money does not make the man

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So Bill Gates etc weren't of any value till they had billions.
Wait, I'm not talking about someone's intrinsic value. Guru just broke down that a guy with $1 million to play with has more opportunities than a guy with $1,000 to play with. A guy with $1 million is better than the guy with $1,000 in terms of finances due to the better level of opportunities, freedom, etc. that he has. Period. Has nothing to do with intrinsic value, we are specifically discussing money.

People have robbed banks, scammed others etc. so because they have that money they are more "rich" than you.
Ummm...yes....they have $1 million and the other guy doesn't. Now, if the police catch up to them and extract the money, then that would change things.

Most large corporations acquire assets through screwing over SOMEBODY in some PORTION of the world anyway. From paying crap low wages to getting damn near free labor overseas, to having a robot replace jobs and working that robot 24/7, nobody said that capitalism was FAIR..

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Any drug dealer who makes more, hell El Chapo himself is better than all of you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
How is good looks a skill? A stripper is literally dancing around a pole and gets money for that. The only difference between her and a welfare mom is that one does it in public and the other does it in private. Funny thing is, the one who does it in public is doing so to exploit men for their money, whereas the one doing it in private isn't. A stripper is exploiting men far more so than a welfare recipient is.

And most prostitutes/gigolos are on drugs, you gotta be kidding me here.
A stripper is exploiting men far more than a welfare mom????

A stripper has to provide a service for money she is paid. A welfare mom extracts the equivalent of $60,000 per year from the taxpayers (who she can thumb her nose at, while dying her hair blue and screaming Patriarchy!), all to raise a whiny, second-place-trophy winning, snot-nosed SJW tranny more likely to fail in every measurable category compared to a child raised by a woman capable of keeping a (money earning) man around..

See the theme from ImTheDoubleGreatest? Welfare parasite Hillary supporter. ImTheDoubleGreatest still picks fruit from the EBT tree.

How is a beautiful woman skilled? Because she maintained the most important thing possible: her health and fertility.

ImTheDoubleGreatest is now saying rich men AND hot women are BOTH useless? Please. What is going on here?

You don't think most welfare moms are on drugs? I'll bet money ImTheDoubleGreatest = (not so hot) welfare mom posing as her dream man: the 17 year old friend of her son.

Guys, if you are dating a woman who is beautiful, great in bed, punctual and loves you, who cares what she does in her spare time? In that case, whatever she is doing, more women should do just that.

When you subsidize something, you get more of it. Would you rather have more gorgeous women? Tip your favorite stripper. Would you rather have more Syrian and Mexican women who don't speak English and hate us? Vote Democrat.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest is now saying rich men AND hot women are BOTH useless? Please. What is going on here?
It's a coping mechanism lol. They most likely feel as though they don't have the IQ, the connections, the talent, the skills or the networks to ACQUIRE a lot of money........thus.....they want to recreate the rules and try to make it seem as though money doesn't matter.

Money is the foundation of everything. None of these guys can name one thing (other than your spiritual relationship with God) that money does not acquire, sustain, or maintain. And EVEN with your relationship with God, you need a Bible.......the Bible cost money!

U

user43770

The weakness is in thinking you need a bunch of material crap that you don't really need, which is the case for most people.
"What does a man need - really need? A few pounds of food each day, heat and shelter, six feet to lie down in - and some form of working activity that will yield a sense of accomplishment. That's all - in the material sense, and we know it. But we are brainwashed by our economic system until we end up in a tomb beneath a pyramid of time payments, mortgages, preposterous gadgetry, playthings that divert our attention for the sheer idiocy of the charade.

The years thunder by, The dreams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience. Before we know it, the tomb sealed."

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is a beautiful woman skilled? Because she maintained the most important thing possible: her health and fertility.

