I'm Interested In This Girl (She's a 10) (I Need Major Advice)

Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
Are you that desperate? I've said it as well as others, go find another girl, this one is a trainwreck. If you want to get played or cheated on, call her or email her and set something up, a hangout session all in the name of some instant gratification.

Quoting Sadao [[You are 15 and will not take any of this advice but instead continue to pursue someone that seems to be awfully close to putting you in the friend zone. Get your **** together and move on, an emotional trainwreck like this is not worth your time nor effort.]]

Quoting backbreaker [[you sound like a little ***** asking for advice and whineing when you don't hear what you want]]

Dam, it's in bold, that should be loud and clear.

People have stopped giving advice to you,...know why? Because you're not listening to any of us.

Two words: MOVE ON!
It's hard to just move on when she's one of the hottest girls I've ever known. She's really beautiful, I'd like to get something going with her.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
It's hard to just move on when she's one of the hottest girls I've ever known. She's really beautiful, I'd like to get something going with her.
You're 15, you have a lot of years ahead of you. There will be plenty of hot girls that you will the have to opportunity to approach, get to know, and sleep with. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Think about that, approx. 3 billion women out there, you'll hook up eventually. Sounds like you're afraid to let go of this potential opportunity, and its easier said by us to move on than it is done, but it's whats best.

In the lyrical words of the Rolling Stones "You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you might find, you get what you need."

What you need is the lack of a trainwreck in your life. Everyone here has tried to help by giving you advice, don't complicate your life by letting her beauty cloud your reason.

Zig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright man, I'm almost 16 and you are the only person that really knows if she's a slutty girl here. You want a classy girl-not a skank. It's really hard to judge this because your saying she's a model but is skipping class and ****ing. Her parents don't seem too great either. That is besides the point though. Don't get one-itis . Keep negging her and giving her a little line and then pulling it away. Be "The MAN". Not the "*****". "The Man". Do what you want. Hell. Kick her boyfriends ass for treating her badly just because you CAN. Anyway. Get the picture? Just keep the Kino up while making her feel comfortable but don't get too horny and try to immediatly jump down her pants. Whip out The Cube when you have nothing else to say and she's all emotional. Don't over think it. You sound like you have gotten yourself pretty far already so props on that-just make sure she understands your not looking to be her friend that she comes to when she needs emotional support.

Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
You're 15, you have a lot of years ahead of you. There will be plenty of hot girls that you will the have to opportunity to approach, get to know, and sleep with. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Think about that, approx. 3 billion women out there, you'll hook up eventually. Sounds like you're afraid to let go of this potential opportunity, and its easier said by us to move on than it is done, but it's whats best.

In the lyrical words of the Rolling Stones "You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you might find, you get what you need."

What you need is the lack of a trainwreck in your life. Everyone here has tried to help by giving you advice, don't complicate your life by letting her beauty cloud your reason.
Yeah, that's exactly it. I don't want to lose the oppurtunity to get with a 10, that's a rare oppurtunity and there aren't too many in our school. Plus it's nice to have things going during high school, it adds excitement to your day. She's not really a trainwreck, she only took pills once and that was because she was really depressed.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
Yeah, that's exactly it. I don't want to lose the oppurtunity to get with a 10, that's a rare oppurtunity and there aren't too many in our school. Plus it's nice to have things going during high school, it adds excitement to your day. She's not really a trainwreck, she only took pills once and that was because she was really depressed.
How can she be a 10, when drug use etc makes her a skank?

Just do what you want, make your own mistakes, and then come back here when it all turns to sh!t. :crackup:

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
All right, no such thing as a 10.

She may be a 9.9 on your looks scale, but what is she on the personality and integrity scale?

Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
All right, no such thing as a 10.

She may be a 9.9 on your looks scale, but what is she on the personality and integrity scale?
Personality I would say 9.9. She's really nice and always talks to me with respect. She says some really nice things. Like once I said she shouldn't be letting her (now broken up) boyfriend treat her like this and she should move on and find somebody else and she was like

"It takes like 5 weeks for another relationship to start and I need someone right now. Most guys only like girls for what they get out of them" and I was like "I don't and it won't take you 5 weeks, if I got to know you better I'd probably go out with you" and she said "Yeah, but your one in a million". She said I was one and a million a few other times.

I have no idea what her integrity is like.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
Personality I would say 9.9. She's really nice and always talks to me with respect. She says some really nice things. Like once I said she shouldn't be letting her (now broken up) boyfriend treat her like this and she should move on and find somebody else and she was like

"It takes like 5 weeks for another relationship to start and I need someone right now. Most guys only like girls for what they get out of them" and I was like "I don't and it won't take you 5 weeks, if I got to know you better I'd probably go out with you" and she said "Yeah, but your one in a million". She said I was one and a million a few other times.

I have no idea what her integrity is like.
We've tried and we've tried. Why are we trying to convince you to avoid this potential mess? Answer me this.

From the looks of it, you're acting like an AFC, a weak little boy. Only a 9.9 would be attracted to a man.

