Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm ready to get laid again. Let's see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok if english is not her second language, then spell it out for her.

"Come hang out with my at MY place. Just me and you."

Send that.

Edit: Apologize!? He's not getting ANY if he apologizes! You know how that's going to make him look.

The only way this'll work is if he sticks true to what he wants. Apologizing is going to make him look like an indecisive back-peddler. Big no no.

She doesn't get English that well and American wit, MN, so just make it clear.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
I knew this was going to happen.

But don't think I'm going to save you now from the rest. You are just getting played like a divorced Ken doll. Sucker.

Apologize or die.
Get out.

ThunderMaverick said:

Send that.
Cool.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You can't shake hands with a closed fist".

Anyways, DON'T do this:

ThunderMaverick said:

Send that.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send it. The girl is off her rocker.

Don't listen to her. Listen to your uncle ThunderMaverick. You've got nothing to lose, so stop acting like you do!

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Send it. The girl is off her rocker.

Don't listen to her. Listen to your uncle ThunderMaverick. You've got nothing to lose, so stop acting like you do!

I don't listen to Iqqi anymore. I do the opposite of what she says. I sent it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
*sits back, arms folder over head*

Ahhh ya see, Iqqi? MyName loves me and I love him and I am prepared to FIGHT dearly for him. He knows I know what I'm talking about.

Hit the showers, sister!:D

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I don't listen to Iqqi anymore. I do the opposite of what she says. I sent it.
Good man. Gooood man. =D There will be no backing out on your goofy friend's part.

She knows English well enough to KNOW what you mean.

Edit: I cannot WAIT to her her answer...or excuse.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is just mad at me.

You had him doing great until tonight.

You guys still don't get it, when it comes to women. She texted him that message today to prove she still has him attached to the line. He should've semi gangi'd her a$$. She was semi interested, because she cared enough to see if he was still on the line. He could've raised her IL by not taking the bait. Instead...

You are just getting played like a divorced Ken doll. Sucker.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE PART IN RED. IT IS LIKE POETRY... IT HOLDS THE MEANING.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
He is just mad at me.

You guys still don't get it, when it comes to women. She texted him that message today to prove she still has him attached to the line. He should've semi gangi'd her a$$. She was semi interested, because she cared enough to see if he was still on the line. He could've raised her IL by not taking the bait. Instead...

I'm not mad at you. You give bad advice and you do it on purpose to make guys on here fail. I just have you figured out now.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
He is just mad at me.

Psh! Get out of dodge, bro! How is he getting played? Getting played would have been to go out with her, WITH HER FRIENDS! We all know that if you're even semi interested in a dude you're NOT going out with friends on a DATE.

He's doing what he needs to be doing: Taking control of the situation. You want her to control it? She been doing that for the past month!

NOT ANYMORE!!! STRIKE TRUE, MN!!

Strike true.

Edit: I saw you change the font color to Red, Iqqi. I keep catching you. :crackup:

Edit 2: Actually, did you like my advice to him last night, Iqqi? The "hot and cold" reply?

Be truthful.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Psh! Get out of dodge, bro! How is he getting played? Getting played would have been to go out with her, WITH HER FRIENDS! We all know that if you're even semi interested in a dude you're NOT going out with friends on a DATE.

He's doing what he needs to be doing: Taking control of the situation. You want her to control it? She been doing that for the past month!

Strike true.

Edit: I saw you change the font color to Red, Iqqi. I keep catching you. :crackup:
I think Iqqi gets a kick out of giving AFC's bad advice and watching them fail. That's why she is here so much.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I think Iqqi gets a kick out of giving AFC's bad advice and watching them fail. That's why she is here so much.

Well I don't think she wants to see us fail overall. I think she wants to see guys fail when they don't follow her advice though.

Edit: I'd love to keep this text message vigil up, but I have to go. Be back soon! Let me know what she says!

Reaction score
LOLLLLLLLLLL!

She just replied

"No. I, you and my friends go and play"

WTF is her problem. NEXT

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

Strike true.

Edit 2: Actually, did you like my advice to him last night, Iqqi? The "hot and cold" reply?

Be truthful.
When I said apologize, I didn't mean to her, lol.

He should not have replied to her text today.

She is just seeing if he is still there, and he proved he was.

Guess you guys don't get the divorced Ken doll metaphor.

Your advice was great last night, but now you have shown your weakness. You get too excited by any sign from a chick.

She isn't giving the RIGHT signs. She is still in control, he is still all "when can I see you, come to my place, why NOT?"

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Well I don't think she wants to see us fail overall. I think she wants to see guys fail when they don't follow her advice though.
Like I said before, he is just mad at me.

He is speaking in unresolved anger.

Get over it, MNIN! SUCKER! (You wouldn't be a sucker if you had a sense of humour, which is your biggest downfall period even in all your threads...)

It was for your own good...

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she's not in control. She's NEXT'd.

With good reason. She never gave the vibes that she was into him in the first place. She wanted another GUY friend.

We know that a woman isn't going to wait a month to get physical with a guy if she's attracted. There might be special cases, but we don't cater to those unless we feel the woman is worth it.

Her signs of interest were poor. Her signs were WRONG. We're not going to carry the load if a woman doesn't know what she wants.

She obviously wasn't worth the hassle of isolation. She was an ATTENTION WH0RE.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
No, she's not in control. She's NEXT'd.

With good reason. She never gave the vibes that she was into him in the first place. She wanted another GUY friend.

We know that a woman isn't going to wait a month to get physical with a guy if she's attracted. There might be special cases, but we don't cater to those unless we feel the woman is worth it.

She obviously wasn't worth the hassle of isolation. She was an ATTENTION WH0RE.
EXACTLY.

But he keeps giving her attention... worse yet, he still wants HER attention.

He is being suckered.

Worse yet, he could get somewhere with this, but he can't see past his own hangups.

EDIT: And trust me, she isn't NEXT'd. And she knows this. She just proved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.