Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeNukem

Banned
Reaction score
Now would you guys please STOP posting the same topic over and over again!
I'm so sick of these stupid "looks"-threads, Im gonna give neg reputation for this one, you fool! :trouble: :kick:

English

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, looks matter certainly on first impressions but if you can switch on all the attractive qualities in a conversation with any woman, then that can always lead to things a more attractive man with lesser game would only dream of.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
DukeNukem said:
Now would you guys please STOP posting the same topic over and over again!
I'm so sick of these stupid "looks"-threads, Im gonna give neg reputation for this one, you fool! :trouble: :kick:
Are you slow?

I made this post to be stickied so posts on looks would stop.

I too am tired of seeing all these posts about looks and I believe if this is stickied it will take care of that problem.

Did you read the first paragraph?

People are sick of looks threads that’s why I made this thread TOOL.

Mods sticky this.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed....

Put it this way

Attractive male+masculine personality= extremely attractive
Average male+masculine personality= attractive
Attractive male+feminine personality= unattractive
Average male+feminine personality= extremely unattractive

a masculine personality meaning: mentally strong, competitive, disciplined, strong-willed, risk-taking.

feminine personality meaning: insecure, sensitive, self-conscious, anxiety

Its more about the vibe you give off. The good-looks will only serve to enhance your overall attractiveness.

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
How about a way someone's never put it before.

Your best friend. Does he have to be good looking? Hell no. He's your best friend because he's cool as hell, you guys have a good time together and you share common interests.

A woman told me this. This is probably the best analogy I've heard and this should help guys really understand it's not just about looks. Really think about that.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
70% looks 30% game to get a date or for her to be interested.

30% looks 70% game to keep her

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Spaceman I appreciate your analogy but best friends are different. There is no attraction between best friends (at least I hope not) to get a woman you need to look decent. The analogy is flawed.

Like I said in your previous posts recycled information is used for recycled questions.

We are on the same page though.

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
You're wrong Leviathan.

Some of the most beautiful woman in the world are married to ugly guys.

Seal? BURNT face, ugly, and is married to HEIDI KLUM! And to top that off, they aren't even of the same race.

So yes, the best friend analogy is close. I didn't say it was perfect, did I?

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Man the best friend analogy in no way touches on physical or emotional attraction between two people. Friendships and relationships are two different things you can't use an analogy of a friendship between two men to describe why women can be attracted to ugly men. It is a whole different ball park yes women can be attracted to ugly men but your analogy is flawed.

Cindy Crawford’s husbands is a rich ex model.

Brook Burke's is a famous, rich plastic surgeon.

Celebrities are not good examples.

And wtf has race got to do with anything?

DukeNukem

Banned
Reaction score
spaceman2001 said:
How about a way someone's never put it before.

Your best friend. Does he have to be good looking? Hell no. He's your best friend because he's cool as hell, you guys have a good time together and you share common interests.

A woman told me this. This is probably the best analogy I've heard and this should help guys really understand it's not just about looks. Really think about that.
As far as I've understood your analogy, you have sex with your best friend, who is terribly ugly?

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
thegamedontwait said:
..lol..I feel tempted to respond the same way you did @leviathan ;-)
If your talking about Duke........he is responding to spaceman.

If not what do u mean by that?

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
My point is they can get many RICH GOOD LOOKING MEN TOO, but they settle for much less, don't they??

And race doesn't have to do with anything, but it lessens the odds of a hookup. Most people stay within their race.

So with what I am saying, I am right.

And I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not saying you should not brush your teeth, not dress with style, etc. Don't over-analyze

And no, I don't have sex with my best friend. I'm straight. Don't be an idiot.

Leviathan, you over analyze way too much.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Ok man whatever you have your analogy I have mine which is more understandable. We both agree that looks aren’t the be all and end all of attracting women.

I don't know about America but here in Australia people do not stick to their own race. Cindy Crawford husband is an ex model wow he doesn't look good in a picture take of him after he was married and he had a chance to let himself go. Remember she was previously married to Richard Geere, celebreties are bad examples.

Sticky the post so we avoid threads arguing over the importance of looks to your game.

MODS??

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lenny Kravitz is a ugly mofo. So are many other "hot hot hottttt" men. A man, be it "metrosexual" or not, takes care of how he looks, he won't be walking with the robes of a friggin hippie or ****. You walk straight, clean, like the alpha male you are, and that is attractive...

At the end of the day, you must give your best... not because you're going to get *****, but because you want to be the greatest.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lenny kravits was engaged to supermodel adriana lima 2 years ago, and you'r going to sit here and tell me that adriana lima can't do better? pfft

Status
Not open for further replies.