Then again, you can disregard all of our advice and see how the events fold out. Nothing is holding you back, go ahead, let her beauty and haha, "nice words" cloud your logic, reason, and composure.

If you're not liking what we say, go forth and tell us how you developed a great relatioship with her, how she remained loyal to you, and how great the sex really is. Otherwise, all of us here are going to say, "Told ya so". I better not see another thread from you, pleading for help (you've been given plenty) if you've decided to pursue her. You've been presented with two paths, "move on" or "you're on your own kiddo". Make a decision.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think anyone of us should be telling DTMJ who he should pursue. Everyone has their own preferences and in the end its his own choice and he will have to live with his mistakes.

What we can tell u DTMJ is this girls got issues. She has very low self esteem (ie."I cant be alone, i want someone right now"). If u want to continue to pursue her than thats ur problem, and u'll have to deal with the potential consequences.

Here's another thing. Ur acting like a fvckin afc. This girl isnt gonna fall for some pvssy a$$ little boy. U gotta start acting like a fvcking man and that means reading the DJ BIBLE.

"You're 1 in a million". hahahahahaha. u think this is a sign of high interest. Every fvcking day of my life i tell at least a dozen fat chicks who eat like Rosie that they are 1 in a million. U gotta be kidding me if u actually think this means something. Read her ACTIONS toward u, not he WORDS.

Buddy, u gotta start listening to the guys on this forum. When u ask us for advice u take it. When we tell u to stop being afc and read the bible, u do it. No one has the right to say u should stop trying to get this girl cuz she is a trainwreck, thats ur own personal choice, but when guys give u good advice u should take it. Because ur only 15 and u know nothing about women. These guys have many more years of experience on u and they have all been there before. I have been there before, and im telling u, U ARE ACTING LIKE AN AFC. GO READ THE BIBLE. because these little wussy pitches that ur giving this girls (ie. "it will take <5 weeks to be with me, etc) is going to get u NOWHERE.

Reaction score
Ratisson said:
i dont think anyone of us should be telling DTMJ who he should pursue. Everyone has their own preferences and in the end its his own choice and he will have to live with his mistakes.

What we can tell u DTMJ is this girls got issues. She has very low self esteem (ie."I cant be alone, i want someone right now"). If u want to continue to pursue her than thats ur problem, and u'll have to deal with the potential consequences.

Here's another thing. Ur acting like a fvckin afc. This girl isnt gonna fall for some pvssy a$$ little boy. U gotta start acting like a fvcking man and that means reading the DJ BIBLE.

"You're 1 in a million". hahahahahaha. u think this is a sign of high interest. Every fvcking day of my life i tell at least a dozen fat chicks who eat like Rosie that they are 1 in a million. U gotta be kidding me if u actually think this means something. Read her ACTIONS toward u, not he WORDS.

Buddy, u gotta start listening to the guys on this forum. When u ask us for advice u take it. When we tell u to stop being afc and read the bible, u do it. No one has the right to say u should stop trying to get this girl cuz she is a trainwreck, thats ur own personal choice, but when guys give u good advice u should take it. Because ur only 15 and u know nothing about women. These guys have many more years of experience on u and they have all been there before. I have been there before, and im telling u, U ARE ACTING LIKE AN AFC. GO READ THE BIBLE. because these little wussy pitches that ur giving this girls (ie. "it will take <5 weeks to be with me, etc) is going to get u NOWHERE.
Okay, thanks for the good advice. I'm definately going to read the bible within the next few days. Thanks.

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
aight man since uve gotten kinna of long term advice. I would suggest you over a perriod of a week, stop how much ur seeing her to only like a week. Then you
try to go after other girls so that she will kinna get jealous of you. this will also get ur mind off of her.

OR

IF you feel that ur stuck in "friend zone" or get the line "lets just be friends" then
you can still hang out with her but only for status. THIS is DOUBLY important IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Hope it helps

Reaction score
Bigworm said:
aight man since uve gotten kinna of long term advice. I would suggest you over a perriod of a week, stop how much ur seeing her to only like a week. Then you
try to go after other girls so that she will kinna get jealous of you. this will also get ur mind off of her.

OR

IF you feel that ur stuck in "friend zone" or get the line "lets just be friends" then
you can still hang out with her but only for status. THIS is DOUBLY important IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Hope it helps
Well we don't see each other because she's been on vacation. And I need to know how to re initiate things when she gets back.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
And I need to know how to re initiate things when she gets back.
You dont. If she wants to start something with you, she will contact you. If she doesn't, it means nothing was there to begin with, and nothing you do will change that. I'm already assuming you're a troll because you refuse to take anyones advice, if you are genuine you have a long way to go and I hope you get this wh0re out of your head. I've dealt with these kinds of girls before and I really do feel sorry for them, because they can never have a normal relationship with anyone, it is always predacated on something superficial or false. The quicker you learn this, the quicker you can get on track to spot these kinds of women and avoid them.