Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Caught Genital Warts!

Body Rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little background info on me. I am 28 years old and have always used protected sex (condoms). I have not even had that many partners, so you can imagine my surprise when I got diagnosed with genital warts!

The doctor explained to me that condoms do NOT protect against this disease. Genital warts can be invisible to the naked eye and are highly contagious from skin to skin contact. This means you can have a condom on and still catch it! I got it under my pubes so for the longest time I didnt notice. Last week I cut my pubes and was HORRIFIED!

Please, please, PLEASE don't make the same mistake I did guys. Find yourself a good CLEAN women, get tested and forget about sleeping around. Believe me, you don't want this disease!

Sorry if this topic is depressing, but I had to warn you all!

Take Care and Be Safe,

BodyRider

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
wow, dude that really sucks. make sure to tell all your partners in the past to make sure that you didnt give it to them or if they gave it to you. and make sure to tell all of your future partners about it. One of my friends from HS got herpes because her bf at the time didnt tell her and gave it to her. So now she's screwed because of some jerk.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
This shyt is more common than you think.

I remember sitting in the doctor's office at my university and a girl was being examined by the doctor.

She was complaining of a cold sore in her mouth. The nurse took one look and said, "It's oral herpes and it's contagious". The girl looked devastated.

2 days later I saw her walking down the street with a guy holding hands and making out with him. Nasty.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm. Tasty.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a scary revelation... Try herpes or syphylis ;)

Last edited:

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, to all of you males and females please learn from others mistakes.

Body Rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
It saddens me to see how little this matters to you. I mean...genital warts stay with you for life. There is no cure

I feel like my life is ruined and wish someone would have given me this advice:

- Condoms do not make you STD-proof.

- Get tested.

- Get your partner tested.

- Be monogamous

Update: Posting my confession gave me a little confidence. I just called my ex and told her the deal. She totally freaked out (no surprise) and hung up the phone on me. I really feel like sh!t, guys

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, now im scared... i banged a slut 2 weeks ago.. i've been a little itchy around the area... what are the symptoms? you can only see it if you shave ur pubes??

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, fvckin hang in there. You dont need to tell everyone about it, they are not going to be happy about it. Just take meds to supress it and you wont even know its there, and its up to you if you want to tell future partners. Shiit happens to the best of us, and it is a very common disease. You will be ok, I know this is from someone who doesnt have it, but we all have our imperfections and this is just a minor set back.

Body Rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by saki
Dude, fvckin hang in there. You dont need to tell everyone about it, they are not going to be happy about it. Just take meds to supress it and you wont even know its there, and its up to you if you want to tell future partners. Shiit happens to the best of us, and it is a very common disease. You will be ok, I know this is from someone who doesnt have it, but we all have our imperfections and this is just a minor set back.
Do you think I should keep this a secret? Arent I endangering future partners?

I admit it does sound tempting to just "suppress" it as you say....this is so damn embarassing. I just dont know if its the right thing to do.

What do the rest of you think?

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Body Rider

I admit it does sound tempting to just "suppress" it as you say....this is so damn embarassing. I just dont know if its the right thing to do.

What do the rest of you think?
Look man, u would be doing the right thing by telling your future partners, but then again, they wont be any future partners if you tell them this shiit. Just think, if some chick told you she had it and you didnt would you sleep with her? I know I wouldnt unless she was the love of my life. Get the meds and then I dont think it is contagious.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to chill out. There are some STDs that I can imagine would be just about the end of the world... AIDS is one of them. HPV (Genital Warts) isn't.

Genital warts are exceedingly common. Depending on how bad you've got them, they can be ugly little things... I've seen some of the online medical pictures and those are probably some worst-case pictures, and they ain't pretty. But a doctor can remove them for you with drugs or quick outpatient surgery or freezing them off. They aren't life threatening. They supposedly aren't even painful. You could do worse.

Herpes is kind of the same thing. Lots of people have it -- a huge chunk of the population. Lots don't know they have it. Like with genital warts, herpes are with you for life, and it can be uncomfortable, but there is also suppression therapy and ways to keep it from happening too often. It is also not life-threatening. With proper precautions and full disclosure, you can still even lead a normal sex life.

I see so many people all over the place find out they have some easily cured STD or something like herpes or genital warts, and want to put a gun barrel in their mouths. But seriously... it's not the end of the world.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also... moved to Health & Fitness.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now you fellas are making me celibate by what i've just read. how am i ever going to have sex again? anyone could have this disease! infact, i have two girls on my back right now!

Body Rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Casanova,

Thank you very much for your input. You actually made me feel a lot better about my situation.

I am amazed at how common this disease is. Did you know that 80% of all sexually active women ages 18 to 24 have genital warts? I just wish they had gone over this in sex ed instead of me finding out the hard way.

I hope some of you will learn from my mistake and be extra careful!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You absolutely MUST tell future partners if you have any kind of STD. Not only is it a sh*tty thing to do to keep that quiet while you knowingly expose her to a disease, but it can be both a criminal and civil offense if anyone figures it out.

By the way... it doesn't have to be an end to your sex life if you have something like HPV or herpes. It complicates things, but you can work past it just like with anything.

Also, one of your exes gave you this. Probably the b*tch that hung up on you.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Casanova,

Thank you very much for your input. You actually made me feel a lot better about my situation.

I am amazed at how common this disease is. Did you know that 80% of all sexually active women ages 18 to 24 have genital warts? I just wish they had gone over this in sex ed instead of me finding out the hard way.

I hope some of you will learn from my mistake and be extra careful!
I'm not sure about those statistics. It's common, but I don't think it's that common. Also, there are about 30 different kinds of HPV, and only a couple of them cause the visible symptoms you describe. About 500,000 to 1,000,000 get tested positive for it each year.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm gettin' a little paranoid here. i sure as hell don't want this disease... looks like i'll have to be mr. detective when a girl gets naked infront of me and search her for some weird lookin' warts.

Reaction score
DJ Body Rider states, "Hey, do you want to be my girlfriend and steady sex partner?" "By the way, I have genital warts!!!"

Girl nods and says "Yes" and states, "Sure, if you don't mind that I have genital herpes!!"

(Both grab and embrace each other in their desperate attempt to be loved!!)