Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to make it. My story.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real quick update. last night I chilled with two of my boys and briefly with one girl. One of the guys is in college and lives in an apartment I mentioned in an earlier post. The one notable thing there was, he asked me about a really dominant and social guy I know. This guy is big, physically impressive, and so social. He dates hot girls constantly. I complimented that friend and the guy goes "Yeah, and you're the same way. All my cousins told me you were a cool guy last time. You and him are the main two people I wanna keep in touch with."

I'm glad new personality is shining through.

The other guy is my best friend, but he's becoming such a wimp. He panders to girls, will do whatever to have them chill with him. He's known for doing drug favors for kids and he told me he should start giving me free bud cause I'm one of his closer friends. He's creating his social life in the wrong direction, attaching himself to cool kids rather than being one of the cool kids.

That one girl came for a minute, she's a close friend and hot as hell, useful pivot. I didn't give her much attention this time though, since we were just hanging around and smoking, not doing anything impressive. She texted me today asking about parties tonight...

And I do have a party tonight. The hostess would be willing to get with me, but she may be below my standard. I'll have to decide before I enter the building. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really want to talk about the party last night. It was small and lame.

There were two girls there I would consider sleeping with. One has a boyfriend, the other is the hostess, and still at the lower limits of my "yes" girls.

The party was small. It eventually ended up being a bunch of dudes and the hostess. She decided she wanted a different guy, actually saying "But I want to get with connor" when I tried to pull off a move in the massage train. So I gave up after that and let them have their fun. Tried to go out to a different party but couldn't make it in.

I didn't learn much tonight so there isn't much to write.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that I can hit a trend of efficiency going into the summer, I will be revising my journal for at least a couple weeks. I will post every day in the format of TriniBoySmooth from the main forum.

Me-

Girls-

School-

Hobbies-

Work-out-

Food-

DAILY GOALS REACHED

"One quote per day"

Today I'm grateful for: (3 per day)
A.
B.
C.

One good thing that happened today.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me- Sup guys. First try at a new format. I've been in a good state of mind recently. Bad stuff slides off of me really quickly, and I'm always ready to push people along to the next fun thing.

Girls- Talked to Shannon. Made jokes, pointless stuff to keep her thinking about me. She told me she would call at the end, she did and asked if we were "dating." I said not yet, that we'd only been on two dates. She said she only wanted a casual hook up thing. Fine by me, but weird to hear it, I had considered more. Date with Alyssa yesterday got cancelled by her after I was confirming location. She said it was her dad's birthday. I said "Do what you gotta do. Ill see when im free this week and text you about it, but thats our last chance" and she says "We'll def hang this week"

So after Shannon, already on to the next one (but I better have sex with Shannon before we end it!)

School-Exam at noon tomorrow. Might count for college credit (AP) so we'll see how it goes.

Hobbies-Played frisbee today for over an hour, plus 20 minutes of football. No piano yet, but I'll practice that right after posting.

Work-out-Frisbee and football cardio. Will lift tomorrow.

Food-Woke up after breakfast time. Ham and cheese sandwich and a banana when I woke up plus pistachios. Ate a meat and cheese burrito for dinner.

DAILY GOALS REACHED
1. Met a new girl (HB6 at dinner with my best friend, made a good impression)
2. Stayed physically active

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success" -Napoleon Hill

A.I'm grateful that I have worked hard enough to make good impressions on new girls.
B. I'm grateful that I'm mature enough to not take Shannon's call the wrong way.
C. I'm grateful that I have a best friend who respects me more than he ever has and will support me around anyone.

Good thing: I sympathized with my mom and made her smile.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me-Broke my car windshield the other night. Got that fixed this morning. Took an ap exam. It went fine.

Girls-I decided at around 9 this morning to set up a date for this evening. And good thing I did. Contacted Alyssa to meet me at the mall. Went a little early, tried to approach but got no good approaches in. Was feeling a little down, but I scoped out sketchy spots and a couple decent stores. When she called me that she was there, I asked a random lady for directions to the food court and that was all the momentum I needed.

