Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think my wife is insane

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dalshtröm said:
Man. First of all. Help her! Don't just leave her and divorce just right now, please. There is no need to go that far, it is just a divorcement where you are written in a paper.

Give her all the love you have. I know it might be hard but this is the time out if any time to help her. Rather than making her go through another trauma, if you have compassion in you, if you as a human being know how to feel love towards other human being, then please help her. She is already list no need to push her deeper I to the darkness of nightmares.

Rather than divorcing her and running away from her, please as a man take her hand and watch her deep into her eyes, hug her one last very deep hug and take her to therapy. I know you could never hug someone with a deep meaning you don't find attractive anymore. But it is time; maybe for years you have not hugged her with love or maybe not have given her a kiss with love. This time, look within yourself and look very deeply; unroll you find compassion in your being Sony stop searching, and I know for someone so close to you, there must be very much compassion inside you; even tough you might have been enduring her for the last few years fighting with her feeling like she is the worst person alive, but that is simply because of your stupid innocence.

For your whole life, you have had a very low quality of love, a conditional love. You have always loved her just to get something back. You have always expected something back. Everytime you have given her affection, you have expected her to give you love or make you food or clean for you. But this time it's enough. This time make that love the highest possible love there is - she needs it, now more than ever, she needs it. She needs love and not a love of business. That love is not love, just pretension. She has seen it enough, you have also.

This time give her unconditional love, yes, that is the highest. You expect nothing back. Just like a mother loving her son! Her traumas are very deep. She has lost her mother at the age of nine. And being raped just after getting mature from puberty. Have you ever felt the warmness from your mother? The. You must know. And do you k ow what we body goes through all the puberty year? It is just to prepare the young child to be separated for her mother and move I. With a worthy man. And those two are the most important thing for the children. If those two does not success, the child will have trauma for the rest if her life. Here will be constant tension and sooner or later if she is not helped, will she commit auicide. Do you have the wart to prevent that? Do you have the love as a human being to help her? Can you see that ahe has fine through hell for hell whole life.

Now her most beloved person, the mother was take away for her and the body that she was preparing for a man that she wants to spent the rest of her life with - was taken away for her forcefully, raped. You say he lost her mother at the age of nine and she was sexually abuse at the age of foil utters. If you are have any intelligent you will be able to see hat those two points of her life at the most important, and If it is being taken away from her, she will have trauma for the rest of her life. Now if her mother died when she was unconscious, two or three or maybe four years old, she could have had another mother figure, but this mother who showered love on her for nine full years, wih so much warmness. You know the feeling, the warmness of you or mothers heart. Nothing I this whole world is better than that. As she wa starting the hardest part of her life - puberty. Was her most beloved person, most warmest person who would have given the bet support taken away by her - forcefully. That is the first and the biggest trauma of her life. She will need one for the best therapies for this one and even then maybe she won't get over it.

Now she has to suffer the puberty alone. Have you seen young children Geowing up Their puberty years? Twelve thirteen years olds.. They are very sad, quiet, and alone.. The body is using all the energy to make them mature, ther will be much anxiety inside the young one, much anguish, this is the time whe the children needs the warmness of the beloved mother the most. Listen carefully because unroll I open you heart from bottom to top, I won't stop. The children who goes through puberty with the clear trauma of the recent incident of her mothers dead will make it simply hinder times worst. Puberty itself is the hardest time of your whole life and you want to make her go through the pain of losing the most beloved at the same time. Now antbody who goes puberty without the mothers love, will not come out of the puberty mature. She must have been in darkness her whole life.

We might not see it as a big deal, because we no longer see our mother as the most important persons but for the children she is everything. And a children who starts learn about sex, is being abused sexually. That is a deep trauma, a dep wound in her being. If you cannot see her pain, her hell, just in front if you, you are simply an idiot. And she does not need an idiot. She in this whole world, needs the love of the mother the most. Everyone who loses the mother at that age needs the love from her husband more than any other girl.

