Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are women different than us was one of the questions right?

Well let me tell you a story.
A real good looking guy, rides a ferrari. This guy is good looking, smart and rich(notice the rolex, damn that things blinding me, damn gold). He's riding in the city, and sees a HB9. Damn she's got. So he's parking hes car and asks her:"hey, you wanna go for a ride and check my place out"

Now 1 out of 10 girls will say "ok".

Now this real good looking chick, rides a ferrari. She's hot, smart and rich too. She's riding in the city and sees a real good looking guy. So she parks her car and asks him:"hey, you wanna go for a ride and check my place out"

Now 1 out of 10 guys WON't say "ok".

Morale of this story, women and men ARE different.

sorry if it isen't a answer to the real question, but its a answer to one of them.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlphaChump
Looks are 90% of your game. 70-80% of which you can't change. Sure, you can work out, and take care of yourself, but you pretty much look the way you look.

And so, thats why I think dons concentrate on the 10% of the game where they can make most of the difference, personality.

If you are really stressed about your looks, you can always get plastic surgery. The impact on your personality and the way you feel about yourself will improve you game way more than the physical change.
lol...this is the reason you'll alway be a chump

---

i mean, theres evidence to back up the opinion that looks arent all that important, take all he best PUAs, and (no offence) our very own Fash

What evidence is there that girls only go for looks....its just utter utter rubbish, I mean maybe a few spoilt IT girls in the OC or whatever...but theyre the exception

---

o yea, and then theres this guy, "unknown dj", talks to a stripper for an hour, ends up not leaving with her but COULD have done (if he'd wanted to)...lol....what a muppet

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It's all about emotions

Originally posted by Roly

A list of " ugly/mediocre looking" dudes that are fantastic with women:

- Ron Jeremy

- Rock Stars - Gene Simmon

- That short midget from Fantasy Island

- Humprey Bogart

- that short disabled dude from one of David Deangelo's ****y Comedy seminars.

Sure of course, if you really value yourself, that doesn't mean you can't work on your looks as well.
wtf? Rock Stars are fukin rich and half those people are famous people.

but seriously, show me that disabled guy w/ a hot girl. just because he appeared on DD's seminar doesn't mean ****.

now about the brad pitt comparison, if you put a brad pitt lookalike and style girls will choose brad pitt. and thanks for just ignoring my example. i've seen this **** w/my own eyes.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you can't really change your looks, race, or height.

So just excel at what you CAN do.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks dont matter. Quasi Modo got Esmeralda, and he was about as ugly as possible. :rolleyes: To the original poster: open your mind to the ideas here and you will find them more effective. A mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.

Midget

Reaction score
Looks fade over time, you dont know what you are talking about man. that could be the reason I haent been getting pusi

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter a LOT. Most of you are either skinny or ugly, and you all make up for it by trying to convince yourselves otherwise......that looks don't matter.

I seriously don't understand how you all can argue that they don't matter. Do any of u go to clubs ? The best looking, buff guys get the hot girls 90% of the time.

Those of you that are trying to make yourself feel better b/c your ugly, have fun with that.

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well look at this...

Show me any guy who has this mentality and I'll show you a guy you can AMOG every time!

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you guys post pics of your women?

Attractive/average looking guys vs the ugly ones and see who's talking **** and who's being real..

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a clue

Well what about looks do women notice?

Hair, style, and shoes is 75% of what women notice about looks.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Why don't you guys post pics of your women?

Attractive/average looking guys vs the ugly ones and see who's talking **** and who's being real..

I highly doubt you'll find any guys who will post pics of their g/f's or girls they've laid on the internet, me included........

There's always exceptions, some (few) ugly guys will get hot girls, but very few. Posting and proving ones self on the internet is just lame. None of us need to prove ourselves to u. Either take our opinion or leave it.

Basically, I believe ugly guys aren't going to get hot women, and thats that. Its pyschology. Ugly goes w/ ugly, attractive goes with attractive.

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44

Basically, I believe ugly guys aren't going to get hot women, and thats that. Its pyschology. Ugly goes w/ ugly, attractive goes with attractive.

Thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard. get out in the world you'll see what kind of guys get the girl. Im a goodlooking guy but I have friends that are not so goodlooking I have one that is really ugly but is extremely social which makes him atractive to girls. looks can help because they think of you as being more social thats it. its not about looks as much as it is being social, knowing people and having a good background.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole reason that this looks vs. Personality topic is so recurrent is because of the place that the thread starters come from. At the time they come from a frustrated place, and need some kind of validation that it isn't them, it isn't anything that they do wrong, it's 'just the way things are'

Then, all the other frustrated and lost souls get behind him and blame that as the source of all their problems. (feminism, anyone?)

Yes, girls say that looks matter, but then again, they say a lot of things. Yes, good-looking people are usually looked at like they are better but there is a simple reason for that. Men

Believe it or not, men run society and therefore men are going to instill into that society their beliefs. Men's beliefs are that looks are of upmost importance. All of society follows. To fellow men, to women, to children who don't even know what they're talking about.

However, women can't help but be turned on by personality, status etc. That is part of what makes them woman. A good personality to a woman is like DD's to man. Can you turn down DD's? I know i can't. I digress. Now let's say you have some dd's in your face, and your sexually turned on. Are you going to overlook the fact that she has only a few friends, or that she has nothing intresting to say? Of course you are, even if just to hit and run.

Boys will be boys, Girls will be girls, don't hate the players and get better at the game.

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why focus on something you can't change? Do you just want an excuse not to try?

Work with what you got and look around. If you see even one ugly guy with a hb, it proves that this is not an insurmountable problem.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter

ok some sites say that they can give u such good game that u could look like absolute crap. This is not true at all.
No matter what, if u want 9s and 10s you have to look your best. Looks are relative for the most part (provided that u look ur best)
ok this is how i see it and this is what some girls will say i ask alot of them and its pretty reliable.

When they meet you for the first time(within the 1st 5 seconds of talking to you), theyre mind says:
(1) ok, absolutely no interest, at all in him, hes ugly/hes not my type
(2) hes ok (he really has to have something going for him to be able to beat the competition)
(3) wow hes kinda cute/good looking (automatic spark of interest)
(4) hes drop dead gorgeous /sexy (the guy has to b a loser, or have no personality to f this one up)

the more options the girl has the easier it is for her to place u in #1. If she places you in #1 the only thing u that will get her to take that kind of interest in you is that ur a baller or something (pro athlete) Provided that u take care of urself and look ur best some girls r gonna think atleast #3.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jheights, I understand what you're saying and it's pratical, but let's face it, women just aren't that practical. Women can be 'swept off their feet' in a similiar way that men can be 'blinded by beauty'.

And while it is practical to ask women themselves and validate your argument, self-perception and reality are rarely equivalents.

for example, we have all seen the guy that boasts and brags about his dealings with women and how he's in charge. However when gametime rolls around he's the one wearing the panties.

the fact remains, personality is way more important than physical.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal2
Thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard. get out in the world you'll see what kind of guys get the girl. .

You're only 17, and i take it you've never been to college or have taken a psychology class. Go take that class and you'll see that genetically, ugly goes with ugly, attractive with attractive.

And your version of an "ugly guy" is probably someone with average looks.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree to disagree

Ok yes i agree with you that personality is more important than looks. and I would even say that a women will choose who she thinks is 7 but more fun to be around, than a 10 with no personality. But if she has no il in you at all from the start (ie. she thinks youre a 4 or something) subconsciously, her lack of interest, and the fact that she doesnt want to talk to you will keep u from sweeping her off her feet like that. Weve all seen those situations where the girl says 'yeah hes real fun to b around, and hes fun friend, but not boyfriend material' first impressions, if u cold approach and she doesnt like what she sees shell never know how fun u are to b around her. if u meet her off a friend, shell say 'ur real fun to kick it with but not my type' (at the most thats what shell say, some girls wont kick it with ugly people) so look ur best, b/c looks do matter.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
about good looks

i dont think its relativeall relative
not man and women can b 10.
Not everybody can b Michael Jordan at basketball.

some people were born with the looks so that when they look their best, theyll turn the heads of 90%, most people will only turn the heads of 25% at their best ie. they dont smoke (smooth unaged skin ive seen girls who smoke so theyre skin is aged and theyre not attractive) and in shape

its the same thing with basketball, Jordan was born with the natural talent and he worked hard to b the best. If i practiced hard like jordan or even harder than him, i wont ever play like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.