Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kailex's Journal

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? One at most only needs 6 hours in between sessions as long as it's not something like doing heavy back work than 6 hours later doing heavy ass leg work with free weights. Many people do two a days, it's nothing new and as long as sessions are brief they're great.

Still confused on your suggestion here; if your suggesting two weight sessions one at night and another the following morning I whole heartly DISAGREE with your advice; Kaliex isn't a top level athlete who's dedicating his entire life to this, he's a changing into a healthy living lifestyle and trying to get fit. If on the other hand your suggesting weights in the evening and then cardio the following morning, then I think that's just fine. Although again, for weight loss I think people believe running til you die is the best way to accomplish that goal, which is completely wrong. Effective cardio is all about intesity rather than overall duration. Hell I get the best cardio workouts from sprinting and heavy ropes.

Are you serious how is splenda bad? It's only maltodextrin and dextrose both derived from corn used sparingly it's fine, unless he's dumping around a cups worth in one setting he has nothing to really worry about. I like the novella brand stuff cause it's like splenda with probiotics in it.

Yes a little here and there most likely won't cause problems but why even ingest artifical sweeteners? I'm a big believer in if its completely man made its not good for you. The main problem with Splenda from all my research is that some people can't properly digest it; it literally just takes up residence in your intestines; sucralose is a crap sugar anyways, if he's trying to lean out and lose the gut sucralose should not be part of the equation in any amounts.

http://www.drmercola.net/2009/04/dangers-of-splenda-and-sucralose_17.html

Now onto big bad ol Aspartame....hhahaa Taken from here .....http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=74032

From Dr. Layne Norton himself, guy knows more about nutrition and the body in general than both of us combined.

I'm familar with Layne Norton, think he's a smart dude and he definitely knows his stuff, however I completely disagree with him here. One thing you need to understand is bodybuilding and caring for your health are two completely different things. What I mean is almost all bodybuilders only care about how they look; are they holding water? Are their biceps striated enough? Are they lacking size in their quads? They pay little attention to heal consequences of their lifestyle over the short and long haul. Hell Layne just flat out dissed organic food and referred to them as "cult tree-huggers." The difference in quality and taste of true organic food compared to regular food is so dramatic it should be common hat for everyone to eat as much organic as possible. I'm sure Layne's done his research but I didn't see any evidence of it in that little blurp you posted.

Again I'll harp on the fact that aspartame is completely man made, something I've learned not to trust with the toxicity they pass off for food and such these days. I'm not a huge Mercola fan, I know a lot of people think he's a spazz but he has lots of good advice on various health topics like sweeteners, soy etc. Also the fact that aspartame was initially not suppose to be for human consumption has to make you think a little.

http://www.mercola.com/article/aspartame/dangers.htm

If he does short 40-45 minutes sessions 4-5 times a week and morning cardio any days he can. He'll get to his goals that much faster, ask what a natty bodybuilder does when he's dropping a **** load of fat prepping for a contest...daily cardio and still lifts weights hitting muscle groups at least twice a week. His biggest priority should be a good weight training frequency to preserve muscle as much as possible and doing daily cardio. One of those 4-5 days being a circuit type routine.

I know your into bodybuilding and you clearly do have solid knowledge on this avenue, but why do you keep using bodybuilding as examples for regular guys looking to get in shape? Is Kaliex going to be doing a contest in 6 months? No Is Kaliex trying to be a bodybuilder? No Is Kaliex in the physical condition right now to handle working major bodyparts twice a week right now? No

Your advice will lead to over-training in a flash. Secondly, he'll gain size following your advice but he won't lose the gut, which he's indicated is his primary goal.

I agree 100% with the coconut cooking oil, yet some medium temp cooking with olive oil is just as good. extra virgin coconut oil is a crock of ****, one should just look for "virgin" coconut oil. The other stuff marked up "extra virgin" is not any better and is usually pricier.

Macadamia nut oil is another good one. Hell Kailex don't even hesitate to drop a tablespoon or two of olive oil/macadamia nut oil in a protein shake here or there through out the day.

I think the big thing is to just make sure whatever oil he chooses is not deodorized or processed in any way. Many virgin coconut oils are not organic (which usually means its processed or de-odorized). I'm interested in Macadamia nut oil; sounds like it would be good! I'll have to try that out.

