Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Interested In This Girl (She's a 10) (I Need Major Advice)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend then there is nothing stopping her from cheating on you. You are 15 and will not take any of this advice but instead continue to pursue someone that seems to be awfully close to putting you in the friend zone. Get your **** together and move on, an emotional trainwreck like this is not worth your time nor effort.

Reaction score
Sadao said:
If she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend then there is nothing stopping her from cheating on you. You are 15 and will not take any of this advice but instead continue to pursue someone that seems to be awfully close to putting you in the friend zone. Get your **** together and move on, an emotional trainwreck like this is not worth your time nor effort.
She wasn't willing to cheat on her boyfriend. She didn't let me do anything. So how do I go about doing this next time I'm with her?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You specifically said that she was willing to cheat on him the following day as long as he didn't come over.

Do what you want, good luck.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DTMJ... there are thousands of years of combined advice on this forum

if we coulda PS3 controller is your ass and control every movement you made, you'd be flawless.

don't fight with the people here.. espically the people who you know.... get laid from time to time

you sound like a little ***** asking for advice and whineing when you don't hear what you want

1. the girl is a *****. Stop defneidng her. Just because she looks good in a skirt makes her no more unwhorish nor does it justify her actions. I had this problem once. your testosterone is making rationalities. She hasn't giving you a hand job or anthing and you are jumping to this girls' defense

2. I want you to look in the mirror.. seirously... and ask yourself... what reason does she have to want to Fvck YOU!!!! if she is a ten (i won't get into this) and has her pick of the litter... what about YOU stands out? What about YOU turns her own?

I can' tell you what DOESN'T turn her own, and that's playing Jr high games "I know who likes you.... blah blah blah"...

Only the sexual men get laid. stop beating around the bush.. and start beating beating INSIDE the bush! FVCK this *****. talk dirty to her. her calling you a dirty horny man is better than her thinking of you in this asexual manner that she does now.

Read the DJ bible as well. you have alot to learn. and stoop aruging

Reaction score
Sadao said:
You specifically said that she was willing to cheat on him the following day as long as he didn't come over.

Do what you want, good luck.
But she never did.

Okay, thanks for the advice, backbreaker.

Last edited:

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
My god, it hurts my head reading this thread.
You read my mind. I was just thinking to myself what a mess this thread is. You've gotten your advice Don the not so Magic Juan, now step to it.

Reaction score
ConantheLibertarian said:
You read my mind. I was just thinking to myself what a mess this thread is. You've gotten your advice Don the not so Magic Juan, now step to it.
Well what's a good way to ask to hang out?

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, there is no such thing as a 10.

Secondly, she is playing you. She is dangling a carrot (herself) infront of your face and leading you around.

My advice, she doesn't sound like a quality girl what with all the pills, drinking, and dozens of sex partners. If she said she'll cheat on him, what makes you think she won't cheat with you?

Find a quality girl with integrity, loyalty, and depth to her personality.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, listen guy, ur being a fvcking afc. These guys on here are all right. Ur getting played and ur getting played hard. This girl has u wipped. ur like her fvcking girlfriend. U dont talk to girls on the phone when they phone u out of the blue at 1 in the fvckin morning. Ur way too available for this girls and i think that is what is mostly killing ur chances. If they cant rescpect u, then they cannot love u.

Alright, so what do u do about ur situation. Ur main goal here is to try to get the boyfriend out of the picture. U accomplish this by making him look bad by acting like a fvckin dj urself. This girl is a 10, which means that the boyfriend must be head over heals for her too, which means that he must posess some afc qualities too.

This is what u do. STOP ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THIS GIRL. Im talking about MSN/AIM, email, phone calls, facebook, EVERYTHING. I dont even want u talking to her through 2 tin cans with a string attached to them. Every little bit of contact with this girl must be stopped immediatedly. Right now u are way too afc for this girl, and in order to get her u have to become a CHALLENGE. Dont pick up the phone when she calls, make her wonder what has happend to u.

When u become a challenge she will begin to wonder about u, and it will expose any interest that she has in u. eventually, she will find a way to hunt u down and intiate contact with u. If she does then u have to continue to play hard to get and let her initiate anything.

If she doesnt call u, or find a way to contact u then im afraid ur out of luck and u are officially in the friendzone.

