Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
hahahahaha

if you weren't so ****ing creepy i'd send you pictures that would shut you right up.

YOU'RE FAT

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is retarded. Please close.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is an idiot. She's probably fat, got dumped by her boyfriend or even if she is cute looking, she's a b1tch.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
CrunchyNut said:
I'm impatient? No, I made an assumption that, after you posted 3 replies, none of which addressed the issue which I brought up, you were not going to reply.

Still, you seem to have the whole street swearing lingo that looks really cool nailed to a T though, so good luck with that...

I agree, but she keeps suckering me into arguments because she is just that damn clever!
I SAID I WAS SORRY. I REALLY LIKED YOU CRUNCHY NUT. I DID. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALMOST AS GOOD AS LUKE. YOU SHOULD COME AND BE ON OUR TEAM. I'LL EVEN ****ING TEACH YOU HOW TO SWEAR GOOD IF YOU LIKE.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
CrunchyNut said:
Good point-and Wolf, you big writing is a pain in the arse and not clever at all...
see?? we make a great team!! good work comrade.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
using enlarged text makes you look really clever.
He's an idiot, it's true, and he spends about 70% of the time on my ignore list, but what is your purpose here? Isn't there something more valuable you could do with your very precious time?

Or is this just you attention wh0ring?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, though, that you and Luke are not on the same team at all. You have come on here and said that we are all creeps. Luke and I are arguing that it is only a few of us that are creeps-most are just looking for self improvement. We definately aren't on the same team, we just closer than you are with others.

You do bring up a good point though, which is that those who are on here simply to learn techniques and quick fixes are never going to get far-it may get them a distance, but they will never be happy with it as on the inside they still suck. That is why people like Luke Skywalker are still virgins-they cannot understand that to improve with women (and all other people) you have to improve yourself. If you are a loser, you will always be a loser, no matter how much technique you study.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
He's an idiot, it's true, and he spends about 70% of the time on my ignore list, but what is your purpose here? Isn't there something more valuable you could do with your very precious time?

My time's not precious, what on earth gave you that impression? My purpose here is to try and pick up some creepy guys. I like creepy guys.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol why are you guys getting your panties in a twist over what some average girl is saying? So she's creeped out...who gives a fvck. Most of the guys here I would consider creepers anyways, so I can definitely see why there is such angry replys, but honestly your going to let some random person off the internet get into your head.

Iamagirl is either a troll whos actually a dude, or a girl seeking self approval(she wants to put you down to boost her low self esteem and to somehow try to justify the fact that she is saying she is better then everyone here) or an attention wh*re(daddy didn't love her enough)

Honestly who gives a fvck what the girl thinks? Isn't that the point of this whole forum. "iamagirl" is fvcked up in more then one way herself which you can tell from the nature of her posts, and she's a snooty little ***** who I would never think about dating in the first place...if anything I would just use her as a meathole. So again I ask....why are you crying over the internet about some fake slvt, get yourself in check.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:

I enjoy arguments-if you need any more evidence of that, I am doing a philosophy degree!!! I could start an argument over the smallest thing, so when one comes along ready made I am very happy!

Plus I am horribly hungover and couldn't do a great deal productively at the moment.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
CrunchyNut said:
I enjoy arguments-if you need any more evidence of that, I am doing a philosophy degree!!! I could start an argument over the smallest thing, so when one comes along ready made I am very happy!

Plus I am horribly hungover and couldn't do a great deal productively at the moment.
I study philosophy too :)

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
it goes:
p.s.
p.p.s
p.p.p.s

you dumb ****.
Actually, there is only p.s. I learned that one a long ass time ago.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Big johnson, thats why she views this site as creepy, your using terms on her like she is another guy from the site. Attention *****?!?! Use something that she can understand. I'm sure she understands that but it is not considered normal in her lexicon.
no no, I came here through ED. calling me an attention ***** isn't going to creep me out.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Big johnson, thats why she views this site as creepy, your using terms on her like she is another guy from the site. Attention *****?!?! Use something that she can understand. I'm sure she understands that but it is not considered normal in her lexicon.
Please, suck her d ick more.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Nice Guy is Gone said:
Actually, there is only p.s. I learned that one a long ass time ago.
P.S. stands for postscript. P.P.S. therefore stands for post-postscript, and so on ad infinitum.

What sort of philosophy do you study?

I think that part of the problem is that we all define terms like "Don Juan" or "attention *****" differently. Therefore if you have the belief that "Don Juan" means "guy who will go after a girl at all costs", then of course you will have the impression that any guy on here is a creep. However, because I define "Don Juan" as something different, I obviously do not see every DJ as a creep.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
In no way am I supporting her Eminence. I'm just trying to get other guys here to try and argue with some sense. When has name calling one a war? Look at the cold war for example. If it was not for sensible talks between Regan and Gorbachev do you think the war would have ended. Probably not. If they just kept on making more weapons and talking sh*t nothing would have been solved. Talk like a sensible person to her. Maybe she will listen then.

are u seriously comparing the cold war to this thread? please don't ever do that again.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
In no way am I supporting her Eminence. I'm just trying to get other guys here to try and argue with some sense. When has name calling one a war? Look at the cold war for example. If it was not for sensible talks between Regan and Gorbachev do you think the war would have ended. Probably not. If they just kept on making more weapons and talking sh*t nothing would have been solved. Talk like a sensible person to her. Maybe she will listen then. iamagirl you are just as bad. You come in here knowing perfectly what you are doing. You knew you came in here to cause problems.
That's the thing though, it's a HE, and he's one of the regular troll off the forums...AND your all falling for it.

Please explain the process to me how some random just finds this forum without searching for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.