Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a video of an Alpha Male in action

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a copy, if you still can't get it later and want to see it (trust me its priceless!), then pm me and ill send it over.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
You have to be kidding. Depeshe Mode, J-Lo Glasses, kid walks like he has down syndrome. Props for having the balls to make the video, cuz thats some of the gayest sh*t i have ever seen.
Ignorance is blizz eh?

First of all those glasses are COOL/FLY! In europe, especially north europe towards scandinavia everyone wears those kind of glasses, it's stylish and uptodate.

I'd like to see you on camera with the knowledge of being filmed and disected walk alpha... Very few people in the world manage to act 100% natural on camera.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I saw that dude walk into a room I'd have the tendency to challenge him and put him in the right place.

I feel that he comes across phony and is really not how he's acting. I can sense this within the first few seconds of the video playing. Much like you'd sense when walking by a random person.

I'd probably give him a what the **** stair. Have a good laugh then get on with my business.

Does anyone else get this?

If this dude gets tons of chicks, I'd sure love to see that. Maybe it was just a bad recorded situation.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he just needs to get in shape if he wants to be wearing sleevless shirts.

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, that was pretty funny!
I always walk confident and with a smile on my face, leaves a much better impression.;)

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid dorks! Of couse he's conscience. He's trying to exhagarate the body language that alphas portray naturally. When it's natural, you don't look like a dork.

Funny thing is, people critisize him but they don't learn anything from him. The way he stands at the door, the way he sits at a table. Of course that's exhagaratted. I don't sit with my hand on the chair unless the place I'm at is a chill place. Sometimes I do it at clubs when I feel like chilling. I don't sit like that just to show how cool I am. It's just comfortable to spread yourself all over the place when you wanna chill. When your intentions are not to be tough you portray alphaness naturally.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's fake and exaggerated (maybe over exaggerated), I think 90% of you guys missed something that's pretty important here.

Where you guys were worrying about how he looked to you/other people (saying you'd be like X, instead of how he was because you were afraid you'd look dumb), he was busy NOT GIVING A SH*T and doing what he wanted. Did he look like a dork? Well seeing the reactions here, yes he did. Was he worried about what everyone else thought? Obviously not..

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big-J
I know it's fake and exaggerated (maybe over exaggerated), I think 90% of you guys missed something that's pretty important here.

Where you guys were worrying about how he looked to you/other people (saying you'd be like X, instead of how he was because you were afraid you'd look dumb), he was busy NOT GIVING A SH*T and doing what he wanted. Did he look like a dork? Well seeing the reactions here, yes he did. Was he worried about what everyone else thought? Obviously not..
Of course he was worried about what everyone else thought... Did you watch the video? The guy was exaggerating everything. He was so self concious with every move that he came off as unconfident. Do you know any confident guys that actaully carry themselves in the manner that this guy did in the video? His moves wouldn't have been so fake and jackass stiff if he didnt care what others thought.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's not too exaggerated.

i'm like that sometimes

especially sitting in the seat

oh yeah... and that guy would be a lot more alpha if he didn't have breasts

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think my 15 year old brother said it the best: "How does that guy talk to anyone? If i saw that guy i'd pepper spray his ass"

he then attempted to imitate his walk a few times, but he couldnt exactly get it right, he was smiling too much.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another hilarious video coming out of Croatian camp! Can't wait for the third one!
Being myself from that part of the world I gotta ask you guys who are in US or Canada...what did you think about his red shirt? I got exactly the same shirt and I wasn't sure if I could wear it here in states....I didn't want to look too girly you know.
What this guy is doing defiently flys in Croatia...Europian girls are not used to *******s and thugs like here in US. So it does work as you seem to be different and all manly man.
I this this look would be considered gay in most places in US.

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand Tall.

Radiate Confidence.

Relax.

Sit Up Straight, but not Tense.

Look Ahead, Not down at your Feet.

If you Walk too Fast, you're Nervous, Excitable.

If you Walk too Slow, you're Unsure, Lack Confidence.

Walk in the Middle.

Relax.

Grin a Bit.

You are Now the Man.

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me you guys look better than that!?! Yes, he has "alpha" body language, but way too strong. He came off as *trying* to be cool. If you are trying, than you aren't. Besides, he had man boobs. Sorry, if I saw him in real life I would laugh my ass off at him. Guess someone else calling him out wouldn't impress the ladies. Come to think of it, so would every woman I know.

Was this movie made by Pook?!? Best advert I've seen to improve yourself.

Guess I just don't get it... Unless it is a joke, in which case, I'm still confused!