Agree there's no cookie cutter diet/training method. I can get away with eating a **** load of carbs, most can't or can only eat moderate amounts.

I think a good starting point for most is, moderate amount of carbs for breakfast, good load before training and just protein+fat meals for the rest of the day. Especially if close to bed time. After training your body has a huge window for many, many hours to take in carbs. So before training and earlier in the day is when one should load quite a bit. If you sit on your ass all day at work one should have common sense and do some trial and error with carbs/calories.

Solid advice here for the most part; I also don't believe in the standard low carb for weight loss or high everything when bulking. Everyone responds differently and should use proper judgement. I also completely DO NOT believe in the need for fast digesting carbs post workout. For the average guy, working out 40 minutes to an hour a few times a week, he will NOT deplete glycogen storages that easily, especially if he's eating carbs earlier in the day, everyday. This is a fad that the supplement industry pushed on us. Distance runners, endurance athletes? Yeah they need to refill glycogen, weightlifters don't. Alan Argon has many good write ups on this topic.

yes sir, Redmond's or Celtic sea salt, two of the best on the market. Pickles are ok too.

Yeah I'm using Pacific Sea Salt; completely natural and unrefined, but i'm going to pick up some Celtic next time.

I accidently deleted the part where you mentioned not going below 2,000 calories a day. You do have solid points here as well, but I think its just a matter of how much energy Kaliex is expending throughout the day. If he's following a more hardcore workout routine, he'll need his calories bummed up a bit, if he's doing a few sessions a week and sedentary the rest of the week, he'll need to cut calories or he won't see results. Again this is something he'll have to use some trial and error to figure out.

Good debate here Carlitos; even though we clearly disagree on some stuff, I still respect your advice and I know your just trying to help. I was emersed in the bodybuilding lifestyle from my early 20's all the way until a couple years ago. My opinion now is bodybuilding and bodybuilders pay little attention to long term health consequences of all the supplements and foods they eat; its all about the size of my guns? Or the lean-ness of my hammys... I still care about all that stuff and want to look my best, but I just care more about making sure I'm not ingesting loads of crap in the process.

PIMP

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My knee has healed up wonderfully.
I've been advised to do light treadmill for the next week to two weeks.
There have been some positive changes overall.

I think ever since I started doing this, I've done some of the best cooking of my life as well. It's been fun.
I'm so anxious to hit the gym.

Quiksilver, I asked the doctor about what you said, and you are indeed correct. I did say I played soccer, but I have done other sports in the past and just banked on my legs being muscle. I was wrong in my assessment, so a full body workout it'll be.

Right now, I wake up before work, 2 hours in advance and make sure I cook fresh meat and have fresh veggies for lunch. I'm able to have enough time to have coffee, eggs, oatmeal, whatever.

I feel so much better being liberated from the fast food, soda, and beer. I don't think I've ever felt myself with this much energy ever and I'm not even hitting the gym yet! I can't imagine how much better I will feel when I do. I'm at my lowest weight since 2005 and hopefully in a month or two, I'll be at my lowest weight since the year 2000.

Unfortunately, the gym needs to wait until tomorrow, since I didn't expect to get cleared this soon and set up plans for tonight. :D

I WANT TO GET RID OF MY GUT.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hurt my knee twice now. I do mma both were when I was sparring. I found a good cardio exercise is biking whether stationary bike or mtn biking or road biking its a lot easier on the knee then full on running.

I have worked in the restaurant business for a while so my schedule is never very consistent I work alot of night then morning shifts. Yes I have worked out at night then morning. Just needs to be a different muscle group. You should check out http://www.scoobysworkshop.com/ <--- this guy is realist and has some good isht

I would cut dairy almost totally. Not only do you lose alot of fat in interesting places ( i lost weight in my love handles and hips) it helps with allergies and cardio. You can switch to vanilla soy milk which is pretty good.

You should eat 6 meals a day helps keep your metabolism running all day. Also drinking a glass Immediatly when you wake up helps reset your metabolism.

I would stay away from red meats. Stick to turkey chicken lean meats like that.