Saw her, hugged her, made a joke about her boobs being big, kept my arm around her a lot, held her hand. We walked from a shoe store she liked to where I saw cool shoes earlier. Luckily this was directly across from an elevator alcove. Started walking that way no problem, then she goes "Wait, where are we going?" I just say "I know a secret spot, I was here for like 10 minutes before you." kept walking, and there's this little recessed doorway. She goes "Huh?" but I quickly corner her and kiss her, so she knows whats up. Someone walks by, so we leave in a much better mood.

From there it was basically us walking around looking for things to do. I wanted to hook up, but she wanted more privacy than I could offer. We talked, kissed in the car, went to another mall for a sec, drove around for a sec, went to Toys R Us and raced toy cars against each other, got lost driving for 5 minutes then eventually made it back to my car. I made out with her for a few minutes before leaving and gently touched her boobs. She was future pacing and invited me to a concert, so I think I'll see her.

School-
Stat exam tomorrow. I haven't studied and this one counts for my grade...

Hobbies-Haven't practiced piano. It's bad, I need to.

Work-out-
Lifted this morning.
Power clean-60,80,90 x5 (pounds)
Bench- 60,70,80 x 5
Deadlift- 70,80,100 x5

Swam for about an hour in my pool for the first time this summer. I think once I become a better swimmer it'll be a lot of fun.

Food-Banana to start, two sandwiches around 9:30, yogurt and cereal in the afternoon, a lot of indian food around 9pm, there was protein in that.

DAILY GOALS REACHED
1. Kissed a girl!
2. Kept my promise to work out Tuesday/Thursday at least

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."

A. Succeeding at another date, bouncing back after hearing Shannon wasn't looking at me seriously.
B. My successful attitude. I can so clearly see my life changing right now
C. My parents giving me a lot of freedom.

One good thing that happened today: I MADE OUT WITH A GIRL :) :) :)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love hearing from ya ohbe. I want you to start a journal.

Me-I contacted friends to start an ultimate frisbee league. I did so on a whim, so its tough when they ask questions about dates and locations, but I'll hopefully get it sorted out. I need to get much faster. Smoking too much probably, but I think I'm ok. REALLY need to stop masturbating. Starting now, I'll post in here daily if I stayed off (I go daily, so its hard for me to keep off for extended time).

Girls-Talked to both Shannon and Alyssa today. Shannon's was lame-ish.

Alyssa's was a little better, texted her "Alyssa i believe youre not a lesbian now. And im getting a ticket to [concert] today, itll be fun whether you make it or not"
She replied "Hah awesome. I'll try to get one too"
So nothing to get worked up about, but I'll be seeing her.

School-English exam morning, stat exam afternoon. English is easy, stat I'm fvcked.

Hobbies-Barely played piano today. Spent maybe 30 minutes going. I'm lazy as hell on this.

Work-out-Ran sprints, chasing my dog with a stick for about 45 minutes. That was great, I want to keep doing that. He's fast and sets a great pace.

Food-Oh man. I forget. Ravioli for dinner. Nuts, a few slices of ham, and a banana for a snack. Lunch happened but I don't remember what it was.

DAILY GOALS REACHED
0.Wasn't really that kind of day unfortunately. Little productivity. I at least invited a couple girls to hang out and got nos, but oh well.

"On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow."
Friedrich Nietzsche

A. My dog is a cool guy. Im glad he's helping me become quick.
B. I felt sure of myself today; I felt confident with my social standing.
C. On the physical end, my mom gave me money for no reason and i haven't smoked through all that I bought.

I don't know what happened today man. It feels weak that I can't come up with something here, but it wasn't eventful. I need to stop having days like this.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me-Not my best day. I'm caught in this conflict. I'm a very cool and confident person, but the situations in my life aren't reflecting that. It's hard to stay sure of myself when things don't always go my way. I have not masturbated since last post. I hope I can say that tomorrow.

Girls-I have a female friend who is basically in love with me. I like her, she's fun to hang out with. I texted her a couple times recently and she didn't answer (no worries, she likes me). Texted her again saying my house was empty and she should come over. She calls me a little later, blah blah her phone was dead, blah blah can she buy a little weed from me when she comes to hang out?

