Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a man's opinion on something...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I don't have a problem with most of your posts except ones like this

where you take a thread off course because you want to call down other posters and make yourself feel better by talking about what great advice YOU give.

Thats my beef, not your advice, the fact that you try make everything personal and attack alot of people instead of being constructive, then its a big flame war instead of giving advice to the OP.

Well I am not serious 1 million percent of the time.

Sometimes I get a little light hearted.

Besides, the post I responded to could be misinterpretated as an insult. A backhanded compliment.

I can't believe I spelled misinterpretated right and I am drunk!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You should know that the only person you can trust in this world is yourself. You should know that when it comes to men & sex, never believe what they say. Thats why they always say use condoms. Because you can never trust the other person, especially in just a FWB situation.

IMO its your own stupidity for believing his lies. You DESERVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, don't rely on anyone else to take care of you.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I know what you are saying, and most of you will agree that I don't have a right to know. But i will argue that point until the day I die...that when it comes to my health...the LEAST a guy can do is say "yes, I am not only sleeping with you...if that's ok with you, great. If not, sorry." I DESERVE TO KNOW SO I CAN MAKE THAT CHOICE.

Its not that you don't have the right to know, Sunny.

You don't have ANY right... to expect anything from this loser!!

Including his integrity! Him being upfront about sleeping with others = losing a chance with you maybe = integrity

Him lying and saying no baby no = keeping you = no integrity.

But you KNOW he lacks integrity.

So the sentence in your mind should have went like this:

No integrity= keeping you= no baby no = he is sleeping around!

YOU are the one who chose him. YOU owe YOU some answers.

Not him. He is who he is.

Sunny, the motto in 08 here at sosuave is, IT IS WHAT IT IS.

It is what it is.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Its not that you don't have the right to know, Sunny.

You don't have ANY right... to expect anything from this loser!!

Including his integrity! Him being upfront about sleeping with others = losing a chance with you maybe = integrity

Him lying and saying no baby no = keeping you = no integrity.

But you KNOW he lacks integrity.

So the sentence in your mind should have went like this:

No integrity= keeping you= no baby no = he is sleeping around!

YOU are the one who chose him. YOU owe YOU some answers.

Not him. He is who he is.

Sunny, the motto in 08 here at sosuave is, IT IS WHAT IT IS.

It is what it is.
I hear ya. Thanks Iqqi.

I just don't get what he needed from me if he was getting it from her.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I hear ya. Thanks Iqqi.

I just don't get what he needed from me if he was getting it from her.
From a man's perspective, more is always better. Why not have your cake and eat it too if you can, its that simple.

ps stop thinking abou him now and go to bed, by thinking about it, your only reinforcing these thoughts in your head and it will only keep them lingering longer, good night

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Variety.

Variety.

ALSO nothing is better than pvssy...

Than new pvssy.

(Spoken like a true sailor!!!)

K, Gnite. I am too drunk to be posting

Sunny, I had an awesome date tonight, and you CAN TOO, but only if you let free yourself from this gilded cage that you trapped yourself in. It glitters... but is not gold!!

SAY NO TO H0s!!!

The matrix has YOU!!!!

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
(Spoken like a true sailor!!!)

K, Gnite. I am too drunk to be posting

Sunny, I had an awesome date tonight, and you CAN TOO, but only if you let free yourself from this gilded cage that you trapped yourself in. It glitters... but is not gold!!

SAY NO TO H0s!!!

The matrix has YOU!!!!
haha but I'm not new pvssy. I was old pvssy, SHE was the new pvssy...then he just wanted more of me for some reason. Blah, whatever..done with it. I feel better after venting to you guys. I'm proud that I have gone two weeks without even contacting him at all...this is new for me. And I plan to keep going.

I met a nice guy on Plenty of Fish tonight and set up a date to go see a Raptorsngame actually...soooooooooo we'll see how that goes. Fingers crossed but the online dating thing frightens me and I think its too soon. Meh.

Good night.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Too soon .... lmao other than this mistake, it was 6 months since you were last with him. What do you need 10 years to get over him?

What you really need is a distraction so your not sitting at home pining over him. Its not like you love him, you need to get off your high horse and get out there. Your never gonna get anywhere in life if your afraid to take a step because your afraid of what lies 10 steps ahead.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl gets 200+ responses on advice that even iqqi can deliver in one sentence.

Yet ... hmmm ... some one is bathing in all that attention. Don't you think SunnyD?

Yet this girl is being someone else's toy. Can't we all just leave the toy be. Some girls just love the attention and love to be used. Don't you think SunnyD?

Or is it you just don't think?

