Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went out with a friend and 2 girls tonight

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of people who said I was super chill and also said I was very attractive in every way.
That's great. It must be fantastic to be very attractive in every way. You should take advantage of that.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's great. It must be fantastic to be very attractive in every way. You should take advantage of that.
the saddest part of this whole conversation is I'm very good at all aspects of dating once I have a woman who is attracted to me

- I'm fantastic in bed - large penis, great endurance, great oral
- I'm great on dates - I dont show too much interest or come across as needy at all and my lifestory is very entertaining
etc...

I just don't get the opportunity to showcase what I have

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
the saddest part of this whole conversation is I'm very good at all aspects of dating once I have a woman who is attracted to me

- I'm fantastic in bed - large penis, great endurance, great oral
- I'm great on dates - I dont show too much interest or come across as needy at all and my lifestory is very entertaining
etc...

I just don't get the opportunity to showcase what I have
you rly go down on women? come on man

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
you rly go down on women? come on man
I don't have sex unless a woman has a violent orgasm first through oral. The few women I've been with raved and raved and raved about how awesome I was in bed

seriously how can dating be so goddamn difficult for me?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No one has lower standards than a taken woman lol

Anyway, just because you are good looking doesn't mean you are good looking enough to pull on OLD and in clubs. You should be having an easier time of it in day game and social circles.
I really don't know who are the men that pull in old and clubs then

I go to these places and generally speaking the only men who can even compare to me in terms of face/body/fashion sense are my close friends. Otherwise I'm often the best looking guy in the place

Are women nowadays just looking for men who are top 0.000000001% of society??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
In the club, mostly. So stop going
so women at bars and clubs are looking for men who are impossibly attractive? just being the 1st or 2nd best looking guy in the whole place isn't enough??

I live in suburbs dude. I don't see that many cute mid 20s women outside of the night scene. I don't have the opportunity to meet cute girls my age naturally

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Go to Chicago...
I do, sometimes - I go to concerts, sports events, restaurants, clubs in the city, etc...

but I want to date someone who lives kinda close to me bro. Lot of the people who party in Chicago live in different states because it's so close to several other states

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
near Chicago but it don't matter.
I live at the opposite end of our fine bankrupt state. There are more deer than people down here, but I still don't see the scarcity problem that you do. And I don't have any of the things you have - job, money, etc. I couldn't imagine having money AND living near Chicago. There's so many women, it would be overwhelming. I'd be worn out.

What is the difference between you and I, then? I'm decent-looking, but no model, so I doubt that is it. Whatever the answer to that question is, figure it out and it will be the answer to your problems.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I live at the opposite end of our fine bankrupt state. There are more deer than people down here, but I still don't see the scarcity problem that you do. And I don't have any of the things you have - job, money, etc. I couldn't imagine having money AND living near Chicago. There's so many women, it would be overwhelming. I'd be worn out.

What is the difference between you and I, then? I'm decent-looking, but no model, so I doubt that is it. Whatever the answer to that question is, figure it out and it will be the answer to your problems.
how old are you and what kind of women are you going for?

I only want 22-29 year old cute, fit, professional, no kids, intelligent women who are genuinely great people. I'm not dating garbage. I don't really like light skinned white girls either - I like Spanish/Italian/Greek/Middle Eastern/French/Mixed/Half Black/very light skinned black/etc...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only want 22-29 year old cute, fit, professional, no kids, intelligent women who are genuinely great people. I'm not dating garbage. I don't really like light skinned white girls either - I like Spanish/Italian/Greek/Middle Eastern/French/Mixed/Half Black/very light skinned black/etc...
There you go, you might have hit the nail on the head with your first response. I am the exact opposite in every way. I love everyone, and I try to see the best in people and not view anyone as garbage. And I don't care about race. My ex-wife is actually a very exotic mix of white, Caribbean black, and Indian, but that's not what I liked most about her.

I remember reading a post on sosuave from 15 or so years ago that said "the naturals are not picky." Men who are the best with women are actually far from the most picky, even though they can be. As far as guys who are trying to improve their game, you get good with women by seeing the good in them. Men who are bad with women can only see the bad things about them.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
There you go, you might have hit the nail on the head with your first response. I am the exact opposite in every way. I love everyone, and I try to see the best in people and not view anyone as garbage. And I don't care about race. My ex-wife is actually a very exotic mix of white, Caribbean black, and Indian, but that's not what I liked most about her.

I remember reading a post on sosuave from 15 or so years ago that said "the naturals are not picky." Men who are the best with women are actually far from the most picky, even though they can be. As far as guys who are trying to improve their game, you get good with women by seeing the good in them. Men who are bad with women can only see the bad things about them.
what do you mean get good with women by seeing the good in them? I've had some experience with women way below my league, I was not happy being with them. I want somebody cute and classy now

I am not saying they're bad people. I was seeing a 36 year old single mom earlier last year and she was a fantastic person through and through.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This elusive woman you describe - hot, exotic, good job, young, no kids - ask yourself, why would this person be single? For a woman to meet all of your very strict criteria, and yet not have a man, she would have to have the world's worst personality - either crazy or just a total cvnt.

