Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot married babe, would you do it?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
What is morality? Just that. Some rule somebody came up with that benefits themselves.

Do not tell me that you can derive a morality from God. The creator of this world is responsible for and allows all the events therein to occur.

this is what it comes down to. if you don't believe that life is more than our mere physical existence then morality is not of much use. you might as well eat, drink and be merry until the lights go out.

however, if you believe there is more to life than mere physical existence, if you believe there is a metaphysical / spirtual element to life, then morality becomes of the utmost importance - it becomes the defining factor in one's life.

there is no question that we are living in a secular world where morality is a face most people put on, empty words, to cover up their immoral ways.

and the only reason they put on that face is there are enough people who believe life is about more than merely the physical and who value morality. they simply want to fit in with this crowd as needed, so they fake being moral. and because they were raised to appear like a good girl or good boy - they dont want people knowing who they really are.

at the end of the day, morality is really a spiritual issue. do unto others as you would have them do unto is the core of morality, and it is founded in religiosity.

as for deriving a morality from God, people can say what they want, but if you take the bible as the word of God, God was pretty clear on what was moral and what was immoral. not looking to start a God debate, just saying that the 10 commandments are pretty clear on the rules of the game.

and this is why there is no right or wrong in all of this. if you are spiritual and live your life as such, then it would be wrong to sleep with another man's woman. if you are an atheist or don't believe in a moral creator, then you should live life taking advantage of every opportunity life gives you - its dog eat dog and each is responsible for fending for themselves.

if you can rob an old lady of her life savings, why not? in a dog eat dog world her problems are not your problems. empathy is a weakness.

personally im a spiritual person and see part of my responsibility on this planet as making the world a better place to the extent I am able to. so i conduct myself as such. definitely not the easier of the two paths, especially when most people have long discasrded spirituality and the accompanying commitment to morality.

should be interesting to hear what VU has to say if he chimes in on this thread. he'll have some good insights.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
this wouldn't be a problem if you were spinning plates nad getting your daily ration of p*ssy.
Well, you may be right on some level there. I do not have enough plates spinning at the moment (I'm working on changing this), due to work, however I never really considered this situation a 'problem', I was just faced with a decision that was tough to make. Made the decision...done deal. Life is good.

I've been thinking about a previous poster mentioning absolutes, and how people cling to them because they do not have the inner strength.

The more I think about it, the more I disagree. It takes strength of character to have absolutes, and to stand by them.

By not having absolutes, say the absolute 'sleeping with a married woman is immoral and wrong'. By not making that an absolute, it gives us the opportunity to bend our morality to fit our situation.

We can then justify our actions afterwards. Backwards rationalization. We can say, well in this case THIS married woman falls into the 'grey area' of my morality, therefore it's OK with me to go forward.

Jophil had a great post. As men, I think we ought to lead by example.

I'll tell you this, if a woman cheats on me, she's gone. Deal breaker. I can honestly say that because of this, I will not cheat. I have never cheated in a relationship actually. I will hold myself to the same standards that I want in a girlfriend/wife.

There's nothing wrong with holding yourself to the same high standards we look for in women. Having that strength is what being a man is about, IMO.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I'll tell you this, if a woman cheats on me, she's gone. Deal breaker. I can honestly say that because of this, I will not cheat. I have never cheated in a relationship actually. I will hold myself to the same standards that I want in a girlfriend/wife.

Having that strength is what being a man is about, IMO.
i agree with you. thats my view on life. but id say at least 60% of the population doesn't adhere to these kinds of things (its probably more like 85%). most people if they are hungry will eat another man's dinner, its just how it goes.

which is why i get such a HUGE laugh out of guys who say men rule and women are all manipulative b*tches. at least 50% of the men out there are utter dogs who will f*ck another man's wife, eat the food in his refridgerator, take a dump in his toilet, take a shower in his shower, and then leave.

and these are the same guys who get all upset if a woman doesn't call them back and they are on here going "women suck. what a b*tch. what kind of person does that?"

haha. too funny.

oh and on a very pratical note, i'm against cheating because its not just about infidelity. you are putting the other persons life at risk. woman cheats on her husband, catches HIV, then gives it to him and her cheating basically just killed him.

some poeple will scoff at that and say 'oh come on, as if. dont be so melodramatic.' but there PLENTY of examples out there of exactly this kind of thing happening.

hey, people dont get HIV willingly - they almost always unknowingly give it to someone else.

anyway, that IS the ugly reality that unfolds sometimes.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
personally im a spiritual person and see part of my responsibility on this planet as making the world a better place to the extent I am able to. so i conduct myself as such. definitely not the easier of the two paths, especially when most people have long discasrded spirituality and the accompanying commitment to morality.
What made you come to that belief?

joekerr31 said:
should be interesting to hear what VU has to say if he chimes in on this thread. he'll have some good insights.
Oh, I know. I know he is from the school of thought I was raised with, but I cannot understand how one can come to that conclusion logically. It's all based on faith... Faith which can even contradict all logic... but of course, the age old faith issue.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

There's nothing wrong with holding yourself to the same high standards we look for in women. Having that strength is what being a man is about, IMO.
You reap what you sow. You mingle with those who share your sense of morality. This is where the logic behind Karma lies.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
What made you come to that belief?