I say sure. She comes by 20 minutes later with a guy driving. I wrestle my dogs inside, and invite them in. They seem confused. I'm confused. We struggle to communicate for a sex with them inside the car and me out. Turns out she wants to buy her stuff and go. I say ok, go and get it and sell. I didn't like it though. Drug dealer is a step lower than friend and I don't like being treated that way.

School-Took exams today. They went fine.

Hobbies- Missed my piano lesson because I'm stupid. Played basketball and frisbee.

Work-out-Lifted this morning. Power clean- 70, 80, 100 x5
Bench- 60, 80, 90 x5
Dead- 80, 90, 110 x5

Good 45 minutes of running frisbee.

Food-Talked with NDJ about this. Apparently I don't eat enough. Going to make an effort to severely increase my protein intake. Probably had about 50g protein today (including some whey i had on NDJ's advice). Going to shoot for 100g tomorrow.

DAILY GOALS REACHED
1. Exercised Tues/Thurs.
2. No mb

"My internet is being screwy so I can't look up quotes"

A. I got done with two exams
B. I have better prospects for my social life than ever before
C. Summer is starting, parties and college are on their way.

I played with my dogs, and they were really happy about it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me-Not feeling my best today, didn't get out of the house. Gonna keep this short. I did masturbate since last post. Hopefully I won't have to say that tomorrow.

Girls-Nothing going on. I have a bad feeling about my two options right now. I'm going to pursue a contact I met the other day who has a boyfriend, maybe she'll invite me to something.

School-Need to do a lot of community service for school. Got 7 hours lined up for tomorrow, maybe I'll meet someone my age.

Hobbies-Unproductive. Did nothing but play videogames.

Work-out- None today.

Food-
Worked on this for NDJ. Started my day with 6 eggs and a bunch of whey protein and water. Ate a bunch of peanut butter later (and yesterday. I like peanut butter and it has fat and protein). Ate a burrito and a half at dinner. I did some math and I think I had about 130g of protein today. It takes effort to do that though. I'll try to repeat that performance tomorrow.

DAILY GOALS REACHED
1. PROTEIN

“To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” ~ La Rochefoucauld

A. I have a girl to vent emotions to. I've needed this for a while. As I build my friend group I need to keep an eye out for this type of girl.
B. I am sticking with my journey even when its hard. I'm realizing that this type of bad day is fairly frequent but that's just a crack in the road. I have the ability to make more good days.
C. My sister's coming home tomorrow!

I took control of my eating today.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me- Did 7 hours of community service today. Gonna be doing more in the coming days. It's a good way to meet new people, but these people were far off my age. I connected most with a 25 year old couple, guy and girl. They liked me because I'm direct and present my true self.

My sister is in town, and is old enough to buy alcohol :D
I have not masturbated since last post.

Girls-Nothing to report. I need to find new ones.

School-An exam on monday will keep me from going out tomorrow night.

Hobbies-Nothing to report.

Work-out-
None today.

Food-Whey protein, big hamburger, nuts, indian food for dinner. Close to 100g protein total, but looking back I know I didn't eat enough today.

DAILY GOALS REACHED
1. Got some service hours done...

"Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still."

A. Taking some time to help people, even if I had to.
B. Getting the chance to meet new people, even if they weren't girls my age. Next time I'm running out of girls to talk to, I'll go to teen community service projects.
C. I'm grateful my sister's here. When she comes the dynamic of the house changes completely.

I ran out of weed today. This is a good thing because I've been relying on weed to be happy in my skin and I don't need it. I hope I have some parties coming up...

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I really like how you organized your journal like that! So you can keep track on different aspects of your life.

Nicely done on the community service. I think I've never really done **** for my community... lol.

Nice on finding quotes every time you write! I love reading quotes.
Maybe I should start writing this way too.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me-I have not masturbated since last post. More community service today. Did 2 hours. Wanted to meet girls, but it didn't work out that way.

Put myself into a group of teens who were giving out coffee at this art festival. Immediate DHV just by being me, I immediately stepped in to lead. It was fun, social work. I talked to a lot of people. Opened a lot of them but didn't have moves to continue connections. Too many girls were with mom's for mothers day. I opened a two set, asking about a booth they had just come out of, then saw the girl was with her mom. Ejected right away.