You don't think most welfare moms are on drugs? I'll bet money ImTheDoubleGreatest = (not so hot) welfare mom posing as her dream man: the 17 year old friend of her son.
If you are dating a woman who is beautiful, great in bed, punctual and loves you, who cares what she does in her spare time? Whatever she does, more women should do just that.
Health and fertility does not necessarily equate to good looks. Look at Francesca Schiavone and Cristina's Justino. They're ugly as heck but healthier than any stripper you've ever seen. And don't put words in my mouth either, never said rich is useless. In fact you can scroll up and see how I said the opposite hahahaha. Looks like you need your eyes checked Neil. If you can't read simple English then your coding is probably all fvcked up as well too. Who am I kidding, it's garbage spaghetti code anyway.

Don't go saying that if your woman is happy with you because you're a cuck then all men should be cucks like you. That's the most fvcked up thing I've ever heard of. It's the fvcking inversion of male-female sexual dynamics you retard. 11 years in here and you still haven't got a damn clue. Face it dude, you just suck. There's been actual mental retards on here before who weren't as backwards as you. You are officially the biggest loser on sosuave. Disgusting.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
One uses his money to pedestalize strippers.

The other spent time in the joint for stealing money, and now uses his money to impress POF dates.

The other makes good money and whines that the high quality women he craves date bums and drug dealers.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Money means freedom.

You have access to more things and you can hand pick women in ways a poor man can't.

I'm totally sold on making money my #1 priority in life after health. Without money and health, you are basically screwed in all areas of life. You really need both to thrive.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is power. But it is double-edged. Either you control it, or it controls you. You know you are in control when you can say enough, hold it at arm's length, and pursue worthier goals in life. That is simply what money is about, a means to an end, something which enables you to put off present consumption for future consumption. As most people are controlled by money today, it makes sense to question its value in the greater scheme of things. This critical spirit enables us to keep our humanity alive.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious how? You still strike me as someone who wants a man to have better results than her own. But what those results are may vary depending on what he is ambitious in. For example, someone who is trying to build his own corporate empire is different than an Olympic gold-medalist. Both are ambitious, but the results are different because the goals are different. If say this man's ambition is to accumulate more and more wealth, then that would mean that he would have to have more money than you. Wouldn't that at least partially disregard points 1 and 4 on your list? And what about someone who has ambition like no other and pours his heart and soul into whatever it is he is striving to achieve, but he cannot for the life of him obtain any majorly positive results. What if him?
Correct. Ambition has many faces. I'll give you examples.

As I noted my ex is rebuilding my respect. How? He's demonstrating management skill and influencing his superiors through his wisdom & guidance & performance in a challenging environment. He is on my radar screen because of our history, our financial ties and our children & family ties. Nobody else in his income range would ever get the time of day from me. So he's a major exception to my usual parameters. He's growing in ways he couldn't/wouldn't grow within the marriage and it's good to see.

I'm seeing an artist currently who has many different income streams and is ridiculously talented & ambitious. He is well connected, is in exclusive galleries & has many diverse business pursuits that keep him very busy & generate serious money. He's a high school drop out but he's intelligent & ambitious in spades. Lack of education has not slowed him down due to his social network, work ethic, and ability to leverage & monetize his talent. He wanted to study architecture. A world famous architect who is a family friend told him...don't waste your money on school...you already know the right people so leverage those relationships and create things. You can hire engineers to inspect & sign off. And that, among other things, is just what he has done.

I had lunch Saturday with a financial planner. He has gone the classic route of education and hard work (work smart), getting his stock broker's license & building an elite clientele. He makes several hundred K a year. He comes from an immigrant family that built a lucrative business in natural resources and he grew up the son of a very successful businessman.

As to your guy who can't figure it out? He either keeps seeking the way to success or he quits.

Most people quit.

Very few refuse to quit. It is the refusal to quit, the refusal to settle that sets the successful apart.

I refuse to quit on myself and my family. Therefore I recognize and value this characteristic in others. See when people quit they remove themselves from the arena, and that makes it easier for those that remain.