Oh, I know. I know he is from the school of thought I was raised with, but I cannot understand how one can come to that conclusion logically. It's all based on faith... Faith which can even contradict all logic... but of course, the age old faith issue.
i won't get in to this here, simply because it will end up hijacking the thread. but i do have my reasons for believing. and trust me, i was NOT raised to be spiritual. im a cynic at heart. and i'm very objective and rational about the world i live in - you'll rarely catching me giving anything but cold hard advice to guys on here.

i will say though, just as an interesting point to the topic, that some of the most intelligent and critical thinkers in the world came to believe in a creator. these are brainiacs who devoted years to the issue, they are not the mindless sheep who simply follow blindly what they are told by the church.

and they didn't just pursue one religion, they looked at them all. their believe did not come out of blind faith, but rather they came to believe through a long process of studying life.

so while i do respect the atheist view, i've never accepted the arguement (not that you are making it here) that people believe in a creator out of social conditioning or because they just 'need' to believe. while that is true for the vast amount of people, there are guys that dwarf the likes of us in terms of their intellectual capacity, and the fact that they, after critical analysis came to believe should at the very least tell us that there is more to the theism versus atheism debate than first meets the eye. :)

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
You reap what you sow. You mingle with those who share your sense of morality. This is where the logic behind Karma lies.
That's the thing though, our own sense of morality has to be our own gift to ourselves. It's not going to pay you back rewards for Karma.

I've had women do some sh!tty things to me in the past, as we all have. Stuff that my 'higher standard' so to speak, would not allow myself to be lowered to that level.

So, am I supposed to believe Karma is going to look out for me? I don't think so actually, because just as life is tough, relationships with women are tough and there are no set rules of behaviour. There are no rewards for good behavior, so to speak.

That's just life. It's all about making decisions for yourself really, decisions that you personally hold true, so that when you lay your head down at the end of the day and go to sleep, you sleep easy with a clear conscious.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't deny that I have been with married women in my past. And it have been under different circunstances.

That being said, I believe he did the right thing. Just because a woman is "hot" that does not give her a sure shot at me. We have to have the ability to say "No". Once you lose that ability, you stop being a DJ, because you lose control of your life.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
You mean in practice right.... not by admission?

In other words, many of you (jumping on str8up), or have previously implied you're faithful in your marriage, are full of sh*t.

No offense intended of course. Just calling many folks out on their BS.
I an not "implying" that I have been "faithful in marriage" , I and flatout telling you. I have been married twice Anazon, and I never cheated - not even close !
I have had numerous LTRs also and I never cheated (thought about it,flirted and so on, but never acted )
So who are you calling "full of sh*t " ? You are out of line.

Maybe you have some guilt there somewheres ????

Reaction score
JoeKerr, if you make comments about morality or spirituality then you just insulted the majority of men on here...you are now their enemies.

Not only have I denied married hors but also have denied non married hors.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This might sound patronizing but this woman did say she was going to cook dinner. Now granted, she did say her husband was gone and we all know what she was insinuating but she never said anything about having sex. Would it have been so wrong whatever your beliefs were to have engaged this woman further?

C'mon you know you wanted to fvck her. And I won't get into again about the points that she came on to you first and if not you she probably would've done it with some other guy, and that for all we know her husband does this kind of stuff too,etc. I just think people like Str8up were being honest and real, unlike some.

With the other posters, it's kind of like a guy will post about a girl and they'll say she's ugly and worthless even when that's clearly not the case. Or a guy will post about his relationship and posters will say, "Next her!". You know what I'm saying..

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma is simply cause and effect.

- You sleep with a willing married woman - you give her power to burn you as she did her husband.

- You rob a bank - you carry that conscience with you, naturally alienating yourself from those and the benefits of those who would not do such a thing. (Why? Because humans need validation and only surround themselves with those who validate their own lifestyle)

- You have no sexual self-control - you get more excited at opportunities with other girls who share your limited boundaries, yet you must face the flip side of the coin.