All the advice given to you are good, MacAvoy tells you truth. Take his truth, get up and RUN!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Yet this girl is being someone else's boy toy. Can't we all just leave the boy toy be. Some girls just love the attention and love to be used.
I'm gonna have to stick up for SD here, she's far from an AW. She rarely talks about herself and her situation on this board and gives good advice when she does come around.

However like all the guys around here, she fell into a oneitis trap and can't get out. I for one am just tryin to help her out of the trap and move on like others did to me when I was in that boat.

I know I didn't listen to anyone but what I did do was take that knowledge in so when I was ready to move on, I knew why and was able to do so with force and conviction. You can lead a horse to water ....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SunnyD said:
Well sh^t. I had a feeling this would happen. I went drinking with coworkers after work, and now that I'm home..I'm feeling mad and feeling like texting him (or HER) and spewing my mind. Ugh. I was doing so good today too...(thanks to the lovely ladies...both of you...advice on here today. A couple of you guys too....Kontroller...MacAvoy) Now I'm not thinking rationally..just thinking "ugh...I bet he is at her house right now...I should tell her what a jackass he is, I should tell HIM what a jackass he is."

Someone tell me all the reasons I shouldn't...quickkkkkk
Note to all Don Juans ^^^this is exactly how we need to keep the women in our lives thinking... Women need to be challenged emotionally and dramatically...

Some of you are trying to rationalize with her about this situation but that is not what she wants , she wants us to feel with her... No conclusions are necessary at all.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
It's been two weeks. I hope two weeks are the hardest and it all gets easier from here. Thanks sav.
It will be hard until your emotions are occupied by the next man in your life... You need a new drug to replace the other one...

Just be glad you are female and dont have to go searching and chasing like we do cause teh hardest thing to do is chase women when we are depressed.....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
However like all the guys around here, she fell into a oneitis trap and can't get out. ...
She did not fall into a trap she is simple behaving like a normal irrational female and desiring that which she cant have over other thing she could easily have. That guy played her perfectly and has n ow won the game and will have her thinking of him for ever... and could come back and lay her when ever... I sympathize with her but i am sure she has trounced on many a male heart in her time..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I'm starting to feel pissed off about it all again. Ugghhh. I have a bad habit of checking his Facebook even though I deleted him, and I know when he's on MSN or not even though I blocked him.

How do I stop giving a sh*t where he is or what he's doing???? I want to stop obsessing about it and just move the f^ck on.

Any ideas?
Well the fact/rule is that a woman can only leave you when she leaves you first... i.e. if the man leaves the woman then she can never truely get over him cause she is so accustomed to making the interaction choices she cant bare not having control adn being bound by his choice to put her aside... So yes its ego but more than that its ego mixed with emotion... a deadly combination.

Last edited:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Some excellent points DonGorgon. I never thought of it from that perspective, how we can use the other side to reflect upon our game. Props for pointing that out.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
She did not fall into a trap she is simple behaving like a normal irrational female and desiring that which she cant have over other thing she could easily have. That guy played her perfectly and has n ow won the game and will have her thinking of him for ever... and could come back and lay her when ever... I sympathize with her but i am sure she has trounced on many a male heart in her time..
Maybe other things you are saying are right (Other than my being an AW...give me a break. I see thread after thread of you guys all here posting the same type things. Thanks MacAvoy..atleast you get it.) Anyway, as for the above bolded quote...I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that he cannot come back "and lay me whenever." It will never happen. And I doubt I'll be thinking of him forever either. Like MacAvoy pointed out, I don't love him. If right now I think back to all the guys I was hung up over, I realize I haven't thought about them in years. At the time, I thought I'd never get over them..but I did.

So I know I'll get over this too. It's just fresh right now, and yes MacAvoy it was 6 months before this latest incident but we still talked every single day and he talked like we'd still be getting together. Like I said, he was still calling me all the time to hookup but I knew she was in the picture. I figured once she was out of it, I'd be down for it...but he lied, she's still there...and I choose to be out.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Maybe other things you are saying are right (Other than my being an AW...give me a break. I see thread after thread of you guys all here posting the same type things. Thanks MacAvoy..atleast you get it.) Anyway, as for the above bolded quote...I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that he cannot come back "and lay me whenever." It will never happen. And I doubt I'll be thinking of him forever either. Like MacAvoy pointed out, I don't love him. If right now I think back to all the guys I was hung up over, I realize I haven't thought about them in years. At the time, I thought I'd never get over them..but I did.

So I know I'll get over this too. It's just fresh right now, and yes MacAvoy it was 6 months before this latest incident but we still talked every single day and he talked like we'd still be getting together. Like I said, he was still calling me all the time to hookup but I knew she was in the picture. I figured once she was out of it, I'd be down for it...but he lied, she's still there...and I choose to be out.

just dont let him dupe you again... and u should be fine... :)