Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kailex's Journal

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to update this thread:

I'm still under 160 lbs. I've been working on losing body fat for the past 6 months and got down to 13%. I was at over 20% when I first started this journal but it wasn't until 2013 when I started getting REALLY serious about maximizing my potential at the gym.

I'm currently training for a Tough Mudder and after that is done, I will concentrate on bulking up. This thread and forum alone are a testament to the man I've become physically and how I've been able to maintain.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the progress!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update...

Right before I did Tough Mudder, I was at my leanest and best shape. Over the winter, I joined a Crossfit gym and got lazy and went back up to 164. I quit that gym and decided to workout on my own. It's been two weeks and I've integrated stuff I did from my pre Tough Mudder workouts, barbell routines for Crossfit, and things I've read on these forums as well.

SoSuave as been monumental to my weight loss success, so I look forward to posting what I am doing in the coming weeks.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been between 75-80 pounds total. I won't go down under 155... I Was at 154 and looked ghastly. It took me about a year and a half. I wanted to make sure I lost weight the right way and took my time. I had to be patient about it too and learn how to be patient. I lost my first 17 pounds in about 3 weeks, so of course, you get excited...

And then you start hitting 1-2 a week. I realized that was normal. My early journal entries here showed how several SoSuave people gave me tips on how to eat better. The biggest change was in my nutrition. That made a BIG deal. I cut out the soda, white bread, white rice, white potatoes. That alone got me way down.

I think my first 60 lbs were lost just by eating well. And then the gym kicked in. Starting next Monday, I'll start posting what I am doing as well.

Another key thing for me was support. I had support from a few people (There are a lot of haters out there that will want you to GAIN weight) and SoSuave. Someone wanted me to do Tough Mudder so I did a 5 week program to get ready for it. I had never even done a 5K nor a mud race, so this was intimidating... and I managed to finish it all without a single problem. Back in 2009, there was no way I could ever see myself doing one in 2013.