Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a man's opinion on something...

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I personally feel that cunnilingus and intercourse are on the same level, as far as sexuality. In fact, I consider cunnilingus or fellatio even more intimate. The vagina is meant for a penis. The mouth is meant for food, not tongues.
Oh, I'm sorry...I wasn't aware that making out was considered cunnilingus...

:rolleyes:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:

told u he's a virgin ;)

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Hooked up with my ex again a couple weeks ago because we were getting along great and maybe going to get back together. He told me he had ended things with the girl he was sleeping with after he and I broke up. So we hung out, things happened...we've all been there. (background: he and I together over a year, not really comitted because he was a comittmentphobe..which is why it all really ended and we've been split for the last 6 months)

Anyway, so we finally hooked up again and I had a feeling (trust your intuition always!) and got it out of him (by saying I'd ask her myself if he didnt tell me) that he was infact still sleeping with her, and I'm pretty sure he did us both in the same day! ****in scum! (you'll all say good for him..but whatever, it's nasty.)

Anyway, the question is this... I met her once and actually liked her (before I knew she was sleeping with my ex...they're not dating though, have just been sleeping together.) And I KNOW she doesnt know about me being back in the picture for that brief period of time...but I sure bet she'd love to know. I want to tell her, not to hurt her or spite him or get him back..but because she is the one who told me about he and her the first time when he lied to me about it. (we were all out in a mutual group, she thought something was still going on with me and ex so she asked, then told me she was with him.)

So anyway, I know I dont owe this girl anything...and I know he wasnt dating either of us but he was lying to us both about not being with anyone else, and not using condoms!!!! (my fault and her fault, I KNOW!!! Yes I have gone to get checked and Im fine and wont do that again.)

He used all the typical lines like "if I didnt care about you I wouldnt talk to you everyday" and "I have fun with you and I have fun with her, Im torn." Also begged and pleaded to stay friends because he didnt want it to end up this way and didnt mean to hurt me. Pfft. whatever.

My friends have said "no, dont tell her it will hurt her and its just to spite him, she wont believe you anyway and you will be the "psycho." I do have texts and msn convos for proof if she wanted...

But what do you guys think..tell or let it go? (I have cut all ties with him and we no longer speak.) It just drives me crazy that he is still sleeping with her and getting away with whatever else he is doing. He thinks he is the ****in man and I want to deflate that ****in ego of his.

How do I handle this as a "Donjuanita?" Ignore him and it and move on, or kick him in the nuts by telling her?
I'm glad you are ok, health wise. Just don't do that kind of thing again, or be prepared for when something shrivels up, you pee fire or your lady bits fall off. It's waaaay too risky, kid.

Well, since she's a "booty call" and technically, you're a "booty call" or were before recently, you owe her nothing. Of course, if you were great friends, it would probably be a different story... but...

Maybe tell her and introduce it as "I'm not trying to get back at you, or him, but just FYI..." word to the wise kind of thing. Don't go stalking her or anything just to get a number, but since you're mutual friends...

or, sometimes airing dirty laundry to gossipy friends might do the job for you. If you tell your friends about the guy and what he did, they might go tell her.

Otherwise, depending on how she is, you might not want to open that pandora's box.

Good luck in your decision.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five pages in and still no 'Guess what, I slept with him again. Turns out it was all a big misunderstanding' post?

Honestly, just move on. Tell her and he wins because he knows you still give a crap.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Mental said:
I'm glad you are ok, health wise. Just don't do that kind of thing again, or be prepared for when something shrivels up, you pee fire or your lady bits fall off. It's waaaay too risky, kid.

Well, since she's a "booty call" and technically, you're a "booty call" or were before recently, you owe her nothing. Of course, if you were great friends, it would probably be a different story... but...

Maybe tell her and introduce it as "I'm not trying to get back at you, or him, but just FYI..." word to the wise kind of thing. Don't go stalking her or anything just to get a number, but since you're mutual friends...

or, sometimes airing dirty laundry to gossipy friends might do the job for you. If you tell your friends about the guy and what he did, they might go tell her.

Otherwise, depending on how she is, you might not want to open that pandora's box.

Good luck in your decision.
You know SunnyD is female right?????

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:

Just be careful what you allow into your mouth, it is as important as your vagina. Maybe more so.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I think mouth and vagina are equally important. Then ass, then eyes, then personality.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Five pages in and still no 'Guess what, I slept with him again. Turns out it was all a big misunderstanding' post?

Honestly, just move on. Tell her and he wins because he knows you still give a crap.
Thanks, (for actually answering the question!) That's what I figured also.

And nooooooo, I won't be sleeping with him again.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
No definitely not. I told him I never even want to hear his name, he knows not to contact me again and I don't think he will. It's been 2 weeks and usually by now he has tried. He knows I'm done. And I AM defintely done.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
No definitely not. I told him I never even want to hear his name, he knows not to contact me again and I don't think he will. It's been 2 weeks and usually by now he has tried. He knows I'm done. And I AM defintely done.
Than you are more intelligent than I gave you credit for. I apologize.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I WAS the other woman...moron.
Judging from this sentence, and many others you've posted, I think you have problems seeing outside of this ego you've built up for yourself. I'd say to follow Nighthawk's advice, since not only are you letting go of your ego, you're also not going to help build up that jerk guy's ego. I hope you're going to stick with what you said about never sleeping with him again, because if you do, he will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever in one kajillion bazillion years respect you as a woman.