Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I hate women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doku- buy a dog.......they will have all of those qualities you want that women don't have.

Have a woman to look at, have sex with, and as a companion/lover. Thats what they are best at and all that most of them bring to the table. If women want more than this from a man then they need bring more to the table.

Sorry, I'm not buying the "can't help who they are" excuse. That's a free pass. That mentality is what got us into this feminist schitt storm we are experiencing today.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Sounds like you have too many standards and expectations. Truth is, you're not going to like the majority of PEOPLE - much less women. The more out-there a person is - the more shallow, unintelligent, gossipy, fake, and cliquey they are going to be. As well, the more you lust over someone - the less likely you are to enjoy who that person is, or want to keep them around. Most people do NOT make good friends or SO's - contrary to what they might believe about how awesome and social and popular and attractive and "right" they are. Quite the opposite; these types are the WORST, and don't know ****. Nor are they worth a damn.

With that in mind, you should be able to categorize people fairly easily. Don't go in expecting to like everyone - because you'll be disappointed. And you very much CAN just bang and forget. Lotta shallow types are very much into this, and all they're good for. The types who annoy you; you can't stand; have no sense or class? Everyone else feels the same way about them. Don't look for the depth in everyone - 'cause you won't find it. And don't confuse lust or "coolness" factor with quality. Certainly don't sympathize with losers.

It's all part of the gig. Most people are ****. Just another one of those things you gotta accept, recognize, and deal with accordingly.

In many instances, these expectations and fantasies, or wishful thinking processes actually creates this mindset and behavior - and the resulting bitterness. But there's no sense becoming angry over something you can't control, or looking for something that doesn't exist. Don't assume everyone is relationship material, and go that route. There's a lot of trash out there.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Whether it's coworkers, social circles, or dating, MOST people will annoy you in some way. You'll find that most people can be shallow or boring or thoughtless - male or female.

With that said, maybe the original poster is pedestal-ing the concept of love and relationships. Most women you meet aren't going to be the perfect fit for you. Most aren't going to be wife material. There's no need to HATE women for that. If you're gonna hate something for that, then hate life itself, I guess. You were never promised a world where everyone fits into the standards that you want them to fit into.

I probably wasn't any different than you when I was in college. It was a smaller world, and the qualities you judge people by are less significant than what you'll judge people by when you're older. But don't get caught in that trap where you think that "hating" someone makes you enlightened. Like, "Oh, these people are so low brow and low class, and they couldn't possibly match my standards of excellence.".....Because when you get a few years older, reality tends to smack that idea out of you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doku said:
This is painful for me to admit, but I think I hate women, and it's becoming a problem. I go to college and I get at least one serious IOI every day. I can tell that girls are into me. They genuinely compliment me and laugh at things I say. If I decided to get sexual with any of these women I'd probably have a good chance at hooking up with them.

But then I start thinking how stupid they are. Either the things they say are annoying, stupid, or insecure. Or she's a thoughtless empty vessel filled with social conditioning, wearing makeup to try to deceive me into thinking she looks better than she actually does, and making posts on facebook about celebrities or TV shows or other meaningless $hit.

Girls are incompetent but they don't want to admit it. I'm better than them at pretty much everything but they want to believe they can do everything just as well as I can. They are filled with this feminism equality bull$hit and even if they know deep down that they are inferior, they still refuse to admit it and they must keep up the fake exterior because that's socially proper.

My sex drive just isn't high enough to push through all of this $hit. What ever happened to caveman style, "let's cut the bull$hit and just fvck" kind of mating behavior? I would fvck women if I didn't have to talk to them or put forth any effort whatsoever, but once they open their mouth I start doing the mental cost:benefit calculations and it's just not worth it anymore.

I know there's no reason to hate women. They can't help what they are. They are just following their nature.

The limiting beliefs/projection going on in my head are clearly out of control. But I don't know how to stop it. There's definitely something wrong with me, and there's definitely something wrong with humanity in general. So.. thoughts?
Sounds like you wanna bat for the other team OP

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doku said:
The limiting beliefs/projection going on in my head are clearly out of control. But I don't know how to stop it.
This is the core of your problem right here. At the end of the day you don't hate people that you feel are weaker than you. You hate people that make you feel weak, scared or afraid. What is it about women that frightens you? What are you limiting beliefs? You can only control demons by knowing their names. State your limiting beliefs here if you want to fix this.

Doku

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the responses. There's a lot of good discussion going on in here, and I appreciate all the different perspectives.

