Hot married babe, would you do it?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorta kicking myself for this one...

I was loading groceries into my car earlier today. I noticed a HB start loading groceries into the car next to her, glanced over and though to myself that she was pretty hot.

Well, she looked at me and said "wow, it's a hot day today" So, I started chatting her up. During the conversation I noticed that she had a wedding ring on. It sucks when you reach an age where you start looking for wedding rings.

I must say we had a good connection...and she was pretty d@mn hot.

At the end of the convo, I introduced myself. She then said (with a big flirty smile), "my husband's out of town for a couple of days, would you like to come over? I'll cook you dinner.":eek:

No Joke...she's married, and was very blunt about it. It's rare, for me at least, to meet a woman who was this straightforward...and, to add to it, married.

I ended up telling her that I was flattered, but had a girlfriend (not true).

Anyway, I'm kicking myself for passing this up, however I just couldn't bring myself to accept her offer.

Any thoughts? Would you guys have jumped on this?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

I was loading groceries into my car earlier today. I noticed a HB start loading groceries into the car next to her, glanced over and though to myself that she was pretty hot.

Well, she looked at me and said "wow, it's a hot day today" So, I started chatting her up. During the conversation I noticed that she had a wedding ring on. It sucks when you reach an age where you start looking for wedding rings.

At the end of the convo, I introduced myself. She then said (with a big flirty smile), "my husband's out of town for a couple of days, would you like to come over? I'll cook you dinner.":eek:

No Joke...she's married, and was very blunt about it. It's rare, for me at least, to meet a woman who was this straightforward...and, to add to it, married.

Anyway, I'm kicking myself for passing this up, however I just couldn't bring myself to accept her offer.

I know in a LUSTFUL WAY you are regretting it, but you made the right move. Just think of KARMA, if you would of done it KARMA would of gotten you back somehow.

I had a chance to hook up with a HOT MOM when I was 25 and she was in her 30's and I DID NOT DO IT!!!

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course some of the people here would've jumped on the opportunity, but who cares? Your belief system wouldn't allow you to do it and there's nothing wrong with that

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Mr.Positive said:

You did the right thing man. If he finds out, it's likely it will disturb him possibly to a great depth. And last thing I would wanna do is create havoc in some dudes life by f*cking his wife.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well to play devil's advocate, she did offer it to you. She did talk to you first. It not like you knew she was married and went after her despite of that. So if not with you she'll probably do it with some other guy. She must not be that faithful to her husband and who knows maybe he cheats on her. If she was hot this would be tempting. Maybe you could've went over there and played it along without intending to go all the way. But we know how temptaion works.

I'm not saying you didn't do the right thing, just playing devil's advocate. I did say afterall it's a red flag to find a woman over 25 that isn't married. This one was married and over 25 haha j/k.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing.
If you had taken the offer you would have been disrespecting another man. HE IS ONE OF US ! Good men do not f**k their way into another man's marriage just because he can. That woman was a SLVT .

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there really is no 'right' answer to this.

odds are she's a trophyish type of wife, the husband is probably banging other chics, whatever. i've known a couple women like the one you described (ie. very open about cheating and what they want, ie. sex) and almost always there is a LONG history of both the husband and wife cheating on each other. its almost like an endless drama of 'revenge' sex.

the question you simply had to ask yourself is whether or not you were ok with this. obviously she doesn't care about her marriage vows, but do you care about the sanctity of marriage? if you do and you did bang her, you'd think less of yourself for it every day when you look in the mirror.

obviously you aren't comfortable with the scenario or you would have jumped on it.

and theres nothing wrong with that. there is nothing wrong with having a little class and avoiding messing situations just to get your rocks off.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and by the way, i wouldn't have done it (i think) ;)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have countered by getting her on YOUR turf. I wouldn't trust a situation like that.

What if hubby comes home a little early? What if she found out last week that he's got a little 22 yr old stashed away in an apartment in another city and she WANTS him to catch her with another c0ck in her mouth?

Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
there really is no 'right' answer to this.
Yes, there is a right answer, and he gave it!! The girl is the problem and not the husband!!

Your ass could be dead right now if you would have gone with her! Never trust a married hor!! For some reason married men get violent when you are screwing their horish wife!

Say "No" to married Hos!!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. After reading them, I know I made the right choice. At the time though, well she was pretty hot and you start to think of ways to justify your actions.

But...

I've always said that our personal values are the most important thing we have, and that we shouldn't ever compromise them..for anyone.

So, I guess I got mine tested today. Grrr..if she was only single.

Last Man Standing said:
Say "No" to married Hos!!
:)

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They could have been swingers. There are dudes who get off on watching their wife "cheat." There might have been a husband watching you from the closet the entire time. This is yet another way that it could have worked out other than as planned.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy this "He's one of us" crap.

If you haven't proven yourself worthy as a friend of mine and your chick is all up on me.....too bad for you.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Mr.Positive said:
I've always said that our personal values are the most important thing we have, and that we shouldn't ever compromise them..for anyone.
Absolutely.

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
What if hubby comes home a little early? What if she found out last week that he's got a little 22 yr old stashed away in an apartment in another city and she WANTS him to catch her with another c0ck in her mouth?
Yes, this is why you never trust married hors!!! They will set you up for a fall to get their rocks off from your demise!! They are devious!!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

So, I guess I got my tested today. Grrr..if she was only single.

:)
But she is NOT single -she is married to another mature man who also married her with his own expectations, one of which is likely to be that she will not cheat..
I do not buy into the speculation in some of your posts- " maybe he is banging other chicks---maybe they have an open marriage ... maybe , maybe. "" How about this thought , maybe the absent husband is a good man who is invested in his marriage but has made a bad choice in a wife..

The level of condemnation is HIGH on this board about cheating women. WE can not hold to a double standard. Cheating is either OK or it's not OK. Cheating is a two handed game. IF you f**k another man's wife you are a participant in cheating. You can't point the finger at women who cheat, but then be involved in cheating with a married woman. Or is cheating only BAD when YOU are the victim ?? That kind rationale is womanthink.
I am surprised at Srr8ups opportunistic appoach. We men are not scavengers for sex. We are not some tribe of marauding predators who will take a women under any circumstance. For pete's sake -get a grip, men. I thought that being a DJ was about being a better man, not a sneaky f**k rat.

WE are here on this forum to give advice to other men who have lost their way and in doing so we can all benefit by sharing our wisdom and knowledge.
Would any of you encourage someone to rob a bank at night because the manager left the front door open...??

Sometimes the advice here borders on the sleazy.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I don't buy this "He's one of us" crap.

If you haven't proven yourself worthy as a friend of mine and your chick is all up on me.....too bad for you.
Bad ethics- bad rule to live by, A guarantee of getting beat up in an alley.
Other men don't have to "prove themselves" to us at all. YOu need to respect their relationship whether it is good, bad or indifferent.
Get with a woman who is not 'involved' - it ain't that difficult.

Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Sometimes the advice here borders on the sleazy.
Good post jophi! Many, no, most men here believe that there are no absolutes, and thus no morality! When there are no absolutes then nothing is wrong!! And when nothing is considered "wrong" then our, that, society falls into the abyss of history!! So it is with America!!