"Never Quit" - Sir Winston Churchill

Somebody will say...gee it can't be that simple...oh yes...it is that simple. But nobody said simple means easy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
One uses his money to pedestalize strippers.

The other spent time in the joint for stealing money, and now uses his money to impress POF dates.

The other makes good money and whines that the high quality women he craves date bums and drug dealers.
But what does any of that have to do with the fact that money is the foundation to everything? I didn't create this situation, I came into this world in the 80s with everything being founded and supported on money.

Matter of fact, you know the number one reason for divorce? Lack of money or money problems in general.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
But what does any of that have to do with the fact that money is the foundation to everything? I didn't create this situation, I came into this world in the 80s with everything being founded and supported on money.

Matter of fact, you know the number one reason for divorce? Lack of money or money problems in general.
Any drug dealing thug that makes more money than you is automatically "better" because they make more money. Don't complain when they take the chicks you feel you deserve.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the younger guys I want to say one other thing. Bear in mind that choices you make now will make ALL the difference later.

Why am I still hot? I didn't smoke, I didn't tan, I didn't drink to excess, and I made great nutrition, working out (staying thin), and getting sufficient sleep top priorities. I never colored my hair, never got tattoos or piercings, and I pay attention to my teeth and my skin. None of that has to do with great genetics (which I was lucky enough to have) and now 25 years past my physical prime those choices are manifest.

Why am I building wealth? I made choices along the way that meant forgoing brand new cars, skipping expensive vacations, skipping weekend trips, buying a residence I could easily afford rather than the most expensive home I could qualify for, skipped country club memberships, expensive toys that deprecate, and skipped health club memberships. Instead of all that stuff I bought investment properties, went running outside, golfed muni courses, did push ups/sit ups & ran bleachers at the local high school stadium.

It's not that I don't ever indulge...I collect fine art & have high end clothes & accessories. It's just that a fur coat bought on sale at 70% off conveys the same value as for someone who paid full price. No perceived difference in value. If I buy art direct from the artist I don't pay the crazy gallery mark up. If I buy a several thousand dollar Chanel suit used at a consignment store for several hundred bucks...it's still a Chanel suit!

Now that I'm older looking back I am so pleased about the RESULTS of the choices I made in my younger days.

If you are young you must believe that the choices you make to benefit your future are the correct choices even if your friends tease you. Your friends aren't financially responsible for you. You must have faith that you are doing the right things for yourself. Sometimes the world doesn't go according to your plan. I expected to stay home & be a mom & be reliant on my man while raising babies. That ain't what happened. So you adjust and go on. Do not waste energy in self pity, ever. Complete waste of time. Adjust, recalibrate, move forward.

You'll be glad you did when the gray hair starts coming in. Cheers.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Any drug dealing thug that makes more money than you is automatically "better" because they make more money. Don't complain when they take the chicks you feel you deserve.
Okay, I just don't think you understand what I've been trying to say.

Because you keep referring to the concept of "better" based on intrinsic value as a PERSON, and I'm explicitly using the term "better" based on being able to AFFORD more opportunities, having more freedom, etc. Your value as a person isn't being measured here and quite honestly, can't really truly be measured in the first place because there's no measuring stick for intrinsic value.

The dope dealer with $1 million net worth is better than me based on having more money, as his higher levels of money afford him more opportunities and freedoms.

Most dope dealers aren't balling though. I explained in another thread that the reason educated black women still date thugs is based on a cultural dynamic where black women prefer BLACK MEN and "thugging" has become a symbol for BLACK-NESS. It's like wearing an afro was a symbol for black-ness in the 1970's.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I just don't think you understand what I've been trying to say.

Because you keep referring to the concept of "better" based on intrinsic value as a PERSON, and I'm explicitly using the term "better" based on being able to AFFORD more opportunities, having more freedom, etc. Your value as a person isn't being measured here and quite honestly, can't really truly be measured in the first place because there's no measuring stick for intrinsic value.

The dope dealer with $1 million net worth is better than me based on having more money, as his higher levels of money afford him more opportunities and freedoms.

