I'm Interested In This Girl (She's a 10) (I Need Major Advice)

Reaction score
Another long one, but it was harder to write then to read.

I'm 15 years old and she's 15. Okay, so I met her because me and her friend kind of had a thing going and we still do. I acted really uninterested in this girl because she is a 10 and is use to everyone considering her beautiful. She is really considered by everyone to be a 10, she's actually a model and so was her mom (her mom isn't bad looking either) and her mom is really cool. She lets kids drink over her house (I don't drink) and doesn't even mind when she accidentally walks in on her daughter having sex. She allows boys over anytime.

So me and her been talking a few times a week online for over two months now but we just talked about her friend that I was interested in. But a few weeks ago I was talking to her online and I mentioned that I skipped first block (me and her were in the same first block class) and she said "Why didn't you come get me, I didn't want to go to class" and I remember it was just a few days before that she said I was "One in a million" when I said she's not that hot, so when she said she wanted to skip I kind of thought maybe she was interested. So last week on Tuesday night while I was talking to her one AIM I threw out some bait to see if she'd bite and she did. I said "I'm going to skip first tomorrow" and she was like "Yeah me to" and I asked her what she was doing and she asked me if she could come along with me. I said "I was just going to McDonalds to get some breakfast, I don't know if my friend will come so if you want you can come." So then the next morning on Wednesday we met up and left. We walked to Burger King, got some breakfast and she was like "I'm not going back to school, I can't go in late for second block. I just won't go today" because we planned to get back before 2nd block started but we were running late. And I was like "I don't wanna go to school today, where you going?" and she was like "Back to my house" and I was like "Can I come" and she said yes. So we walked to her house and we stayed there for 3 hours. I just chilled and didn't make any moves because it didn't seem like she was open to it. She did have a boyfriend at the time. We got back to school for the beginning of 4th block. Then later that day at night she called me at around 1:30 crying because her boyfriend and her got in an argument about something, we stayed on the phone until 2:30 and I was like "I have to go to sleep, I'll talk to you tomorrow". But during that conversation this happened.

Me: You need to break up with your boyfriend, he's not making you happy.
Her: But I won't be able to find anybody else.
Me: Yes you would, you'd have no trouble finding someone
Her: Like who? Nobody would go out with me
Me: I bet you I could find someone to go out with you
Her: Like who? Nobody would
Me: I would if I got to know you better. I like your personality
Her: But your one in a million

...and she even later said she probably would go out with me to.

She was never able to go to school the next day because she got caught coming to school under the influence of some pills she took the night before. Then the next day we got out of school at 12 because of testing and I called her around 2 PM and asked if she wanted to hang out, so I went over her house and we hung out until 9. This time I got a little more intimate with her. I gave her a few hugs when she started crying about her boyfriend. Then later I was holding her while she was on the couch watching TV. Then we went to sleep from 4 PM and we woke up at 7 PM (we both were tired because of the previous nights phone conversation), I was holding her the whole time. Before we fell asleep I tried to kiss her but she slightly laughed and pulled away and said "I have a boyfriend I can't" and later I tried to slowly slide my hands down her pants. She let me go down some distance but before I got to her ***** to finger her she said "No I have a boyfriend and he'll find out, he always does. You can tomorrow if he doesn't come over". I stayed at her house until 9 and didn't talk to her that night on the phone. I never called her the next day because I knew he went over her house.

She and her friend wanted to hang out yesterday (by the way her friend doesn't know that I went over her house) but we couldn't because her friends mom is strict. So next time I hang out with her how should I handle it. What should I go for and what shouldn't I go for?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, read the manual - it is here for a reason, second he said you were acting like one of her girlfriend's. You are hanging out an talking but she is crying on your shoulder and she stop's your advances by telling you she has a boyfriend, why would she want you? Do a quick search of the tips forum, I see ganji games are near the top and that should be your next stop.
If you are not going to read the bible, then at least read some of Pook's posts. You are looking for answers but want them fed to you and not to have to do any work for them.

Reaction score
RAFCbearfilm said:
First, read the manual - it is here for a reason, second he said you were acting like one of her girlfriend's. You are hanging out an talking but she is crying on your shoulder and she stop's your advances by telling you she has a boyfriend, why would she want you? Do a quick search of the tips forum, I see ganji games are near the top and that should be your next stop.
If you are not going to read the bible, then at least read some of Pook's posts. You are looking for answers but want them fed to you and not to have to do any work for them.
Well what can I do to stop being a friend and more of someone she is attracted to?

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can start by re-reading my post a little more slowly and then search the forum for POOK and read his post's

Reaction score
I just read a few posts but I don't understand how I can make the transition from being a friend to someone she may be attracted to.

Reaction score
Cash37 said:
Look up the threads on Ganji games.

Cliff notes version:

Risk the friendship and make a strong sexual advance.
I tried to finger her and I held her while we were sleeping in her bed? What more do I have to do? Whip out my **** and shove it in her face?

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
I tried to finger her and I held her while we were sleeping in her bed? What more do I have to do? Whip out my **** and shove it in her face?
There's a gold saying, something along the lines off...

When in doubt, whip it out

;)

wangman

Reaction score
Girls hate it when you try to finger them or "feel" there tits on the first time that you would get inimtate together.

Just some advice :)

Reaction score
wangman said:
Girls hate it when you try to finger them or "feel" there tits on the first time that you would get inimtate together.

Just some advice :)
I didn't know that. Thanks.

Any more advice?

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lameness.

First off, this girls seems like nothing but a headache and has some serious issues.

Secondly, if you have to have her, read Pook's posts. Especially, Secret of the Jerk.

In short, STOP acting like her girlfriend and start acting like a man. But honestly you are 15, learn a craft or something man, save the girl banging for later in life. That is kinda sick.

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Checking back in to see that 2-3 others have given you the same advice on several occasions and still you are asking for more...
I have a pill that you can give her and she will be yours for the taking...She will think you are the greatest thing ever and never want another man for the rest of her life.
Interested?
It's called the DJ Bible and it's a bitter pill to swallow but if you take it than you are on the right path and the future is yours and all I have said will come true, only when you realize you can have any woman you want, your gonna see that she ain't that great and you aren't going to want her anymore.
Stop whining for advice and read, you are obviously reading these replies.
Search: POOK, Ganji Games, DJ BIBLE (not necessarily in that order)

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, STOP acting like her girlfriend and start acting like a man. But honestly you are 15, learn a craft or something man, save the girl banging for later in life. That is kinda sick.
i disagree, im 16 and its perfectly acceptable for me to have sex, but just because hes 15, its sick?? :eek: wrong

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really bro, this chick is barely 15 and she's already a pill popping druggie, a boozer, and she's banging dudes. This girl is a trainwreck waiting to happen...

Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Really bro, this chick is barely 15 and she's already a pill popping druggie, a boozer, and she's banging dudes. This girl is a trainwreck waiting to happen...
The pills were a one time thing and a lot of girls these days drink and ****.