Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I married a foreign chic, how is it going?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Good for you. Don't marry that crazy chic.
She's crazy now? How do you know this?

Plus I don't recommend ANYONE getting married nowadays. Even if you do think things are perfect. People change and nothing is constant.

Most marriages are a mistake. Thank God I don't have the marriage mindset :)

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
She's crazy now? How do you know this?

Plus I don't recommend ANYONE getting married nowadays. Even if you do think things are perfect. People change and nothing is constant.

Most marriages are a mistake. Thank God I don't have the marriage mindset :)

Because you made threads about her. She is into bondage and disrespects you and everyone told you to dump her but you didn't listen.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. If things didn't change I would have left. Things are great now. :)

However, thank GOD she doesn't believe in marriage either. Couldn't be with a woman like that nowadays. Too much risk involved with too little benefits.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Of course. If things didn't change I would have left. Things are great now. :)

However, thank GOD she doesn't believe in marriage either. Couldn't be with a woman like that nowadays. Too much risk involved with too little benefits.

Hopefully you aren't just blinded by the good sex. That black chic I dated was the freakiest girl in the sack that I have ever experienced and I was blinded by the good sex to realize what a BPD whacko she was.

Thank god I escaped that one without knocking her up. The next guy after me she married after 3 months and he knocked her up. As soon as she got what she wanted (a baby) she dumped him and is taking his child support and she has the divorce planned.

What a b!tch! That could have been me. And she used to tell me how she couldn't get pregnant so I hit it raw all the time.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You believed her when she said she couldn't get pregnant? Was she on the pill??

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You believed her when she said she couldn't get pregnant? Was she on the pill??

When I first started seeing her she said she was on the pill AND she couldn't get pregnant. She said she was just on the pill to make her regular.

I banged her raw alot of times after that. We broke up because I got extremely drunk one night and called her a b!tch and a *****. She left the next day thank god.

She met some guy on POF a month later, married him, got knocked up and had a baby boy. I can confirm this because she has pics on facebook.

Her status is now "seperated" and she is bragging about getting divorced. By the way, this will be her 3rd divorce.

BPD to the max. And you wonder why I love a foreign woman?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

Unless you want citizenship

My brother gets German citizenship in 2 years and a blonde bombshell to go with it. Not a bad trade.

I'll be getting a spousal visa which is good enough for me to hang out in China with.

Marriage is your greatest asset, make sure she has something to trade for it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a big believer that many guys like Asian women because while they may not all have 10 bodies, a large % are at least in good shape and not overweight. That gives them a big leg up on many other nationalities. I know when I first saw my gf, that was the first thing I noticed...her absolutely fantastic tight ass and c cups. :)

Another pic of my gf

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/rose55.jpg/

S

sue ma@dre

cordoncordon said:
I am a big believer that many guys like Asian women because while they may not all have 10 bodies, a large % are at least in good shape and not overweight. That gives them a big leg up on many other nationalities. I know when I first saw my gf, that was the first thing I noticed...her absolutely fantastic tight ass and c cups. :)

Another pic of my gf

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/rose55.jpg/

Yep she is hot. But why does it look like you post pics from
some sh!tty apartment? I thought you are rich. to be honest,
I think you are the biggest con man on sosuave. Nobody makes
millions selling penny stocks. But I don't care, I own 50 acres
and am a millinaire myself. That's why I have a hot babe like this
sucking my d!ck every night. This is a pic from when we went to the
beach:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/11111ue.jpg/

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sue ma@dre said:
Yep she is hot. But why does it look like you post pics from
some sh!tty apartment? I thought you are rich. to be honest,
I think you are the biggest con man on sosuave. Nobody makes
millions selling penny stocks. But I don't care, I own 50 acres
and am a millinaire myself. That's why I have a hot babe like this
sucking my d!ck every night. This is a pic from when we went to the
beach:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/11111ue.jpg/
That is just her apt. I think her rent is something like $1500/month right in Pasadena. Far from ****ty.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
That is just her apt. I think her rent is something like $1500/month right in Pasadena. Far from ****ty.

What do you expect in California? It's one of the most expensive places to live in the country. It's the same where I live. A crappy apartment is 1,500 a month here too.