Oh, and I guess I have to read the rest of the replies to find out the song name...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebach
Stupid dorks! Of couse he's conscience. He's trying to exhagarate the body language that alphas portray naturally. When it's natural, you don't look like a dork.

Funny thing is, people critisize him but they don't learn anything from him. The way he stands at the door, the way he sits at a table. Of course that's exhagaratted. I don't sit with my hand on the chair unless the place I'm at is a chill place. Sometimes I do it at clubs when I feel like chilling. I don't sit like that just to show how cool I am. It's just comfortable to spread yourself all over the place when you wanna chill. When your intentions are not to be tough you portray alphaness naturally.
That's understood. I understand what he was doing with his body language completely. But the reason we are noticing stuff is because some of us can intuit and sense he's really not what he's trying to be. It is human nature to see when one is stepping out of the pecking order where we know they should be. Some of us get an aggressive feeling inside to place this person where he deserves to be.

This dude is acting like someone he's not. This is prime example of a non-alpha trying to be a real alpha. I don't know if it's because he's just not "Made" that way or I can sense he doesn't "feel" that way deep down. Nature Vs. Nurture who knows.

When I see a strong/dominant person you can feel it or sense it. Not with him though.

malestrom

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god

You have got to be fvcking kidding me. What in the sweet name of Christ...

...I don't even know where to begin dismantling this attrocity.

Actually, it's not even worth it because if you think this poser has anything to teach you, you've got at least 5 years of hardcore real-life schooling ahead of you. Girls are the LEAST of your problems.

I just watched it again and trying to pass this off as a representation of 'alpha behavior' is self-delusional at best. The only redeeming thing about this video is that it's a phenomenal example of how to make an a$$ of yourself in public.

Trust me, if this kid walked into the room like that, me and my friends would eat him alive. Mercilessly.

I'm not sure which of you are buying into this, but if you are, my guess is that you're in highschool or not too far past graduation. With that being said, let me give you some REAL and PRACTICAL wisdom from a far-off land you may have heard about: the real world.

In this land, we have winners and losers. Most people are transitioning from one to the other. But those of us who have won or are at least accomplished enough to be successful have an intuition. You get this intuition only from experiances that can be bestowed on you by REAL LIFE. Now, part of that intuition is being able to smell an imposter like this from a mile off.
It's very hard to expain, and words would never do it justice.

But, you see, you can respect someone who is trying to better themselves no matter where they are in life. It's admirable, even. But it's impossible to respect a man (in this case, a boy) that carries an attitude of DEMANDING respect from you/others - when your intuition CLEARLY tells you that he has no reason to make such demands. In other words, if you walk around like that, you better have a reason for doing it because other men (especially alphas) are going to call your bluff. And you better have a good answer. In this kids case, it's obvious from the get-go he has no reason to justify that kind of body language. Again, it's all intuition - a gift from life that you EARN by actually living. Not pretending. There are no shortcuts.

Mark my words: if our actor friend here keeps this up, eventually he's going to get a royal a$$ kicking that will show him just exactly where he is in the social heirarchy.

However, let me just put my money where my mouth is. If this kid is anywhere near where I live (within 200 miles), I will personally come and visit him and take him out for an entire weekend. All expenses will be on me.
However: he has to dress that way and 'be alpha'. And, he has to allow himself to be recorded by me and my friends in all our social situations. Then we'll post the videos to the net and let the SoSuave community be the jury on how effective this kid truly is in a REAL LIFE enviroment. That is, try to pull that bull$hit among the big dogs and let us record it.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raven125
Of course he was worried about what everyone else thought... Did you watch the video? The guy was exaggerating everything. He was so self concious with every move that he came off as unconfident. Do you know any confident guys that actaully carry themselves in the manner that this guy did in the video? His moves wouldn't have been so fake and jackass stiff if he didnt care what others thought.
He was worried about getting the message across. Therefore he was conscience the whole time trying too hard to come off across one way. The message none the less is there, doesn't take a genious to see. Then again, everyone's too busy nitpicking to see any kind of message.

Was a pretty funny video all in all, though.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Most of you guys are just a bunch of sh1t talkers, dude posts some outrageous video and you start circle jerking about whats alpha and whats confidence and all this sh1t.

I bet half you fools would sh1t your pants seeing some dude like that walk in the room lol.

But seriously, even if a guy like that walked in the room, who cares? Personally, i wouldnt give a sh1t, if he was cool to me id be cool to him, even he was looking kind of clownish and trying to "act cool". Not my problemo.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the posters in this thread have missed the phuckin boat. You guys are silly. It's obvious which of you have ACTUAL field-experience and which of you are internet jockeys.

Gimme a break. hahahah