms with the fact that women are generally NOT in control of their emotions, and that they are guided by societal influence AS WELL AS "survival instincts". Nature AND nurture.

It seems as if you have come to terms with this, and I think that is one of the keys to becoming a Man. To accept the fact that life is the way it is, and as cruel as it might seem, you have to simply roll with the punches if you want to live a good life.

Excellent post....thanks for sharing.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take revenge on all the women that rejected me

I wouldn't be mr nice any more.

just screw and screw and screw and be real heartless.

i would live just to screw ***** and to counter all rejection.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
STR8UP you have a wrong way of looking at things when talking about money. I come from an upper middle class family and I could tell you that money has nothing to do with happiness. Part of being happy is being non materialistic and letting go of possessions. My grandparents grew up in the poorest part of Eastern europe. When I say poor I mean never had a tv, Never had a radio. No running water, They barely had enough food to survive, but I guarantee you they were happier than 99% of the millionaires today. Happiness comes from within and you cannot get it from an outside source.
people that say this normally don't have any.

yes money doesn't = happiness exactly

however money=equal more pu$$y than you will need in this life and the next.

it gives you that chance to break barriers that you couldn't possibly break.

women put security over all else even good sex.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
my god if i had MONEY...

We talking BENJAMINS and The POUND STERLING...

this must be the reason God wouldn't let me get money. NO one could stop me.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
really this thread should just be locked. you guys are going round and round over a subjective and moot point. Get your shyt in gear, pull the best tail you can pull and have fun. All this nerdy ass arguing is just lame and not becoming of men. Yup. thats a shaming tactic, cause yall dumb asses should be ashamed for continuing this crap.
Mother f*cking word.

:cheer:

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** with that kind of money......

Mystery, david deangelo, etc

I would kick their ass all day long. They wouldn't be able to compete if I had money.

Remember this:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH.

you pay for it one way or the other

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kalel21 said:
**** with that kind of money......

Mystery, david deangelo, etc

I would kick their ass all day long. They wouldn't be able to compete if I had money.

Remember this:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH.

you pay for it one way or the other
The free lunch thing....I agree 100%.

The thing that you have to remember though (and this is what a lot of guys don't really understand, thus giving "money" a bad rep) is that it is the aura, that money gives a man the pulling power, not so much the money itself. Women are wired to wet their panties for the guys who exude the kind of confidence that comes from wealth.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The free lunch thing....I agree 100%.

The thing that you have to remember though (and this is what a lot of guys don't really understand, thus giving "money" a bad rep) is that it is the aura, that money gives a man the pulling power, not so much the money itself. Women are wired to wet their panties for the guys who exude the kind of confidence that comes from wealth.
I understand how money boosts your "inner game". But also I still think that if women perceive that you probably have money, their perception of you changes. They overlook or even reframe qualities about you that before they didn't like. It's like a double whammy and why it's so effective.

But back to the point about money working on your "aura", obviously some guys have that "aura" and attract women without money. The funny thing though is a lot these types also have the ability to mnake money because let's face it requires some level of being liked and cooperation to get ahead.

I think though there are guys that get no where with woman and when they get money they get a lot more success with women. I don't think thre's anything wrong with that. It's just it would be nice to know you have that aurra even if you were to lose your money.