Mexican, Indian, Asian and Arab Men

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Silverback82 said:
most likely it does

another example is a 4'11 girl that will only date guys 6'0 and up

on a subconsicous level she is attracted to these guys because she doesn't want her future children to be a midget like her
You're so ignorant.

Can't a person just be totally comfortable with themselves? Not everyone has problems about their looks. A tall man is considered attractive as just a general rule, it has nothing to do with a girl being short and not wanting short kids. What's wrong with being short anyway? You make it sound like a bad thing.

You act like its impossible for a person to just NOT like something about another person without having personal issues. Maybe you're just insecure about yourself, and you assume everyone else is? I don't like most white girls because they just don't appeal to me. Its not even really anything to do with the fact that they're white! Its probably more about face structure and body type and lots of other complicated things, and it just so happens that most white women share a face structure or body type that I don't like. Ever consider that?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
most likely it does

another example is a 4'11 girl that will only date guys 6'0 and up

on a subconsicous level she is attracted to these guys because she doesn't want her future children to be a midget like her
Lol, that's kinda true, actually. I've noticed that most of the height queens are practically midgets themselves.

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

hey man...you like who you like...you dont need to prove it to anyone.

BUt as long as you dont avoid white women because of skin color, you can like whoever you want.

But you must be open to date a white women if you find one that has qualities that you like?

If your not open to dating a whole race then it has to be a skin color or a physical feature because no matter what there are diffrent kinds of people in every race.

Reaction score
ahahahaha funny how I just proved what the original poster said completly wrong. I'm a dark skinned Mexican and have only dated, messed around with white girls. My current girlfriend is a beautiful, in my opinion lol, ukrainian/american, shes hott.

refer to my advice everythings covered about everything
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106654

2nd is environment, if yourein the boonies with all whites, chances are you have no chances.

Ive been hit on literally outve nowhere on the streets of Aurora (chicago) by 2 20 yr old white girls, one was hott!! toungue ring and all.

I would never ever expect anything like to to happen in the boonies/hicks.

pickin' up what Im puttin' down? its all just lookin through to the bigger picture.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theapprentice said:
I hate being qouted and then poopuru just ends up saying the same thing.

Basically your post is saying that over comming racial adversity is easy.

I can assure you that it really isnt as easy as you make it sound.

Yes its great we can all make jokes, and laugh, but making racial jokes with other people doesnt mean you dont feel inferior.

I'm not saying you feel inferior or you dont, I dont know you.

But people have to fight racism there whole lives, does it sound like something easy?

I dought it, just because somebody is brash and loud about their nationality doesnt mean they actaully consider themseleves equal. Truely confident people dont worry about issues of ethnicity, they take their ethnicity as a grain of salt.

After fully understanding who they are, and building confidence in your ethnicity, you tend to forget that ethinicity even matters. You begin to feel that "hey I am just as good as you are no matter where I come from or where you come from"

You first must emerse yourself in discovering who you are and once in your mind all dought that your race is not inferior to any other race has been affirmed do you truely not even care about race.

Like I said we all come from the same hole.

If a girl doesnt like me for my skin color thats her problem not mine, I can either cry about it or understnad that she is stupid for not seeing past the skin at the goodness that is me. I probably am the best guy that she will ever meet but she lets skin get in the way...Oh well her loss.

You have to think like that I believe.
Then you truely become confident.
I think we just said the same thing.

Except I don't feel that overcoming racial adversity is hard, it is very easy, just don't deal with it.

So yea I guess I did end up basically saying hte same thing lol.

Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
I think mexican's have it the easiest with white chicks out of all the minorities probably because most would think they are better looking and have the least amount of negative stereotypes
thats true

I am 100% mexican and i live in mexico, but i travel a lot and chit and i was studiying high school in canada and let me explain you how is my perspective and my experience

Im average looking here in mexico but there in canada i was like a god, i had tonz of hot girls, i didnt even have to try to get them, they always came after me

when i go to the US i always get approached by white girls, in spring break i got it on with a cheerleader she was damn hot and she did all the work

somehow i can manage to reverse the role with them, instead me triying to win her, they compete to win me (i had 2 chicks that were very close friends trying to get with me and i chose the hottest one)

i think white girls are fukin hot

of course there are some people that think they are better than me just because im mexican but i always prove them wrong , i had this teacher that was kinda racist again mexicans but then i became his best student and ****

you might call me crazy but i kinda like the stereotype we have

sometimes people are scared of me because they think all mexican are ruthless gangsters and all that **** (im serious the other time a girl was joking with me and her boyfriend didnt knew me (he was a football player) and he told her to shut the **** up because i could stab them cuz im a mexican and he was serious lol)

they think we all lazy but that aint no problem to me

so if you compare to arabs and all those people they have it worse with the terrorism stereotype

i like it a lot there in the US and Canada, when im with them white girls i can joke a lot, even if they think about me with the stereotypes

the other time a girl said that i was a donkey and i told her, "***** you got it twisted i aint a fukin donkey ...but my **** is that size " and she laughed a lot and ****ed her

i tell them hey did you know that mexicans have donkey size ****s and chit
and they find me hilarious

is all in the attitude, and sometimes you can have benefits of your stereotype (in my case that mexicans are gangsters and thugs)

well for me is very easy to get white girls and i find them the most attractive, but since i live in mexico that chit doesnt matter, here i dont get chit , im moving to canada after i finish college, for like 4 years so i can fuk alot of girls and then i'll come back here and start my business

maybe some of you can help me out near future so i can move because i need certain things so i can live there

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
You're so ignorant.

Can't a person just be totally comfortable with themselves? Not everyone has problems about their looks. A tall man is considered attractive as just a general rule, it has nothing to do with a girl being short and not wanting short kids. What's wrong with being short anyway? You make it sound like a bad thing.

You act like its impossible for a person to just NOT like something about another person without having personal issues. Maybe you're just insecure about yourself, and you assume everyone else is? I don't like most white girls because they just don't appeal to me. Its not even really anything to do with the fact that they're white! Its probably more about face structure and body type and lots of other complicated things, and it just so happens that most white women share a face structure or body type that I don't like. Ever consider that?

it's not always personal issues, it's the the subconscious thinking

the 4'11 girl who will only date 6'0 tall guys atleast subconsicously thinks that he will be able to protect her and her future children and she wants her future kids to have his tall genes

as for height do you really think any girl wants to be 4'11? that is like a guy being 5'4

maybe you aren't crazy about white girls because you said you grew up around mostly hispanics and maybe they made you feel inferior being white so subconsicously you want your future children to have hispanic features so they won't feel with as differnet as you might have felt

just an observation:)

you're the one that is ignorant if you think people are just attracted to certain qualities because "they look good"

attraction is deeper than that

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Of course the woman feels that he can protect her and her children. That's what a man does. He doesn't have to be tall to do it.

The girl may not WANT to be 4'11'', but its possible that she has learned to accept it. Think about it.

I didn't feel different growing up. I'm above race. It doesn't make a difference to me. They only use race has for me, is describing someone.

Inferior is a very bad word to use. Inferior just makes people mad. You can't call a person inferior. Its a horrible thing to say. So stop.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with the women being white. Its other, more subtle things, and it just so happens that those traits are found in lots of white women.

People ARE just attracted to certain qualities because "they look good". Do you go out and talk to people? You're giving them much more credit than they deserve. Most people are shallow as fvuk. You can even see it all over these boards! Don't tell me that every other thread isn't about getting the girl just to get laid and move on.

