Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went out with a friend and 2 girls tonight

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop asking why, and try to answer how.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this is the solution, why are you posting? Perhaps Loveshack.org would be more suitable for your posting needs.
I don't think he was saying that was the solution, he was offering this as proof that those types of women were available.
That said, if he's as gorgeous as he says he is, he should do well on OLD, since looks is the main thing they have to go on.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, go the OLD route and meet these chicks who are clearly attracted to you from the off in an isolated environment.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think he was saying that was the solution, he was offering this as proof that those types of women were available.
That said, if he's as gorgeous as he says he is, he should do well on OLD, since looks is the main thing they have to go on.
I posted a pic of myself

I'm about a 6.5 to 7/10 in pics...about 8/10 in real life. The problem is even 7/10 females online want 10/10 males

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You have vastly less life experience than I do.

You have never seen the world.
I highly doubt that.

Yes, I have seen the world. Lived, not just travelled, in several different countries. Doubt you have been out of your state, apart from getting shipped to prison.

Fluent in more than one language. Not only picked up women in a foreign language but had a three year relationship where both of us conversed in a foreign language (language of the country where we were living)

And you can't even pick up women in your native language!!!!

It's funny how you say "you don't know me" to everyone. Yet you know everyone's life story and success rate

Anyway, our conversation ends here.

Good luck on your journey.

Reaction score
I highly doubt that.

Yes, I have seen the world. Lived, not just travelled, in several different countries. Doubt you have been out of your state, apart from getting shipped to prison.

Fluent in more than one language. Not only picked up women in a foreign language but had a three year relationship where both of us conversed in a foreign language (language of the country where we were living)

And you can't even pick up women in your native language!!!!

It's funny how you say "you don't know me" to everyone. Yet you know everyone's life story and success rate

Anyway, our conversation ends here.

Good luck on your journey.
Show a picture of some of your girls.

About 80% of what you said was inaccurate, but oh well.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about a 6.5 to 7/10 in pics...about 8/10 in real life. The problem is even 7/10 females online want 10/10 males
First off, get better pics. Then, when those girls fail to get those 10s, maybe they'll give you a tumble,

Reaction score
I'm hot, make top 0.001% money for my age range, perfect age for a man (28-29), no kids, educated and intelligent. Why am I single?

I dunno why you put in exotic in that group. I'm cool with a standard 7/10 Italian or Greek girl who makes 50K a year with a decent job. I'm not looking for a Brazilian supermodel

the problem with college girls is they're usually too unstable/immature/flaky/irresponsible/don't know what they want/etc... I'm in a different stage in life brother. I have my career and my house and friends and family all within 10 minutes of me. I can't date a college chick who might want to move to California when she is done with school.
Brazilian supermodel? You mean like this girl I could be with for a certain amount...

And she is not disease ridden. She's hot af.

Attachments

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I don't get a chance to show any emotions

when I'm around a woman who is attracted to me, I am very very very good. I just don't have any opportunities with anybody anywhere near my league
Sounds like either an inner game issue or a lack of making cold approaches.