This is a normal day for me....

Morn drink glass of water.
Smoothie with protein powder quaker oats mixed fruit bananna soy milk or juice.
snack : mixed nuts (I know your allergic could switch it up with another protein substitute.)
lunch: whole grain flowerless bread with turkey and mustard with an apple and some whole grain chips.
Snack: Bar that is healthy of your choice
Dinner: whole grain pasta or brown rice with vegetables and egg or chicken or black beans

Also try to totally kick out high fructose and all its brothers You will be surprised what all has that in it so its tricky but high fructose turns almost instantly into fat.

thats all I got for now..

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OamImrsNemo said:
I hurt my knee twice now. I do mma both were when I was sparring. I found a good cardio exercise is biking whether stationary bike or mtn biking or road biking its a lot easier on the knee then full on running.
Biking is actually alot harder on the knee ligaments then actual running for an mma guy I thought you'd know that.

I would cut dairy almost totally. Not only do you lose alot of fat in interesting places ( i lost weight in my love handles and hips) it helps with allergies and cardio. You can switch to vanilla soy milk which is pretty good. I wouldnt cut dairy out completely if you can handle it...milk has the ability to help you grow and not in the bad way if your working out

You should eat 6 meals a day helps keep your metabolism running all day. Also drinking a glass Immediatly when you wake up helps reset your metabolism.
if your trying to lose weight BCAA's right when you wake up will help nd then 40 mins later eat
I would stay away from red meats. Stick to turkey chicken lean meats like that.
I dont agree with this at all but to each his own...red meats have LOTS of beneficial effects on the body when working out
Other then some stuff I agree with most....full body workout will help tremendously with your fat loss...good lucks and keep updating.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Biking is actually alot harder on the knee ligaments then actual running for an mma guy I thought you'd know that.
How so? Where is your proof? I went to physical therapy and they specifically told me biking was easier.

Also think about it running you have your full weight of impact directly on your knee's where as biking you are in a seated position. I know from experiance that running was hurting my knee and biking was not so maybe its just in my head or maybe there right but it worked for me.

I wouldnt cut dairy out completely if you can handle it...milk has the ability to help you grow and not in the bad way if your working out
Yes it can grow yes its great for gaining weight. But If you really look at it there are much better ways to get protein without all the fat. The calcium is basically useless unless its enriched with vitamin D and you still don't get as much calcium as you think you are as you are mostly absorbing the fat. Again much better ways to get calcium. One more thing what animals in the wild do you see drinking milk at an adult age? Ill pass

I dont agree with this at all but to each his own...red meats have LOTS of beneficial effects on the body when working out

When losing weight I think it has more disadvantages. But right like you said to each his own

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need help with cardio.

Should I just stick to the elliptical while I rehab my knee and get back into the thick of things?

I have three choices:

- Elliptical
- Bike
- Treadmill

Which one would be better for me and easier on my knee?
I did a 30 minute walk/jog on the treadmill just fine on Monday, but last night I tried to do a 20 minute bike ride along with the same 30 minute walk/jog and I started feeling like crap.

Should I only be doing one instead?

I love doing the elliptical but I seem to mentally tire out a lot faster on that than the other two machines.

I just want to get the most bang for my buck on cardio without blowing out my knee quickly.

makingthebest08

Reaction score
In working out you really have discipline and determination so you can achieve the desire body that you want. If your development is attach to other people, like what you said that your gym partner, I think working out in the gym will not do for you. Why not try sports like basketball or maybe swimming, there are really a lot of sports that will help you physically fit.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OamImrsNemo said:
How so? Where is your proof? I went to physical therapy and they specifically told me biking was easier.
It's been documented, I'd link but I need to do something right now...also it takes LONGER for you to tire on a bicycle then straight out running which means your knee ligaments break down faster.

Also think about it running you have your full weight of impact directly on your knee's where as biking you are in a seated position. I know from experiance that running was hurting my knee and biking was not so maybe its just in my head or maybe there right but it worked for me.