I think I would do well to suck it up and try my best to deal with a world that contains fewer attractive women than I would like. And I should be careful to try to get to know more women before I make the blanket statement that I hate all women.

I should remember that as a man I am responsible for my life and if I can't find women who are untainted by the qualities I perceive as unattractive, then I should consider that maybe I can become a source of authority in a woman's life and punish her for this bad behavior, while showing her a better way to behave and rewarding her for it. Maybe it is men who shape women's behavior, and I am a sculptor who needs only to sculpt a woman into the image I desire.

I once thought that if a woman wasn't the way I liked when I met her, then she wasn't worth pursuing. But is this really fair? Can I expect a woman to be the best version of herself in this climate of social conditioning, especially when there is an increasing lack of authority figures in the lives of today's children? No, maybe I am expecting too much. Maybe it is my job to find the inner beauty in women and show them the reassurance they need in order to be able to embrace it, if it is my goal to have satisfying relations with women.

And to those who mentioned or are thinking that I might be pedestalizing romance/relationships: I assure you I am not. If anything, I value those things lower than I should. I don't expect much from a woman. The one quality I think would make a woman very attractive to me is being comfortable with who she is and owning every part of herself. It's the insecurity that frustrates me the most. But I am starting to develop a sense of confidence that I can help a woman to feel less insecure.

I don't have everything figured out, but reading the thoughts of my fellow sosuave posters is helping me get closer to understanding the source and the solution of my problems.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for you. I have the same issue in a milder form. And it is a tricky beast.

One way of thinking about it differently is to flip the script on yourself:

"Is this person stupid, or am I just feeling disagreeable right now?"

When we are feeling disagreeable, almost all human behavior strikes us as mildly annoying. Notice how, at certain times, almost *ANYTHING* another human being does would be annoying to you. Its a clue that its more about you than them.

You can look at your judgments, and the pictures you've painted of a world full of pointless wastes of flesh - and ask yourself "Is this how the world looks when I feel disagreeable?" What does the world look like when you don't feel disagreeable - when you have a moment in the sun, so to speak. Do those people look as stupid then, in that moment? Do those people look as ugly?

Remembering what the world looked like in those rare moments when you did not feel disagreeable, is key. It gives you a point of reference to a less distorted perception. Your goal is to bring those feelings into the wider world so you can experience them all the time.

I know this can sound crazy, and very kumbayah/spiritual, but forgiveness exercises are very helpful. You have to forgive all these people you've wrongly judged. My reality was a living hell until I discovered forgiveness.

Good luck to us both in this struggle: the struggle to love and see the best in others.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Once men abandon their desire to emotionally bond with women.. most of their problems with women will vanish.

A lot of people on this site say/think that I hate women, but I don't. I just fail to see the logic behind trying to bond with them emotionally. They are best used for sex, entertainment and reproduction. The emotional component is unnecessary and demeaning to men. Men were not meant to be groveling, sentimental, gossipy faggots who cuddle, giggle and pillow fight. Just saying.

Hating women often results from viewing relationships from the female perspective --> Seeking love, acceptance, and loyalty. WRONG approach.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
To seek an emotional bond or not to seek an emotional bond?

For the sake of demonstrating a point, I'm going to represent the pro-emotional-bonding camp and 'step to' PlayHer Man's assessment, challenging it with my own.

PlayHer Man said:
Once men abandon their desire to emotionally bond with women.. most of their problems with women will vanish.
Emphasis on *most*, as in, definitely not *all*. And that last little problem which remains after the sacrifice of the heart's desire to bond, may prove the most difficult problem of all: "How do I maintain a stable relationship when I have shirked the responsibility of relating authentically to another human being?" I see that as a problem for which I would gladly trade some of the other problems, that I theoretically had before I lost my desire to bond. Plainly put, this is going to reduce your relationships to the level of bootycalls, and the quality of women you can be with will go down accordingly. If your mechanism of relating emotionally was broken beyond repair, this *will* result in more sex than the other approach. I can see why it looks enticing, I also got sex using this method.

I just fail to see the logic behind trying to bond with them emotionally.
The logic goes something like this: the true binding force between human beings at any moment is their emotional connection. If fear, motives of profit or jealousy, intellectual agreement, social position and lust are all that hold us to together, it will be very hard to hold a relationship together since all these things are constantly varying, whereas emotional connections change but are stable bonding forces. This is why bootycalls usually last for a few weeks until the woman finds something better, it isnt a stable bond of any real kind.

