I am a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This so called "chick" is just messin with you guys. I don't know who you are or what you look like, miss "iamagirl," but I just want you to know that talk is cheap. I have an intuition that you don't get much guy attention. Yes, it's based on no solid empirical evidence because it is an intuition, but the fact of the matter is that you're going on a website with guys who are discussing getting women. If you had men in your life, I'd doubt you'd actually post on this forum. Stupid keyboard jockey.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
eminence said:
That's the thing though, it's a HE, and he's one of the regular troll off the forums...AND your all falling for it.

Please explain the process to me how some random just finds this forum without searching for it?
i came here from an ed article :)

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, she/he very possibly is a troll, but so what? It is an opportunity to put across our views in an eloquent way about what it is to be a DJ, and show that we are not all creeps.

Secondly, it is perfectly possible to find this forum without searching for it. I found out about it because a friend left it up on his computer. I saw it, had a look through a few posts, and signed up. Something like that could have happened, or she could simply have heard about it through male friends.

Maybe she got hit on by a creepy guy using techniques, didn't like it and searched for a PUA/DJ forum to let off steam.

I don't know how she found this, but it is certainly not irrefutable proof that she is a troll.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
My time's not precious, what on earth gave you that impression? My purpose here is to try and pick up some creepy guys. I like creepy guys.

You could find a lot denser population of creeps at any online matchmaking service then. Most of the folks here are just normal guys who have discovered that the feminist/media BS doesn't track with reality and want to know why that is and what women really want. Not what they SAY, but who they actually date and why.

The famous saying is that women go into the store with a list that says carrots, potatoes and so on but they come out with a cart full of coffee, cookies and chocolate.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
I HAVE A ****.

(true story)
By **** do you mean co** (male part) or cu** (female parts)?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obviously a guy. The only girls I know that say innit, are those fat <unts from the UK who think they're the sh!t. Or are you one of those girls?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
I HAVE A ****.

(true story)

OMG!! I'VE CLEANED APARTMENT AND TOOK A SHOWER, READIED UP TO GO FIND ME A B!TCH, AND GUESS WHAT, THIS RETARD IS STILL WASTING LIFE. WHAT A FAT PIG. FATTIE. YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND SAD.

IF YOU WERE A GUY, YOU'D BE LABELED PLAYA HATER.

BUT SINCE YOU'RE A GIRL, YOU'RE JUST FUGLY, FVCKING UGLY. I NEVER SAW YOUR PICTURE AND I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T POST IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE ASHAMED TO, BUT BASED ON YOUR ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY SO FAR YOU'RE VERY UNATTRACTIVE. LOW VALUE. A PIECE OF SH!T NOT WORTH TALKING TO. SERIOUSLY, IF I COME ACROSS AS BORING AND NARROW MINDED PERSON AS YOURSELF IN A BAR, I'D TURN AROUND AND WALK THE OTHER WAY..

CHEERS.

P.S. SOMEONE BAN THIS TROLL AND POST A SIGN AT SIGN UP, BEAUTIFUL SEXY MINDS ONLY!

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, no girl creates a name that says "I am a girl." lol. If it was a girl it would have been something stupid like princess. Obviously it's a dude, no girls talk like that unless...

it's a she/man. You know, one of the those burly things that are like 6'4, short hair, can't really tell the sex. needless to say very scary.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
Sandow said:
C'mon, no girl creates a name that says "I am a girl." lol. If it was a girl it would have been something stupid like princess. Obviously it's a dude, no girls talk like that unless...

it's a she/man. You know, one of the those burly things that are like 6'4, short hair, can't really tell the sex. needless to say very scary.
you have a lot to learn, youngling.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm can I ask you a question "Girl," What's the point of staying in a forum that you think is "Creepy?" I mean you would think that if something freaks you out that you would stop doing whatever it was IE: You and this forum but alas you stay and keep on arguing with everyone here without actually learning anything about this site but saying it's "Creepy ," I think the only reason your here for is Acceptance and Attention because that is all your doing ..your just shouting out nothing information nor anything usefull for anyone here your just like every other girl that we BED( yes the stuff here does work and we BED lots of wanna be tough girls like you) that thinks she is the queen of everything and what she say's goes. I feel sorry for you for taking the time to just be surfing the net probably on myspace lol and actually taking the time to make a username just to aruge..wow your pathetic. But enough of my rambling I hope you come to terms with whatever your trying to accomplish here and actually go out and have a life because all you are really doing is just make all the stereotypes we have about women true so good job with that....bye bye

PS: Please please tell your mommy to teach you how to cook ok so you can satisfy the guy that gives you the time of day a sandwich bye. What a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.