I am a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
And I find this forum disturbing. Hilarious, but disturbing.

I'll tell you all why you struggle to attract women. Because you're creeps. Using creepy 'techniques' to try and appear not creepy is creepy as ****. And stupid as ****.

p.s. try penis enlargement. it'll make you into real men.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
So how are we suppose to attract women, you stupid b*tch? I'll wait patiently for your bullsh*t responses.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea what that response was supposed to achieve. Try using more words next time.

edit: and calling me a stupid ***** isn't a good way to get anything out of me, regardless of what you've been told.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:

I'll tell you all why you struggle to attract women. Because you're creeps. Using creepy 'techniques' to try and appear not creepy is creepy as ****. And stupid as ****.

Whats so creepy about all this stuff? Its sh*t that happens everyday but no one is really aware of it. So...take two...

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at the posts of the best people around, such as Pook or Senor Fingers it is not about techniques. It is about who you are, self fulfillment and confidence. Sure some people use "techniques" like Gunwitch, but personally I do not believe that these work due to what they say, but due to what they make you do. Gunwitch makes you come across as a confident, sexy guy. It is nothing to do with saying certain things at a certain time.

I agree with you when you say that people who use techniques for techniques sake are nothing more than creeps. They are people without the self confidence or discipline to go out and meet women, and try to fall back on the "easy answer".

However, the majority of people on here will agree with me when I say that the right way to go about meeting women is to be happy with yourself; only then are you a Don Juan. Most posts and posters on here have the aim of helping people to improve. It is only a few who don't "get it" that are stuck with their "techniques".

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Whats so creepy about all this stuff? Its sh*t that happens everyday but no one is really aware of it. So...take two...
get your derren brown out, innit.

an example:

if you walk behind the same person all around a city without being aware of it, thats just chance. not creepy.

if you follow the same person all around a city, fully aware of what you're doing, that's called stalking and its creepy as ****.

the moral of the story is that knowing what you're doing can make a big difference to the creepiness of a situation. but thats irrelevent, because no-one here has a ****ing clue what they're doing.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
LJC said:
Get your stomach stapled. It might just help you become attractive.
hahahahaha

if you weren't so ****ing creepy i'd send you pictures that would shut you right up.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
get your derren brown out, innit.

an example:

if you walk behind the same person all around a city without being aware of it, thats just chance. not creepy.

if you follow the same person all around a city, fully aware of what you're doing, that's called stalking and its creepy as ****.

the moral of the story is that knowing what you're doing can make a big difference to the creepiness of a situation. but thats irrelevent, because no-one here has a ****ing clue what they're doing.
wanna suck my **** and make me a sandwich?

kthxbye

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, who cares? I have posted the only cogent argument against her (one that goes beyond "why dont you f*** off you f***ing c***" sort of thing) and she hasnt had the intelligence to respond to it. She also uses the word "innit", which makes anyone a tool in my book. All in all, she isnt really worth arguing with or slagging off.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
iamagirl said:

HOLLY SH!T! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE TO SPEND TIME TALKING TO BUNCH OF CREEPY GUYS ON THE INTERNET. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR REAL LIFE BABY? HOW COME YOU MISSING OUT?

MY REAL LIFE?

MY BOYFRIEND TOLD ME TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND DO SOMETHING CREEPY. HAHAHA, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! AND YOU DONT! IF YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL YOU'D HAVE ONE AND BE TOO BUSY TO CHAT TO BUNCH OF CREEPY GUYS ON THE INTERNET. HAHAHA. I AM LMAO. :crackup:

YOU'RE PROBABLY TOO BIG TO GO OUT AND GET APPROACHED BY A GUY. HAHAHA. UNLESS HE'S A COWBOY AND MISTAKES YOU FOR ONE OF HIS COWS. HAHAHA, I AM LMAO. :crackup:

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
CrunchyNut said:
In the end, who cares? I have posted the only cogent argument against her (one that goes beyond "why dont you f*** off you f***ing c***" sort of thing) and she hasnt had the intelligence to respond to it. She also uses the word "innit", which makes anyone a tool in my book. All in all, she isnt really worth arguing with or slagging off.
awww come on. be my friend, please? i'm bringing innit back, innit. i'm sad now. i was just writing you a reply commending your superior use of the english language. you ****ing impatient ****.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am a girl i am a girl i am a girl i am a girl i am a girl, no seriously i am a girl, I swear to fvcking christ i am a girl
I kinda doubt that . . .

