Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think my wife is insane

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't fix psychos. Been there, done that... It's impossible to rationalize with a person that is incapable of any semblance of rational thought.

Your best bet is to get a good divorce lawyer.

The Unforgiven III

Reaction score
***Update***

Yesterday I asked if I could use the computer. She told me "Sure just give me 3 minutes." Not a problem. 5 minutes goes by, then 10, and then 15. After 20 she tells me to "Hang on, almost done." I don't make a big deal about it. 25 minutes later or so I get on the computer. We didn't fight, I didn't question her, etc.

Now today I come home and again, she's on the computer. I tell her "I'd like to get on." She gets all upset and says "What?? Should I be like you and tell you to hang on!?"

I am truly beginning to question my wife's sanity, and don't know whether to convince her to go seek help, or just file the papers.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be intentionally (or subconsciously) trying to drive you crazy so that the inevitable split is YOUR fault. Some women will justify some extremely screwed up behavior because they want to leave but need to be able to say it wasn't them, it was you.

Regardless, there is no fix for this. Tell us, did you see some of these red flags before the actual marriage?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Dalshtröm said:
Man. First of all. Help her! Don't just leave her and divorce just right now, please. There is no need to go that far, it is just a divorcement where you are written in a paper.

Give her all the love you have. I know it might be hard but this is the time out if any time to help her. Rather than making her go through another trauma, if you have compassion in you, if you as a human being know how to feel love towards other human being, then please help her. She is already list no need to push her deeper I to the darkness of nightmares.

Rather than divorcing her and running away from her, please as a man take her hand and watch her deep into her eyes, hug her one last very deep hug and take her to therapy. I know you could never hug someone with a deep meaning you don't find attractive anymore. But it is time; maybe for years you have not hugged her with love or maybe not have given her a kiss with love. This time, look within yourself and look very deeply; unroll you find compassion in your being Sony stop searching, and I know for someone so close to you, there must be very much compassion inside you; even tough you might have been enduring her for the last few years fighting with her feeling like she is the worst person alive, but that is simply because of your stupid innocence.

For your whole life, you have had a very low quality of love, a conditional love. You have always loved her just to get something back. You have always expected something back. Everytime you have given her affection, you have expected her to give you love or make you food or clean for you. But this time it's enough. This time make that love the highest possible love there is - she needs it, now more than ever, she needs it. She needs love and not a love of business. That love is not love, just pretension. She has seen it enough, you have also.

This time give her unconditional love, yes, that is the highest. You expect nothing back. Just like a mother loving her son! Her traumas are very deep. She has lost her mother at the age of nine. And being raped just after getting mature from puberty. Have you ever felt the warmness from your mother? The. You must know. And do you k ow what we body goes through all the puberty year? It is just to prepare the young child to be separated for her mother and move I. With a worthy man. And those two are the most important thing for the children. If those two does not success, the child will have trauma for the rest if her life. Here will be constant tension and sooner or later if she is not helped, will she commit auicide. Do you have the wart to prevent that? Do you have the love as a human being to help her? Can you see that ahe has fine through hell for hell whole life.

Now her most beloved person, the mother was take away for her and the body that she was preparing for a man that she wants to spent the rest of her life with - was taken away for her forcefully, raped. You say he lost her mother at the age of nine and she was sexually abuse at the age of foil utters. If you are have any intelligent you will be able to see hat those two points of her life at the most important, and If it is being taken away from her, she will have trauma for the rest of her life. Now if her mother died when she was unconscious, two or three or maybe four years old, she could have had another mother figure, but this mother who showered love on her for nine full years, wih so much warmness. You know the feeling, the warmness of you or mothers heart. Nothing I this whole world is better than that. As she wa starting the hardest part of her life - puberty. Was her most beloved person, most warmest person who would have given the bet support taken away by her - forcefully. That is the first and the biggest trauma of her life. She will need one for the best therapies for this one and even then maybe she won't get over it.

Now she has to suffer the puberty alone. Have you seen young children Geowing up Their puberty years? Twelve thirteen years olds.. They are very sad, quiet, and alone.. The body is using all the energy to make them mature, ther will be much anxiety inside the young one, much anguish, this is the time whe the children needs the warmness of the beloved mother the most. Listen carefully because unroll I open you heart from bottom to top, I won't stop. The children who goes through puberty with the clear trauma of the recent incident of her mothers dead will make it simply hinder times worst. Puberty itself is the hardest time of your whole life and you want to make her go through the pain of losing the most beloved at the same time. Now antbody who goes puberty without the mothers love, will not come out of the puberty mature. She must have been in darkness her whole life.

We might not see it as a big deal, because we no longer see our mother as the most important persons but for the children she is everything. And a children who starts learn about sex, is being abused sexually. That is a deep trauma, a dep wound in her being. If you cannot see her pain, her hell, just in front if you, you are simply an idiot. And she does not need an idiot. She in this whole world, needs the love of the mother the most. Everyone who loses the mother at that age needs the love from her husband more than any other girl.