Girls- Need to find new girls. Will ask my current 2 out on dates for next week.

School-AP Bio exam tomorrow and I can't manage to care.

Hobbies- Have not been playing piano lately. What's my deal with that?

Work-out- Lifting Tues/Thurs. Ran around with the dogs a little but didn't do much.

Food-
Four servings of soup to start my day (36g protein). Banana and peanut butter crackers while volunteering. Chinese food (lots). Whey protein (25g). Peanut butter.

DAILY GOALS REACHED

"The plainest man who pays attention to women, will sometimes succeed as well as the handsomest man who does not." -CHARLES CALEB COLTON

A.Somehow I have money, even though i spend a lot.
B.Plans have been put in motion to get a fake id (to get alcohol)
C.The lady cheated and gave me 2 extra service hours because it was raining. Sweet woman.

Today I was social and made a good impression on people. I calibrated my actions well.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Tell me all you can about AP bio please. How is it and how do you do well in it?
It's Advanced Placement Biology, so it's all about the body and cells and nature. That's all fine and interesting, but I couldn't handle all the memorization.

If you want to do well, draw the diagrams, label pictures several times to learn the parts of things and in general try to learn the material visually.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to post last night. Wouldn't have had much to say anyway. I have masturbated since last post. Will post tonight.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me- Boring day. I went out to a friend's house though. His parents are out of town tonight, I'll be going over there again. He said he might have about ten friends over to drink a little, I hope he does. I have not masturbated since last post.

Girls- Haven't hit up either of my girls in a minute (except Alyssa to ask about getting a fake). I have graduation this weekend, so I might wait til after that.

School- AP stat exam tomorrow. Shouldn't be a problem. I still need about 15 service hours to graduate.

Hobbies- I want to start writing a song every day. I think that will be a great way to get into piano playing more regularly. I'll start tomorrow.

Work-out- Lifted today. Power clean, bench press, dead lift. Weights are written down downstairs, don't want to get them. Increased everything, but my increases on power cleans are slowing down. I reread Starting Strength and I need to do more sets at full weight. I'll be adjusting on Thursday.

Food- Soup when I woke up around 11 (16g protein). Whey protein (25g). 2 burritos, but no meat, so not as much protein there. Will be eating more tonight.

DAILY GOALS REACHED
1. Continued working out Tuesday/Thurs.
2. Did not masturbate.

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another." Walter Elliott

A. My sister is a very cool girl. She makes our dinner table more interesting.
B. I have a few options for getting a fake. If I hadn't started this journal, I would have no options. Having friends is a good thing.
C. I'm going out tonight. I love having places to go.

I made it out of the house.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is quick, but I just talked to Alyssa on facebook (she messaged me first). I'm busy til next week, and she's going out of town next week. We set up a date for Friday of next week. I may be going on a cruise by then though... I hope not. I want to fvck this girl...

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of interest keep us informed how getting a fake goes... I'm four months away from being 18 which is the adult age here as opposed to, I'm guessing, 21, but it will be a long summer if I dont have one

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me-Not really in the mood to write. Have not masturbated since last post.

Last night was boring. It was 4 guys. I hate this social game that so many people play. We play it too, but I need to figure out how to get over it.

It was my buddy and two of his friends. One was clearly dominant, the other was clearly sucking up to the dominant one. I told DHV stories, they told DHV stories. They both respected me, but it felt so shallow. We were competing for popularity for no reason.

Girls-No news.

School-
They're trying to have me do service hours tomorrow after hours of graduation stuff. I can't find a project that starts late enough so I can't do it, but that means I'll be going to my piano lesson and I haven't practiced any piano.

Hobbies-Gonna have to wait til after graduation to get on this song writing.

Work-out-Played some frisbee with friends.

Food-Nuts (15g protein). Protein bar (25g). Different protein bar 3 hours later (14g). Entire frozen pizza (68g protein).

DAILY GOALS REACHED
1. Lots of protein
2. Not jacking it

“The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” ~ Thomas Edison

A. I'm done taking exams
B. Summer is almost here
C. A group at school are all looking for fakes too. We're going to combine our orders

I ate a lot today. I guess that's good. Not a great day.