Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a man's opinion on something...

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the looks of things you'll do just fine SD. You already know the end result. He'll be a distant memory like all distant momories, almost forgotten.

I have a question. Is the reason that it hurts so much because you felt violated? Robbed? Like a crime has been commited on you and yet in this case there is no law system to run to because in this instant this criminal act is being permitted.
To read this whole thread is an act of human endurance. I did not consume it all and for that i incorrectly misjudged you. Your no AW.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SunnyD said:
Maybe other things you are saying are right (Other than my being an AW...give me a break. I see thread after thread of you guys all here posting the same type things. Thanks MacAvoy..atleast you get it.) Anyway, as for the above bolded quote...I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that he cannot come back "and lay me whenever." It will never happen. And I doubt I'll be thinking of him forever either. Like MacAvoy pointed out, I don't love him. If right now I think back to all the guys I was hung up over, I realize I haven't thought about them in years. At the time, I thought I'd never get over them..but I did.

So I know I'll get over this too. It's just fresh right now, and yes MacAvoy it was 6 months before this latest incident but we still talked every single day and he talked like we'd still be getting together. Like I said, he was still calling me all the time to hookup but I knew she was in the picture. I figured once she was out of it, I'd be down for it...but he lied, she's still there...and I choose to be out.
Yeh you will be ok , you are just being a "female AFC" right now, if there is such a thing..LOL We have all been there..