IF you dont know how to run and just stomp then yes I agree your going to destroy your knees, but when you bicycle the only thing moving is your knee ligaments and since it takes longer to tire you bicycle longer wich then means your knee ligaments mess up faster

Yes it can grow yes its great for gaining weight. But If you really look at it there are much better ways to get protein without all the fat. The calcium is basically useless unless its enriched with vitamin D and you still don't get as much calcium as you think you are as you are mostly absorbing the fat. Again much better ways to get calcium. One more thing what animals in the wild do you see drinking milk at an adult age? Ill pass

Milk wont make you gain 10lbs nor would it make you gain 5lbs overnight if you drink lots of milk. Plus gaining weight while he is trying to lose body fat ISNT bad..while he is losing fat and working out his weight is going to fluctuate while his body fat goes down BUT he gains more muscle...plus mammals dont drink milk when they are older because mammals DONT create milk every second their are alive...most mammals only make milk when they have a baby.

When losing weight I think it has more disadvantages. But right like you said to each his own
His goal should be to lose fat NOT weight, there is a difference in the two but again its his choice on what he does and we can only give him different points of view.

Kalix- You can do either type's of cardio everyone has their own train of thought but it ultimately falls on you on what YOU feel is helping you out better. Although if you start to feel your knee hurt DONT push through the pain..you will only aggravate it more and be out of action longer.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently at 196.
Doing light exercise/cardio until my knee heals.

I've been messing around to see what my knee tolerates.

Anything over 30 mins on either the elliptical, bike, treadmill KILLS me. I've been trying different set-ups until I find the one I like.

So far, I've found that 15-20 mins on the treadmill and then 15-20 on the elliptical seems to work best for me. Least amount of strain on my knee, best burn.

The bike keeps my knee locked in place and really wasn't helping me too much.

I've found that I do much better ever since I REALLY did eat 6 times a day, including eating after 6 PM. Whether it's a small serving of cereal with fat free milk or casein protein or whatever... it's been more beneficial for me to eat from 7 AM all through 9 PM (I usually go to sleep at 11 AM).

I'm doing light machine work as well in the meantime.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured it out now.
My knee was DESTROYED by the bicycle.

I can do the elliptical and treadmill just fine.
It's weird because I thought the fact that I wouldn't be ON my knee would actually be better, but it's the other way around. The fact that I can flex my knee while I do the treadmill and slightly less on the elliptical, has helped my knee out vastly.

I'm severely loyal to the fish oil and so far have complemented some days with the ON whey/protein shake.

As of right now, I am sitting pretty at 194.
Just realized my last update was at 196 about a week and a half ago. I corrected some mistakes in my diet and so far have been doing swimmingly. I feel like I have a LOT more energy and I am being a LOT more aware of what I am eating.

I also realize what a bunch of a-holes human beings can be. As soon as they see someone losing weight and trying to change for the better, they are VERY quick to offer some cake or donuts or any crap like that. My mind is now trained to where I'll look at any of these things and automatically figure that whatever is being offered to me is within the 300 calorie range.

I am NOT doing an extra 25 minutes on the elliptical just to burn off that stupid donut that they are trying to slow me down with.

The only CON of this so far is:

I need looser belts and new clothes. I was at a size 40. I am now a size 36.
I hope that by mid-October I am at 180, we'll see. I'm pacing myself at 1.5 to 2.0 pounds per week.

I'm eating SO much better now and I am loving it. It's like I was unplugged from the Food Matrix and I can see the code now.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could change the title name of this thread to "Kailex's Journal" or something to the effect.

I've had to chill a little on the gym and the leg exercises, my knee flared up a little last week and I don't want to overdo it.

As of right now: 191.

So, to recap the last few weeks:

07/26/10 - 196
08/05/10 - 194
08/16/10 - 191

I want to be 180 by 10/16/10. I'm sure I can hit that goal EASY at this point, but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself to hit 170 by then. I'm setting my goal for 180 on that day and shooting for 170 for New Year's Eve. I want to see a NEW me for 2011, a BETTER me.

In a few weeks, I'm hitting up a few stores for new work clothes and new clothes in general. I'm sure I'll be a 34 soon if I keep this up. I'm giving away all of my clothes size 40 and pretty soon the size 38's because I'll NEVER need those again.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats On hitting 191 :) Our goals look very similar, I want to be 180 too soon, but I don't think I want to go any lower. I'll re-establish at 180 whether I want to drop more.

