Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to make normal men approach me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IVE-

Don't post any pics here. You are just asking for problems. When a woman comes to this forum asking for advice guys come out of the woodwork with "expertise".

In reality, it doesn't make any difference what WE think of your looks. You cant change them for the most part.

The tips Darth gave you are good, and practical. Be fit, be pleasant, go to places where "normal" guys would go. Gyms, nice bars or lounges (dont go alone), sports groups, etc. Also If you are a decent looking girl, get on an online dating site and you'll have more messages than you know what to do with. Most will be schlubs (lame guys), but you should get a few decent successful men interested.

B

BeDJ

OP,

You sound like an rAFC to me, if you're waiting for HD's to approach you, it's not going to happen. Your typical HD6+ has options and female orbiters. Day game will help with your approach anxiety. You'll get rejected about 90% of the time, but it's much better than regret. You can try online dating to gain confidence, use Naughty Ninja's spamming technique.

Spin plates.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry in the year 2013 I dont believe that a woman which is not physically repulsive doesnt have guys approaching her.

Its either a look problem or terrible vibes you give, even if you are annoying and obnoxious you still have guys going after you, as long of course that by guys you dont consider only top models while not even acknowledging everyday normal guys.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive. Instead of always expecting the man to approach you, try initiating a conversation first. You don't have to walk up and ask for a date. Either maneuver yourself near where he is and then innocently strike up a conversation or simply say "Hi. How are you?".

You begin by sounding like you want to be proactive but your question sounds too passive. I've had women do this before and it's perfectly normal. I would be out having fun and some attractive woman would start a conversation with me. Maybe we were sitting next to each other at a bar or she walked to where I was to order a drink and it just seems more natural then.

Then we would have a nice conversation and things would move forward from there. You'll increase your chances if you at least take some intiative. Notice, I didn't say to come on strong and ask a guy out the moment you walk up to him. But make it easy for the man you're interested in to catch you. This is PROACTIVE. Not passively sitting there like a lump just praying he will come talk to you.

You can thank me later. Good luck!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She put a pic up last night, then took it down. She's not bad looking at all. If I had to criticize, I'd say she's not very "made up" looking in that pic. Women like the low/no makeup look a lot more than men. We are easier to fool :)

To the OP, you could try visiting your most upscale store selling cosmetics and take a good look at the women working behind the counter. You might think that look is shallow, but so are men! (and to be fair, so are people in general) Beauty and sexiness are not the same thing. A woman who obviously puts a lot of effort into her appearance is showing her receptiveness to men. If you don't look like you're trying, then my first impression as a man is that you don't care what I think, and that keeps me from approaching you.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
take a FEMALE friend, or risk SERIOUS problems, and go to a martial arts training hall. You need not take any classes, altho doing so will probably let you hook up with a higher class of man. Some of those guys are brutes, some are wimps, but trying to improve, some are pretty decent guys. You have to be careful, observant, patient.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Sorry in the year 2013 I dont believe that a woman which is not physically repulsive doesnt have guys approaching her.

Its either a look problem or terrible vibes you give, even if you are annoying and obnoxious you still have guys going after you, as long of course that by guys you dont consider only top models while not even acknowledging everyday normal guys.

I'm gonna have to agree with Strelok on this one.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
take a FEMALE friend, or risk SERIOUS problems, and go to a martial arts training hall. You need not take any classes, altho doing so will probably let you hook up with a higher class of man. Some of those guys are brutes, some are wimps, but trying to improve, some are pretty decent guys. You have to be careful, observant, patient.

Something tells me this guy does martial arts...:box:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Mostly male friends"

Huge RED flag.

OP, why, in your opinion, do you have mostly male friends? This, I am certain is another symptom of whatever your real issue is.

You are obviously telegraphing something to men subconsciously.

Thinking quickly and going with your FIRST answer, what is the biggest reason a man might not want to approach you? Don't over-think it. What's your first impression of why a man not want to approach?

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
IVE-

The tips Darth gave you are good, and practical. Be fit, be pleasant, go to places where "normal" guys would go. Gyms, nice bars or lounges (dont go alone), sports groups, etc. Also If you are a decent looking girl, get on an online dating site and you'll have more messages than you know what to do with. Most will be schlubs (lame guys), but you should get a few decent successful men interested.
yes i like these tips very much, as i think social life, or rather lack of it is at least partially the problem.

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
OP,

You sound like an rAFC to me, if you're waiting for HD's to approach you, it's not going to happen. Your typical HD6+ has options and female orbiters. Day game will help with your approach anxiety. You'll get rejected about 90% of the time, but it's much better than regret. You can try online dating to gain confidence, use Naughty Ninja's spamming technique.

Spin plates.
ahhahahaha no clue what this message means, but definitely the Naughty Ninja spamming technique sounds like a fun thing. Unfortunately online dating is the one thing I am not so keen on trying, as I totally cannot attracted to someone online. thanx

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:

oh i believe it beucase i seee it everyday and this thread really puts in perspective the real problem of the AFC from a reverse standpoint

AFCs have a deapth perception problem. they want the women they want to like them to like them and think that them being loving and caring should be enough to secure that and when it's not they ***** and whine about it.

here is a cute woman who beucase guys are too busy pining over girls they don't qualify for, are looking over the ones they can have. i see the **** all the time with my wife's friends.

guys are really just as bad as girls are in this regard if you want me to be honest.

to the OP i will give you some pratical advice. find a niche. i'm a huge horse racing fan. my life revolves aorund horse racing. therefore girls who are into horse racing get moved up on my list. i've dated better lookign women than my wife (but she is pretty ****ing hot) but she's hot plus she is a horse gal. i've dated some pretty avg looking girls who were just into what i am into beucse we clicked.

so my advice would be stop being generic. find a niche and throw yourself into it.