And you say that she also has insominia. Perfectly expected. Anybody who had problems with the past always has insomnia. The dream reminds the past. Dreams are always the things that you desire deep down. Whatever you desire, if they are not fulfilled in the day-to-day routine, they will appear in the dream. And in this case, she most propably have nightmares.

Now, in this forum there is many idiots. So be careful, don't turn into an idiot. What you should do is give her live and help her, just out of compassion. They twach here not to sow love, but hat is only whe you want to attract someone. This is a different case, you want to help her. In this forum, you will find many guys who are very much against women. They hate them, they want to crush them, rape. We have seen them all, even in this forum. Twy were the guys who were the nice guys, they turn into jerks but then they start to take revenge. First, the women were the most important to them, the once they learn that it is not that way to attract them, they start hating women for what thy have done, they ha mcd no other to blame. There are so many rationalization Rey invent here. Now it is very easy to say that she is insane. That is a vey god rationalization and it gives you power over her, making her an idiot and you the one winos right.

So, if she has some problems with her past, wih her psychology, rather than condeminatjnf her and making her feel worst, rather thandoing that, help her! Why am I bringing this up? Because it is vey common for men who have failed with women to start to hurt them, hating them. Don't be that guy.

She needs love, and unconditional love, the love she received from the mother. Until she gets enough, she will never be satisfied with her life.
This was a p!ss take, right......tell me it was please and this was not meant to be a serious response to OP.

Thomson

Banned
Reaction score
Zunder said:
This was a p!ss take, right......tell me it was please and this was not meant to be a serious response to OP.
No. She needs help.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being with a BPD is one of the worst things that could happen to any men, this thread made me have so many flash backs that i got fucen pist off and shut off the computer.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's GASLIGHTING you! It's not about being 'insane', it's about being a sociopath (or psychopath, pick your favorite word).
The fact you didn't see the red flags before you married is a good clue-- psychopaths wear a mask of normalcy, but behind closed doors, the mask comes off.
Counseling and therapy do NOT 'cure' or otherwise 'fix' this type of personality disorder, because the person merely uses them as training to create a better mask.
Dr Palmatier's site Shrink4men.c om is devoted to helping men in abusive relationships. Read the articles and archives, and the blinders will come off, guaranteed.
Now start filing those papers...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
The....****?
My thoughts exactly... how could you NOT know any of this beforehand? ****, I find out this kind of crap real early on - then avoid and sympathize like a dumbass. But I still find out - then the chaos ensues. Things like daddy issues, past relationships, why they have so much baggage, their psychotic behavior.... maybe you should try courting properly. :trouble:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the joker from the dark knight was more coherent and logical than your wife

and his entire thing was that he was an agent of chaos made to bring disorder to an orderly wold.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: didnt notice you are too submissive ? any wife will be angry if her husband is so submissive to her and do what ever she told him.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
OP: didnt notice you are too submissive ? any wife will be angry if her husband is so submissive to her and do what ever she told him.
Doesn't matter. I put the smack down on my BPD ex-wife and was stubborn without being malicious. I would run through several scenarios here but I don't feel like typing it all out.

What happens is that they pout and split you black because they aren't getting what they want and get grass is greener syndrome really quick. Every other relationship in their social circle is more loving, they are making more money, they are going on better trips, and they are happier (none of which is true). They discard everything that is good about you, and focus on the negatives.

Then if you are too passive, you are a pvssy to them.

You can't beat BPD man. Don't even try. Cut your losses and date someone who is mentally stable.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the reason his wife is behaving weird is cause he is too submissive ?
the test that she did was to test how submissive he is , she ask him illogical thing and he did it without thinking, then she asked him to stop and he did it.
a lot of women will feel insecure with being with a man without backbone or opinion.
when a woman discover her man is pvssy (submissive ) she become angry and start abusing him mentally and physically in women dictionary (nice/weak/submissive ) males are not men that is why they don't lust after them .
I am not saying the case above is because that , but just noticed this behavior from the story, and if he really thinking in some thing to fix his marriage then this could be a good place to start . assuming there is no other man or reason beside her behavior.
it also will help him to train him self to have more strong personality for future mate

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Help with this issue pls.

My long term gf has just come back from a 1month trip (alone) in sunny europe( I could not go because I was looking for a job.) She's back only a couple of days and has accepted to go on a holiday with her best friend for a 1 week and suggested to leave me with her child (I diverted with reason.)

She knew, I am now working but she invited me to go on the 1 week trip (knowing I cannot go) and later said she will go without me, will go with her girl friend.

what do you think about this? and how can I avoid this?

HISTORY

She went on the 1st trip to Europe alone and puts the child with family and childcare so she can go places.
I got a work placement after she came back. She was upset for all sorts of reason mainly because she wanted a baby and work placement somehow changed the dynamics of this?but things settled once I put the law down.

Since she came back from the 1st 1 month holiday, I noticed she is quite different in attitude! I noticed she is more secretive and never leaves her phone out of sight! once day I came back early I couldn't find her laptop(she hide her laptop under sofa) bearing in mind before she left she was very very open with her phone and laptop.

I became suspicious and on Facebook see some guy posting pictures of her(taken from her page) and her liking his page and him liking her page etc. This guy is from where she went in Europe. I noticed that they contact each other on messenger too!

Before we got together I told her that her man friends must be known to me and vice-verse. I confront her about this mystery guy. She says he is just her friends,friends and he is in problems emotionally from a breakup so she referred him to a sports club and her friend is in-fact dating him (friend is married) and it perfectly innocent it is my paranoia working here!

Now my trust for her is low.I do feel as if she did not cheat and this guy is stuck in the friend zone. But another part of me feels as if she is a mega Wh0re and all her man & woman friends sleep around with each other(that what she tells me apart from her?)

I am not sure how to proceed with this mess! In 2months time I will be better financially to go it alone. Now I am living and paying the rent/bills in her place etc

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john1234 said:
Help with this issue pls.

My long term gf has just come back from a 1month trip (alone) in sunny europe( I could not go because I was looking for a job.) She's back only a couple of days and has accepted to go on a holiday with her best friend for a 1 week and suggested to leave me with her child (I diverted with reason.)

She knew, I am now working but she invited me to go on the 1 week trip (knowing I cannot go) and later said she will go without me, will go with her girl friend.

what do you think about this? and how can I avoid this?

HISTORY

She went on the 1st trip to Europe alone and puts the child with family and childcare so she can go places.
I got a work placement after she came back. She was upset for all sorts of reason mainly because she wanted a baby and work placement somehow changed the dynamics of this?but things settled once I put the law down.

Since she came back from the 1st 1 month holiday, I noticed she is quite different in attitude! I noticed she is more secretive and never leaves her phone out of sight! once day I came back early I couldn't find her laptop(she hide her laptop under sofa) bearing in mind before she left she was very very open with her phone and laptop.

I became suspicious and on Facebook see some guy posting pictures of her(taken from her page) and her liking his page and him liking her page etc. This guy is from where she went in Europe. I noticed that they contact each other on messenger too!

Before we got together I told her that her man friends must be known to me and vice-verse. I confront her about this mystery guy. She says he is just her friends,friends and he is in problems emotionally from a breakup so she referred him to a sports club and her friend is in-fact dating him (friend is married) and it perfectly innocent it is my paranoia working here!

Now my trust for her is low.I do feel as if she did not cheat and this guy is stuck in the friend zone. But another part of me feels as if she is a mega Wh0re and all her man & woman friends sleep around with each other(that what she tells me apart from her?)

I am not sure how to proceed with this mess! In 2months time I will be better financially to go it alone. Now I am living and paying the rent/bills in her place etc
It is clear she have some one there, or at least she is hiding some thing from you. may be prepare yourself for possible breakup.

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy your wife some flowers, surprise her with a get away weekend just for the two of you. Bring out the champagne and relive some romance pal.
That's all they want when they act like this. Us men tend to forget that :)

Reaction score
Betterz said:
Buy your wife some flowers, surprise her with a get away weekend just for the two of you. Bring out the champagne and relive some romance pal.
That's all they want when they act like this. Us men tend to forget that :)

Dude....did you even read what he wrote?

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you marry a chick that you seem to know nothing about? What the hell do you expect?

How could you not know about her mother being dead since she was 9? Didn't it seem a little odd to you that she didn't show up at your wedding?

This has being going on "for years" you say? And you're just becoming concerned about it now?

Do you actually think it's going to get any better with her? C'mon man get with it!!

As you question your own sanity as you say, I question it as well.....Why would you put up with this "for years" and just start to deal with this now? Why do you take all her abuse and let her treat you like sh!t? Sounds to me like this has been an ongoing thing with her and you just now question her sanity?...that doesn't make any sense to me.

First of all, this chick owns you and the marriage....she is telling you what to do, and you do exactly what she wants....then she flips the script on you by gaslighting you..... then she rages her anger out at you, in which you accept and take the abuse.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this chick has a problem. Therapy doesn't always work and most people refuse to go get the treatment. A separation and then a divorce is your best solution here.

If you decide to stick it out with her, in which I hope you don't....I have some great techniques that you can use to catch her off guard and beat her at her own game....use at your own risk though!!....message me for details!!

People are always talking about trying to save a marriage....Marriage today is a joke...they try it for a while and then they want out...it's not like it was in the old days when people stuck it out.....you have a legitimate reason to get out this marriage...mostly for your own sanity and safety....If this was you with this problem, your wife would have been long gone by now.....think about it!!

Chicks with problems always have red flags from the beginning...it's the man that decides to ignore them or brush them a side and not do anything about them....then later on the red flags become warning signs...not too long after that, the chick starts acting crazy...it's a shame you didn't take them seriously back then.... you wouldn't be in this mess that you are in now.

Too much drama and bvllsh!t going on with her dude....I wouldn't even try to figure any of it out...you've been through enough...get out while the going is good...for own your sake!!

Good Luck