I haven't subscribed to this thread before, doing it now.

Much strength brother.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I THINK I'll be 190 by tomorrow. If I do, it'll be a major stepping stone for me. I was stuck at 199 FOREVER and thought I'd never hit 190. So far, I've been working out religiously and eating PERFECTLY. I'm sooooooooooooo excited.

One thing I've definitely noticed is a tremendous increase in my sex drive.

I have been going out with a plate since May, so she's gone through the last few months of my changes. It's not that she's gotten hotter, but as time goes by, I'm getting smaller in size and I seem to have my testosterone levels off the charts.

I'm scheduled to go see the doctor again in mid-September. He wants to monitor the progress of my knee and see how my weight loss is doing so far.

I'm hitting the gym later tonight.

The only CONS (if you can call them that) so far are ALL THE DISHES I HAVE TO DO... because I cook myself everyday. But every dish I clean is a reminder of a better me. Plus I've become so much better at cooking. Not only that, but whenever I do go out to eat, I look up the approximate nutriotional values of food. I've become a big fan of the Shrimp Key West at Friday's.

Wish me luck fellas. I hope to hit that 190 mark by the end of the week.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My system is to pick my least busy day of the week and cook all my food for the week that day, it saves a lot time with cooking and clean up.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah cooking days in advance sure makes eating healthy manageable, both for time saving and psychological.

Everyone has those days when you really don't feel like putting in the effort to cook up healthy meals and whatnot, it's far better to already have meals prepared for those days.

Good work so far Kailex, try to put in some systems for times when your motivation is ebbing, so you don't miss training and eat 90% healthy.

Kailex said:
I wish I could change the title name of this thread to "Kailex's Journal" or something to the effect.
Thy will be done.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooooooooh, thank you so much Quiksilver!

Fortunately for me, I LOVE to cook, so that hasn't been a problem. I make it a habit to get up 2 hours BEFORE I have to leave my house for work, so I always have time to make a good breakfast and prepare a good lunch (I'm picky about freshness) and then leave something thawing for dinner.

But like I said, every dish I do is a great reminder of what I'm trying to do.
The best part of this is that I've found whole new ways to eat, that are healthier and actually better tasting without all the fats and dressings.

And as such, I wanted to wait a few days to post, but I got on that scale today and saw it: 190!

I've got a full head of steam and a date with the gym later tonight!
And now I get to go back into some of the clothes I couldn't wear anymore and see what still might look good.

So... as of now:

Current weight: 190

Oct 16 Goal: 180
Nov 16 Goal: 170

End of Weight Loss Goal: 165-ish

I'm at a REALLY good pace to hit 165 by New Year's.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... it happened.
On Saturday night, I had someone over. She wanted to go out and dress up. Since the summer has been hot as hell, I've rarely gone out at night with any of my button down shirts. We both looked at a possible shirt for me to wear. I picked out my favorite shirt, she agreed.

I tried it on, and she burst into laughter. I couldn't put my finger on WHY she was laughing... at first.

"Kailex, you look like you are wearing a tent..."

I ran to the bathroom and sure enough, I felt like I was wearing a parachute. This was a shirt that in May/April was my go-to shirt. Nice as hell, great material... TOO LARGE. So, we both looked through my closet and I began trying on every single button down shirt that I had... too large... too large... too large.

That's when it hit me, I hadn't tried on new clothes in over 3 months. I've been spending so much time out during the day, that I had stuck to polo shirts and really nice V-necks that were closer to my newer size. I looked on the neck of all of my shirts. All of them were 17 or 17 1/2 at the neck. All of them were large.

We ended up spending all night going through my clothes and seeing what fit and what didn't.

All of my pants/jeans were 38's or 40's. All of them are too big now for me. I was "upset" because I had just come to the revelation that my closet was FULL of clothes that I can no longer wear.

What's funny is that upon this new revelation, the person that was with me seemed to get turned on by the fact that I had lost a whole bunch of weight since a year ago. Needless to say, she made sure I burnt off a whole bunch of extra calories that night.

So Sunday came, and off to the stores I went.
I expected to be a 16 1/2 and a size 36.

