Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mexican, Indian, Asian and Arab Men

AbsolutBeirut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it that these type of men always get perceived as second-class by American women (especially white chicks)? No matter how well they dress, no matter how flashy their car, no matter how slick their tongue, they can never overcome the first impression that they get by these girls. It's like girls notice the color of their skin and immediately dismiss them as potential lovers. It frustrates me because I happen to belong to one of these types. Imagine, the amount of **** that these types have to take is much less than a guy who is both white and AFC.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares. get a chick thats a minority then. if white chicks wont give you the time of the day. they arent worth your time. im not attracted to much white chicks anyway.

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
BadJadder said:
Is it just me or is it that these type of men always get perceived as second-class by American women (especially white chicks)? No matter how well they dress, no one of these types. Imagine, the amount of **** that these types have to take is much less than a guy who is both white and AFC.

I just started DJing, and unfortunetly I have to agree with you a little. I am also average in looks.

I only tend to go for the really hot White girls, thats what attractive to me,...but the latino/black/asians/indians are more friendly.

You know what I think it is, they just might think he is different and be not readily open to him, that is why you might not get the initial opener, but once she gets to know you better, some will like you ; its hard to get them to see past the initial difference though.

Be optimistic , I am sure THEREs got to be 1 white girl out there hehe.

Whats funny is the black dudes on campus, they are really confident and seem to have no problem in attracting white girls. So maybe all you might need is confidence ? Have to give Black dudes mad props on my campus. There are some who have white girls living in their dorm rooms.

in the end though, it might all be just an excuse your making for yourself..maybe the other DJs can throw in their 2 cents, sexy_kuta ?

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
BadJadder said:
Is it just me or is it that these type of men always get perceived as second-class by American women (especially white chicks)? No matter how well they dress, no matter how flashy their car, no matter how slick their tongue, they can never overcome the first impression that they get by these girls. It's like girls notice the color of their skin and immediately dismiss them as potential lovers. It frustrates me because I happen to belong to one of these types. Imagine, the amount of **** that these types have to take is much less than a guy who is both white and AFC.
Man, I mean this in good nature, but you could not be more wrong. Does it really matter what skin color ethnic guys have? I've seen many different types of men that have hot women around them, all types of women. If you are frustrated by this then it may mean you are insecure about something within you. Maybe you are just jealous?

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white and I do agree with the OP. Not so much mexicans and arabs but asian and indians are definetly fighting against a widespread stereotype of being small and weak. I have an asian friend who fits the general asian characteristics (small frame).

Now he wouldn't be a smooth talker but if theres say 15 hot chicks in a bar, he'd approach every one. No approach anxiety whatsoever. His game is poor, he uses too much canned material and it doesn't really sound genuine. The point though is that if he were white, I'm sure at least one girl would be into him. I must have seen him approach over a 100 chicks and he got under 5 phone numbers.

I'm not saying this to put you down (as I said his game is poor) but to lay white chicks you'll need more game than an equivalent white guy.

btw. black guys have it easier with white chicks when it comes to ons and flings. None of my white female friends are in a ltr with a black guy though. Seems like a phase for white girls.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
btw. black guys have it easier with white chicks when it comes to ons and flings. None of my white female friends are in a ltr with a black guy though. Seems like a phase for white girls.
That's only patrially true. I'm black and I've had white girls really into me for more than just ONS, it all comes down to the person. I know an indian guy who has a seriously good looking *****.

And Egyptians, damn man my friends who are egyptian (which is pretty close to arabic), I'm gonna be straight up honest, they look pretty ****ing good. And one in particularly has ****ing amazingly tight game (he was a natural that I learned God knows how much from), looked good, and had a great lookin GF.

It's time to stop making excuses for failure, and go do something about it.

If you are small, work out.

If you are fat, lose weight.

If you are pale, get a tan.

If you are dark, dress to accent your tone.

Anyone can look good (in my experience), it just takes a bit of work.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you pooparu about making the effort to change. The thing about black guys was a generalisation. Obviously there are exceptions.

I will say this though in relation to the OP. Any man / woman who doesn't find his own race attractive has issues.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think mexican's have it the easiest with white chicks out of all the minorities probably because most would think they are better looking and have the least amount of negative stereotypes

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 100% limiting belief because you got alot of good Asian PUAs in the community

Just a few
Asian Playboy
Hoobie
Loverboy
Spirt Fingers

I've seen pics of some of the girls they've gamed some of them are nice. As for indians and arabs, I see alot of alpha ones here in NY, they got the spiked up hair and sh!t and sometimes walking with some pretty females.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is getting old, try to use the "search" feature my friend, there've already been a lots of threads on this topic.

I don't feel like elaborating on the topic anymore, I already gave my thoughts on it, look at the old posts. Just for the record for the new guys here, I'm Asian if you want to know where "I stand" so to speak regarding this topic.

Sure it is true that "Mexican, Indian, Asian and Arab Men " and so many other guys suffer more or less from negative racial stereotyping, but it's NOT as bad as some would make people (including themselves) believe.
So instead of dwelling on it and doing nothing but whining about how the odds are against you, go out there and do what you are supposed to do!
Maybe if you were a white guy, or a black guy (black guys have been "in" and "fashionable" for some time now thanks to MTV and stuff, good for them...:) ), anything else being equal, you would have let's say a 15% success rate with the HBs. But being who you are, doing exactly the same thing and being exactly the same person only gets you 10%. So what???!!! You are getting success, that's all that matters!

