Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to make it. My story.

Justchill

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I've been making lots of boob comments lately. On friday, with other people there, I noted to a girl that she had decided to pull her boobs out today. She was shocked, and was like "You don't know me that well yet!" and I was like "Well we're friends now!" and high fived her. Then everyone wanted high fives. It was boss.
^Give me ideas and I'll try to make them happen.
HAHA! awesome man, now i'm going to have to get down some boob comments of my own!

Yeah, i think that I find conversations and more zoomed-in stuff very useful. If you know what i mean.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a fantastic date tonight. Rivals BPH's right now.

Went to a museum, she had seen it already, I hadn't. She likes to talk about art, I'm good at art, it was natural. Kino'd from the moment I first saw her. Started with a hug, continued kino, she reciprocated it. She was as eager to be close to me as I was to her.

Saw a teacher from my school there. He's asian and now he knows I like asian girls. Sweet.

Touched her lots, talked about art and school. She's a pretty good story-teller, I wish I was better at it. I wish I had some game tips, but I didn't really use anything. I just let the conversation go and it was clear from the start we wanted each other.

We went outside and ate cake. did I mention she brought cake? I like this girl.

We talked about going somewhere else. She suggested starbucks and in my head I was like no way are we going somewhere to sit across a table from each other, but I agreed with the idea of going somewhere. We went to another area.

She was chatting away the whole time, I was waiting for a moment to say "close your eyes" so I could kiss her. Ended up walking up to a sculpture, letting her talk, and she realizes whats up. Comments on the lameness of the sculpture, and goes "we came for this?" and I kiss her. We made out standing there for a second. Then we sat on the grass and made out more, and I felt her boobs, but people kept walking by and interrupting us.

We left in her car, tried to drive to find somewhere else. I tried to get us to a park but we got lost. Ended up parking in a neighborhood and hooking up. Did everything but sex, because I forgot a condom. BRING CONDOMS ON DATES GUYS. I guess I had just figured I wouldn't make it to sex tonight. Exceeded my own expectations.

She gave me a nice ******* without me asking, and wanted to finish me off with a ******* a minute later, but I don't really get off from those. I like being on top and dominant. I got on top of her and did the motion with her hand around it, while I fingered her. I got off from that, after she had gotten about 3 good sessions in.

I dropped some future pacing about how I had to see her road rage, how next time I won't forget a condom, that sort of thing. We will definitely be meeting up again and having sex.

I will not be texting her for a few days. This may surprise some, but I will never make the mistake of overtexting. Maybe I'll try to see her on Sunday, if not then I'll wait til next weekend.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not in a mood to write about this one. Here it goes.

Went to a party last night. First got there, it was 4 people. I expected it to be small and awkward the whole time. The host talked to his brother and determined it was going to blow up. So I hit up Shannon, the girl I got with recently. She got there before the crowd.

Had Shannon there, kissed her when we were in private, but it was an empty party, pretty disappointing for her. She started calling and inviting people but none showed up. She ended up leaving early, I feel bad that it was such a boring event to bring her to. I'll see her next weekend I hope.

Met lots of people. I'm realizing how useless parties are. All these people that I meet don't ****ing matter, I'm never going to see them again.

Made a connection with one girl but her boyfriend was there. Got her number and we decided to hang out again, slept in bed with the two of them. She had her pants off when I woke up, maybe they screwed with me right there. These are the only people I'll see again from this party.

These things really aren't worth it, all they do is waste my money. I lost a lot of money last night on food and drinks and stupid stuff.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 people?! Oh that sucks lol...

And well done on the date man. I should definitely buy condoms too and not underestimate myself if I get a date with Laos.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shannon's texted me today. Still interested, I'll still be seeing her and I'll have sex with her at some point.

Went to a barbeque thing today. Barely any girls, so no options were created. The guys were for the most part better looking and bigger than I am.

Social proof is everything, guys. It starts by assuming social proof, by speaking with confidence and assuming that people will pay attention to you.

I have a bad habit of trailing off at the end of things I say. It makes them easy to ignore. How much eye contact do you guys use in normal conversation, and is there anything I can say that will encourage a response from people around me?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are. I go to plenty and think it's not worth the money but every time I get sexual at one I remember that yess, yes it is. You're very social but tend to be delayed on the sexuality. Go form it literally the moment you meet her, before even hello.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, I told myself a long time ago that I would give myself one more chance to send a message to my one-itis at the end of the school year (2 year LTR that ended badly). With 4 days left of school, I sent the message. It was rambling and pointless, I regret it.

So with that on my mind, I decided, ENOUGH BEING A PVSSY and I decided to get another plate to spin. I turned to an acquaintance that I've mentioned around here, Alyssa.