My suggestion is to give up on the "professional" part and look for college girls. There are a lot of international students; that's how I met my ex-wife. You can get young, hot, exotic, and childless....but that's not a package that comes with a six-figure income, let's be realistic. But if you choose wisely, you can get a young girl who has that potential. Just be patient and don't expect everything all at once.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
This elusive woman you describe - hot, exotic, good job, young, no kids - ask yourself, why would this person be single? For a woman to meet all of your very strict criteria, and yet not have a man, she would have to have the world's worst personality - either crazy or just a total cvnt.
I'm hot, make top 0.001% money for my age range, perfect age for a man (28-29), no kids, educated and intelligent. Why am I single?

I dunno why you put in exotic in that group. I'm cool with a standard 7/10 Italian or Greek girl who makes 50K a year with a decent job. I'm not looking for a Brazilian supermodel

My suggestion is to give up on the "professional" part and look for college girls. There are a lot of international students; that's how I met my ex-wife. You can get young, hot, exotic, and childless....but that's not a package that comes with a six-figure income, let's be realistic. But if you choose wisely, you can get a young girl who has that potential. Just be patient and don't expect everything all at once.
the problem with college girls is they're usually too unstable/immature/flaky/irresponsible/don't know what they want/etc... I'm in a different stage in life brother. I have my career and my house and friends and family all within 10 minutes of me. I can't date a college chick who might want to move to California when she is done with school.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS OP i havent read all the comments so apologies if its been noted.........
I cant believe youve fell for the oldest Manipulation in the book, which is that of an attractive woman whos taken , giving you the spiel on how she cant believe your not taken, they all do it every single one of them....your reply should have been

"how do you know i want to be taken, im enjoying life at present"

all youve done is confirm your the complete floppy c*ck in the wind we all know you are

can i suggest the following movies, RUSH where nikki lauda meets his wife, any clint eastwood movie, and christopher reeves in Superman

you do not know the first thing about charisma and Aloof

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean get good with women by seeing the good in them? I've had some experience with women way below my league, I was not happy being with them. I want somebody cute and classy now
And why do you deserve a "cute and classy" woman?

This is why I 5hit on the "looks matter" posts. The only way looks matter is if your looks remind her of another strong male she likes. If you look like her dad, she will like your looks. If she likes Ed Sheeran and you look like him, then she will like your looks. If you don't have the looks of another strong male she likes, then you have to work with your personality. If your personality needs work, then you're 5hit out of luck.

the problem with college girls is they're usually too unstable/immature/flaky/irresponsible/don't know what they want/etc...
This is the biggest pile of bull5hit you have fed yourself. Do you think these women stay like that? Do you think 30-something year old women weren't like that at one point? One of the greatest reasons to go for a young, inexperienced woman is she will mould her life to yours because she doesn't have one. Women in their 30s have already been moulded by the other guys they fvcked, and will never mould to your life because they're stuck in their ways.

If you put up with their "immature" personalities just like you've been putting up with their lack of good looks, you might be able to find yourself a gem.

This elusive woman you describe - hot, exotic, good job, young, no kids - ask yourself, why would this person be single?
Bible Belt is correct. The women you want are rarely going to be single. You have to lure them away from the man they're with. If you present yourself as the better option, then it becomes easy. If you're only counting on being better looking than her BF, then he's going to blow you out of the water. You have to be more confident, more fun, and more interesting than the guy she's currently with in order to steal her away.

All of my best GFs were taken when I met them. All I had to do is give the word that I'd go out with them, and they dropped the guy they were seeing like a hot potato and had no regrets. The best part is they NEVER talked about the exes they dropped for me. These guys had little value in comparison to what I had to offer.

You need to offer value, and it's more than having good looks, a good job or a big d1ck. You need to possess the ability to get women thinking about you. The only way you're going to acquire that ability is by practising and interacting with ALL women.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
And why do you deserve a "cute and classy" woman?
because I'm better than 99% of men in superficial areas and I'm also genuinely a great person??

This is the biggest pile of bull5hit you have fed yourself. Do you think these women stay like that? Do you think 30-something year old women weren't like that at one point? One of the greatest reasons to go for a young, inexperienced woman is she will mould her life to yours because she doesn't have one. Women in their 30s have already been moulded by the other guys they fvcked, and will never mould to your life because they're stuck in their ways.

If you put up with their "immature" personalities just like you've been putting up with their lack of good looks, you might be able to find yourself a gem.
I'm not looking for 30 something olds though. I'm looking for 23-28

And why is that a pile of BS? Have you tried talking to college kids for a long period of time dude? They are in a COMPLETELY different stage in life. Many of them also want to move out of the area once they're with school. I'm very much settled down and in a great place in my life. I want somebody who is equally stable as I am

Bible Belt is correct. The women you want are rarely going to be single. You have to lure them away from the man they're with. If you present yourself as the better option, then it becomes easy. If you're only counting on being better looking than her BF, then he's going to blow you out of the water. You have to be more confident, more fun, and more interesting than the guy she's currently with in order to steal her away.

All of my best GFs were taken when I met them. All I had to do is give the word that I'd go out with them, and they dropped the guy they were seeing like a hot potato and had no regrets. The best part is they NEVER talked about the exes they dropped for me. These guys had little value in comparison to what I had to offer.

You need to offer value, and it's more than having good looks, a good job or a big d1ck. You need to possess the ability to get women thinking about you. The only way you're going to acquire that ability is by practising and interacting with ALL women.
Why do you say they will be rarely single? If I go on match.com, there will be tons of women who fit my needs who are single. My best friend started seeing a very attractive 29 year old Lebanese dentist who was also single at the time

I don't even want a girl who is willing to ditch her man like that. If he is willing to ditch her man for me, what makes me think that she won't ditch me if something better comes along?