Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went out with a friend and 2 girls tonight

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
the 2 girls were not anybody I would be interested in - married older friends of ours (she was 35 to 38)

The whole night, the married friend was astonished I was single. She kept talking over and over again how gorgeous I was and how beautiful my face and smile was. She complimented me over and over and over and over again on my face, body, fashion sense, how great of a person I was, etc... etc. ..

so somebody explain this to me. How can a beautiful man who is also rich and a genuinely great person struggle so miserably to meet someone anywhere near his league??? im not even that picky...I'm okay dating someone a little less attractive than myself if they are a genuinely good person also. I just don't understand how dating is so insanely hard? I rarely see any decent opportunities to make anything happen.

Reaction score
I don't know you well enough to know, so these are just guesses, but...

Maybe you don't show enough raw emotion? Do you ever get mad? Do you ever push girls buttons, or upset them, or offend them? Or worse?

This frustration that you're telling to us...

Tell it to the girls. Yell it at them. They will fvck you with no relationship.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know you well enough to know, so these are just guesses, but...

Maybe you don't show enough raw emotion? Do you ever get mad? Do you ever push girls buttons, or upset them, or offend them? Or worse?

This frustration that you're telling to us...

Tell it to the girls. Yell it at them. They will fvck you with no relationship.
dude I don't get a chance to show any emotions

when I'm around a woman who is attracted to me, I am very very very good. I just don't have any opportunities with anybody anywhere near my league

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the 2 girls were not anybody I would be interested in - married older friends of ours (she was 35 to 38)

The whole night, the married friend was astonished I was single. She kept talking over and over again how gorgeous I was and how beautiful my face and smile was. She complimented me over and over and over and over again on my face, body, fashion sense, how great of a person I was, etc... etc. ..

so somebody explain this to me. How can a beautiful man who is also rich and a genuinely great person struggle so miserably to meet someone anywhere near his league??? im not even that picky...I'm okay dating someone a little less attractive than myself if they are a genuinely good person also. I just don't understand how dating is so insanely hard? I rarely see any decent opportunities to make anything happen.
The market sucks, nowhere and no time in the western history the average woman has been so low quality in terms of looks, bodyfat and mental health as now.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The market sucks, nowhere and no time in the western history the average woman has been so low quality in terms of looks, bodyfat and mental health as now.
Has nothing to do with Western it happens everywhere but we're just more aware of it cause of the internet and social media. But it's the same things being experienced as in the past. He just needs to man up and learn how to game women and stop whining incessantly about the same stuff.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so somebody explain this to me. How can a beautiful man who is also rich and a genuinely great person struggle so miserably to meet someone anywhere near his league???
I'm not trying to insult you, but the fact that you describe yourself as "beautiful" makes me wonder if you are putting out enough of a masculine vibe.

Regarding your married friend, maybe she was kind of crushing on you a little bit? Or maybe she was trying to pump up your confidence so you could meet someone?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Priceless
How many times....

"Guys I don't understand it, I'm perfectly fabulous in every way, yet I can't get a woman....I mean my face is beautiful, my shoes are just to die for...I'm in the top 1% of fabulously amazing elite people in the world. My physique is that of a greek god, my skin is so smooth...I would make love to myself if I could yet no desireable woman looks at me. By the way, I'm desperate for a relationship where I can get fabulously huggy everyday with an elite female who may be worthy of being in my presence. The thoughts of sex with different women makes me go uuuuggh and hurl from my stomach. Vile creatures. My social circle is in the top 1-10% of the country: just last night I hit the town with two married women and a pale, elite social circle......you guys are just so full of it, I mean like really "

The portrait of Dorian Grey

A man who describes himself as fabulously beautiful in every post....probably women are picking up a gender bender vibe

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times....

