Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a video of an Alpha Male in action

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. the fat boys body language is wooden.
Yeah, I agree. He walks like a cop. But I didn't see too much of a problem with the rest of it. If a guy is ugly, he might as well make the most of it. Then again, if this dude came walking past me acting like that I'd laugh my ass off. But thats just me.

And if he is an actor, then its no wonder that I have not seen him in anything else. Like you said, his acting is too damned stiff. He should stick to a sitting position, I thought he did that well enough.

Anyways, if you guys hate it soo much why not make your own dj video? -- There could be a DJ Bible Video Library !!!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
This must be a fawking JOKE! That short chubby weight lifting wanna be is no alpha!

This is prime example of be who you are. If your not alpha don't try to fake it like the sap in that video.

Now that was some corny assed shyt!
i thought it was a joke too. i looked at the video before i read any of the posts. are you kidding me?

dude looked like a wannabe wuzzy badazz straight from the 1980's. the only thing missing was "Metallica" on his shirt, ala Butthead, or was it Beavis?

pretty obvious he's a poser, trying (hard) to look cool. the only thing that can be learned from this putz is what NOT to do. most chicks would laugh at him. most dudes too.

don't wear a shirt like that unless you've got some real guns. check that: don't wear a shirt like that EVER! that shirt alone automatically disqualifies him from anything DJ.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
i thought it was a joke too. i looked at the video before i read any of the posts. are you kidding me?

dude looked like a wannabe wuzzy badazz straight from the 1980's. the only thing missing was "Metallica" on his shirt, ala Butthead, or was it Beavis?

pretty obvious he's a poser, trying (hard) to look cool. the only thing that can be learned from this putz is what NOT to do. most chicks would laugh at him. most dudes too.

don't wear a shirt like that unless you've got some real guns. check that: don't wear a shirt like that EVER! that shirt alone automatically disqualifies him from anything DJ.
LOL

mogness

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Video Library

A few people touched on this, and I believe that there's an area on this forum for Suggestions, so that's where I'm going next, but why don't we have a few of the experienced Dj's on this site make a few videos to give some of us rAFC's and AFC's the right idea about body language or pickup techniques. It's hard to pick up on this stuff through reading alone, so if someone made a quick video of themselves picking up on a HB with a number close, I think it'd be very helpful to all of us who are on our way.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good thing is he gets attention by doing his thing. That's what gets him women. When you do something stupid and don't give a **** about it. Anyway, usually people who hug the chair for no reason but to look cool are not the alphas.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you gotta agree - the body language looks good when talking to the girls.

Especially from the side it looks like he's cool and it's the girls who are intrested.

This is a rare sight to see. All of the girls in the room will be intrigued by him.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big-J
He was worried about getting the message across. Therefore he was conscience the whole time trying too hard to come off across one way. The message none the less is there, doesn't take a genious to see. Then again, everyone's too busy nitpicking to see any kind of message.

Was a pretty funny video all in all, though.

Alll you knuckleheads need to realize that he is not a professional actor. He was trying to convey an example of Alpha body language, but in his amateurish efforts he stressed it a bit too much, and came off a little fake. That is what bad actors do. And I can't blame him, because his day job probably isn't in front of a movie camera. I still give him props for making the clip, though.

And they rest of you need to chill the fvck out.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with jakethesnake...

People here seem more interested in belittering and acting cool and disecting faults instead of concentrating on what they should THE GOOD... The sitting down = GOOD, the interaction with the girls = GOOD etc.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I agree with jakethesnake...

People here seem more interested in belittering and acting cool and disecting faults instead of concentrating on what they should THE GOOD... The sitting down = GOOD, the interaction with the girls = GOOD etc.
absolutely untrue, the fact of the matter is this. Lets say we were in a bodybuilding forum and this guy made a video of him trying to show how to be physically intimidating, then when you you download the video it is a pencil neck nerd trying to flex, although he might know how to lift his arm up to flex, it looks completely unnatural and like he's trying too hard, and his nasally nerdy voice sounds like that of a girl. You'd laugh and be like WTF this has got to be a joke.

Then you see his friends which also look like nerds and you are like WTF does this dude even go to the gym.

What is misleading is that if you are beta and don't feel congruent with the alpha character (not sure if certain people have control over this) it will shine through you will be challenged and put in your place.