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:

Spasibo ogromnoe za konstruktivnyi sovet :) In the real life there are plenty of completely normal, healthy women even in their 20ties who are lonely, dont have partners and dont get male attention. Trust me. not all women go to bars/clubs, or even to the mall, some are more introverted/shy etc (something that im not thank God).
p.s. i do get approached when i am in my homeland - i just dont get approached in the country i reside in.

Bible-belt, i totally agree with ur comment, i guess i do not wear make up or wear very little in my everyday life but this ill change easily. It is true that women like my look more than men :D i get many compliments from women. too bad am not a lesbian

Last edited:

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
Ive. Instead of always expecting the man to approach you, try initiating a conversation first. You don't have to walk up and ask for a date. Either maneuver yourself near where he is and then innocently strike up a conversation or simply say "Hi. How are you?".

You begin by sounding like you want to be proactive but your question sounds too passive. I've had women do this before and it's perfectly normal. I would be out having fun and some attractive woman would start a conversation with me. Maybe we were sitting next to each other at a bar or she walked to where I was to order a drink and it just seems more natural then.

Then we would have a nice conversation and things would move forward from there. You'll increase your chances if you at least take some intiative. Notice, I didn't say to come on strong and ask a guy out the moment you walk up to him. But make it easy for the man you're interested in to catch you. This is PROACTIVE. Not passively sitting there like a lump just praying he will come talk to you.

You can thank me later. Good luck!
i like this advice most of all - i really am quite passive and do send some signals, but in my own "culture", and due to cultural differences probably miss on a lot of social cues that the guys are giving me. To be honest i do have nice conversations with strangers - i work at a university and strike up random conversations everyday during my smoke breaks with random fellow smokers (yes i do smoke:( ), they can be long and exciting, interesting for both parties (the other person is animated and actively telling me their views and opinions) however nothing follows. But i guess i should try it somewhere, where people are more inclined in "hooking up".

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I'm gonna have to agree with Strelok on this one.
you do realize that the 6 billion human population inhabiting the earth is not just hot babes in clubs, right ? :)

Thanks everyone for their time, help and comments. Ill incorporate as much as i can and will write back if/when there is progress :)

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the stereotypical EE stone face, lose it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're having a lot of conversations with men that never go anywhere, maybe you should try being a little more flirty. Touch them on the arm, laugh at their jokes, the usual stuff, that can be very powerful for a woman.

Here are my thoughts on hair that have just popped into my head for whatever reason (based on what I like - I didn't see your picture):

If you're blonde, lighten it. Not to a platinum blonde (ick), but to a nice glowing golden yellow. Lighter shades make you look younger IMO.

If it's short, grow it down to about the middle of your back or longer. That's sexy. Some women look sexy with short hair, but those are usually girls who are exceptionally good looking to begin with.

If you're a brunette, consider putting some highlights in it, like lighter "stripes"

If it's curly, straighten it once in awhile (and vice versa). The guys around you should notice the change and maybe comment on it, or it will at least bring it to their attention.

If you have red hair, you probably already have men hitting on you. You could get more attention by dying your hair red. But by red I mean red, not auburn or burgundy.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a good amount of experience with eastern european women.

I have to say that they are aloof, stuck up, and have a hard exterior that they want to see if a guy can 'crack.'

Im not saying you are like this, but from the many EE women I have spoken to, I would have to agree with another post, that they do have a harsh attitude. And they don't even seem to notice it themselves. I mean, most of the other women around them are like it, therefore so are they.

You havent really passed muster on this forum. Unless you are willing to post your pic, or rate yourself according to the 5/10 and 10/10 pic links above - then most guys here couldnt care less.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
"Mostly male friends"

Huge RED flag.
My money's on faggot troll. Too conveniently Rooshy-bait after the recent NN exposé.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
oh i believe it beucase i seee it everyday and this thread really puts in perspective the real problem of the AFC from a reverse standpoint

AFCs have a deapth perception problem. they want the women they want to like them to like them and think that them being loving and caring should be enough to secure that and when it's not they ***** and whine about it.

here is a cute woman who beucase guys are too busy pining over girls they don't qualify for, are looking over the ones they can have. i see the **** all the time with my wife's friends.

guys are really just as bad as girls are in this regard if you want me to be honest.

to the OP i will give you some pratical advice. find a niche. i'm a huge horse racing fan. my life revolves aorund horse racing. therefore girls who are into horse racing get moved up on my list. i've dated better lookign women than my wife (but she is pretty ****ing hot) but she's hot plus she is a horse gal. i've dated some pretty avg looking girls who were just into what i am into beucse we clicked.

so my advice would be stop being generic. find a niche and throw yourself into it.
No man I still dont buy it, any girl which is not goodlooking,not average but at least not ugly is playing easy nowadays, it takes her only to go in any club, bar or even attend any class or school where there are guys, she doesnt have to do anything...guys will do everything for her even if she is boring or annoying.

If she cant get any means that she is too ugly, doesnt have men around(which is not the case since she has male friends according to her) or she simply dont consider "men" everyday normal guy who speaks to her or try to know her.

All the girls saying that "guys" dont like them are most of the times <6 who expect 8+ guys to hit on them and "other guys" dont count....you know like when women dont consider guys banged at summer for the total count, they simply dont make them count.

I say again, any girls which is not totally ugly, no matter how stupid or boring she is cant still get attention from guys, up two leagues above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.