Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm ready to get laid again. Let's see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I went through a weird couple of months where I didn't care about getting laid. After the New Years Eve disaster I was traumatized. I think that night destroyed my confidence. Then I met that easy college girl and I felt I was just going through the motions. There were times we were hanging out and kissing and I didn't even get turned on. Then I rejected that lawyer when she threw herself at me that night on the first date. What the hell was wrong with me? Anyone else experience this? She was hot too.

Well I am getting the drive back to get seriously laid again. Let's see how long it's going to take.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Take all the time you need. That's the only thing I can say.

I'm just venting here.. but let's get some predictions in this thread..

How long will it take for MNIN to get laid?

Maybe this thread will motivate me to go out and sarge. I've been taking the p/ssified route using online services lately.

I think I've emailed every girl in my vicinity, so it's time to move on to other methods.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you ARE ready to get out there and start stickin'?

Well ok! I'd say 2 weeks!!

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
So you ARE ready to get out there and start stickin'?

Well ok! I'd say 2 weeks!!
I'd say there is a chance it could happen this weekend. I'm supposed to meet up with a girl in my town but she speaks terrible English. I need to ditch this PUA stuff for that encounter, can you guys help me deal with a woman like that?

And then one of my flakes from this weekend rescheduled for this Friday, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

After that I am basically starting from scratch. Unless a former plate contacts me. It looks like that is dead in the water though.

3 people here have told me I need to take a long break from women for several months, but I'm not feeling that way at all right now.

Reaction score
Oh man.. this woman I'm seeing Saturday is getting emotional on me.. she's on the rebound and doesn't speak good English. And she is super lonely and depressed.

I'm gonna get some!

Welcome to America baby.

Reaction score
I hate to bump this lame thread, but you guys gotta help me get laid this weekend. I live in a small, boring town. Most women I meet involve driving 30 miles. But this one, I am meeting her a block from my place. This is a rare occurance. She speaks broken English and I'm not bilingual at all.

My plan is to meet up, have some coffee, and offer to show her my place. Get her there and make my move ofcourse. Not necessarily bang her, but you never know.

OR, should we go from coffee, to a bar / lunch or something?

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I hate to bump this lame thread, but you guys gotta help me get laid this weekend. I live in a small, boring town. Most women I meet involve driving 30 miles. But this one, I am meeting her a block from my place. This is a rare occurance. She speaks broken English and I'm not bilingual at all.

My plan is to meet up, have some coffee, and offer to show her my place. Get her there and make my move ofcourse. Not necessarily bang her, but you never know.

OR, should we go from coffee, to a bar / lunch or something?
Broken English....why would that be a problem? Are you really into in depth conversation at the moment?

I hate to use this old line, but in this case it needs to be said.

90% of all language is ......."body language"

You know the whole Animal Attraction thing, its all in the body and how your body would display your actually confidence which should reflect the sense of your performance in bed etc etc etc

You know what i mean, don't want to expand anymore this...

Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Broken English....why would that be a problem? Are you really into in depth conversation at the moment?

I hate to use this old line, but in this case it needs to be said.

90% of all language is ......."body language"

You know the whole Animal Attraction thing, its all in the body and how your body would display your actually confidence which should reflect the sense of your performance in bed etc etc etc

You know what i mean, don't want to expand anymore this...

I've thought about the language barrier, and it could work to my advantage. All I need to do is talk about something, she won't even know what the hell I'm talking about.

I'm sticking to the plan, coffee -> my place.

Then we'll see what happens.

Reaction score
EDIT.. Ok we basically just changed the coffee date scheduled for tomorrow, to tonight. Wish me luck!

Reaction score
LOL! That was a fun coffee date! She showed up with a hot friend. So I was entertaining 2 hot brazilian mamma's. They are both smoking hot! I offered for them both to come check out my place but it didn't go down. The thought of a three way did cross my mind, LOL!

But the friend was a 3rd wheel at this point. I'm sure this was just to see me and make sure I'm not a crazy guy. I heard them talking about me in their language and giggling, I bet it was something good. When we left I kissed them both on the cheek I felt like a DJ.

But the one I'm after said she wants to get together later in the weekend, hopefully tomorrow. I should probably give her a ring tomorrow.. But the inner DJ voice is telling me DON'T CALL, let her initiate contact lol.

Not bad, got the initial intro out of the way, from here it should get real interesting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy mother of god Brazilian women are hot.. who's with me on this?

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, is it a date if she brings a friend? You need to isolate to close. So far you got a kiss on a cheek. That's a handshake in Brazil. So, there is work to be done here... and thinking how hot they are won't help.

Reaction score
thedeparted said:
Well, is it a date if she brings a friend? You need to isolate to close. So far you got a kiss on a cheek. That's a handshake in Brazil. So, there is work to be done here... and thinking how hot they are won't help.

Alright guys, hear this out. She just hit me up and wants to get together tomorrow. BUT she asked me if it was OK if she brings her friends, AGAIN. Blah, I told her No, it's not OK because I just want to get to know her.

I think this caught her off guard, and she just said "OK". Then we talked some more, and finally I told her to just pick me up at my place.

Then she said that was fine, BUT she mentioned bringing her friend again.

DAMMIT! Now she is p!ssing me off. I told her to let me know when we can spend some time together without the friends. Then I played with her and she didn't understand my jokes. So I just told her to call me tomorrow, and ended the conversation.

This friend thing is ticking me off.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a wing. Wing takes friend, you isolate target. That's the game plan. B/c the other option is you pulling a 3some or the friend waiting in the car. Not gonna happen. And it's clear she isn't gonna meet you alone.

Reaction score
thedeparted said:
Bring a wing. Wing takes friend, you isolate target. That's the game plan. B/c the other option is you pulling a 3some or the friend waiting in the car. Not gonna happen. And it's clear she isn't gonna meet you alone.

Well I don't have a wing available. It would be nice, but my friends are married.

She's going to meet me alone, or she misses out. That's the bottom line. At least I have the right attitude about this and I'm not agreeing to do what she wants like a pathetic AFC.

We'll see what happens.

Reaction score
Any local DJ's wanna hit me up? Might have a hot brazilian you can have and help me out at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.