- You build a community that helps others in need - you reap the benefits of interacting with like-minded people who will help yourself when you are in need.

- You set high standards for yourself in a marriage and wait a long time to find the right partner - you attract another who is also hesitant on being married quickly due to her own high standards and must deal with non-committal persona as well.

- You bring energy and happiness to somebody - they reflect it themselves.

The reverse is true for situations as well.

Etc...

If a girl cheated on you, there is a cause, and that could be many things including:

Wanting to take advantage of something too good to be true.
Having a similar free-boundaries sexual mindset.
Cheating on her yourself in differing ways and not satisfying her.

Too many reasons to list really...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
...- You sleep with a willing married woman - you give her power to burn you as she did her husband...
I'm still amazed whenever guys believe that they give away their power when the sleep with a woman, as if sleeping with her automatically means that you're in a relationship with her. Sleeping with a woman doesn't do that, being a AFC does.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I'm still amazed whenever guys believe that they give away their power when the sleep with a woman, as if sleeping with her automatically means that you're in a relationship with her. Sleeping with a woman doesn't do that, being a AFC does.
The key word there was willing. I should have used the word willingly manipulative. If she feels it's ok to do it to one guy, she will have no problems doing it to another even if he's a DJ (the same principle applies, which is "willingly manipulative": anything that benefits as long as she doesn't get caught... she doesn't want to lose a DJ). It does hold water.

There are some women who wouldn't dream of cheating on a man no matter how AFC. That is their "morality." Does this mean you'll be happy or that they're a quality woman? No, you could be bored silly.

I'm not endorsing any options. You can't have everything in life. I'm just saying for every action there is a reaction. For every conscience choice you make, you alter your associations or reality.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
The key word there was willing. I should have used the word willingly manipulative. If she feels it's ok to do it to one guy, she will have no problems doing it to another even if he's a DJ (the same principle applies, which is "willingly manipulative": anything that benefits as long as she doesn't get caught... she doesn't want to lose a DJ). It does hold water....
Why would a DJ care what she does with other guy's willingly or not? SHE'S MARRIED! She's already doing some other guy (her husband maybe), so why worry about her fidelity? What is to be gained from worrying about it? SHE'S MARRIED!

Again it amazes me when guys feel that because they sleep with a woman, there is some automatic claim on her. If that's the case, guy's shouldn't become intimate with a woman until after they're married and that still doesn't guarantee anything.

blueguy said:
I'm not endorsing any options. You can't have everything in life. I'm just saying for every action there is a reaction. For every conscience choice you make, you alter your associations or reality.
No matter if this is true or not, many guys use this as an excuse to not do many things in life.

Call it causality, call it karma; we are a product of our choices and there are a lot of people who limit their experiences because of fear of the products of causality. You can easily pick out these people, they call the products "consequences," with the overtone of doom and gloom.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a DJ care what she does with other guy's willingly or not? SHE'S MARRIED! She's already doing some other guy (her husband maybe), so why worry about her fidelity? What is to be gained from worrying about it? SHE'S MARRIED!

Again it amazes me when guys feel that because they sleep with a woman, there is some automatic claim on her. If that's the case, guy's shouldn't become intimate with a woman until after they're married and that still doesn't guarantee anything.
I am talking of men who want a relationship. I am not talking about this situation.

If a man opens himself to that ground, he becomes attracted to women who are of that same ground. If he wants the relationship and stays open to that ground he prior opened, then how and why can he expect his wife to remain faithful?

It amazes me too Francisco.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter if this is true or not, many guys use this as an excuse to not do many things in life.

Call it causality, call it karma; we are a product of our choices and there are a lot of people who limit their experiences because of fear of the products of causality. You can easily pick out these people, they call the products "consequences," with the overtone of doom and gloom.
Why? There is gloom and doom with every choice you make in life. Why would guys use that as an excuse to not do many things?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
Why? There is gloom and doom with every choice you make in life. ...
I'm glad that I don't have your life.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
I am talking of men who want a relationship. I am not talking about this situation.
What man would want to have a relationship with a married woman??? One who is ignoring reality. This is what's worse that going after a married woman, wanting to have a relationship with one.
blueguy said:
If a man opens himself to that ground, he becomes attracted to women who are of that same ground. If he wants the relationship and stays open to that ground he prior opened, then how and why can he expect his wife to remain faithful?
So now you've got the guy married to a woman who isn't divorced or may never be.

Yes, it's truly amazing.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being cheated on tears you apart, I have done it and had it done to me, it is very painful if you have deep feelings for the person, so I would never cheat again, no matter how hot she was or if it was just lust.