Attraction is a lot deeper than that, but most people only take it at face value. Sorry, that's reality.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
it's not always personal issues, it's the the subconscious thinking

the 4'11 girl who will only date 6'0 tall guys atleast subconsicously thinks that he will be able to protect her and her future children and she wants her future kids to have his tall genes

as for height do you really think any girl wants to be 4'11? that is like a guy being 5'4

maybe you aren't crazy about white girls because you said you grew up around mostly hispanics and maybe they made you feel inferior being white so subconsicously you want your future children to have hispanic features so they won't feel with as differnet as you might have felt

just an observation:)

you're the one that is ignorant if you think people are just attracted to certain qualities because "they look good"

attraction is deeper than that
What the ****? I know girls that are short and perfectly fine with being 5'0 or 5'1", alot of guys find it attractive.

That's stupid that htey "made him feel inferior being white", stop making excuses for stupid failures.

And he's right, people ARE attracted to certain qualities because they look good, ESPECIALLY under the 25 year old age level. do you think two guys with the same game and one looks better than the other isn't going to get the girls. Looks are a preference, but generally speaking there aer some standards to go by:

tall
muscular
tan or having some type of skin tone other than just pale
in general being good looking.

Why do you think phrases like tall, dark and handsome are around? For ****s and giggles? Stop kidding yourself, if you look good and have great game, **** will go your way, stop with that stupid race bull****.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Written by pooparu

[/QUOTE]
I was actually just thinking that too. I mean exotic women are ****ing great, especially latina and indian women who look good are just great. I love to see good looking middle eastern girls (egyptian girls especially). In fact I just love women in general.[/QUOTE]

Lol, you aint lyin man. There's nothin like bangin a latin girl so good that she calls you papi over and over.:D

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
opinion? are you saying those other races actually do better?

you must be indian, asian, black or arab
My race is irrelevant, I want Illegal Mexicans like you and your parents OUT.

Your kind keeps the wages low, and thus makes the poor even more poorer when they can't do jobs. Trust me, it is YOUR KIND. Don't give me that usual Mexi-crap saying "Well no one else wanted it" I visited a city called Redding, in California.. NORTHERN california far away from the mexi-plagued cities of the rest of california. I got out of a motel, and i expected to see the typical Mexican woman pushing a cart. Do you know what I say? Young attractive.. yes attractive WHITE GIRLS doing house cleaning at the motels. They are probably poor, but it brings to my discussion that your illegal mexican types are indeed TAKING AWAY POOR PEOPLE'S JOB.

It pushes the rest of America in a stratification that in order to have a job you gotta have an education because the poor have to compete with illegal mexicans, with the job situation worsening thanks to globalization and the internet we must protect the jobs for LEGAL immigrants and LEGAL citizens, not ILLEGALs.

AbsolutBeirut

Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
thats true

I am 100% mexican and i live in mexico, but i travel a lot and chit and i was studiying high school in canada and let me explain you how is my perspective and my experience

Im average looking here in mexico but there in canada i was like a god, i had tonz of hot girls, i didnt even have to try to get them, they always came after me

when i go to the US i always get approached by white girls, in spring break i got it on with a cheerleader she was damn hot and she did all the work

somehow i can manage to reverse the role with them, instead me triying to win her, they compete to win me (i had 2 chicks that were very close friends trying to get with me and i chose the hottest one)

i think white girls are fukin hot

of course there are some people that think they are better than me just because im mexican but i always prove them wrong , i had this teacher that was kinda racist again mexicans but then i became his best student and ****

you might call me crazy but i kinda like the stereotype we have

sometimes people are scared of me because they think all mexican are ruthless gangsters and all that **** (im serious the other time a girl was joking with me and her boyfriend didnt knew me (he was a football player) and he told her to shut the **** up because i could stab them cuz im a mexican and he was serious lol)

they think we all lazy but that aint no problem to me

so if you compare to arabs and all those people they have it worse with the terrorism stereotype

i like it a lot there in the US and Canada, when im with them white girls i can joke a lot, even if they think about me with the stereotypes

the other time a girl said that i was a donkey and i told her, "***** you got it twisted i aint a fukin donkey ...but my **** is that size " and she laughed a lot and ****ed her

i tell them hey did you know that mexicans have donkey size ****s and chit
and they find me hilarious

