Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Caught Genital Warts!

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by saki
Look man, u would be doing the right thing by telling your future partners, but then again, they wont be any future partners if you tell them this shiit. Just think, if some chick told you she had it and you didnt would you sleep with her? I know I wouldnt unless she was the love of my life. Get the meds and then I dont think it is contagious.

OMFG of COURSE ITS STILL CONTAGEOUS! just because he gets the meds and surpresses breakouts does NOT mean he's cured! AND OF COURSE HE HAS TO TELL FUTURE PARTNERS.

How would you feel if you slept with a girl and she gave you genital warts without telling you she had them???? YOU'D FEEL LIKE SH!T.

ugh

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've had 10 sex partners or more you have a 90% chance of having genital warts. Most people have them, in fact. If you are a college student your chances are 70% (unless you're a virgin of course in which case it's unlikley, but not impossible.) If that seems exaggeratated to you I invite you to look it up anywhere.

You catch it from contact, so being naked with someone and rubbing against them can give it to you. This is also why condoms are pretty useless; often they're outside the range of the condom. They are also usually too small too see and you might not have any warts at all but chances are you are a carrier if you have had sex. It's actually pretty inevitable, I'm sorry to say. I probably have it and so do you. Sucks but not much you can do about it.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just so fortunate that I am in a LTR with a very good girl! I get my sex and dont have to worry about anything!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chance
i'm gettin' a little paranoid here. i sure as hell don't want this disease... looks like i'll have to be mr. detective when a girl gets naked infront of me and search her for some weird lookin' warts.
Good luck with that... with some diseases like HIV, genital warts, and herpes, you can catch it even if there are no visible symptoms. So I hope your detective work includes doing a blood test on them in a laboratory setting.

This is one reason why the "Playa" lifestyle of going out and just banging the hell out of every girl you see is so dangerous. Condoms and other forms of safe sex help but they aren't the end-all. You can still catch sh*t.

The good news is that SOME of the "incurable" diseases aren't as bad as they sound. Hearing that you have herpes, for example, might sound awful... but people who have it don't outbreak that often... some never outbreak. That's why lots of people don't know they even have it. And except for the initial outbreak which makes you sick like the flu, and subsequent outbreaks (which are not as bad and can also be suppressed by drugs), herpes has no real ill-effects on you. They're basically like having a cold sore on your stick.

Genital warts... they can cause complications during pregnancy and very rarely they can lead to cervical cancer. But unless you get pregnant or grow a cervix, you're probably fine. The warts aren't even painful and often go away on their own. Often, you can't even see the things. Girls with HPV can let their doctor know so they can be careful during pregnancies and can get regular checks to make sure there's no cervical cancer. So that's not too bad of a deal either.

I'm just saying, try to protect yourself and not get these kinds of STDs. But if you're careful and you still get them (it can happen), take the gun barrel out of your mouth. It ain't the end of the world.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I know it must suck to have warts. But it really isn't THAT bad.

It's a ****in wart. Nothing more. Yes, it's contagious, so take precautions and be courteous and let girls know before fvcking. But it's not gonna make your d!ck rot, fall off, kill you, or anything horrendous.

My best friend caught it from some girl he banged. He understandably felt like shiet for a bit. But he went to the doctor, they lasered it off with no pain. It's still contagious but at least there's no visible reminder. Now he has a LTR with a cool girl who he told about the wart beforehand. They've been together for almost 2 years now.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. didn't realise all this stuff before. i'm really considering to stop playin' around with random girls. that is so not worth it. i'll just have to wait and settle with one nice decent classy girl. but still, since you can't even tell if someone has this disease... it's always going to be a risk :(

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to this moment, I've been able to hvae sex with over 4-5 girls. I've said no to every one because I'm scared ****less of stuff liek this. I'm 15 btw. Anyways, I came to a conclusion a while ago that the only girls I'll fool around with will be ones that I'm SURE are clean (you can tell by their personality usually).

Body Rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
DJ Body Rider states, "Hey, do you want to be my girlfriend and steady sex partner?" "By the way, I have genital warts!!!"