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
HOLLY SH!T! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE TO SPEND TIME TALKING TO BUNCH OF CREEPY GUYS ON THE INTERNET. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR REAL LIFE BABY? HOW COME YOU MISSING OUT?

MY REAL LIFE?

MY BOYFRIEND TOLD ME TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND DO SOMETHING CREEPY. HAHAHA, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! AND YOU DONT! IF YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL YOU'D HAVE ONE AND BE TOO BUSY TO CHAT TO BUNCH OF CREEPY GUYS ON THE INTERNET. HAHAHA. I AM LMAO. :crackup:

YOU'RE PROBABLY TOO BIG TO GO OUT AND GET APPROACHED BY A GUY. HAHAHA. UNLESS HE'S A COWBOY AND MISTAKES YOU FOR ONE OF HIS COWS. HAHAHA, I AM LMAO. :crackup:
using enlarged text makes you look really clever. you do what your boyfriend tells you? why does he tell you to do creepy stuff? surely you're just reinforcing my statement that this whole forum is creepy?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
awww come on. be my friend, please? i'm bringing innit back, innit. i'm sad now. i was just writing you a reply commending your superior use of the english language. you ****ing impatient ****.
I'm impatient? No, I made an assumption that, after you posted 3 replies, none of which addressed the issue which I brought up, you were not going to reply.

Still, you seem to have the whole street swearing lingo that looks really cool nailed to a T though, so good luck with that...

Luke!! said:
You guys are letting this person come in, nobody we know and stir the pot. Why are you listening to her. If something works for you use it. Her getting the creepy bit I understand. There are guys posting stuff all about what happend with this chick this one day to the last detail. Obviously that would be found as creepy. Everybody looks at stuff with the worst possible view. This is why guys on here ask for support, even if they know they have the girl. Same with Iamagirl. She looks at this website and sees the worst and thats what she takes it for. Let her have her say and we will have our say, things will still be the same after you call her a b*tch and she calls you creepy, it still all stands the same.
I agree, but she keeps suckering me into arguments because she is just that damn clever!

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
using enlarged text makes you look really clever. you do what your boyfriend tells you? why does he tell you to do creepy stuff? surely you're just reinforcing my statement that this whole forum is creepy?

AWWWWWWWW. YOU'RE SO SERIOUS! SH!T!! I AM NOT HAVING FUN ANYMORE. YOU ARE NOT FUN. IF YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL YOU'D BE FUN, BUT YOU ARE NOT. YOU'RE NOT FUN. I'LL LET YOU SPEND YOUR EVENING HERE AND GET DESTROYED BY BUNCH OF CREEPY GUYS. ME? I GOTTA GO DO SOMETHING.

P.S. NOT ON THE INTERNET!

P.S.S. YOU FAT UGLY PIGGY WITH NO LIFE. BORRING AND SAD, AND YOU SOUND RETARDED. I AM NOT LMAO ANYMORE, YOU RUINED THE FUN. YOU'RE TOO SERIOUS, FAT UGLY NERD. :down:

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
You continue on about the creepiness of the website. I'm sure in some aspect in your life we could consider creepy. We can't do this sadly because we are not going to delve into your life just to figure this out. This is our version of Cosmo. It teaches us how to get girls, just like your Cosmo teaches you how to get guys. Should we call Cosmo creepy for telling you these techniques on how to get certain males. No, we don't.
I like you Luke!! you're almost not creepy, except you're here. but no matter.

I don't read cosmo. I find it creepy as **** too. but that would have been a good point if I did.

iamagirl

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:

AWWWWWWWW. YOU'RE SO SERIOUS! SH!T!! I AM NOT HAVING FUN ANYMORE. YOU ARE NOT FUN. IF YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL YOU'D BE FUN, BUT YOU ARE NOT. YOU'RE NOT FUN. I'LL LET YOU SPEND YOUR EVENING HERE AND GET DESTROYED BY BUNCH OF CREEPY GUYS. ME? I GOTTA GO DO SOMETHING.

P.S. NOT ON THE INTERNET!

P.S.S. YOU FAT UGLY PIGGY WITH NO LIFE. BORRING AND SAD, AND YOU SOUND RETARDED. I AM NOT LMAO ANYMORE, YOU RUINED THE FUN. YOU'RE TOO SERIOUS, FAT UGLY NERD. :down:

it goes:
p.s.
p.p.s
p.p.p.s

you dumb ****.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
iamagirl said:
it goes:
p.s.
p.p.s
p.p.p.s

you dumb ****.
Good point-and Wolf, you big writing is a pain in the arse and not clever at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.