is all in the attitude, and sometimes you can have benefits of your stereotype (in my case that mexicans are gangsters and thugs)

well for me is very easy to get white girls and i find them the most attractive, but since i live in mexico that chit doesnt matter, here i dont get chit , im moving to canada after i finish college, for like 4 years so i can fuk alot of girls and then i'll come back here and start my business

maybe some of you can help me out near future so i can move because i need certain things so i can live there
A lot of faulty logic Mexican Player. Now I do not want to debate who has better game Arabs or Mexicans, so dont misunderstand what I am gonna say. You say that Arabs have bad rap because of terrorism and all, then you go on and say how proud you are of your race because mexicans are gangstas and everyone is afraid of them. Both gangstas and terrorists are known to be scary and kill people, then how come Mexicans are better off? Get your facts straight buddy

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
People ARE just attracted to certain qualities because "they look good". Do you go out and talk to people? You're giving them much more credit than they deserve. Most people are shallow as fvuk. You can even see it all over these boards! Don't tell me that every other thread isn't about getting the girl just to get laid and move on.

Attraction is a lot deeper than that, but most people only take it at face value. Sorry, that's reality.

short girls like tall guys because subconsicously they want their kids to be tall

a girl that needs a muscular man subconciously feels protected by him and feels he could protect her kids, it's not just because she thinks the muscles look good

some guys like a girls hips to be a certain size subconsiously because it is a sign of her being able to handle giving birth

people on a subconsicous level are attracted to certain physical qualities that they would want their kids to have or certain physical qualities that can protect or help their kids, even if you aren't thinking about kids or wanting to hit it then quit it it is on the subconcious level, we are attracted to who we think would produce healthy, strong kids

attraction is deeper than you think

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
What the ****? I know girls that are short and perfectly fine with being 5'0 or 5'1", alot of guys find it attractive.

That's stupid that htey "made him feel inferior being white", stop making excuses for stupid failures.

And he's right, people ARE attracted to certain qualities because they look good, ESPECIALLY under the 25 year old age level. do you think two guys with the same game and one looks better than the other isn't going to get the girls. Looks are a preference, but generally speaking there aer some standards to go by:

tall
muscular
tan or having some type of skin tone other than just pale
in general being good looking.

Why do you think phrases like tall, dark and handsome are around? For ****s and giggles? Stop kidding yourself, if you look good and have great game, **** will go your way, stop with that stupid race bull****.
thye might not be insecure about it but if you could hand them a few more inches they would take it

agian what are all of my SUPPOSED failures are you guys talking about? this is just a topic of discussion so what is all this "failure" nonsense?

it isn't just because "it looks good":rolleyes:

you guys know nothing about psychology

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayum itz jee said:
and oh yea dont forget to make sure the vacumm is not too tall for him..

lmao nobody in this thread knows how to read:flowers:

then again I made a reading mistake too:D

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm native american, but you wouldn't be able to tell. i pissed of my kind 1 day. i was at university in this all indian class and anyways one of the biggest indians came up to me and said " i thought white people weren't aloud in this class" and i said "i'm not white" and he said "well you don't look indian" and i said "lucky me". the professor hated me too because, he asked us to write about what the white man thought about us and i wrote the opposite of what he asked and basically i said i would rather live in a house then a tee-pee and i like the white mans ways. well i got an f. i asked him why he gave me such a bad mark and he said i was assimilated. what does star trek and the borg have to with that class.

it's really strange because i've almost dated every walk of life except my own kind. the little cutie i'm with now is white. her country hick dad don't like me though. oh well you can't win em all.

also i love breaking the barriers. right now i'm working at a fish plant making wicked money but every one is hardcore french.
1. i'm the only english speaking person working there.
2. and i'm the only native american that has probably ever inflitrated that plant. if they ever found out i would be terminated in a heartbeat.
3. the racism is quite horrible there. french people and fishing and indians and fishing clash constantly through my district.
4. i'm not sensitive though, there just words