Girl nods and says "Yes" and states, "Sure, if you don't mind that I have genital herpes!!"

(Both grab and embrace each other in their desperate attempt to be loved!!)
Have you always been a complete assh0le, or is this a recent development?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I'll fool around with will be ones that I'm SURE are clean (you can tell by their personality usually).
*bzzzzt* Wrong.

You can't tell by a girl's personality if she has an STD.

I know some of the sweetest girls who have herpes. I know some absolute trashy sluts who apparently have tested negative for everything.

Clean personality != No STDs

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all i'll say is good for you for telling your ex . that must have been reallyl difficult to do. i'm sure you expected such a response.

its hard to do the right thing and you did.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh fvck, i really don't want a STD :/. I know you all say its not that bad and stuff, but i feel it would just be another thing i would have to worry about which is not good. I have more important things like jobs and friends.:mad:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suddenly the idea of becoming a DJ and sleeping with lots of women has lost it's appeal.:(

I had a varucca on my foot once, and the doctor said at the time twelve inches was big ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Body Rider
Have you always been a complete assh0le, or is this a recent development?
Lighten up dude - my comment was in jest and it was a reply to your "Should I tell my next mate that I have warts".

No woman who you just met would even consider such an abrupt and blunt confession.

Humor is the only cure to an incurable situation!! You still have to live!!

Body Rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Lighten up dude - my comment was in jest and it was a reply to your "Should I tell my next mate that I have warts".

No woman who you just met would even consider such an abrupt and blunt confession.

Humor is the only cure to an incurable situation!! You still have to live!!
Your sense of humor is about as developed as my 4 year old nephews. But you had good intetions so I retract my earlier comment.

UPDATE****I almost hooked up with a girl I been flirting with for a while. She came to my house and we started fooling around. Things were getting pretty hot and it took all my willpower, but I just had to tell her the truth. I did and she politely excused herself and went home. I guess I better get used to this. :(

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things were getting pretty hot and it took all my willpower, but I just had to tell her the truth. I did and she politely excused herself and went home. I guess I better get used to this. :(
start dating just girls with hpv.

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chance:
looks like i'll have to be mr. detective when a girl gets naked infront of me and search her for some weird lookin' warts.

...you MIGHT not want to touch those if you find them.

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
And one more...

Originally posted by :
Anyways, I came to a conclusion a while ago that the only girls I'll fool around with will be ones that I'm SURE are clean (you can tell by their personality usually).
Did it ever occur to you that some girls developed their "STD Free" personalities after they found out that they contracted an STD?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Piece_Maker
Did it ever occur to you that some girls developed their "STD Free" personalities after they found out that they contracted an STD?
I would like someone to describe for me an "STD Free personality".

Anyone?

Body Rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
start dating just girls with hpv.
Why thank you penkitten. I think that will make an excellent ice-breaker!

"Excuse me, miss....I was wondering. Do you have genital warts? Cause that's a REAL big plus for me!"

Originally posted by penkitten
I would like someone to describe for me an "STD Free personality".

Anyone?
LOL!

My cousin used to sleep around alot without protection. When I asked him why, he said he could "tell" if a girl was "dirty". I made sure to point out to him that not everyone with AIDS would be walking down the street with a hacking cough, scratching their crotch, but he never listened. Wasn't until one of his girls caught syphilis that he started to wise up!

Word to the wise:

Get your women TESTED!!! Even if she seems sweet or tells you she is clean, don't believe the hype! If she puts up a fuss. tell her it's as much for her safety as it is yours...how can you respect each other if you cant respect yourselves??

UPDATE***I am seriously considering the simple joys of a monk lifestyle right about now.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why thank you penkitten. I think that will make an excellent ice-breaker!

"Excuse me, miss....I was wondering. Do you have genital warts? Cause that's a REAL big plus for me!"

LOL!.

positivesingles.com
mpwh.com
herpes.com
afterh.com
purpledoor.com
hchat.com
stdfriends.com

now go find you a chick with the same stuff as you!