They are best used for sex, entertainment and reproduction. The emotional component is unnecessary and demeaning to men.
Agree to disagree. Trying to scam sex from random people you dont care about, because you like their physical appearance, is one of the most degrading things I have ever experienced. And of course, I have actually done this, and with success.

Men were not meant to be groveling, sentimental, gossipy faggots who cuddle, giggle and pillow fight. Just saying.
I see tough-guy posturing and 'gossipy faggots' as two sides of the same coin: man's fear of his own emotions. Neither of these people has matured emotionally. Actually 'gossipy faggots' are mostly a mental construction inside the mind's of posturing tough guys, a foil to contrast themselves against in their struggle to represent a picture of strength and indomitable spirit. How many 'gossipy faggots' do you personally know? ;)

All in good humor. I think I see where you're coming from but disagree on some fundamentals, PlayHer.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doku said:
This is painful for me to admit, but I think I hate women, and it's becoming a problem. I go to college and I get at least one serious IOI every day. I can tell that girls are into me. They genuinely compliment me and laugh at things I say. If I decided to get sexual with any of these women I'd probably have a good chance at hooking up with them.

But then I start thinking how stupid they are. Either the things they say are annoying, stupid, or insecure. Or she's a thoughtless empty vessel filled with social conditioning, wearing makeup to try to deceive me into thinking she looks better than she actually does, and making posts on facebook about celebrities or TV shows or other meaningless $hit.

Girls are incompetent but they don't want to admit it. I'm better than them at pretty much everything but they want to believe they can do everything just as well as I can. They are filled with this feminism equality bull$hit and even if they know deep down that they are inferior, they still refuse to admit it and they must keep up the fake exterior because that's socially proper.

My sex drive just isn't high enough to push through all of this $hit. What ever happened to caveman style, "let's cut the bull$hit and just fvck" kind of mating behavior? I would fvck women if I didn't have to talk to them or put forth any effort whatsoever, but once they open their mouth I start doing the mental cost:benefit calculations and it's just not worth it anymore.

I know there's no reason to hate women. They can't help what they are. They are just following their nature.

The limiting beliefs/projection going on in my head are clearly out of control. But I don't know how to stop it. There's definitely something wrong with me, and there's definitely something wrong with humanity in general. So.. thoughts?
for me, well the only negative feeling I say I have towards women, is I don't hate them, i'm more jealous of them, because obviousy they are the gatekeepers to sex, and when I do hate them, I am not blaming them for my problems, because obviously since i'm a guy it's always my fault because us guys are dealt with the card of responsibility for everything in life, it's more I hate them for the standards and preferences, traits they want in a man in order to consider him attractive, boyfriend material

Doku

Reaction score
I'm here with a quick update about where I'm at right now with this subject.

I was reading this article on the insecurity of women, and it made me realize that it's not the insecurity of women I hate. It's the lack of authenticity they have about that insecurity.

I don't hate that women are insecure. In fact, I love it. It's part of their nature and it's part of what makes them endearing and attractive to me as a man. What I hate is when women try to hide their insecurity behind a facade of strength, independence, and *****iness. It's fake. It's not who women really are. It's the lack of authenticity that I hate in many of today's women.

It's feminism I hate, and what it's done to women, but not women themselves.

Doku

Reaction score
I'm here with a quick update of where I'm at with this subject.

I was reading an article on Matt Forney's blog about women's insecurity and it made me realize that it's not the insecurity of women that I hate—it's their lack of authenticity about their insecurity. I'm not allowed to post links but the article is very good so consider checking it out. It's titled 'The Case Against Female Self-Esteem'.

I don't hate that women are insecure—in fact, I love it. It's the nature of women to be insecure and it's part of what makes them endearing and attractive to men. What I hate is when they try to hide their insecurity behind a facade of strength, independence, and b!tchiness. It's not real. It's painful knowing there's a real woman in there somewhere while being unable to access her. I hate when women act like men instead of women. I hate when women pretend they don't need men when it's obvious that they do.

I suppose it's feminism I hate, and what it does to women, but not women themselves in their purest form. I love women, it's just that most women today aren't women. And to be completely accurate, most men I see today aren't men. It's as if most humans today are trying to be somewhere in the middle, halfway between man and woman. It creeps me out.

Last edited:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that every man who "hates feminism" posts extraordinary generalizations about all women having the same traits and acting exactly alike?

Be honest. You don't hate "feminism," you hate and fear women. You don't know how to handle them, you don't understand them, you probably don't understand yourself as a man, and you feel totally out of control in your world.