Remember, This girl is a 10, which means that she has never been rejected in her life. When u disappear on her, she'll go nuts (assuming there is still interest on her part). I know this sound like a crazy thing to do, but lets face it, its ur only option buddy. So grab a hold of ur fvckin balls and play some hardball. Remember, being a challenge is the only way ur gonna win this girl.

p.s. stop being an afc, read the bible.

Reaction score
Ratisson said:
Okay, listen guy, ur being a fvcking afc. These guys on here are all right. Ur getting played and ur getting played hard. This girl has u wipped. ur like her fvcking girlfriend. U dont talk to girls on the phone when they phone u out of the blue at 1 in the fvckin morning. Ur way too available for this girls and i think that is what is mostly killing ur chances. If they cant rescpect u, then they cannot love u.

Alright, so what do u do about ur situation. Ur main goal here is to try to get the boyfriend out of the picture. U accomplish this by making him look bad by acting like a fvckin dj urself. This girl is a 10, which means that the boyfriend must be head over heals for her too, which means that he must posess some afc qualities too.

This is what u do. STOP ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THIS GIRL. Im talking about MSN/AIM, email, phone calls, facebook, EVERYTHING. I dont even want u talking to her through 2 tin cans with a string attached to them. Every little bit of contact with this girl must be stopped immediatedly. Right now u are way too afc for this girl, and in order to get her u have to become a CHALLENGE. Dont pick up the phone when she calls, make her wonder what has happend to u.

When u become a challenge she will begin to wonder about u, and it will expose any interest that she has in u. eventually, she will find a way to hunt u down and intiate contact with u. If she does then u have to continue to play hard to get and let her initiate anything.

If she doesnt call u, or find a way to contact u then im afraid ur out of luck and u are officially in the friendzone.

Remember, This girl is a 10, which means that she has never been rejected in her life. When u disappear on her, she'll go nuts (assuming there is still interest on her part). I know this sound like a crazy thing to do, but lets face it, its ur only option buddy. So grab a hold of ur fvckin balls and play some hardball. Remember, being a challenge is the only way ur gonna win this girl.

p.s. stop being an afc, read the bible.
First of all I want to thank you for the great advice.

I was on AIM and she IM'd me because we talk on AIM a little bit and that same day we just skipped first, second, and third block and went back to her house. While she was talking to me she said "Can I call you" and I was like "Sure".

Like I do act like I'm not interested in her. Like when she called me she was crying about her boyfriend being an ******* to her and I said "Forget about him, you'll be able to find somebody else" and she said "Like who? Nobody would go out with me". I avoided the question at first, then she kept asking so I said "I'd go out with you maybe if I knew you better" and she said "Yeah but your one in a million".

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
First of all I want to thank you for the great advice.

I was on AIM and she IM'd me because we talk on AIM a little bit and that same day we just skipped first, second, and third block and went back to her house. While she was talking to me she said "Can I call you" and I was like "Sure".

Like I do act like I'm not interested in her. Like when she called me she was crying about her boyfriend being an ******* to her and I said "Forget about him, you'll be able to find somebody else" and she said "Like who? Nobody would go out with me". I avoided the question at first, then she kept asking so I said "I'd go out with you maybe if I knew you better" and she said "Yeah but your one in a million".
Everyone here has good advice about your situation, listen to them, I know it may not be what you think is right or what you want to hear but I respect you for listening, unlike ElStud who is stubborn. By listening, applying, and heeding our advice you will have success, though I wouldn't recommend still going after this girl, like someone said, a trainwreck.

Reaction score
Okay, so I haven't been talking to her much. She's on vacation, thing is when she comes back how do I reinitiate things?

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and doesn't even mind when she accidentally walks in on her daughter having sex
lol something about that statement just made me crack up

Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
lol something about that statement just made me crack up
lol, yeah. Her mom just doesn't care at all, her mom use to be a model though so she probably lived the life before.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
Are you that desperate? I've said it as well as others, go find another girl, this one is a trainwreck. If you want to get played or cheated on, call her or email her and set something up, a hangout session all in the name of some instant gratification.

Quoting Sadao [[You are 15 and will not take any of this advice but instead continue to pursue someone that seems to be awfully close to putting you in the friend zone. Get your **** together and move on, an emotional trainwreck like this is not worth your time nor effort.]]

Quoting backbreaker [[you sound like a little ***** asking for advice and whineing when you don't hear what you want]]

Dam, it's in bold, that should be loud and clear.

People have stopped giving advice to you,...know why? Because you're not listening to any of us.

Two words: MOVE ON!