Most dope dealers aren't balling though. I explained in another thread that the reason educated black women still date thugs is based on a cultural dynamic where black women prefer BLACK MEN and "thugging" has become a symbol for BLACK-NESS. It's like wearing an afro was a symbol for black-ness in the 1970's.
What are drug dealers really affording? long prison stints? Being shot and killed?

Simply basing more money = better than less is looking at things black and white.

I hear you though more money in and of itself is obviously greater than less doesn't mean it's necessarily better.

there's tons of extremely rich people in the US yet all of them combined couldn't pay off the national debt.

There's other things in life besides worrying about who has more money.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What are drug dealers really affording? long prison stints? Being shot and killed?

Simply basing more money = better than less is looking at things black and white.

I hear you though more money in and of itself is obviously greater than less doesn't mean it's necessarily better.

there's tons of extremely rich people in the US yet all of them combined couldn't pay off the national debt.

There's other things in life besides worrying about who has more money.
Well, I completely agree with you that money isn't all there is to life. That's for sure!

Also if Poon King comes back, he should use our exchange as an example of having a debate without getting stupid with insults and childish name-calling. GROWN men should be able to discuss different points of view without calling each other fag.gots if we disagree.

From what I understand 9Volt is much younger than Poon King, yet I can sit here and have a more intelligent debate/discussion with 9Volt than I could with Poon King.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I completely agree with you that money isn't all there is to life. That's for sure!

Also if Poon King comes back, he should use our exchange as an example of having a debate without getting stupid with insults and childish name-calling. GROWN men should be able to discuss different points of view without calling each other fag.gots if we disagree.

From what I understand 9Volt is much younger than Poon King, yet I can sit here and have a more intelligent debate/discussion with 9Volt than I could with Poon King.
Nah. I'm older than PK.

Though I still act like an azz at times. Most all of my friends married or not are still lunatics.

U

user43770

Recently, my decent paying job has told me that I may have to work out of town; we're talking Monday through Friday in a hotel and weekends at home. I've been dating my girl for a year and just recently invested in a squat rack (separate house from my gf).

Weightlifting is one of my only hobbies, one of the things that keeps me sane, and my job is potentially taking that away (no gyms near the job site), plus week nights with my gf.

I'm considering taking a lower paying job in town so I don't have to move. More because of the lifting than the gf.

You see where money might not be the biggest concern?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Recently, my decent paying job has told me that I may have to work out of town; we're talking Monday through Friday in a hotel and weekends at home. I've been dating my girl for a year and just recently invested in a squat rack (separate house from my gf).

Weightlifting is one of my only hobbies, one of the things that keeps me sane, and my job is potentially taking that away (no gyms near the job site), plus week nights with my gf.

I'm considering taking a lower paying job in town so I don't have to move. More because of the lifting than the gf.

You see where money might not be the biggest concern?
Stick it out. Prove you can deliver on the road and enjoy the adventurous, exhausting nature of it. Make the most of your long distance romance. Texting makes it easier. Try remote dates where you watch the same movie and both have pizza delivered at the same time, while texting. Make it up to her by spending some of your earnings on her when you get back. Switch to 1099 Corp to Corp so you can deduct expenses. This process of taking road jobs to build my resume was the key to my commanding a high hourly rate while being able to work at home. I spent 2 straight years working on the road, commuting from Houston to New York and then Houston to San Francisco from 2012-2014. I never missed an hour (except when my place got broken into which insurance covered). I used to punch a clock at 6am and work 10-11 hour days just to average 40 despite flight times. Since then, nearly all my jobs pay the same high rate ($75-$95 an hour) but now they are work from home, allowing me to work multiple jobs at the same time. In the past 4 months I earned more than 2016. Plus, nothing toughens you up or makes you more seasoned or more attractive to women than having lived on the road out of a suitcase. Girls love the accent, the scent and the stories from different areas. Just use the hotel gym and do push-ups.