Sure maybe it's not fair, but who told you life was fair?
Stop whining and take action! Especially the odds are NOT that against you.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
White Black men

What ive seen, from here in NYC and my univ is this-->

-White guys got this look that measures to American standard of beauty. For example Bradd Pitt, is considered best looking. The pointy nose, white skin, european eyes, straight blonde/brown hair, is standard. The sexiness of us mixed looking guys are not in media. White men tend to be highest up in society, and the look represents social power. Since their look represents social power, girls from these 3rd world countries dream about being swept of their feet by a white man, and having him marry and put her up in house on hill. B/c european features are standard and they represent social power, is why White guys can get most women.

Indian men are caucasian and their features r close to euro features minus skin color. Most latinos are between 1/2 - 7/8 european blood, and are close to the standard. Darker skinned latinos like mexicans are gonna have more of problem.

-Black guys usually have a style and masculinity and ego that is admired by all different women. Ive seen blk guys with all different flavors (in LTRs too) I even see bi racial neighborhoods. Black guys have to overcome racism daily, and their own cultural forces thats why theyre usually very masculine, and funny too.

Ok ironically for the bi racial kids that these black guys make, theyre gonna have it harder. They go in the category of us mixed looking, like me. Im aruban/colombian. Mixed looking guys are Arabs, Asians, bi racial, dark skinned latinos (mexicans peruvians) and anybody else dark skinned but not black is in this ****. From what ive seen, in this group, mostly, ure limited to someone close to ure own type. You are not a White women's "usual prefered type" and when she meets you shell see u as a friend. Badjadders right, alot of white women, when you try to talk to them, theyll percieve you as 2nd class, because of your look. Looks do matter. But certainly, u can try to cross lines, which is what i do, but... alot of "youre not my usual type"

I think guys on this site think that if a girl doesnt like you, that you can "game" her into wanting to bang you. i dont buy into this.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a really interesting view bro, but up here near NYC, mixed guys get laid too. Especially because alot of mixed guys have that milk chocolate skin and alot of them end up coming out with very "pretty" faces if you know what I mean?

But you know what.

This thread is pointless, let's just go out and get ***** that we want and stop worrying about so much ****. Like I've been saying lately, I looked back and realized, we are making this game so much harder then it needs to be. I'm sure there's an old post that goe something like this in teh archive, and if not I'm gonna try to make one (though I don't have the experience of alot of guys up here), but it's worth it to change some of all these limiting beliefs and ****.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some People are just like that you can't change them. My friend only likes black girls and only likes white girls if they look black. And the first thing he asks is if the girl is black. I'm the type of person that likes girls based off looks and mostly personality. My sister likes mexicans,I think it is dumb to like a person based off ethnicity.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are fking helpless....

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I get mistaken for Mexican and Persian all the time and get *****. The thing I have found out is that most blonde women in California like the dark and handsome look rather then the blonde surfer.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I'm a white guy that isn't attracted to white girls. o_O

I guess I can blame my surroundings. I've lived in Houston, Tx all my life. High Hispanic population. Every school I've been to, I was always the minority. I've never had a problem with that, and I wouldn't change it if I was given the chance.

So, probably as a result of my environment, I'm attracted to Hispanic girls more than any other race. That's just what I like. I still like white girls, but they have to be exceptionally attractive, both in mind and body.

I've noticed that Egyptian thing that was mentioned earlier works for women as well! I tend to like girls with ethnicites from that part of the world. Maybe its just that all the Egyptian girls I've met have been hot, maybe its something else. But its an interesting observation regardless.

vorbis said:
I will say this though in relation to the OP. Any man / woman who doesn't find his own race attractive has issues.
Guess I have some issues then huh? ^_^

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
I think mexican's have it the easiest with white chicks out of all the minorities probably because most would think they are better looking and have the least amount of negative stereotypes
That's a big opinion you got there. Here's a leafblower, why don't you get back to work, and when you're done doing that, I got this vacuuming project I want you to get done with.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said Indians are small and weak aye ??? (you hit a soft nerve there lol)

But nah man not all of us colored people are small, I'm indian (well mixed with a little eastern euro) but I stand at 6 foot on the dot (we aint all small scrawny weak guys ok) and I get numbers from all types of girls. Yea there are the snob chicks that take a sneak peak then when you catch them looking or some crap they give you the whole "b!tch" look. But screw them and screw the media and tv, dont let that crap dictate whats in and whats not (dont be a sheep and follow).

Talk to girls that give you attention they are worth your time and effort, plus every day there is some chick that turning 16 or 18 or 21 that will be interested in you. Some girl gives you crap for being different ignore her she must have some insecurities if she has to put you down for skin colour.

Same thing goes for the super hot girls dont take trash talk or any kind of disrespect, just walk away smiling, cause in all respect who cares if some b!tch gives you crap, walk around the corner and some cute thing will give you the time of day.

Simply put dont take it personally, laugh it off and walk off.