Been talking on facebook with Tyler's friend Alyssa. She was giving me uninterested answers so I ended the conversation the day of prom. Reopened on facebook today, saying that her boobs looked good in her prom dress. Said I'd like to go on a double date with her and tyler. She said that they aren't dating and aren't even talking right now. Feels like an IOI.
Here's the conversation (facebook):
ME: Yo allison
that thing yesterday was fun, you lied
HER: huh try again
really? dang
ME: oh sorry, alyssan
but then I saw your comment on my status
[The status said something about meeting people I'd never see again]
HER: closer...
ME: and it made me cry
HER: of course
because you miss me
ME:Yeah plus i have about 0 friends
So lets hang out?
You talking to Ty yet or we gonna have to leave him out?
HER: ohh i have a minimum 3 other friends requirement for people i hang with...
but no I'm not talking to tyler
ME:alright sweet. so ill make 3 friends this week and we'll hang out this weekend
youre out of school after tomorrow yeah?
HER: that works
HELL YES
ME: Ha turn caps lock off
HER: no. i am that damn excited.
ME: alright well i get out on friday, but maybe thursday will be better for me than the weekend
lets plan on thursday or sunday. Yo digitz??
HER:i can't do thursday. we have our school senior spend the night thing then
lets do sundayyyyy
ME:ah aight sunday
HER: [HER NUMBER :) :) :) ]
ME:sweet life. ill come up with 3 imaginary friends and text you with some details
HER: sounds good yo
oh but nothing too late i have an ap exam the next day
ME: lol we'll see

Hope that's easy enough to read. My only mistake was mentioning Tyler, made it seem like a not-date. But I'll make it clear its a date once we get there (and also over text if I get the chance).

Text game is getting mad easy to me, guys. I barely do anything, and everything goes right. So I've got a date for sunday, and I'm still with Shannon.

This girl Katie that I met at the last party (has a boyfriend) hasn't stayed in contact with me. I'm going to make sure we keep in touch, she's very cute.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got pulled into that three other people thing. It was a **** test for your intent, if you had of been pure you would have refused that option. Probably in a funny way like "Alright, but they're going to be imaginary" which could lead to "I'm throwing a party in my pants and you're invited". Then she would have made you jump through some other commitment hoop and you'll have to persist but you can pull. This I don't see the pull being easy.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
You got pulled into that three other people thing. It was a **** test for your intent, if you had of been pure you would have refused that option. Probably in a funny way like "Alright, but they're going to be imaginary" which could lead to "I'm throwing a party in my pants and you're invited". Then she would have made you jump through some other commitment hoop and you'll have to persist but you can pull. This I don't see the pull being easy.
You're being pessimistic. She's interested, I can do this.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup yall.

So... tonight we did our senior prank. It's really good. We took every desk and put it in the lawn, and people will be bringing pets tomorrow. I can't describe it, but it's great.

I called Shannon on the way back, short conversation, went fine. Made a joke about her going to school naked.

My ex's boyfriend messaged me on facebook about my emotional message to her a few days ago. He told me to never talk to her again. I hate that kid, so I told him to fvck off and sent my ex a description of the first time she gave me head. It's only going to start drama, and its probably the wrong move, but I dont really care, Im just going to block them both on facebook after I know she's read it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
My ex's boyfriend messaged me on facebook about my emotional message to her a few days ago. He told me to never talk to her again. I hate that kid, so I told him to fvck off and sent my ex a description of the first time she gave me head. It's only going to start drama, and its probably the wrong move, but I dont really care, Im just going to block them both on facebook after I know she's read it.
lol

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As or the situation above, I blocked them both straight away, so I don't have to deal with that.

School today was fantastic, except finding out that I have a 71 in statistics so I have to take the final exam to try to bring my grade up.

After that, I went to my piano lesson. There was a cute girl in her car, with the door open. There was even a heart painted on the back window, which is an easy opener. I was exactly on time for the lesson, so I allowed myself to pass her by and go in. It was the perfect scenario to open and I missed it.

My lesson was frustrating. My teacher doesn't care at all about my progress, but that makes me not want to practice, which fuels his not caring. I just need to start practicing and show him I can be a great student.

When I walked out of my lesson, the girl was with her dad, watching her car get loaded on the tow truck. She kept looking at me, she was interested, but I was too late. It would have been such easy conversation if I had approached earlier though, and I could have made her day so much better.

In the car, I got so frustrated. I haven't practiced piano, I didn't approach an easy number close (would have been as simple as: "Oh, hey Ive gotta go in for a piano lesson. We should keep talking though, whats your number?") and I didn't work out on Tuesday when I told myself I would.

I got so mad that I started yelling full volume at myself in the car. Stuff like "Why the fvck can't you do things for yourself?? These help YOU, its not like anyone is trying to make you do something. Stop being a b!tch and WORK!"

It helped. It relieved some of my stress and set me straight. I'm going to work out immediately after I hit submit on this post.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Post routine.
3x5 (3 sets of 5 reps, written in correct order?) Power Clean. Started at 60 lbs, increased by 10 lbs each set.

3x5 deadlift, 70,80,90 lbs.

1000m on a rowing machine (I used to row boats. It's a good workout, any of y'all tried it?)

I'm weak as fvck, and its embarrassing to post the weights, but I started low and I'll work up. The routine is loosely modeled on SS, I'll follow SS more closely once I get my squat rack set up.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Yeah, add squats and bench press. Increase by roughly 10 lbs /week. Just eat dude.
Will do once rack is set up (I'll try to get that done today, if I'm not out being social).

I do eat, a lot, but I have trouble eating consistently. I'll have days where I eat a lot, or I eat a lot for one or two meals, but sometimes I skip meals or have a snack instead of a meal. I'll work on it.