Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm ready to get laid again. Let's see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Maybe I will ask for her friends Myspace ID now.

Nah, I wouldn't suggest that. I would suggest you leave with that last line I suggested.

Then ignore her, like Iqqi suggested.

If you have to spell out for her that you want something romantic, then she's an idiot.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Solution

Anyways, I will give you the real solution to this issue.

Get over the fear of being friends with a woman. MNIN should take this woman for what she is worth... a social life. An option. A plan A B or C. As long as he isn't paying, what is the problem with hanging out with three hot chicks? Best yet, it is three HOT CHICKS, not three girls, a guy, and MNIN. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.

It is his NEED and DESPERATION to get laid. Which is also my bet, why she isn't into him.

MNIN should go out with these chicks as friends, because everytime he does, he is in the path of opportunity.

1. AW's hot friend
2. The hot chick two tables over
3. The hot bartender
4. The two hotties sitting at the bar
5. The hot chick that just walked in the door
6. The hot chick he meets at the diner they go to afterwards
7. The hot chick he sees at ___________

I mean, damn. Do you see where I am going with this?

If nothing else, he can enjoy a night of harmless flirting (practice makes perfect), alcohol, music, and dancing.

Better than sitting at home with He, Himself, and Pam Handerson.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else see the irony in the title of this thread?

Reaction score
iqqi said:
Anyways, I will give you the real solution to this issue.

Get over the fear of being friends with a woman. MNIN should take this woman for what she is worth... a social life. An option. A plan A B or C. As long as he isn't paying, what is the problem with hanging out with three hot chicks? Best yet, it is three HOT CHICKS, not three girls, a guy, and MNIN. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.

It is his NEED and DESPERATION to get laid. Which is also my bet, why she isn't into him.

MNIN should go out with these chicks as friends, because everytime he does, he is in the path of opportunity.

1. AW's hot friend
2. The hot chick two tables over
3. The hot bartender
4. The two hotties sitting at the bar
5. The hot chick that just walked in the door
6. The hot chick he meets at the diner they go to afterwards
7. The hot chick he sees at ___________

I mean, damn. Do you see where I am going with this?

If nothing else, he can enjoy a night of harmless flirting (practice makes perfect), alcohol, music, and dancing.

Better than sitting at home with He, Himself, and Pam Handerson.
Why don't you have a seat. I don't want to waste a Friday night on this woman.

I have another one who is hotter, and more interesting that I went out with last weekend.

She has called me both days this week to let me know she had a great time.

That is who I am going out with this weekend.

Thank you, have a nice day.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Anyone else see the irony in the title of this thread?
The irony would be if he changed the title to "I am ready to not get laid again. Let's see how long it takes"; he would get laid. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
guru1000 said:
The irony would be if he changed the title to "I am ready to not get laid again. Let's see how long it takes"; he would get laid. :rolleyes:
I guess you need to have a look at my previous post as well. I have a better option than this non english speaking ditz.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I guess you need to have a look at my previous post as well. I have a better option than this non english speaking ditz.

I think we are witnessing the transformation of MNIN from dumb blonde and AFC to dumb blonde and bitter.

:eek:

ThunderMaverick said:
Then ignore her, like Iqqi suggested.
Listen to your Uncle TM.

;)

Reaction score
iqqi said:
I think we are witnessing the transformation of MNIN from dumb blonde and AFC to dumb blonde and bitter.

:eek:

Yeah right, I'm happy as hell. I walked into work with a smile on my face because the girl I really like who I went out with this weekend keeps calling and texting me.

I'm happy.

That's why I am playing with this other one, I don't care. She's expendable.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Yeah right, I'm happy as hell. I walked into work with a smile on my face because the girl I really like who I went out with this weekend keeps calling and texting me.

I'm happy.
Who are you trying to convince, Mr. Justin Timberlake?

I believe you. Of course.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can definitely see where Iqqi is coming from.

That sounds really cool, actually. Apparently it works for STR8UP too.

I'm just saying most of the times I'VE personally been successful with women I DUG we were both clear in what we wanted - or the very clear POSSIBILITY of it. I didn't really have to build up anything with friends or bartenders or whatever.
I'm not going to be friends with someone and then she says to herself "ooh! NOW i'm attracted to this guy!" It happens ALL THE TIME and it works, like Iqqi says, but me personally, I don't desire it.

To me it's a waste of time. Attraction is VERY important, and if she doesn't feel a bit of that when we meet or have a first date, I don't continue with it.

Drop this one, MN.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
Who are you trying to convince, Mr. Justin Timberlake?

I believe you. Of course.

I don't care if you believe me or not. Francisco knows the entire story and has seen her picture.

Reaction score
Iqqi can't phase me.. yeah I may have missed an opportunity to go out and meet people with these girls.. but I don't want it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Iqqi can't phase me.. yeah I may have missed an opportunity to go out and meet people with these girls.. but I don't want it.
Exactly and what YOU want is most important.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I can definitely see where Iqqi is coming from.

That sounds really cool, actually. Apparently it works for STR8UP too.

I'm just saying most of the times I'VE personally been successful with women I DUG we were both clear in what we wanted - or the very clear POSSIBILITY of it. I didn't really have to build up anything with friends or bartenders or whatever.
I'm not going to be friends with someone and then she says to herself "ooh! NOW i'm attracted to this guy!" It happens ALL THE TIME and it works, like Iqqi says, but me personally, I don't desire it.

To me it's a waste of time. Attraction is VERY important, and if she doesn't feel a bit of that when we meet or have a first date, I don't continue with it.

Drop this one, MN.
I'm just saying, most people are good for something. She is offering him a social plan B on a silver platter.

You have to get the whole, she is good for one thing or nothing, mentality out of your head. Otherwise you are a slave to your need for validation (and or sex)... AND lonely on nights you COULD BE hanging out with hot latin chicks and at the same time enjoying the benefits of being out in the night, and putting yourself in destiny's path (this will never ever be your living room).

Reaction score
WHATEVER

This girl is STILL texting me...

She said

"I am going to sleep...it's so much better"

What the ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.