At least if you do that, you'll have some way of finding help. If you keep blaming "women" and "feminism" you'll never have any success getting laid or having LTRs (if that's what you want.) You'll stagnate and become some lonely old crotchety failure of a man.

I find it fascinating that a site devoted to teaching guys how to bang f*ck-tons of broads attracts so many men who utterly despise chicks. How do y'all even arrive here?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
NewJack said:
For the sake of demonstrating a point, I'm going to represent the pro-emotional-bonding camp and 'step to' PlayHer Man's assessment, challenging it with my own.

Emphasis on *most*, as in, definitely not *all*. And that last little problem which remains after the sacrifice of the heart's desire to bond, may prove the most difficult problem of all: "How do I maintain a stable relationship when I have shirked the responsibility of relating authentically to another human being?"
By letting HER be the one to "bond" with you! Duh! :crazy:

Its the women's job to be the emotional one.

The logic goes something like this: the true binding force between human beings at any moment is their emotional connection. If fear, motives of profit or jealousy, intellectual agreement, social position and lust are all that hold us to together, it will be very hard to hold a relationship together since all these things are constantly varying, whereas emotional connections change but are stable bonding forces. This is why bootycalls usually last for a few weeks until the woman finds something better, it isnt a stable bond of any real kind.
Again --> Its the women's job to be the emotional one.

Agree to disagree. Trying to scam sex from random people you dont care about, because you like their physical appearance, is one of the most degrading things I have ever experienced.
Not to be mean but that is one of the gayest things I've ever heard.

I see tough-guy posturing and 'gossipy faggots' as two sides of the same coin: man's fear of his own emotions. Neither of these people has matured emotionally. Actually 'gossipy faggots' are mostly a mental construction inside the mind's of posturing tough guys, a foil to contrast themselves against in their struggle to represent a picture of strength and indomitable spirit. How many 'gossipy faggots' do you personally know? ;)
Too many. And I want to slap them.

All in good humor. I think I see where you're coming from but disagree on some fundamentals, PlayHer.
Yeah.. I think you're wrong too. But we don't have to agree. :up:

Ruthless

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, it almost sounds like you need a good man in your life. I can't imagine having a low drive toward women. Some of the crap they throw out just makes me want to give them a grudger. Lol!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically men are not supposed to want companionship with the opposite sex

Doku

Reaction score
Zarky said:
Why is it that every man who "hates feminism" posts extraordinary generalizations about all women having the same traits and acting exactly alike?

Be honest. You don't hate "feminism," you hate and fear women. You don't know how to handle them, you don't understand them, you probably don't understand yourself as a man, and you feel totally out of control in your world.

At least if you do that, you'll have some way of finding help. If you keep blaming "women" and "feminism" you'll never have any success getting laid or having LTRs (if that's what you want.) You'll stagnate and become some lonely old crotchety failure of a man.

I find it fascinating that a site devoted to teaching guys how to bang f*ck-tons of broads attracts so many men who utterly despise chicks. How do y'all even arrive here?
I do hate feminism. It's horrible. I haven't "blamed" anything for my lack of success with women. Why do you think I have? I have a certain feeling about most women, and I came here to try to figure out exactly what that feeling was, and why I have it. Blame never crossed my mind.

When and how did I make you believe I was in danger of becoming a lonely old crotchety failure of a man? I have no fear of such an outcome. If it is true that I don't like any women, then the proper course of action is not to associate with them. If there are some women I like, then the proper course of action is to recognize which ones I like and why I like them. I believe the latter is the case; I believe I like feminine, submissive women who appreciate my strength and leadership as a man. I have a suspicion that all women are like this at their core, but that only some women are able to accept this reality fully.

I don't hate women. I love them all; I love their deepest essence, and that is why I hate what society does to women when they demand for women to hide their essence. But something tells me that it doesn't matter so much, that in the end everything will work out. I have immense power as a man to show a woman that it is OK to be herself, and I can use it any time I wish to break through a woman's socially conditioned outer shell.

You are betraying a lot of information about yourself by the way you've interpreted my posts. Pull yourself together, man.

Last edited:

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be mean but that is one of the gayest things I've ever heard.
I think I've made peace with your decision to abnegate all emotional responsibility, and to represent this to other young men as a credible way of life and even as profound wisdom.

Guess there are a million ways to play the game of life, no one necessarily better than the other.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
us guys have feelings too you know, we have the instinct to want companionship, we are not robots you know, but yet we get frowned upon for wanting and desiring a relationship