I think the only people who think this is a good example of how to act are the people who have no social experience in high status situations with powerful and very alpha individuals.

They read the bible or some other website and see OOOOOOO lean back? oooooo look around the room? ooooooo walk at a slower pace. Then see the video and go WOW that guy is doing that. They don't get it yet.

There is much more to it than that. The subleties of body language that we can't put our finger on usually come from our internal state of mind. I don't know how to explain it but I'm sure plenty people know what i mean.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it. But he doesn't not look very masculine. His stature especially where his fat lies on his body looks like he's got high estrogen for a guy. Maybe some test therapy would zap it out.

The problem here is that if people take this video seriousely and start to walk around exactly like this guy. And aren't alpha in the ways i described above. They are going to be laughed at or put in their place by a truely high status person. Plain and simple.

This is why some of us have dissenting view points that this is a good example. We aren't knitpicking subleties. We are saying what we are saying because of what is stated above.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furthermore, if that's how he really acts when Lets say the camera wasn't on and he was really walking into a room full of people EXACTLY like that. Then this was a horrible example. Body Language isn't all about obvious movements it's very subtle ones that are noticed on a subconscious level.

Body Language is created from an internal state not an external mechanical one.

For example when we are in a good mood we naturally smile, when we truly feel dominant we come across that way, if we feel like we own the place and truly do we come accross that way through our body language. When we are confused it comes out in our body language. When we are scared it comes out in our body language.

It is almost impossible to hide your internal state. Haven't you ever had a friend notice you were nervous and ask you about it. When you were trying your damndest to hide it.

These things come natural. You can't act like you are the **** when you aren't. Even if you deeply believe you are the **** and a badass and you really aren't that can be sensed to and you'll get put in your place.

If he acts differently than that in a REAL situation without the camera. Then it was bad judgement on his part to try and overact because that is also a horrible example.

malestrom

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're studying how to be an alpha, you're blind being led by the blind.

If you've ever changed anything about yourself to 'become more alpha', you're blind being led by the blind.

If you walk into a room and are actively thinking about anything related to 'alpha', you're blind being led by the blind.

If you're reading this post and coming up with a bunch of mental retorts on why I'm wrong and how ANYONE can become alpha by believing it and blah blah blah, you're blind being led by the blind.

If you know you've changed and become a better man for all the years of a$$ kicking you've recieved in the school of REAL LIFE LESSONS...you just may be an alpha.

If you litterally cherish every moment of pain, hardship, failure, rejection, hurt, broken heartedness and loss....you just may be an alpha.

If you can truly say that you'd have no problem being publicly humble, gracious, polite and respectful towards other men while beautiful women watched...there's a very good chance you're alpha. If, however, you ever stand around other men feeling like you constantly have to prove your dominance, then you are definately NOT alpha and there's a very, very good chance you never will be.

Those who ARE alpha will understand the truth of what I'm writing. THose who aren't will argue - probably because they have something to prove to themselves.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jvesti, you read my mind, dude! Your last two replies summarize exactly what I was thinking.

Maelstrom-- good points.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't laughed this hard since the Star Wars kid video.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, Jvesti and I have been having a fascinating discussion on how testosterone influences behavior and "sex emotion."

Anyway, Jvesti related to me a story about a monkey who was trained to mimic the bigger, badder monkeys on command through sign language.

Well, the REAL alpha monkeys looked at the trained monkey like he was a weird freak and shunned him. The trained monkey never got any action from the female monkeys.

Jvesti says to me, "Remember that story about Cocoa the monkey?"

And then it hit me. The dude in this video is JUST LIKE Cocoa the monkey.

We dubbed him... "Cocoa Puff"

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video is retarted. I hope heads won't walk around trying to act or even worse dress like this. I'm not an alpha nor do I pretend to be, but I'd have a hard time not laughing if I saw someone acting like that in public.

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy has it down. The fact that some of you want to beat this guy's tail so much just shows how alpha he is, or how he is a threat. You ever see a badboy (misdirected alpha) in person? They behave the same way. So he is a little chubby or has "manboobs"... haven't you payed attention? Girls don't go after looks as much as attitude... a guy with manboobs who is alpha can fend off danger better than an abercrombie model who is a wimp. Guys, lighten up, or improve and shut up.

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is an idiot. His clothes look ridiculous and if I saw someone walking like that in public I'd want to kick him in the face with my heavy metal-tipped boots.