"Guys I don't understand it, I'm perfectly fabulous in every way, yet I can't get a woman....I mean my face is beautiful, my shoes are just to die for...I'm in the top 1% of fabulously amazing elite people in the world. My physique is that of a greek god, my skin is so smooth...I would make love to myself if I could yet no desireable woman looks at me. By the way, I'm desperate for a relationship where I can get fabulously huggy everyday with an elite female who may be worthy of being in my presence. The thoughts of sex with different women makes me go uuuuggh and hurl from my stomach. Vile creatures. My social circle is in the top 1-10% of the country: just last night I hit the town with two married women and a pale, elite social circle......you guys are just so full of it, I mean like really "

The portrait of Dorian Grey

A man who describes himself as fabulously beautiful in every post....probably women are picking up a gender bender vibe
I was going to add.... BigDave been given advice by RichardTheFrog

But agreed... if you call yourself beautiful all the time... it might lose its charm to other people.... its like when a girl says ''I am a Lady'' out loud as to prove a statement.... in fact: she's not one... if you have to call yourself something to others to be something... you are obviously not...

As Tywin Lannister reminded his crazy grandson of the value of ''being the king''... His grandson who is quite 1% in every aspect except one...

He needs psychological help

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m beginning to think this guy is a troll lol.

Him and RichardThefrogMan are examples of modern day sosuave trollism. Is a joy to watch because is almost believable.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
. BigDave been given advice by RichardTheFrog
Lol I know right

I think it was Jim Rohn who said something like "everybody wants to go from learned knowledge straight to mastery "

In other words, without "climbing the learned knowledge applied knowledge ladder"

This site seems to be like that at times. You have your posters who watch youtube videos about the red pill, or mra or pua then come directly here and regurgitate that "learned knowledge" as if it was coming from "mastery", they skip the part where they need to apply the learned knowledge to their lives, reflect, come back to learned knowledge with your experience, return to applied knowledge, reflect....repeat repeat until you arrive at mastery

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I know right

I think it was Jim Rohn who said something like "everybody wants to go from learned knowledge straight to mastery "

In other words, without "climbing the learned knowledge applied knowledge ladder"

This site seems to be like that at times. You have your posters who watch youtube videos about the red pill, or mra or pua then come directly here and regurgitate that "learned knowledge" as if it was coming from "mastery", they skip the part where they need to apply the learned knowledge to their lives, reflect, come back to learned knowledge with your experience, return to applied knowledge, reflect....repeat repeat until you arrive at mastery
Those who understand and do... do

Those who undestand and can't do.... teach

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not trying to insult you, but the fact that you describe yourself as "beautiful" makes me wonder if you are putting out enough of a masculine vibe.

Regarding your married friend, maybe she was kind of crushing on you a little bit? Or maybe she was trying to pump up your confidence so you could meet someone?
my married friend is a happily married and good looking woman, she had no intention of hitting on me. She just absolutely loved me in terms of hanging out with me personality wise and she said right from the beginning of the day that I was gorgeous

that's a standard thing in my life. I've had tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of people who said I was super chill and also said I was very attractive in every way. Meanwhile, the only woman who showed me interest all night long was a 4/10 Latina. If I tried to approach the 7s or 8s, I'm sure I would have been blown out instantly

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my married friend is a happily married and good looking woman, she had no intention of hitting on me. She just absolutely loved me in terms of hanging out with me personality wise and she said right from the beginning of the day that I was gorgeous

that's a standard thing in my life. I've had tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of people who said I was super chill and also said I was very attractive in every way. Meanwhile, the only woman who showed me interest all night long was a 4/10 Latina. If I tried to approach the 7s or 8s, I'm sure I would have been blown out instantly
So what did you learn from this? It's obvious whose opinion is more important to you but you keep blabbing about how great others think you are. Truth is the ones you want don't think the same, and that's your problem. Learn to be attractive to your target market which requires a lot more effort than you're willing to expend since you spend so much time creating threads to complain, make useless observation, confessions etc. In other words you're trying to think through your problems instead of actually doing what you're supposed to do, ACTION. Talking to many attractive women, getting shot down and plowing through the rejections till you find what makes you attractive to them. I'm sure there will be a couple more threads from you in the next few weeks about 'observation', 'thoughts' or some other nonsense since you never listen, but the day you do get fed up and decide to change you'll wonder why you didn't act sooner.

Reaction score
Lol I know right

You have vastly less life experience than I do.

You have never seen the world.

Reaction score
I’m beginning to think this guy is a troll lol.

Him and RichardThefrogMan are examples of modern day sosuave trollism. Is a joy to watch because is almost believable.
Are you another complete stranger coming out of the woodwork to insult me?

You are not even a man. And never will be.

Show us some decent looking girls that you've been with, little fella.