And you say that she also has insominia. Perfectly expected. Anybody who had problems with the past always has insomnia. The dream reminds the past. Dreams are always the things that you desire deep down. Whatever you desire, if they are not fulfilled in the day-to-day routine, they will appear in the dream. And in this case, she most propably have nightmares.

Now, in this forum there is many idiots. So be careful, don't turn into an idiot. What you should do is give her live and help her, just out of compassion. They twach here not to sow love, but hat is only whe you want to attract someone. This is a different case, you want to help her. In this forum, you will find many guys who are very much against women. They hate them, they want to crush them, rape. We have seen them all, even in this forum. Twy were the guys who were the nice guys, they turn into jerks but then they start to take revenge. First, the women were the most important to them, the once they learn that it is not that way to attract them, they start hating women for what thy have done, they ha mcd no other to blame. There are so many rationalization Rey invent here. Now it is very easy to say that she is insane. That is a vey god rationalization and it gives you power over her, making her an idiot and you the one winos right.

So, if she has some problems with her past, wih her psychology, rather than condeminatjnf her and making her feel worst, rather thandoing that, help her! Why am I bringing this up? Because it is vey common for men who have failed with women to start to hurt them, hating them. Don't be that guy.

She needs love, and unconditional love, the love she received from the mother. Until she gets enough, she will never be satisfied with her life.

I know you have good intentions, but IF she does in fact have some sort of personality disorder such as BPD, the only way he can actually TRULY help her, is to LEAVE her.

While hearing about people, not just women, who have gone thru traumatic life events is crappy, its not YOUR job to fix them.

You mention taking her to therapy....simply getting her to admit she has a problem is the biggest hurdle to climb over.

Life isn't a movie, unconditional love doesn't mean sunny days and smiles in real life.

If you try to save someone from the abyss, you will fall with them in the process.

PIMP

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you don't just throw them away. Would you expect your wife to just leave you one day because you couldn't get a hard on anymore. Or if you got cancer? How different is anxiety. He married her for christs sake. Throw it away to save her? What kind of advice is that? What happened to til death do us part.. For better or worse? I guess the vows should be til someone better comes along or is healthier or has a bigger **** right? Geesh...

I'm tired.. I'm done here tonight.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Yeah but you don't just throw them away. Would you expect your wife to just leave you one day because you couldn't get a hard on anymore. Or if you got cancer? How different is anxiety. He married her for christs sake. Throw it away to save her? What kind of advice is that? What happened to til death do us part.. For better or worse? I guess the vows should be til someone better comes along or is healthier or has a bigger **** right? Geesh...

I'm tired.. I'm done here tonight.

I'm sorry... but this is the WORST analogy/comparison you could make.

Comparing the OP's situation to ED? To Anxiety? To Cancer?
#1: See a doctor, pop some pills. Done.
#2: There are easy ways to deal with anxiety.
#3: You can't just compare cancer to a mental/personality disorder.

Do you even know what Cluster B/BPD/multiple personality women are like?

He already suggested counseling... she said no.

So how long do you think he should work on his vows until it's a helpless situation? 5 years? 10 years? And then what?

"Til death do us part" "For better or worse"... nothing more than just WORDS. In order to have meaning, BOTH of them have to understand that meaning... and right now, it seems like she can't possibly grasp those concepts because she is NOT WELL.

Go do a quick search for BPD on these forums... maybe it'll open your eyes up a little bit as to what he might be dealing with. I'll take the chick with cancer over the BPD chick any day.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dalshtröm said:
Man. First of all. Help her! Don't just leave her and divorce just right now, please. There is no need to go that far, it is just a divorcement where you are written in a paper.

Give her all the love you have. I know it might be hard but this is the time out if any time to help her. Rather than making her go through another trauma, if you have compassion in you, if you as a human being know how to feel love towards other human being, then please help her. She is already list no need to push her deeper I to the darkness of nightmares.

Rather than divorcing her and running away from her, please as a man take her hand and watch her deep into her eyes, hug her one last very deep hug and take her to therapy. I know you could never hug someone with a deep meaning you don't find attractive anymore. But it is time; maybe for years you have not hugged her with love or maybe not have given her a kiss with love. This time, look within yourself and look very deeply; unroll you find compassion in your being Sony stop searching, and I know for someone so close to you, there must be very much compassion inside you; even tough you might have been enduring her for the last few years fighting with her feeling like she is the worst person alive, but that is simply because of your stupid innocence.

For your whole life, you have had a very low quality of love, a conditional love. You have always loved her just to get something back. You have always expected something back. Everytime you have given her affection, you have expected her to give you love or make you food or clean for you. But this time it's enough. This time make that love the highest possible love there is - she needs it, now more than ever, she needs it. She needs love and not a love of business. That love is not love, just pretension. She has seen it enough, you have also.

This time give her unconditional love, yes, that is the highest. You expect nothing back. Just like a mother loving her son! Her traumas are very deep. She has lost her mother at the age of nine. And being raped just after getting mature from puberty. Have you ever felt the warmness from your mother? The. You must know. And do you k ow what we body goes through all the puberty year? It is just to prepare the young child to be separated for her mother and move I. With a worthy man. And those two are the most important thing for the children. If those two does not success, the child will have trauma for the rest if her life. Here will be constant tension and sooner or later if she is not helped, will she commit auicide. Do you have the wart to prevent that? Do you have the love as a human being to help her? Can you see that ahe has fine through hell for hell whole life.

Now her most beloved person, the mother was take away for her and the body that she was preparing for a man that she wants to spent the rest of her life with - was taken away for her forcefully, raped. You say he lost her mother at the age of nine and she was sexually abuse at the age of foil utters. If you are have any intelligent you will be able to see hat those two points of her life at the most important, and If it is being taken away from her, she will have trauma for the rest of her life. Now if her mother died when she was unconscious, two or three or maybe four years old, she could have had another mother figure, but this mother who showered love on her for nine full years, wih so much warmness. You know the feeling, the warmness of you or mothers heart. Nothing I this whole world is better than that. As she wa starting the hardest part of her life - puberty. Was her most beloved person, most warmest person who would have given the bet support taken away by her - forcefully. That is the first and the biggest trauma of her life. She will need one for the best therapies for this one and even then maybe she won't get over it.

Now she has to suffer the puberty alone. Have you seen young children Geowing up Their puberty years? Twelve thirteen years olds.. They are very sad, quiet, and alone.. The body is using all the energy to make them mature, ther will be much anxiety inside the young one, much anguish, this is the time whe the children needs the warmness of the beloved mother the most. Listen carefully because unroll I open you heart from bottom to top, I won't stop. The children who goes through puberty with the clear trauma of the recent incident of her mothers dead will make it simply hinder times worst. Puberty itself is the hardest time of your whole life and you want to make her go through the pain of losing the most beloved at the same time. Now antbody who goes puberty without the mothers love, will not come out of the puberty mature. She must have been in darkness her whole life.

We might not see it as a big deal, because we no longer see our mother as the most important persons but for the children she is everything. And a children who starts learn about sex, is being abused sexually. That is a deep trauma, a dep wound in her being. If you cannot see her pain, her hell, just in front if you, you are simply an idiot. And she does not need an idiot. She in this whole world, needs the love of the mother the most. Everyone who loses the mother at that age needs the love from her husband more than any other girl.

And you say that she also has insominia. Perfectly expected. Anybody who had problems with the past always has insomnia. The dream reminds the past. Dreams are always the things that you desire deep down. Whatever you desire, if they are not fulfilled in the day-to-day routine, they will appear in the dream. And in this case, she most propably have nightmares.

Now, in this forum there is many idiots. So be careful, don't turn into an idiot. What you should do is give her live and help her, just out of compassion. They twach here not to sow love, but hat is only whe you want to attract someone. This is a different case, you want to help her. In this forum, you will find many guys who are very much against women. They hate them, they want to crush them, rape. We have seen them all, even in this forum. Twy were the guys who were the nice guys, they turn into jerks but then they start to take revenge. First, the women were the most important to them, the once they learn that it is not that way to attract them, they start hating women for what thy have done, they ha mcd no other to blame. There are so many rationalization Rey invent here. Now it is very easy to say that she is insane. That is a vey god rationalization and it gives you power over her, making her an idiot and you the one winos right.

So, if she has some problems with her past, wih her psychology, rather than condeminatjnf her and making her feel worst, rather thandoing that, help her! Why am I bringing this up? Because it is vey common for men who have failed with women to start to hurt them, hating them. Don't be that guy.

She needs love, and unconditional love, the love she received from the mother. Until she gets enough, she will never be satisfied with her life.
Olivia alert

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. I browse 4 threads and all I'm seeing is feminism. What the **** happened to this place!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search this forum for cluster b disorders and BPD.

Knowledge is both power and self defense/preservation.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck it.get out before waking up to find her sitting on your chest holding a kitchenknife. and no she aint making breakfast in bed bro, she is making the next PTSD story for her next-to-be huby!

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, for your own sake, listen to this:

If you don't have any children, there is really no decision to make. As quick as you can, go consult with a lawyer and start the divorce process.

Contrary to the posters here who are saying you can fix or help her, you cannot. All you'll be doing is setting yourself up for years of pain and suffering.

You deserve a good life. Don't forget that.

When my ex evidenced her full blown problems, we already had children and I could not in good conscience let them be exposed to her mental abuse without me being around to shield them to some degree. I don't regret sticking it out for their sake, but if we didn't have kids, I would have divorced her sooner.

Again: you cannot fix this.

-Augustus-

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Unforgiven III said:
I didn't know about all these issues until after I married her. I told her she should consider therapy, and she told me I have no right to judge her and that I needed therapy because I'm the one with mental issues.
How the hell could you not know about her mother being dead? Men....screen the fvck outta your woman before you marry her! Anyways hit the eject button. I guess some of these guys still value the sanctity of marraige but I see no value in descending into the abyss to save someone who you never should of married in the first place. This isn't your burden. Talk to her family and get them to do something if you really wanna help her. Get out, learn the ways of the game, forge yourself into a better man, find new women to bring into your life. You'll be more fuffilled from doing this than trying to save her.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Augustus_McCrae said:
Please, for your own sake, listen to this:

If you don't have any children, there is really no decision to make. As quick as you can, go consult with a lawyer and start the divorce process.

Contrary to the posters here who are saying you can fix or help her, you cannot. All you'll be doing is setting yourself up for years of pain and suffering.

You deserve a good life. Don't forget that.

When my ex evidenced her full blown problems, we already had children and I could not in good conscience let them be exposed to her mental abuse without me being around to shield them to some degree. I don't regret sticking it out for their sake, but if we didn't have kids, I would have divorced her sooner.

Again: you cannot fix this.

-Augustus-
I agree with Augustus.

The posters who are admonishing you to stick it out by her side and be whatever it is she needs are WRONG. W-R-O-N-G.

You cannot be her mother. You cannot heal her sexual abuse scars. You cannot fill whatever massive emotional needs she has. My mother died when I was 13. NOBODY can be a substitute for her. It's taken me a lot of intentional counseling to work through that. People can go on to live balanced healthy lives after a parent dies, but not by accident. And VERY difficult to do inside a relationship. We tend to make our significant others a "surrogate" parent in many ways if there are unresolved issues.

Take Augustus' advice and get out. Unless she undergoes intense counseling for years, probably indefinitely, she is going to convert all these emotional issues into neurosis, and project it at you. You've been warned by unbiased individuals here.

Last edited:

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any woman making things hard for ya is a shady woman -- might wanna try to diagnose her behavior by thinking about how shes been lately in ALL aspects of life -- girls create strife for a reason

(edit was changing the word weekend to reason haah)

Clooney4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married to a BPD for 10 years.... part of what they do is set small fires in the front yard to distract you from noticing the house is burning down behind you.... You can not love her problems away... Your health will start to fail, your job, your friends... If she even will continue to allow you to have friends since they would take time away from her, and if you point that out she will just tell you that's not what she needs from you.... No matter what you give her, it will not be what she feels she needs and you will always fall short.... I look at a relationship as something that is supposed to make my life easier not make life the next emotional mountain to climb. It was hard for me to get out of mine, when things were good she made me feel like I was the greatest man in the world and the sex was mind blowing, but a year later and my life is getting back to having joy and good memories in it, not living in fear of what BS I was going to get slammed with everyday. You are no good to anyone if you aren't allowed to be the best version of you and if she was good for you, she would encourage that in you, not make your world impossible and very unstable.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
This woman is distorting reality, gaslighting, projecting, having delusions, and being mentally abusive trying to get you to question your own sanity.

On top of all of this, she has PTSD, "prolonged grief syndrome" and insomnia??

If you don't get out soon, you will be the one enduring years of therapy because of this nutcase.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from me. Just got out of a 3 year marriage to a BPD. The wounds are still there a year later and the real pain happens after it's over. So hold on tight...because they will do and say things to you that will scar you permanently.

Give it another 8 months to a year before you make a decision.

Do you think this woman would be a good mother to your children, or let me rephrase that, how would she treat you once a third party (a child) is introduced to the relationship? Can you envision the hellish nights of waking up to a crying child and her b!tching to you simultaneously? If she is impatient now....can you imagine her behavior with a 2 month year old?

My ex-wife would cry because she couldn't train our puppy dog correctly and she wanted to get rid of it! That was a red flag for me that she couldn't emotionally handle raising ANYTHING.

Set some boundaries and let her know what you will and will not tolerate. If she repeatedly breaks them...you have to walk.

It will be sad and depressing, but it's better than a lifetime of misery.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever heard..."you can't make someone love you"?

people say that because no one has the power to do that, no matter how much they want to make someone care for them.

it's true right?
because only that other person has the power and will to decide who they want to love.

so if you can't bend someone to your will and make them love you, how can we fix someone that is broken?

we can't.
it's back to the same concept. only the other person has the power and the will to fix themselves. they have to want to heal. they have to yearn to be whole. they have to hit a place in their life that makes them fall to their knees and have that last big emotional outburst where they decide for themselves that they WILL figure out a way to crawl back up and pull themselves up and go forth with a plan to seek help that will actually help them.

most of the people that finally decide to do this, do it because they are alone. during all of their relationships, somehow, they have managed to put more burdens on their loved one and driven them away until they are utterly and entirely alone.

and please note for the record, that there are lots of people in this world that have grown up without one of their parents (due to death, abandonment, divorce, neglect) and although that is tragic and tough, it can not be an excuse to never move on in life and have a meaningful future.

to top that off, I think I read somewhere that one in five girls are molested or raped as children. it is a very different tragic - but it can be overcame.

sure it is the root to what is wrong with her.... but when is she going to wake up and realize that as sad as it is, her mother is gone. no amount of guilt she feels or sadness will bring her back.... and that she has to stop blaming and labeling herself because someone else was sick in the head and did horrible things to her? that is what therapy can help her with.

however, a scar will never heal if you don't stop picking at it.

and no amount of reasoning with her with any of the things any of us posted is going to help when she doesn't realize she has issues as big as she does. she thinks her issues are mom's death and being sexually abused. but her issues are worse. she is rehashing in her head all the horrible things so that she can not sleep and is having insomnia. she has some bipolar, multiple personality disorder, or a cluster of them.

and I now I am questioning if you decided to leave, would she become suicidal? or say she was?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thinking about the title of this post:

"I think my wife is insane"

How many men have had that very same thought at some point in their marriage? LOL

-Augustus-

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Check out www.ultimatehusband.com and listen to the free audio file they have. Its so powerful in a spiritual way if you believe in god. If not well ignore this part.
Epimanes, I am a Christian, but there is so much beta herbism on that site it's disgusting. This is one of my number one disagreements with church dogma---their take on masculinity and what a man "should" be. Unfortunately like most dogma it begins with an interpretation and gets extrapolated, so no one can say it's 'wrong'. If they do, they get shamed for heretical thinking. There a few sound principles in church relationship teachings, but not enough to drown out the fem-centric bull. I think it's all based on not wanting to hurt women's feeeeeelings and make them feel unequal.

