Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I hate women.

Doku

Reaction score
This is painful for me to admit, but I think I hate women, and it's becoming a problem. I go to college and I get at least one serious IOI every day. I can tell that girls are into me. They genuinely compliment me and laugh at things I say. If I decided to get sexual with any of these women I'd probably have a good chance at hooking up with them.

But then I start thinking how stupid they are. Either the things they say are annoying, stupid, or insecure. Or she's a thoughtless empty vessel filled with social conditioning, wearing makeup to try to deceive me into thinking she looks better than she actually does, and making posts on facebook about celebrities or TV shows or other meaningless $hit.

Girls are incompetent but they don't want to admit it. I'm better than them at pretty much everything but they want to believe they can do everything just as well as I can. They are filled with this feminism equality bull$hit and even if they know deep down that they are inferior, they still refuse to admit it and they must keep up the fake exterior because that's socially proper.

My sex drive just isn't high enough to push through all of this $hit. What ever happened to caveman style, "let's cut the bull$hit and just fvck" kind of mating behavior? I would fvck women if I didn't have to talk to them or put forth any effort whatsoever, but once they open their mouth I start doing the mental cost:benefit calculations and it's just not worth it anymore.

I know there's no reason to hate women. They can't help what they are. They are just following their nature.

The limiting beliefs/projection going on in my head are clearly out of control. But I don't know how to stop it. There's definitely something wrong with me, and there's definitely something wrong with humanity in general. So.. thoughts?

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them but I couldnt care less about how they feel or what they think bc as a holistic concept women are all the same

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Doku said:
This is painful for me to admit, but I think I hate women, and it's becoming a problem. I go to college and I get at least one serious IOI every day. I can tell that girls are into me. They genuinely compliment me and laugh at things I say. If I decided to get sexual with any of these women I'd probably have a good chance at hooking up with them.

But then I start thinking how stupid they are. Either the things they say are annoying, stupid, or insecure.

My sex drive just isn't high enough to push through all of this $hit. What ever happened to caveman style, "let's cut the bull$hit and just fvck" kind of mating behavior? I would fvck women if I didn't have to talk to them or put forth any effort whatsoever, but once they open their mouth I start doing the mental cost:benefit calculations and it's just not worth it anymore.

The limiting beliefs/projection going on in my head are clearly out of control. But I don't know how to stop it. There's definitely something wrong with me, and there's definitely something wrong with humanity in general. So.. thoughts?
Yeah.. well you'll be surprised how little effort you need to f*ck women these days. Especially if you're in college. Just give her the crazy eyes a few times, approach her when she is drunk at a party and grab her ass. The rest is history.

I once f*cked a girl in college without ever having much conversation with her. And this was before I was the DJ I am today. Most college girls are either pure sluts, have a boyfriend they will eventually cheat on or are virgins. Also.. they're drunk and high most of the time. These are their c0ck carousel days bro. You don't need to talk much. Just locate the wild ones and lay pipe. :up:

Also.. this line --> "let's cut the bull$hit and just fvck" can totally work on a drunk carousel-riding college girl. :yes:

If talking to woman AT ALL annoys you.. just stare at their boobs. Men have known this for ages.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your problem is you hate GIRLS not women. The type of females you are describing sound like immature school/college girls who yes are rather annoying and stupid. Maybe trying going for Women who are older, maturer and wiser, and you will see a massive different.

Its similar with me, i find boys to be annoying and boring and barely have anything in common with them, thats why i seek out MEN who are older and wiser and more sexier then young guys and i seem to be doing better of. Something to think about OP

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Yeah.. well you'll be surprised how little effort you need to f*ck women these days. Especially if you're in college. Just give her the crazy eyes a few times, approach her when she is drunk at a party and grab her ass. The rest is history.

I once f*cked a girl in college without ever having much conversation with her. And this was before I was the DJ I am today. Most college girls are either pure sluts, have a boyfriend they will eventually cheat on or are virgins. Also.. they're drunk and high most of the time. These are their c0ck carousel days bro. You don't need to talk much. Just locate the wild ones and lay pipe. :up:

Also.. this line --> "let's cut the bull$hit and just fvck" can totally work on a drunk carousel-riding college girl. :yes:

If talking to woman AT ALL annoys you.. just stare at their boobs. Men have known this for ages.
Strong slut goggles

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your taking girls too seriously analyzing them too much that's why you hate them. Like player said you really don't have to work hard or put much thought into it especially if the majority of them are idiots with make up. The attitude you got right now won't help much if you want them.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have too many standards and expectations. Truth is, you're not going to like the majority of PEOPLE - much less women. The more out-there a person is - the more shallow, unintelligent, gossipy, fake, and cliquey they are going to be. As well, the more you lust over someone - the less likely you are to enjoy who that person is, or want to keep them around. Most people do NOT make good friends or SO's - contrary to what they might believe about how awesome and social and popular and attractive and "right" they are. Quite the opposite; these types are the WORST, and don't know ****. Nor are they worth a damn.

