Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I hate women.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doku said:
I do hate feminism. It's horrible. I haven't "blamed" anything for my lack of success with women. Why do you think I have? I have a certain feeling about most women, and I came here to try to figure out exactly what that feeling was, and why I have it. Blame never crossed my mind.
Feminism doesn't exist.

There is only the discomfort in your stomach when you see a woman who makes you irritable. That emotion of discomfort is driving a thought process; that thought process utilizes socially acceptable meanings to try to make itself more convincing. You can't face the discomfort so you invent intellectual reasons why you don't ever need to. Enough men agree with you and suddenly it becomes 'a thing'. Like rollerblading or ghostriding the whip.

Women have the same discomfort when they see men that make them irritable. The emotion of discomfort drives them to think and when enough of them share the same emotional blockage and think in the same way, the resultant thought-stream gets called 'feminist theory'.

And feminism still doesn't exist.

As in, it is not actually a real thing.

Doku

Reaction score
NewJack said:
Feminism doesn't exist.

There is only the discomfort in your stomach when you see a woman who makes you irritable. That emotion of discomfort is driving a thought process; that thought process utilizes socially acceptable meanings to try to make itself more convincing. You can't face the discomfort so you invent intellectual reasons why you don't ever need to. Enough men agree with you and suddenly it becomes 'a thing'. Like rollerblading or ghostriding the whip.

Women have the same discomfort when they see men that make them irritable. The emotion of discomfort drives them to think and when enough of them share the same emotional blockage and think in the same way, the resultant thought-stream gets called 'feminist theory'.

And feminism still doesn't exist.

As in, it is not actually a real thing.
Well, I see what you're trying to say, but you don't need to go around saying that ideologies don't exist in order to make your point. Ideologies do exist, but let's put them aside for the sake of discussion.

You're right that it's the emotion that I feel as an individual in response to another individual which matters. Feminism the ideology is unimportant. It's really not worth my consideration. But a person living today is subjected to social pressures of a different kind than say, 2000 years ago. Social pressures will always exist, but the form they take on varies with the times.

These days there is a certain kind of social pressure which I believe to influence people into behaving a certain way which displeases me. If this kind of social pressure took on a different form, I'm sure I would still find a way to take grievance with the negative effects it had on the population. There will always be people that I don't like. I accept this fact.

But none of that is important. What's important, to me, is living a good life. To do that requires that I develop my understanding of who I like, and why I like them, so that I can use this information to help me form better relationships. I posted this thread in order to do that, and I have succeeded in furthering my understanding. I dislike the ideas of people who hold the values of feminism as personal values. Call it whatever you want, but it's the truth.

I also realized that I don't hate women, but that most women will require coaxing to be their real selves around me if I want to have a good relationship with them. I accept this responsibility. And with that, onward I move from this thread to face the next challenge which arises on the path of my life.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I Hate about women, is that Most of them, don't ever "get back" to you on something you've discussed. It's like, where did they go??? She just somehow meanders to a specific clique I guess, that is Never seen by me. She talks on that god damned cellphone to people I've never seen or heard of/from. She has multiple secret worlds and corridors that are endless. YOU, as a man, are pretty much "routine" and like things to Stay as they are. She just commits to something with you then she reniggs on something you just discussed mere hours ago, maybe never even getting back to you (even out of courteousness, a good 80% just won't tell you what's what, just you never speak to them again IF YOU DON'T MAKE THE EFFORT TO SPEAK TO THEM AGAIN). You have to initiate EVERY m-fin' thing, because every other guy IS initiating every f'in' thing on her, and grabbing for her body, her boobs, her as5, as she squirms away, to get away. You're just one of Many. She's being Groped daily and continuously, by would-be suitors, Even If she's married, some block-head will be trying to touch her. There's just TOO many guys out there who will pursue much more than you will. She's constantly getting pursued like a hunter hunting bambi, even the fat ones, my god.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doku,

I think the clear thinking and spirit you've demonstrated in your replies to this thread are sign enough that you will master all these difficulties of yours and more. Clearly, you are more than adequately prepared for the voyage.

Doku said:
These days there is a certain kind of social pressure which I believe to influence people into behaving a certain way which displeases me. If this kind of social pressure took on a different form, I'm sure I would still find a way to take grievance with the negative effects it had on the population. There will always be people that I don't like. I accept this fact.
A person could dive into this problem from so many different angles, and as noted above, you're solid enough not to need anything more.

However the idea that your intellectual mind could adequately parse the life experiences of hundreds of millions of people over aeons of time and correctly identify what constitutes a social pressure, and which social pressures work on whom and how - well, thats the kind of "big thinking" that intellectualism always loves. I'm more of a mystic who believes that life's true meanings are all beyond words, which are their pale reflectors.

In my life I've punched into "big thinking" many, many times and found it hollow. Then I punched into "big feeling" and found it full of life.

Its actually stupid to argue with people when your view is so different from consensus reality as mine tends to be, but I'm having fun doing it anyway, for the time being.

But none of that is important. What's important, to me, is living a good life. To do that requires that I develop my understanding of who I like, and why I like them, so that I can use this information to help me form better relationships. I posted this thread in order to do that, and I have succeeded in furthering my understanding. I dislike the ideas of people who hold the values of feminism as personal values. Call it whatever you want, but it's the truth.
Rock on, brother.

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its not that we hate women, its that you kinda gotta want them for more than just sex. i mean if all you want is sex, its hard to go up and ask for that, but if you want to "meet" her and "get to know her better" then you can easily do that and escalate and maybe get the sex. but i see what your saying, this requires work, dealing with bull****, hiding your intentions, and itd be much much easier to be direct about things.

essentially, for me at least, the desire to get laid severely under-weighs the amount of work it takes to actually get laid, and this is coming from someone who gets female attention regularly. I mean most of the girls just arent worth my efforts, it takes a real HB10 because you know shes above the bullsh!t; shes seen it all and dealt with it all, and thats the type of girl you gotta be ready for.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a very long time, I was extremely, hardcore resentful of the social-norm, status-quo, tradition that us guys are expected to make the first move, do the approaching and asking out, initiating, felt that it was too unfair that it has to be so one-sided, since obviously girls don't have to overcome shyness, social-awkwardness or social-anxiety as much as guys do, although eventhough I wish more women did the approaching, initiating and asking out, I just accept and deal with it, life is not fair, but i'm starting to look at the positive aspect of it more now, changing my attitude a bit more of it now but I still have one flaw about it though, anyway, I am looking at the positive aspect of it, which means us guys literally don't have to impatiently passively wait on the sidelines of life like girls do in order to meet the right one, we have full societal-approval to literally go after what we want and we want, meanwhile however, the only flaw I have about it thought that makes me not completely embrace it yet is the way us guys have to go about it, because unfortuneately, having balls, being assertive alone is not enough in order to get a girlfriend, us guys have to be extremely comfortable and content being single up to the point in which we feel we don't need or want a girlfriend/relationship for validation, to feel better about ourselves, meanwhile it's okay the other way around for a girl to need or want a boyfriend/relationship for validation

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once men abandon their desire to emotionally bond with women.. most of their problems with women will vanish.

A lot of people on this site say/think that I hate women, but I don't. I just fail to see the logic behind trying to bond with them emotionally. They are best used for sex, entertainment and reproduction. The emotional component is unnecessary and demeaning to men. Men were not meant to be groveling, sentimental, gossipy faggots who cuddle, giggle and pillow fight. Just saying.

Hating women often results from viewing relationships from the female perspective --> Seeking love, acceptance, and loyalty. WRONG approach.
Absolutely nailed it.