Church 'man' problem resolution:

"Let me understand why my wife is disrespecting me. She must be trying to communicate something. She must not feel adored or secure. I am so ignorant"

Red Pill Man problem resolution:

"She may be trying to to communicate something legitimate, but she is not a child and doesn't get a free pass to disrespect her husband. There are consequences, and this is a two-way street. Not a one-way street of supplication."

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh colossus, I totally get what your saying. I agree. I am not a church goer but still a christian. Nor do I endorse all that is on the ultimate husband site. I endorse the www.marriagebuilders.com site though! I just threw in that ultimate husband link as an after thought.

Your right. Her feelings don't make it ok to be disrespectful. The marriage builders site would say that no disrespect be tolerated at all. It causes couples to fall out of love very quickly. Its very damaging. That audio file basicly puts together the fact that emotionaly god did make us unequal made women more suseptable to emotional distraught which leads them to be disrespectfuk when something affects their feelings in negative ways. We as guys "get" what respect is.. We live it.. Women don't. Hence why they are not naturally as respectful as men are where god commands them to be. But where men falter is they are less emotional.. Leaving women (who crave emotional connections especially with their man so they can FEEL like they are a part of him) feel like they are not connected because we don't talk emotions. We are perfectly happy sitting with our buddies.. Watching the game and not talking. We don't need to talk unless we are expressing facts or logic. Women are not logical by nature and never will be. Just something we need to accept. Men are not emotional by nature which is something women need to accept but because god made them the weaker vessel.. (They will fem us to death over it but even god knows they are weaker and need mans un emotional state) God commands us to love our wife first and then she will be respectful. Of course that can be very difficult. God commands women to be respectful so her man will be loving. Its a two way street.

Epi

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Oh colossus, I totally get what your saying. I agree. I am not a church goer but still a christian. Nor do I endorse all that is on the ultimate husband site. I endorse the www.marriagebuilders.com site though! I just threw in that ultimate husband link as an after thought.

Your right. Her feelings don't make it ok to be disrespectful. The marriage builders site would say that no disrespect be tolerated at all. It causes couples to fall out of love very quickly. Its very damaging. That audio file basicly puts together the fact that emotionaly god did make us unequal made women more suseptable to emotional distraught which leads them to be disrespectfuk when something affects their feelings in negative ways. We as guys "get" what respect is.. We live it.. Women don't. Hence why they are not naturally as respectful as men are where god commands them to be. But where men falter is they are less emotional.. Leaving women (who crave emotional connections especially with their man so they can FEEL like they are a part of him) feel like they are not connected because we don't talk emotions. We are perfectly happy sitting with our buddies.. Watching the game and not talking. We don't need to talk unless we are expressing facts or logic. Women are not logical by nature and never will be. Just something we need to accept. Men are not emotional by nature which is something women need to accept but because god made them the weaker vessel.. (They will fem us to death over it but even god knows they are weaker and need mans un emotional state) God commands us to love our wife first and then she will be respectful. Of course that can be very difficult. God commands women to be respectful so her man will be loving. Its a two way street.

Epi
Ok I feel ya. I agree on all points, I thought maybe you were pimping that particular website. I could go on at length about the church's idea of masculinity. The modern church has been warped by our culture. It's so fem-centric it's sick. There is a pervasive lack of respect for men (not in all churches but certainly more mainstream ones), a glorification of women, and gross leniency for female bullsh!t behavior.

The core of doing it "right" really is about respect and our complementary masculine/feminine traits. And the leadership role of men.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen brother! I am glad you understand my perspective a bit better. :)