What I DIDN'T expect was to be a 15 1/2 and a size 34.
I went down from a size LARGE in shirts to a MEDIUM.
Do you even know how stoked I am to see my shirts are "M" and not an "XL"!!!
I couldn't believe it. These new clothes fit me almost perfectly. And I look SO much better. It was the BEST feeling in the world.

Best part is: I'M NOT DONE YET.
I'm currently at 189, which isn't a big deal to me as of right now, but the change in sizes was AMAZING FOR ME.
I've been on an emotional high all weekend because of that.

I'm donating all of my clothes to goodwill, church, or something. I don't want to have any of my old clothes hanging around. I LOOK SO MUCH BETTER. I haven't been a size 34 since 1998. Yes, I said it. It's been TWELVE years.

I haven't felt this GOOD... EVER.

And it's only going to get better.

As it stands, the SoSuave way has been THE way for me to lose weight. I tried EVERYTHING out there. Any diet you could name, I DID IT. Any new trend, I was THERE. I did 227 to 205 on my own, but that was SIMPLE. I ate so much garbage that just cutting that out was easy enough for me to lose weight. But after stalling, I got on the right track.

Fellas, I have a picture of me at my worst (227) that I have locked and loaded to post here with a picture of when I hit the 165 area. I can't wait to be able to post this.

I hope at least ONE person gets excited and motivated by this update. :D

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up bro. Im actually about to donate my whole wardrobe from my now recent past college years where I fluctuated a little over 200lbs. I have been keeping myself now around 175. My shirts are all now medium as well, wearin a size 32 down from a 34-36, none of my button downs fit. I'm getting the "your soo skinny!" seeing old friends.

Nice that its being noticed, not down with the whole "skinny" thing tho, would like to loose about 5-15lbs and put on about 10-15 lbs of muscle and be about 180.

Anyway, would you attribute your loses more to diet or exercise? Also how have your mood/energy level/confidence/swagger improved?

of course they're all effected positively but wondering if you have any specific instances or stories where you noticed them being really high or improved

props

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo, as of right now, I'd say that it's:

65% Diet
35% Gym

The reason I say this is because of how I am eating. I'm eating a LOT smarter, 6 times a day NO MATTER WHAT and I'm still losing weight. I was eating OKAY, before I visited this forum but after seeing CarlitoWay! and EFFORT and a few others post a diet regimen, I revisited my eating habits.

The problem for me was wrapping my head around the fact that eating 6 times a day meant eating after 6 PM. I've always been told that after 6 PM is BAD, so most times I'd just starve myself at around 9 PM and eat anyway, and probably not the best of meals.

Now I know how to work my Protein/Carbs/Calories to MY favor. I budget these items and it's set me up for weight loss even if I'm not hitting the gym (which of course, I am).

The gym is important for me because once my stomach starts flattening out, I want to have had the groundwork laid down for when I want to add bulk. I don't want to just lose weight based on eating and then when I hit the gym in a few months to add bulk, I can't even lift 10 pounds.

I made a resolution to Lose Weight in 2010 and Add Muscle in 2011.

My mood/swagger/confidence is OFF THE CHARTS.
Specially after yesterday.

Do I now have to spend hundreds of dollars on new clothes, Yes. It hurts my wallet. But it'll pay off now only in the dating world, but HEALTH-WISE. Do I spend a little more on food this way, Yes. But again, it'll pay off and I know it.

I don't ever feel lethargic anymore.

And the funny thing is that MANY people think I am starving myself to death. There are people who haven't seen me since May when I was over 200 pounds and see me now in August and wonder what the hell I was doing. First question is: "What diet are you on?"

Answer: "Diet?"

Lifestyle changes baby. Look at my first post in this thread and compare it to my last few. In my first post I sound SO LAZY. God I hate Past Kailex. Present Kailex is happy because Future Kailex is going to look AWESOME.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
"Kailex, you look like you are wearing a tent..."

Fellas, I have a picture of me at my worst (227) that I have locked and loaded to post here with a picture of when I hit the 165 area. I can't wait to be able to post this.
Congrats bro! very inspring thread. keep it up! You're just around the corner.
Can't wait to see the pics. :up: