Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to make it. My story.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked 2 girls out on dates today. One is in california, the other said Im too old for her (she is a rising junior, i just graduated). Thats frustrating. Ill need to meet new girls.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out twice since last post. I sincerely cannot force myself to approach. I desperately need a wing, Im too burnt out to put pressure on myself. Anyone know where I can find a wing?

I've surely failed my own week's challenge, as well as made no progress on the prior weeks. As I see it I have failed the bootcamp already. Maybe there's a chance for the future but I can't see one.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're kind of going stale man.
Just keep going out. Keep the persistence and be disciplined. There's no secret. By going out constantly you'll get annoyed of inaction somehow and you'll end up approaching.

You can clearly do this and I know it. Easy stuff, right? :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's the working out and dietting going?
Mindgamez found some wings on the simplepickup forum I believe.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started 90X with my dad, so this week I've worked out every morning at 6 am. I'm going to Asheville for the weekend so I'll miss saturday and sunday but begin again on Monday. Diet is much better than what it used to be, yesterday I ate a protein bar, two cans of soup, a large piece of fish (double what I used to eat) nuts, and I think a sandwich.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much has happened. Chilled with a couple old friends this week, and that's about it. Somehow NDJ's post made me feel better though, because I have been doing SOMETHING about my life. I work out, I eat, I do errands I need to get done, but I've been so incapable of picking up girls.

But guess what! Tomorrow my mom and I will be making the 9 hour drive to my college. I'll be spending Friday and Saturday in orientation. The girls I meet there are perfect targets, I will possibly be seeing them in the future, but the school is big enough that if the conversation doesn't go well, I can just drop them and never have to worry. I promise to talk to girls every chance I get (at least 10).

Wish me luck.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update. First day and night went great. If you want numbers, I introduced myself to 7 girls.

It wasn't about that though. I made friends, and they respect me. Meeting people was so natural and easy here. Two of the girls I hung with tonight are straight gorgeous, another is pretty and would date me in a heartbeat. I made so many sexual jokes, about short skirts to boobs to periods and more. I barely had a filter, and even if my joke wasn't funny, someone would always laugh.

I credit my success to body language and to an ADD attitude. Every distraction was used. I traded name tags with people a lot on a whim, for example. Tomorrow will be just as easy. I love it here.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great man, keep on going.
I'm actually excited about going back to school and meeting new people. It's a great opportunity to socialize and start from scratch.

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gratz man, im happy to hear that your having a good time! Keep it going, but remember that you MIGHT try too hard.. I dont know if trying TOO hard is a bad thing, but it can make you seem a little desperat i guess.

keep going bro, i believe in you!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P stranger said:
Gratz man, im happy to hear that your having a good time! Keep it going, but remember that you MIGHT try too hard.. I dont know if trying TOO hard is a bad thing, but it can make you seem a little desperat i guess.

keep going bro, i believe in you!
Nah man, 15 pages of journal has taught me what trying too hard looks like, and this was not it. I forgot to mention that I number closed all 3 attractive girls. The next day I only had opportunity to open one more girl (it was a short day, mostly spent picking classes). She liked me too, but not pretty enough to get her Facebook. Her parents were there (every girl had parents with them) so I jokes with them and built value that way.

I'm noticing I'm intimidated by girls with the "dumb sorority girl" look. I'm not super attractive, and I'm not superficial. I have a hard time relating to that sort of girl, so I rarely even try.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys. I havent done much lately. Work out habits are getting spotty, need to correct that. I am texting the girl from the cruise a lot, basically to keep my flirty mind engaged. I realize I haven't made much progress in my life this week.

I got invited to an ABC party (Anything But Clothes) for tomorrow. Will be going with just a towel around my waist. Wish I had been lifting more so I'd have a chest to show off, but I'll be fine, I just need to keep my shoulders back and posture strong.

I got invited by a guy I met once at a party. We hit it off, but only as well as I hit it off with everyone else there. He certainly remembers me though, invited me via facebook invitation and also a message later to be sure I was coming. This is the 3rd or 4th time that a good party connection has led to a later party.

I don't see it going particularly well, just being an average affair, but I always think that way, and as soon as I step into the spot, I rise to the occasion. I'm excited to get my party-me working again. Update to come on Saturday.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much to say about last night. I'm very good at projecting confidence, I talked to everyone and wasnt self conscious and people obviously recognized that. Still, sometimes I try too hard. Maybe because I didn't know these kids and they knew each other, I wasn't automatically accepted into conversations, I had to intrude and act accepted. That works 95% of the time, but sometimes a person just won't respond or will turn away or something.

It went fine though... The girls were not hot, for the most part. I kept holding out to find a hotter girl and no one really met my standard to just say "GO GET HER." Flirted a lot with one girl but after a cop showed up she left. She didnt have that much going for her besides boobs anyway. A lot of other people stayed for a bit longer, I left after about an hour after the cop came.

Because these people are random connections and I'll never see them again, I might as well track down that flirty girl on facebook and go on a date with her. I'll do that and tell you guys how it goes.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ABC Party that's pretty cool!

Yeah, I should assume that they accept me right from the start. With people in general, I'm not always like that.

95% of the time? Let's do this. I gotta stop being such a *****.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez youve been killing it, I wish I had your determination.

I got that date for tomorrow night. It was really easy. I added her on facebook yesterday, she accepted and right away messaged me "heyy"
I replied with a video I had shown her at the party but she couldnt hear over the music. We chatted for a sec then I got off first.
I got on facebook again tonight (I've been really limiting my time on there) and messaged her "Hey lets go on a date this week. When are you free?"
She replied "um yeah one sec let me check" then "tomorrow night?"

Gave her my number and told her to text me.

For any guys that are worried about Day 2's, it is literally that simple. Be straight up, don't hesitate at all, and tell her what you want. Because of how readily she agreed to the date, I know we'll make out tomorrow, if not have sex. It's that easy.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST. I AM BRIEFLY DESCRIBING THE DATE THEN WILL ASK A COUPLE QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM IN BOLD.

Well it happened. And it was easy. So easy as to present no intrigue or challenge to me at all.

She decided last minute that she wanted to bring her friend along to get food at a quick burrito place. I had already eaten so I went and sat with them. Her friend drove separately, HBAlana came with me. On the way there I asked about a friend of hers that had added me on facebook. I gently accused her of gossiping about me, she gently denied it, I said that I had been, and in fact would be updating my friend via text as the date went on, "Its going pretty well, I got her shirt off." She laughed, "Hashtag #winning"

The meal was easy. Small talk, I guess I DHVed but it was sooo damn easy.

The friend left. HBAlana and I started driving away. I kissed her at the first stoplight. Go for the kiss early guys, its easy.

I took her to a spot in the woods. We hooked up. I got her shirt off (she has very big boobs). She felt my ****. We left the spot in the woods. We went to my house. I brought her to my room. Got her clothes off. Fingered her. Got head (she pays attention to balls). Gave her head. Went for a condom. She goes, "We're not having sex... I'm a virgin." I ask, "Do you want to stay that way?" She goes "Yeah, for a while."

We didn't have sex but I finished on her stomach. Then I slowly returned us from sex state to normal state by playing with her boobs and making jokes. When we went downstairs my parents had come back. We passed through quickly and got in my car to drive her back. Drove her back in relative quiet, but not awkward silence. She got out of my car with a few kisses.

(Also I didn't masturbate for 2 days before this. It made finishing much more satisfying, and a more lasting satisfaction.)

Here's the deal guys. She isn't very smart, and it was all SO EASY. It felt shallow. She's 2 years younger than me and didn't understand anything complicated or abstract. I couldn't care less about this girl. Is that the point? Where's the romance? Where's the chase? I want a girl who captures my interest, my thoughts, who understands more than I do intellectually. Is this the wrong girl, or is there some way to pull an inspired, creative spark out of girls who seem so shallow?

EDIT: Also, should I pursue this and get more action out of it? I could if I wanted to...

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason it felt shallow is because you put as much effort into this girl as you do most girls, although this one was significantly lower quality for you. If it had of been a random hookup that night thing you wouldn't feel that way.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
The reason it felt shallow is because you put as much effort into this girl as you do most girls, although this one was significantly lower quality for you. If it had of been a random hookup that night thing you wouldn't feel that way.
I agree. I found a picture of her hooking up with another guy from that night. I tagged her in it, to show her I've seen it, but I don't really care. Turns out it wasn't just easy for me, she's just easy.

Conclusion being, it's not me, it's her. I need a new girl.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooked up with that girl again yesterday. Began my invitation the night before, when I texted her "have you ever showered with someone?" Took her somewhere where we could share a blunt, she was on her period, fooled around in her car anyway, came back to mine and did more.

All it takes to have a consistent thing is just inviting a girl to hook up every so often. it's amazing how I forgot that, since I'd be over concerned with texting her at the right times or texting her to build a connection. Turns out the whole key is just inviting her out and hooking up a few times. Amazing what sort of basics you forget over time.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job bro.I really need to get more approaches in.But there's not much oppurtunity in my town.It sucks.