With that in mind, you should be able to categorize people fairly easily. Don't go in expecting to like everyone - because you'll be disappointed. And you very much CAN just bang and forget. Lotta shallow types are very much into this, and all they're good for. The types who annoy you; you can't stand; have no sense or class? Everyone else feels the same way about them. Don't look for the depth in everyone - 'cause you won't find it. And don't confuse lust or "coolness" factor with quality. Certainly don't sympathize with losers.

It's all part of the gig. Most people are ****. Just another one of those things you gotta accept, recognize, and deal with accordingly.

In many instances, these expectations and fantasies, or wishful thinking processes actually creates this mindset and behavior - and the resulting bitterness. But there's no sense becoming angry over something you can't control, or looking for something that doesn't exist. Don't assume everyone is relationship material, and go that route. There's a lot of trash out there.

SJ413

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im the same way. I don't hate women, hell I love em, just can't tolerate the bs. I honestly stopped giving a shlt. Havent given up persay, I just find it to be an unwise waste of time I could spend doing something actually valuable. Hell, I'll pick up an intelligent one when I run across em or feel like it, in the meantime I've got more important shlt to do.

SJ413

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
for future reference, it's "per se"
Thanks for the free tip. I do find it strange that you should take the time to point out such a minor grammatical error.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad for hating women when they act the way they do today. A lot of guys don't realize it or are in denial, but women hate men for no reason other than the men aren't of elite attractiveness. That's right, I said women hate men for no reason. And if you spend enough time around women and listen to what they say and all the stuff they do against men a la feminism it's pretty clear.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are incompetent but they don't want to admit it. I'm better than them at pretty much everything but they want to believe they can do everything just as well as I can. They are filled with this feminism equality bull$hit and even if they know deep down that they are inferior, they still refuse to admit it and they must keep up the fake exterior because that's socially proper.
Not all women are like this. Some of them completely dive into their femininity. My last gf was quite feminine and the current girl I'm dating is too. She admits to liking things that are pink, admits she's a klutz, has one close female friend, cooks, cleans, makes herself look pretty and smells nice. She's always telling me how she wants to cuddle and how she can be a big baby when it comes to certain things. Some of this 5hit can be annoying at times, but I'd rather have a girl doing annoying girl stuff as opposed to a girl doing annoying feminist stuff. When she goes overboard, you just have to let her know and keep her ass in line.

Embracing the actual nature of a female will help you pick better ones as opposed to picking ones that want to be president, ride a Harley, and boast that they don't need a man.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did I sum them up the other week ? Judgemental, insecure, manipulative, confidence & self-esteem destroying parasites.... I don't hate them though lol.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Stagger Lee said:
Don't feel bad for hating women when they act the way they do today. A lot of guys don't realize it or are in denial, but women hate men for no reason other than the men aren't of elite attractiveness. That's right, I said women hate men for no reason. And if you spend enough time around women and listen to what they say and all the stuff they do against men a la feminism it's pretty clear.
Absolutely. Or my favorite is when I used to approach groups of two women. Plenty of times, one would really like me and enjoy the conversation. But her gf would just glare at me much of the time. I could just feel the "I wish he would just die" vibe lol from her friend.

For that reason, I ONLY approach lone wolves these days.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate sluts. I admire virgin women. Even though some virgin women can be emotionally abusive.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfao, your just right, one difference between me and u
my sex drive IS high enough to push true the bull****... work hard play hard

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
I think your problem is you hate GIRLS not women. The type of females you are describing sound like immature school/college girls who yes are rather annoying and stupid. Maybe trying going for Women who are older, maturer and wiser, and you will see a massive different.

Its similar with me, i find boys to be annoying and boring and barely have anything in common with them, thats why i seek out MEN who are older and wiser and more sexier then young guys and i seem to be doing better of. Something to think about OP
Men don't want to date used up hags in the first stages of letting themselves go.

Besides.. women don't mature beyond age 24 anyway. The older ones have most of the same flaws the young ones do. The same catty, petty, high school drama stuff. The more mature ones were usually just as mature when they were young. The only difference that comes with aging is they are less optimistic, more suspicious, more reserved and have more baggage.

Who a woman is at age 24 is who she will be at age 70. Only at age 70.. her standards will be much higher. :crackup:

But thanks. :up:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
most men hate the power women have over us and they way women abuse us but we love the physical pleasure that only a female body can provide.. but women have so much power that accessing their bodies now requires excrcutiaitiong interaction with their twisted sick minds and wretched personalities...

Its to the point now that more an more men are becoming tricks a sin paying women for direct access to sex and other men are turning gay and some men are becoming transvestites so they too can reap benefits of the power that women have..