how to make normal men approach me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now the male shaming starts.

She sure sticks to the script.

OK, guys, now your role is to start turning against each other, and I see that is happening already. Perfect.

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
facepalm

Atom, ure a moderator, right, can you lock the thread or smth please i doubt there is anything more of substance to add.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
this thread is why i don't take 95% of the people on this forum very seriously

the OP is probably the most well adjusted female (outside of penkitten of course) i've ever seen on this forum.

you have guys who believe if a woman doesn't have 10 oribetrs than she is seriously either ugly or lying and that's bull****. women have dating problems just like men do. even cute ones.

most guys here have stopped trying to game women and just resent them now for "Having it easy" and when they don't "have it ewasy" they assume it's beucase they suck.

do your thang OP
Uh-oh.. here comes captain save-a-hoe to swing in on a chandelier and "wisk away" the OP from all the "mean, bitter, hurtful, insensitve men". :crackup:

Captain save-a-hoe says: "Don't listen to those men, they are mean and probably don't get laid. I understand you. I will protect you. Look at me different. Maybe one day off the Internet you and me will meet. You will remember my kindness and f*ck me" (because this is really the only reason men stick up for women. Even if they don't realize it) Even if its over the Internet.. in the back of his mind he is thinking.. "Maybe she will send me a private message and thank me for having her back. Then we'll start talking and... who knows... maybe we'll hit it off and get to meet. Then I will f*ck her" :D

And now the male shaming starts.

She sure sticks to the script.

OK, guys, now your role is to start turning against each other, and I see that is happening already. Perfect.
EXACTLY :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.